The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • The Fastlane Forum Is Going Exclusively Private with Paid Access

After 17 years of my personal dedication to a freely accessible forum, the time has come for this forum to become a private, limited access community. To read more, visit the announcement thread or apply to become a member.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Books about finding business idea

Idea threads

mosaster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 18, 2017
Krakow
Hello fellow Fastlaners :)
I'm looking for a viable business idea and that's one of the things I fail at. I cannot find an idea that would satisfy all CENTS/CENTS commandments.
Naturally, I'd like to find it and have a better understanding of a market research, because, at any point in time, I might be looking for a better perspective.
Of course, I read MJs books, this forum and MJs advice in 'The absolute BEST book you MUST read!'. Particularly that thread made me seek an answer to my problem.
What I'm looking for is an advanced read/course to baby-step myself towards right business idea - how to choose a market, research it, find a business need, evaluate and come up with a viable concept satisfying CENTS/CENTS commandments. Which books/additional sources would you recommend in this regard?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello fellow Fastlaners :)
I'm looking for a viable business idea and that's one of the things I fail at. I cannot find an idea that would satisfy all CENTS/CENTS commandments.
Naturally, I'd like to find it and have a better understanding of a market research, because, at any point in time, I might be looking for a better perspective.
Of course, I read MJs books, this forum and MJs advice in 'The absolute BEST book you MUST read!'. Particularly that thread made me seek an answer to my problem.
What I'm looking for is an advanced read/course to baby-step myself towards right business idea - how to choose a market, research it, find a business need, evaluate and come up with a viable concept satisfying CENTS/CENTS commandments. Which books/additional sources would you recommend in this regard?
Just wondering if the answer is even in a book?

My advice would be to go out and start helping people. Now.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

This isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. Since 2007, multi-millionaire entrepreneur and best-selling author MJ DeMarco has been a daily, hands-on mentor at the Fastlane Forum, authoring a staggering 38,000 posts filled with invaluable insights, strategies, and advice. When you join Fastlane, you’re not merely becoming a member—you’re entering MJ’s inner circle, a supportive home where you’re never left to navigate alone. Embrace the power of true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Post comments, react, ask questions.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads

$197 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.