The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Niches For "SMMA" ("Copiers" are not allowed)

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Ege Artun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Nov 1, 2022
Guys fast start to discussion is I in this "SMMA" for a while and what I see is because of these "content creators" that try to sell courses, peolpe that want to make "easy money" just came to the niche like a surf wave and f*ck it up all the niche market. Not all of it but most of it (at least the surface leve). So long short story I try to surf into new niches and market places...

So question is we need a market that relatively avarage size, unheard of, hard to deliver results, easy to reach, higher barrier to entry about client side but what it would be?

Lets Discuss!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted126160

why are you chasing business models that everybody can do instead of finding something that has a higher barrier to entry? you HAVE TO have skills to make money, do you need skills for SMMA, Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing (with no audience)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Guys fast start to discussion is I in this "SMMA" for a while and what I see is because of these "content creators" that try to sell courses, peolpe that want to make "easy money" just came to the niche like a surf wave and f*ck it up all the niche market. Not all of it but most of it (at least the surface leve). So long short story I try to surf into new niches and market places...

So question is we need a market that relatively avarage size, unheard of, hard to deliver results, easy to reach, higher barrier to entry about client side but what it would be?

Lets Discuss!
If you want to get taken seriously online, try to improve your grammer. Your message looks like you wrote it with your thoughts all over the place and its somewhat hard to understand what you want to say.

Also "SMMA" is not a real thing. Step away from the hype. Dont just think about what you want to. See who you want to help and then find a way to help them. Dont just limit yourself to running social media ads to help a business.

Ege Artun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Nov 1, 2022
If you want to get taken seriously online, try to improve your grammer. Your message looks like you wrote it with your thoughts all over the place and its somewhat hard to understand what you want to say.

Also "SMMA" is not a real thing. Step away from the hype. Dont just think about what you want to. See who you want to help and then find a way to help them. Dont just limit yourself to running social media ads to help a business.
Yeah you are right.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Aug 27, 2022
Just to add on, "SMMA" is just a tool. Facebook ads, Google ads, outreach, etc. are the ways to reach the desired outcome of making someone more money! The core business model is to help other businesses make more money. And that's always going to be a desired outcome no matter which niche you select.

Also, every niche that you pick will suck in some way. It's gonna be too big, too small, too difficult to reach (ex. surgeons), and too difficult to get results for..... So maybe instead of finding the "perfect" untapped niche (which does not exist!), pick a market that has a problem (ex. getting new clients), and SOLVE IT! As Subsonic said, don't limit yourself to certain tools because everyone else is using them. Sure, they may work, but is it gonna be the BEST way to solve the big problem that your specific audience faces?

I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes from Charlie Munger: "To a man with a hammer, every problem is a nail."

Hope this helps!

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
May 9, 2021
1) Did you read actually TMF , Unscripted or TGRRE ?
2) Did you really just come onto TFF to ask us to do your thinking for you, in a money-chasing way, for something that @MJ DeMarco himself calls money chasing?
3) Are you really actually asking us to pick out a hidden blue-ocean niche for you with a high barrier to entry but filled with money, to someone who couldn't find one in the first place, as though someone is obligated to give it to a new 9 post account instead of taking it for themselves?

TFF wasn't like this back in MY day /s
MJ's Elon corollary seems to only get stronger with time...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.