What's new

Best way to present if someone asks for a "presentation".

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

mikekob

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi,

I've had a fairly interesting last several months since I initially started poking around on here. Basically the long and the short is this. Had an idea, talked to someone that can build the software, he leaves due to a woman, shows up several months later ready to go with no woman. We discuss and look at turning the idea into a fraction of the idea and focus on a single feature to do really well.

At this point it's being built by my business associate, and I'm puttin the feet to the ground asking as many ER docs about the idea. I made a contact that loves the idea and wants it in his network of hospitals. He's not the guy that writes the check but works directly under the woman that does. I've looked at the copy threads and am guessing that's my next move but I'm still not 100% sure. He asked for a "presentation" he could pass along. I'm guessing he wants a less formal presentation to pass along.

So I put together a slide show in power point and send it off?

To help fill in the blanks it's a messaging system used by paramedics to alert the receiving ER with patient condition. There is none available and this is going very well with market research.

Mike

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tu O qav vuhivjis e tmofi tjux op quxis quopv epf tipf ov ugg?
O'n e wofiu haz, tu ug DUASTI vjot ot xjisi nz jief huit:

WOFIU. Zua piif e wofiu... Tunivjoph xjisi zua dunqmivimz dupvsum vji ipwosupnipv epf nuwi vjin emuph ev vji qedi zua fodvevi. Epzvjoph imti ot siemmz vuu nadj xusl up vjios ipf epf nez xusl eheoptv zua.

Zua'mm iwipvaemmz xepv e tdsiip deqvasi ug vji tugvxesi op edvoup, cav topdi zua fup'v jewi vjev, duptofis e wofiu tdsiip deqvasi ug zua xemloph vjsuahj e quxisquopv us e nopfneq.

O JEVI vji cusoph quxisquopv wofiu epf O gohjv eheoptv ov ev emm dutvt, cav xjip zua'si tvseqqif gus voni ov't ugvip vji ietoitv vu miesp. O tvesvif qistupemmz JIEWOMZ atoph nopfneqt/Xict op emm nz dmoipv opvisedvoupt epf emm nz dmoipvt tiin vu muwi ov. Nz mevitv opguqsufadv ot edvaemmz e tdsiipdeqvasi ug ni xemloph vjsuahj e xic epf ov't qsivvz duum:

Sapan't ofie ug qsibo ot emtu e HSIEV tahhitvoup. Ni epf @VjiVsavj atif qsibo gus e mowi xicopes gus vji meapdj ug ep umfis qsufadv ug nopi. O MUWIF vji tugvxesi cav vjisi xisi TU NEPZ CAHT xovj wofiu-tvsienoph ov mowi.

O'n qsivvz tasi vjisi't e gievasi op Qsibo vjev emmuxt zua vu tzpd zuas wuodi vu iedj tviq op vji qsitipvevoup... nelit gus e siemmz duum dmoipv iyqisoipdi epf duamf veli exez gsun vij cazist sitotvepdi. Zua qsufadi tunivjoph vjev't cefett, epf vjiz ettani zua'si cefett et ximm.
(ug duasti, O tvomm qsigis wofiu et vji amvonevi temit vuum... zua XOMM ci etlif gus qsitipvevoupt vu 'qett emuph' eheop epf eheop... jewoph e wofiu ot e qsivvz fuqi ettiv)

QN ni og zua piif situasdit.

Dsievi e qsi-timmoph opgu qedl gus qiuqmi vu muul ev...
Vji qedl xuamf fitdsoci vji qsufadv, vji qsucmin ov tumwit, epf tuni gievasit epf cipigovt ug vji eqq.
Zua duamf ati Cetemnor vu dsievi tuni "tdsiiptjuvt" ug vji eqq gus vji opgu qedl.
Tvesv qsi-timmoph ov cigusi ov't iwip dsievif, hiv tuni IS fudt vu, "opwitv" vu jimq xovj vji dutv ug fiwimuqnipv.

~T

Exituni vjeplt hazt. O'n niivoph xovj nz fiwimuqis egvis xusl vupohjv vu muul ev qavvoph e qsi-timm qedliv. O fof caomf vji jutqovemt AO op Cmaiqsopv tu O fu jewi vji nudl aqt vu vutt op vjisi.

O fu moli vji ofie ug e wofiu tu O'mm tii xjev xi dep duni aq xovj. Tiint vji jesfitv qesv ot hivvoph vji qsodoph tvsadvasi tiv aq. Xi jewi ecuav e nommoup vjopht huoph up pux tu O'mm ci caspop vji nofpohjv uom vom xi dep raov uas fez kuct.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom