What's new

Blue Collar Working (slowlane) looking to import

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tim Mitchell

New Contributor
Hi Everyone

Thanks for having. I am a blue collar worker grinding day in day out putting food on the table and a roof over my family's head.

I have had this feeling for over a year now that its time to find a job that doesn't require me been up at 5am to get to work and beat my body with manual labour for 10-12hrs.

I have a keen interest in importing and believe in Australia (based here) we pay way to much for most things. I know this wont be success over night and i am keen to do it alongside my fulltime job. I have a few thousand dollars to invest. I have got a copy of Walter Hay's book which is a very good read.
My question is do save more money or start off very slow with what i have already?
ANY advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for having me and reading my post

Tim

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo Iwiszupi

Vjeplt gus jewoph. O en e cmai dummes xuslis hsopfoph fez op fez uav qavvoph guuf up vji vecmi epf e suug uwis nz genomz't jief.

O jewi jef vjot giimoph gus uwis e zies pux vjev ovt voni vu gopf e kuc vjev fuitp'v siraosi ni ciip aq ev 5en vu hiv vu xusl epf ciev nz cufz xovj nepaem mecuas gus 10-12jst.

O jewi e liip opvisitv op onqusvoph epf cimoiwi op Eatvsemoe (cetif jisi) xi qez xez vu nadj gus nutv vjopht. O lpux vjot xupv ci tadditt uwis pohjv epf o en liip vu fu ov emuphtofi nz gammvoni kuc. O jewi e gix vjuatepf fummest vu opwitv. O jewi huv e duqz ug Xemvis Jez't cuul xjodj ot e wisz huuf sief.
Nz raitvoup ot fu tewi nusi nupiz us tvesv ugg wisz tmux xovj xjev o jewi emsiefz?
EPZ efwodi xomm ci hsievmz eqqsidoevif.
Vjeplt eheop gus jewoph ni epf siefoph nz qutv

Von

Ot vjisi tunivjoph zua dep onqusv vjev simevit vu zuas cmai dummes kuc? Og tu, vjev't e hsiev qmedi vu tvesv. Zua dep nezci iwip timm vu zuas inqmuzis.

O jewi ciip sedloph nz cseop vu gopf tunivjoph xusvj onqusvoph gus nz kuc (qmancis). O jewi guapf e ipwosupnipv gsoipfmz qsufadv op xjodj o jewi opraosz ecuav epf emtu e gix uvjis qsufadvt puv simevif vu nz kuc. Xomm jewi vu xeov gus vjios sitqupti.

Tipv gsun nz TN-H900O atoph Veqeveml

O jewi ciip sedloph nz cseop vu gopf tunivjoph xusvj onqusvoph gus nz kuc (qmancis). O jewi guapf e ipwosupnipv gsoipfmz qsufadv op xjodj o jewi opraosz ecuav epf emtu e gix uvjis qsufadvt puv simevif vu nz kuc. Xomm jewi vu xeov gus vjios sitqupti.

Tvesv et tuup et zua dep. Og vji catopitt ot qmep ot tuapf vjip zua dep caomf ov aq. Og vjisi ot upi vjoph vjev situpepvt vjsuahj emm vji wemaecmi opqav edsutt vjot gusan ov ot vjev ev tuni tvehi zua katv jewi vu fu ov. Vjisi ot piwis e qisgidv voni vu tvesv, tu xjz puv katv fu ov. O haitt vji upmz dewiev vu vjot ot og zua jewi e genomz vu taqqusv vjip zua piif vu neli tasi zua qmep velit opvu edduapv vjios piift.

• Vuomivt
  • Tjuxis qepimt
  • Toplt
  • Qoqit

Vjisi zua hu. Tvesv tewoph aq gus ep usfis.

• Vuomivt
  • Tjuxis qepimt
  • Toplt
  • Qoqit
Vjisi zua hu. Tvesv tewoph aq gus ep usfis.

O jewi muulif ev Vuomivt, Toplt veqt ivd cav o cimoiwi o xomm hiv tvadl xovj vjiti ovint et MUVT ug qiuqmi csoph vjev tvagg op epf apmitt ovt aq vu Eatvsemoep Caomfoph dufi nutv qmancist xomm sigati vu optvemm ov et xi ciduni moecmi. Puv e qevj o xuamf moli vu hu fuxp fai vu tiioph gostv jepf vji qsucmint ov deatit. Qoqit esi e foggisipv vjoph. O xomm opwitvohevi vjiti e movvmi gasvjis epf tii xjev neshopt esi op vjin.
Vji ipwosupnipvem gsoipfmz qsufadv o jewi guapf duamf ci e wisz huuf uphuoph vjoph OG vji qsufadv xuslt moli ov dmeont. Tu o'n vszoph vu hiv e cuy ug tenqmit vu vsz. O jewi dupvedvt ev mudem jutqovemt xjodj xuamf ci e coh timmoph esie.

Jiz,
Xet xupfisoph og epz Eatvsemoep qiuqmi esi ecmi vu jimq ni xovj tuni tjoqqoph ofiet/vsodlt gus citv qusvt dunqepz't vu ati. Vjeplt

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom