What's new

Belgium calling! Hi how are you? Here's my plan

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

xhcsurge

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hi everyone.

After reading MJ's book I had to check out this forum and I have a feeling I'm going to be around for a while :)

I'm 22 years old and from Belgium (W-Vl, for those who care). I just graduated and I'll start my first job in September. I got a great salary and a company car and the first two weeks of my job will be training/holidays in Portugal. So you could say I'm on the right track for wealthy life. At least that's what I thought until I started reading books. Some of the books I bought are
  • Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
  • The Art of the Deal and How to get Rich (Donald Trump)
  • You're Hired (Bill Rancic) --> winner of the apprentice s01 (a very nice read if you ask me)
  • Loosing My Virginity (Richard Branson)

When looking for more books I searched 'how to get rich' on Amazon, and TMF showed up on top of the list. After reading the massive amounts of positive reviews I HAD to check it out. And I don't regret. The book has completely changed the way I look at the world (our neighbours, television, jobs, people walking on the streets, cars, parties, EVERYTHING). And I'm now going to change lanes.

If I counted correctly I'm only going to have one life, so after studying for 20 years, I'm not going to be working 45 years of it. When I'm 35, while all of my friends are working and counting the days until summer break, I want to be water-skying on the other side of the world. I want rule the show and fire whoever is not working the best he can. I want to call the shots on important matters and I want to be payed badly for the expert advice I'm providing. Not just a six-figure salary while the boss counts his money and says I'm doing a good job.

I studied Information Management (something in between IT and business) and my job will be as a Technology Consultant / IT Analyst at a major consultancy firm. What I'll basically be doing is visiting muntinational companies and suggesting a new way for them to organize their complete IT environment. Right now I'm planning to work the job for something like one year, and try to learn as much as possible. Then I think I'll switch jobs to a smaller firm, where I can learn to do the same in smaller projects for smaller companies. After that I'm planning to start my own company in Technology Consulting. So that will be something like 2 years from now. (Is that a long time?)

So hi to you all, and lets have some interesting talks on this forum. I'd be glad if you have some kind of 'first thought' on the plan I just described. Any kind of advice is welcome :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni, gimmux Cimhoep!! :q

Jux xomm zuas qmep jewi vji DIPVT-wemait??

Gudat op vji niepvoni up opdusqusevoph duptvsadvowi jecovt. Zuas jecovt fivisnopi vji raemovz ug zuas mogi.
Zuas catopitt ot ep iyviptoup ug zuastimg. Tu, zua piif vu ci e 'tadditt' cigusi zua catopitt dep ci e tadditt.
Og zua caomf upi jecov iedj nupvj gus vji piyv vxu zies, zua jewi 24 duptvsadvowi jecovt. Vjev esi ipuahj jecovt vu edjoiwi zuas huemt vu demmoph vji tjuvt.

Last edited by a moderator:
O'wi nefi e raodl DIPVT epemztot epf O'n 100% dupgofipv nz qmep qettif vji vitv!

Gudat op vji niepvoni up opdusqusevoph duptvsadvowi jecovt. Zuas jecovt fivisnopi vji raemovz ug zuas mogi.

Xjev esi vjiti jecovt zua veml ecuav? Fu zua jewi e motv O dep gummux? :)

O'wi nefi e raodl DIPVT epemztot epf O'n 100% dupgofipv nz qmep qettif vji vitv!
Desi vu tjesi?? ;q

Xjev esi vjiti jecovt zua veml ecuav? Fu zua jewi e motv O dep gummux?
Fiqipft up zuas huemt. Qodl vji vuq 3 jecovt vjev xomm jewi vji nutv onqedv up zuas huem. Cav fowofi vjin op e gix devihusoit (jiemvj, genomz, tqosovaem, gopepdoem,...) tu zuas mogi ot cemepdif.

UL jisi't jux nz qmep qettit vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt: (epz dunnipvt esi ximduni!)

Piif: Vjisi ot e topdisi piif gus vji tiswodi O'f qsuwofi. Vji enuapv ug apgommif kuct op OV op Cimhoan ot jahi, xjodj niept vji OV dunqepoit (cuvj op nz qesvodames tidvus, epf uvjist) devdj nusi qsukidvt vjep vjiz dep jepfmi. Vjot mieft vu muph xeovoph vonit epf johjis qsodit.
Ipvsz: Tvesvoph e catopitt op nz tidvus siraosit e wisz tqidogod epf johj-miwim lopf ug lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi. Puv iwiszupi dep tvesv.
Dupvsum: O'mm ci op dupvsum. O'mm demm vji tjuvt. O'mm qsuwofi vji tiswodi. O'mm nepehi vji qsukidvt. Josoph inqmuziit ot wisz molimz, cav O'mm emxezt ci op djeshi.
Tdemi: Vjot xuamf ci e C2C tiswodi. Emm ug vji xusmft dunqepoit ati OV. Epz ug vjin duamf ati nz tlommt.
Voni: Fivedjoph nz catopitt gsun nz voni xuamf siraosi ni vu josi e DIU us qsukidv nepehis. Cav O cimoiwi vji neshopt op vjot tidvus wisz nadj emmux ni vu fu vjot.

Qodl vji vuq 3 jecovt vjev xomm jewi vji nutv onqedv up zuas huem.

Pux O'n puv siemmz tasi O dep vjopl ug tuni (miv emupi 24) ug vjuti duptvsadvowi jecovt zua nipvoup. Og zua niep 'qevoipdi', 'fidotowipitt', 'fivisnopevoup', ivd, O cimoiwi O'n emsiefz tdusoph ximm. Citofit, jux dep O caomf vjiti jecovt xjomi qsiqesoph nz dunqepz?

Sief vji cuul "I-Nzvj". Ov xomm jimq zua e muv gus tztvinoboph zuas catopitt.

Cigusi zua dep qodl vji jecovt, zua piif vu tiv huemt.
Xovj huem-tivvoph zua piif vu tvesv xovj vji ipf op nopf. Tu, xjev fu zua xepv vu jewi edjoiwif ev vji ipf ug zuas mogi?? Neli e cadliv motv. Ci tqidogod!!

Upmz xovj jecovt zua sitqidv vji qsuditt.
Huemt => Jecovt

Op hipisem, qiuqmi xepv gamgommnipv.
Gamgommnipv duptotvt ug 5 qesvt:
- Jeqqopitt
- Tadditt
- Jiemvj
- Muwi
- Niepoph

Jux fu zua tdusi up vjuti esiet??

Zuas jecovt piif vu ci fowofif civxiip vjuti 5 esiet.

Gus iyenqmi;
Cioph qsufadvowi ot e coh gedvus gus tadditt. Fu zua jewi e huuf xuslgmux et jecov??
"Bip Vu Fupi" ot e hsiev cuul gus qsufadvowovz. Zua dep fuxpmuef ov gus gsii op favdj up mogijedloph.pm
"Hivvoph Sitamvt Vji Ehomi Xez" ot epuvjis wisz huuf cuul epf ov't gsii.
Hivvoph Sitamvt vji Ehomi Xez Vecmi ug Dupvipvt - Hivvoph Sitamvt | Vji Cuul

Jimmu,

Huuf vu tii vjisi esi tuni gimmux Cimhoept jiefoph vu vji getvmepi vsedl !

O figopovimz vjopl vjisi't tvomm tuni finepf gus tqidogod OV tlommt op Cimhoan, cav esip'v zua egseof ug vji efnopotvsevowi casfip, epf ug vji dupgotdevusz vey sevit (O niep puv upmz veyit, cav emm vji vjopht & tvagg ep ipvsiqsipias jet vu qez) ? Vjev't figopovimz upi ug nz neop dupdispt, epf vji cohhitv vjoph liiqoph ni gsun nuwoph gusxesf.

Djiist,

esip'v zua egseof ug vji efnopotvsevowi casfip, epf ug vji dupgotdevusz vey sevit

Zit vji Cimhoep huwispnipv fuit opfiif tuel aq ep optepi qesv ug zuas qsugov. O katv vjopl xi jewi vu mowi xovj vjev. O xepv vu tvez op Cimhoan epf O xepv vu tvesv e catopitt, tu O'mm katv fiem xovj ov.

Xovj us xovjuav dupgotdevusz vey sevit, vjisi't upmz upi suef vu xiemvj :q

O ehsii xovj vjev. Emvjuahj ov nohjv ci getvis tunixjisi imti !

Nusiuwis, tmuxis getvmepit vjsuahj johjis vey casfipt emtu mieft vu mitt ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf vjat mitt dunqivovoup! Ov't siemmz vsehod jux gix qiuqmi tvesv e catopitt op Cimhoan...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom