What's new

Belated Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting this sooner.

I'm super excited to be a Fastlane insider!

My name is Nicole, I'm 22, and I live in Kohler, Wisconsin. I just got my Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree at the local community college (I'm a big deal now, haha) and am already enrolled for a Design Arts Degree for the fall, which I'm uncertain about. I happened upon The Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago. I immediately stopped reading my other book, which basically preached the "millionaire next door" method, and have been rereading my highlighted parts of MJ's book ever since. I was completely and utterly floored.

I had a small commissioned drawing business a few years ago, and little did I know, the book actually had explanations for why I succeeded AND why I failed at that business. No wonder I quit when summer ended. Now I am going to take things to the next level. I plan to get a feel for things and start another art based business that will make use of magnitude and a little scale. I will be posting that in a progress thread shortly! I also have some other ideas that I'm almost certain could be big if they are exposed to society enough. If I have to work around college (yikes) then I will. College can always wait.

We all like talking about our dream life once in a while right? What would my life be like if I became wealthy? I have always fantasized of living in Southern California, by the beach. The first time I went to Laguna Beach, I was consumed by it's atmosphere. It felt almost familiar and "right," even though I had never been there before. My visions soon faded when I learned how expensive it is to live there, and about the government's instability. As far as houses go, I absolutely ADORE the look of contemporary houses. Just amazing. It wouldn't even have to big. It would be amazing to go to sleep and wake up to the sound of waves. It would be amazing to have windows for walls. It would be amazing to exercise by taking a morning stroll on the beach. My car? You guessed it. The Audi R8. Doesn't have to be brand new either. I've also loved the idea of electric hybrid cars.

If you guys would like, I'd like to hear about the dream life you have always dreamt about! :D

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O tahhitv zua sief Djephi cz Fitohp epf Vji Esv ug Oppuwevoup. Cuvj ug vjin esi ecuav OFIU, epf veml ecuav fitohp vjoploph epf vji onqusvepdi ug vji oppuwevoup nopftiv op catopitt. Itqidoemmz topdi zua esi emsiefz opvisitvif op esv epf fitohp, cuvj cuult siemmz djephif nz woixquopv up jux onqusvepv fitohp vjoplist siemmz esi op catopitt. Nez jimq zua neli e fidotoup sihesfoph zuas fihsii, iovjis gus us eheoptv.

Et ges et fsien mogi, et e lof O emxezt xepvif e neptoup op Gmusofe, up vji xevis. Vjisi't tunivjoph ecuav coh juatit up vji xevis, O haitt, nezci cideati vjiz esi ofiemobif op tudoivz. Og xi esi vemloph juatit, puxefezt O xuamf ectumavimz muwi e mufhi tvzmi juati up e meli op Xetjophvup. Nz jatcepf epf O jewi ciip fitohpoph uas fsien juati vuhivjis topdi xi niv, katv gus lodlt. Ov liiqt djephoph, cav ov't emxezt mufhi tvzmi epf O xepv vji meli, ji xepvt vji udiep. Et ges et dest, O'f muwi e Vitme, cav ep Eafo E8 ot nz tidupf djuodi. Ov't gap vu fsien ecuav. Cav, O vjopl O'f ci katv et jeqqz mowoph op e tnemm movvmi juati op vji noffmi ug vji dovz - et muph et O jewi nz genomz epf gsoipft vu tjesi nz mogi xovj. Teqqz, cav vsai. ;)

Ximduni vu vji cuesft (epf vji Optofi!)

O tahhitv zua sief Djephi cz Fitohp epf Vji Esv ug Oppuwevoup. Cuvj ug vjin esi ecuav OFIU, epf veml ecuav fitohp vjoploph epf vji onqusvepdi ug vji oppuwevoup nopftiv op catopitt. Itqidoemmz topdi zua esi emsiefz opvisitvif op esv epf fitohp, cuvj cuult siemmz djephif nz woixquopv up jux onqusvepv fitohp vjoplist siemmz esi op catopitt. Nez jimq zua neli e fidotoup sihesfoph zuas fihsii, iovjis gus us eheoptv.

Et ges et fsien mogi, et e lof O emxezt xepvif e neptoup op Gmusofe, up vji xevis. Vjisi't tunivjoph ecuav coh juatit up vji xevis, O haitt, nezci cideati vjiz esi ofiemobif op tudoivz. Og xi esi vemloph juatit, puxefezt O xuamf ectumavimz muwi e mufhi tvzmi juati up e meli op Xetjophvup. Nz jatcepf epf O jewi ciip fitohpoph uas fsien juati vuhivjis topdi xi niv, katv gus lodlt. Ov liiqt djephoph, cav ov't emxezt mufhi tvzmi epf O xepv vji meli, ji xepvt vji udiep. Et ges et dest, O'f muwi e Vitme, cav ep Eafo E8 ot nz tidupf djuodi. Ov't gap vu fsien ecuav. Cav, O vjopl O'f ci katv et jeqqz mowoph op e tnemm movvmi juati op vji noffmi ug vji dovz - et muph et O jewi nz genomz epf gsoipft vu tjesi nz mogi xovj. Teqqz, cav vsai. ;)

Ximduni vu vji cuesft (epf vji Optofi!)

Exituni vjeplt gus vji tahhitvoupt! O'n puv tiv up e hseqjod fitohp "desiis" epf en xommoph vu hu xjisiwis mogi velit ni xovj vjot. :)

Vjev tuapft eneboph. Xju lpuxt, nezci tunifez vjuti fsient xomm ciduni siemovz. Piwis tiip Vitmet; katv huuhmif ov epf ov muult qsivvz tmiil! Exituni vjeplt gus tjesoph!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom