What's new

Bonjour from France

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

piastipa

PARKED
Hi everybody,

My name is Piastipa, i'm 25 and i'm from France, i live near the switzer frontier.
I got the millionaire fastlane from an investment banker associate who advised me to read it and to take action because it will change my life
and i'm sur it will, the book has already changed my mindset.

As for my background i don't have really a formal education, i have a two year degree as an computer assistant, which is a degree in assisting the network administrator. I grew up in a poor neigbourhood so i didn't had the drive to do anything, until one day i met a coach who after a test told me to do a business degree, which i didn't do of course. However the day i met him i was happy because i found something i can finally do, a goal, because everyday people around me told me that i was good for nothing.
One day, while i was doing the markets i stumbled upon one "business guru" training in which "the guru" explains a system in which you can acquire a business without or with less money down. As the course interested me, i bought it from the guy for 20 dollars, i learned later that it was a pirated copy. Anyway, I studied this material during 2 years.
Of course this course was not only not complete, some chapters didn't go in detail, for example the chapter about asset valuation or reading financial statements, but this course was better than 90% of many trainings from the so called "business gurus" out there that i tried since, with the help with at least 3 books in corporate finance, business management, entrepreneurship & corporate restructuring i got more out of this training than i would without the books.

I don't have an expertise at the moment, but Business acquisitions by Leveraged Buy out is what i studied the last 2 years. I got also complimented by a retired investment banker for my solid knowledge in Leveraged Buy outs.

The only thing i did with what i know was to advise two friends with their business purchase, nothing else, i have to go out and use my knowledge, because knowledge without action is useless knowledge.

As for my (short-term) goal it's simple:

I have some knowledge, but not the network, so to begin with why not use the 100 interview strategy that i read in another post to create the network, trust & more expertise? And earn $150K To $200K next year at the same period.

For my long term goals
I want to build a little empire (with 5 to 6 small to mid size businesses whether i acquire them through lbo or build them) which i would pass on later generations, take maybe one company public, make two early stage investments (essentially be a angel investor for early stage investments and succeed)
before i'm 40. I'm in the process of polishing my plans, so all i have to do is to execute it. That's all!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Good luck to everyone out there!

Piastipa

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom