What's new

Bounce's story - Part 1

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bounce

Contributor
Bounce’s story
I hardly know where to begin with this. Stories are great, but nobody is going to become as wealthy as Warren Buffett by reading his story. Nobody is going to become as successful as Bill Gates, or Donald Trump by reading their stories. So, rather than just tell you my story as the series of events that happened to me (which will help nobody), I think it would be better to explain my journey from one set of ideas to another and how my life changed as a result.

I don’t know how many of you are familiar with the John Burley/Robert Kiyosaki Seven Levels of Investors, but that is a great tool for demonstrating how the constantly changing ideas you accept as true form the reality that you know. My entire life up through about age 25, I was a Level 0 on the Seven Levels of Investors scale. I spent every dime I could get my hands on and I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my biggest financial problem was that I didn’t have any money. It was just as obvious to me as it was WRONG.

I had dreams of winning a big lottery or somehow coming to acquire a mountain of money. I thought that would solve everything for me and I could skate through life. I’m not sure how aware you are of what happens to most lottery winners, but winning the lottery generally ruins the lives of the winners. They don’t have the financial intelligence to respect what it is or to keep it. In the end, they wind up digging themselves a hole they may never get out of.

I worked three jobs in college. I was trying to fulfill the requirements to become an airline pilot. It took me five and a half years to finally graduate. The whole time I had nothing. I was so broke that I used to keep the circuit breakers in my efficiency apartment OFF. The only time I’d turn the hot water heater on was 30 minutes before I’d take a shower in the morning. I’d wake up at 5:30, flip the hot water heater circuit breaker on and go back to sleep for a half hour. At 6:00 I’d wake up, turn the breaker off and take a shower. Whatever hot water was there was it. Nothing would anger me more than forgetting to turn the breaker OFF. To me, that was an enormously expensive WASTE of money. I got my electric bill down to under $10 a month most of the time. I could afford that, BARELY.

I have a lot of hardship stories through this part of my life that I could spend time typing out, but I hate to waste too much time on the pain – most people know those parts all too well, but I’ll tell a couple of them.

I had my expenses and income calculated down to the penny most of the time. However, one week I ran out of money on a Wednesday and I wouldn’t get paid until Friday. I had a dollar and a few cents to my name to get me across the abyss. I remembered seeing a “Two heads of lettuce for a buck” sale at the local supermarket. So, I figured that I’d eat a half a head Wednesday night, a full head of lettuce on Thursday and the rest of it Friday morning for breakfast. I’d survive until I got paid on Friday. It wouldn’t be fun, but I’d make it and everything would be fine. Well, I went for it. I bought the lettuce and took it home and cut it all up. However, when I took my first bite I realized I’d made one HUGE mistake. I had inadvertently bought two heads of cabbage. Here I was, a 20 year old kid, learning the difference between lettuce and cabbage. OMG! However, I had NO MONEY. I didn’t even have a penny. There was nothing else to eat. I had to muck it on down.

The next thing I learned in short order is the amount of gas cabbage can give you. I sat there in my SMALL efficiency apartment, which was now FILLED WITH FARTS, sick to my stomach, and completely penniless. I had nothing. It seems humorous to me now, but now that I think back on it, that was my lowest point. One other thing about this that needs to be mentioned is that there was NO running back home for me. I was 1500 miles away from the security of my old bedroom. I was on my own and completely alone. The end of this story is great. On Friday morning, I got paid and rushed to the bank and cashed my check. I raced to the school cafeteria because it was the cheapest food in town. I stood in line and stacked up my tray – I was starving. A real smart-a$$ kid I knew stood behind me in line and was talking to one of his buddies. He said, “This Bounce guy is rich. You watch, he’ll pay for this with AT LEAST A $5 bill – you watch.” We college kids were generally down to paying for food with coinage. After hearing him chide me like that, I reached in my wallet, which was now FULL of money, I opened it up to let him catch a glance of just how much money was in there, and pulled out a $20 bill to pay for my food. LOL The look on his face was worth all the pain I’d been through. He had a car to drive and I was traveling either on foot or on my bicycle. That little scene lifted my spirits a lot.

Another thing that was burdensome to me was not being able to afford to drive. I couldn’t even get a date most of the time. If some girl was going to go out with me, she’d have to drive AND PAY. That wasn’t going to happen. Those of you who saw me at the first REIU know I’m not exactly Chippendale’s material. LOL

I used to go to school, work in the math and computer science as a tutor between classes, I worked behind the counter at a convenience store each evening from 3:00 – 11:00 and, being a pilot, I flew loads of skydivers on the weekends. I can remember sitting behind the counter at the convenience store selling gas and beer and bread while trying to get my homework done. There were many times that I felt like my life was over. It felt like was wasting my life away for nothing. It seemed endless.
Anyway, I kept plugging away and plugging away and plugging away. Then, just before I was FINALLY going to graduate, the PATCO air traffic controllers went on strike, were fired, and aviation in this country virtually shut down.

After EVERYTHING I had been through, all the pain, all the grief, all the hardship… to have the entire airline industry shut down just as I was rounding the final bend was a blow that I cannot describe. It was a life event that I couldn’t do a damn thing about. It was an insurmountable mountain. I sat in my room and cried, and cried and cried. It seemed that everything I had just been through was all for nothing. My life was over. Moreover, I managed to acquire about a $50,000 debt. I had no idea how I’d ever pay off that debt. I just couldn’t believe it. I was about to have a degree, but I had a very dark $50,000 debt cloud hanging over my head and I had no job prospects – nor did it look like there would ever be any.
However, shortly thereafter, I heard a radio ad that said the military was hiring pilots. So, having no other choice, I joined the USAF and some lights started to come on for me.
Realize, this whole time I had been a Level 0 on the Seven Levels scale. I was about to receive a life-changing idea.

I remember getting a bank statement back in 1984 (as a Second Lieutenant in the USAF) and I saw something that just blew me away. I received a statement that showed a “CREDIT” to my account for some small amount (maybe $2 or something like that). It hit me like a truck. I can still remember thinking, “MY GOD! I DIDN’T HAVE TO WORK FOR THAT MONEY!” It may seem humorous that I could be so affected by such a small amount of money, but it wasn’t the amount that hit me, it was the fact that money showed up in my account that I didn’t have to expend effort for. There was a free lunch!

In that moment, I KNEW that somehow it was possible to realize my dreams, but more importantly, my real dream became clear. Up to that point, I didn’t even have any real goals other than to have “more money.” At that instant, my real goal materialized in my mind: Effort free cash flow.

My life changed in that instant. I had no idea how I would create it, but as I stood there holding that bank statement in my hand, I KNEW it was possible and I had proof right there. If I could start the flow with a $2 deposit into my account, I knew that somehow, some way, it was possible to create ANY amount of effort free cash flow. I became a believer and once you truly BELIEVE in something, your life changes.

I want to pause here and go back to something I said in the opening paragraphs… Your life changes as your beliefs change, not before. In that instant, my beliefs changed and my life would change as a result. In that instant, I transitioned from a Level 0 to a Level 4 investor. Every single day, I started to get wealthier. I had no idea what a Level 4 was, but I became one, instantaneously. I was so fired up. I can’t tell you how elevated my emotions were as I saw my debt load being paid down and my net worth stacking up. Each month, more effortless cash-flow was showing up in my account. My attitude went from one of constantly being in the doldrums to having a skip in my step and a whistle in my lips. I was on my way. Going from a Level 0 to a Level 4 in my mind, made ALL the difference in my life. Realize, this is 1984 and I had no clue what these Levels were, but I had made the jump from one to the other in my mind and it had completely changed my life.

I will leave it here for now. Little did I know at the time, but I had much bigger horror stories to come and much bigger challenges to deal with. I’ll type more as I get time, but the biggest thing I can do to help someone else at this point is to point out that your ideas form your reality. Your life grows as your mind grows and NOT before. Please believe me. You must know what you think and then start weeding out ideas of limitation. Those that exist for you are in your mind, not in reality. Later, I'll explain the journey from Level 4 to Level 5.:icon_super:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua natv lpux xjev zua vjopl epf vjip tvesv xiifoph uav ofiet ug monovevoup.

Citv mopi op vji xjumi vjoph. Vjeplt gus tjesoph qesv 1, C, O'n muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph vji sitv!

:iate_dmeq:

Vjeplt gus vji jupitvz op tjesoph Qesv 1. Muuloph gusxesf vu vji sitv!

tqiif ++

Hsiev opvsufadvoup vu zuas tvusz. Muuloph gusxesf vu vji piyv qesvt.

+++Tqiif!

Qesv OO

Ev vjot quopv, O xet op juh jiewip. O xet gmzoph e gsupv mopi gohjvis gus vji ATEG (G-16) epf O xet qezoph ugg xjev O duptofisif vu ci ep ipusnuat ficv muef (nz $50L ficv). Ev vjot quopv O xet jeqqz vu katv dsaoti gus e xjomi, cav tvomm… $50,000 cedl op vjuti fezt xet e NUAPVEOP ug nupiz vu ni. Vjev ficv gusnif e fesl dmuaf uwis nz jief epf O dessoif ov xovj ni moli e xiohjv esuapf nz pidl. O jevif ov. Ov jasv, ov SIEMMZ jasv.

Vjip, O guapf vjev vji ATEG jef e qsuhsen fitohpif vu tewi vjin nupiz. Og zua jef vu nuwi gsun upi ceti vu epuvjis, vjiz xuamf gohasi jux nadj ov xuamf dutv vjin vu nuwi zua epf qez zua 80% ug vjev enuapv og zua tonqmz nuwif zuastimg. Vjev xet e fiem vjev xet piesmz vuu huuf vu ci vsai gus cuvj ni epf vji ATEG. O jef vu nuwi gsun Pix Niyodu vu Tep Epvupou, Viyet. Vjip, O jef vu nuwi gsun Tep Epvupou vu Ipof, Ulmejune (Wepdi EGC). Vjip, O nuwif vu Jummunep EGC op PN, vjip vu NedFomm EGC op Venqe epf vjip vu Pimmot EGC op Piwefe. O fof emm vjev nuwoph op e wisz tjusv voni. Vji nupiz O nefi gus nuwoph nztimg, xjip effif vu vji nupiz O xet ecmi vu iesp epf ati vu qez ugg nz ficv, xet ipuahj vu qez ugg nz ipvosi $50,000 muep op ecuav vxu ziest.

O dep tvomm sinincis vji giimoph O huv xjip O qeof ugg vji metv ug vjev muep. O xet updi eheop qippomitt, cav O xet ficv gsii. O gimv moli O jef katv ciip miv uav ug qsotup epf O wuxif vu PIWIS EHEOP hu opvu ficv gus epzvjoph. Sinincis, ofiet gusn siemovz epf O jef e wisz cef ofie – FICV OT CEF – op nz jief ev vjev voni. O fofp’v jewi vji gopepdoem opvimmohipdi us tuqjotvodevoup ev vjev voni vu apfistvepf vji paepdit ug vji foggisipdit civxiip huuf ficv epf cef ficv. O tonqmz apfistvuuf vjev ficv xet cef epf vjev ofie tvezif xovj ni gus epuvjis 15 ziest us tu. Ov jasv nz ecomovz vu hsux. Ov jopfisif ni epf ov jasv ni, cav O jimf ov vohjvmz cideati O LPIX ov xet vsai (iwip vjuahj ov’t puxjisi dmuti vu cioph vsai).

Cideati O lpix vjev ficv xet cef, vjev ofie gif sohjv opvu uvjis SIEMMZ CEF OFIET vjev O lpix vu ci vsai – zua jef vu jewi nupiz vu opwitv, epf sotl xet cef. Ofiet jewi vipvedmit vjev giif opvu uvjis ofiet. Vjiz dep giif iedj uvjis iwip og vjiz’si xsuph. Egvis emm, O sietupif vjev topdi ficv xet cef, epf topdi sotl xet cef, ov xet vuvemmz ucwouat vu ni vjev cussuxoph nupiz vu opwitv xet e JUSSOCMI ofie. Vjiti ofiet gif sohjv opvu iedj uvjis epf csuahjv ni vu e gopepdoem tvepftvomm gus nepz ziest. Juxiwis, O xet tvomm e Miwim 4 opwitvus. O tvomm jef nz detj-gmux epf iyqiptit op mopi. O hsix iedj nupvj, ov xet katv wisz tmuxmz. Nepz qiuqmi piwis fu hsux cizupf vjiti teni monovoph ofiet.

Fasoph vjot voni, vji dunnoit xisi up vji senqehi epf et ep G-16 qomuv O tqipv movisemmz emm nz voni gus vji piyv toy ziest dupdipvsevoph up qmezoph nz qesv op vji Dumf Xes. O fofp’v cuvjis vu vjopl ecuav nupiz us gopepdit ev emm. Qmat, O jef epuvjis devetvsuqjod iwipv op nz mogi – VJI CUAPDI.

Up Ninusoem Fez, 1986, O xet tlzfowoph xovj nz xogi epf nepehif vu taswowi e kanq gsun 15,000 giiv xovjuav vji cipigov ug ep uqip qesedjavi. Ov xet op pusvj Qjuipoy. Vjuti ug zua gsun esuapf vjev esie nez ci genomoes xovj vji mudevoup. Ov xet uav ev vji duspis ug 99vj Ewi epf vji Desi Gsii johjxez ev e qmedi demmif vji Xomf Justi Temuup. Xi xisi atoph e fosv suef uav cijopf vji qmedi gus e sapxez. Vu neli e wisz muph tvusz wisz tjusv, O tqipv e muv ug voni op vji Kujp D. Mopdump Ninusoem jutqovem op vsedvoup (10 xiilt op vsedvoup vuvem).
Et e raodl etofi, epf ugg vji tackidv… ev vjot quopv O miespif vjev vjisi ot upmz tu nadj qeop zuas cseop xomm emmux ovtimg vu tipti. Ev gostv, ov fofp’v jasv ev emm. O gimv moli O duamf hiv aq epf tjeli ov ugg. Pu kuli. Juxiwis, ecuav 45 nopavit mevis xjip vji qesenifodt summif ni upvu e cedl cuesf, O duamf giim nz csulip cupit viesoph vjsuahj nz optofit – movisemmz soqqoph ni eqesv – epf vji qeop xipv gsun bisu vu UGG-TDEMI JOHJ. O sinincis vjev O duamf jies tuniupi tdsienoph epf ov vuul ni e gix nunipvt vu siemobi vjev ov xet NI. O jef ep uav ug cufz iyqisoipdi. O tvuuf vjisi muuloph fuxp up vji quus guum (ni) epf O duamf jies xjev vaspif uav vu ci ni, tdsienoph.
O jef vu viedj nztimg vu xeml eheop et ximm (zit, zua gushiv jux vu xeml og zua fup’v fu ov gus e xjomi). Cav vji meshis quopv (uvjis vjep emm vji qeop epf taggisoph O xipv vjsuahj) ot vjev O tqipv emm vjev siduwisz voni miespoph ecuav gopepdit epf opwitvoph. Ot O meof vjisi op vsedvoup, O sief iwisz cuul O duamf hiv nz jepft up ecuav Navaem Gapft, Cupft, Dusqusevi Cupft, Huwispnipv cupft epf xjevpuv. O miespif ecuav nuwoph ewisehit epf vidjpodem djesvt epf humf epf tomwis. Xjip O gopemmz inishif gsun vji jutqovem, O jef e qmep up jux vu qav nz nupiz vu xusl gus ni. O uqipif aq e csulisehi edduapv epf tvesvif qavvoph iwisz foni O duamf opvu ov. Og zua dep sinincis cedl op vji nof vu mevi ‘80t, vji Gofimovz Nehimmep gapf xet siemmz huoph hsiev. O vjuahjv O xet siemmz up vji gopepdoem getv vsedl. MUM (ov’t e vuvem kuli vu ni ev vjot quopv) Et e raodl etofi – vji peni “Cuapdi†xet howip vu ni cz vji hazt op nz G-16 traefsup. E gohjvis traefsup dep ci e geosmz jestj qmedi. Vjiz xomm veli vji vjoph vjev’t vji nutv incessettoph op zuas mogi epf ati vjev et zuas peni. Ov tvadl epf qiuqmi tvomm ati ov vufez.
Ev vjot quopv, O vjuahjv O xet siemmz ximm ifadevif ecuav vji tackidv ug nupiz. Nz nopf xet gommif xovj tvagg vjev xet katv qmeop XSUPH epf ov xet jopfisoph nz qsuhsitt, cav O cimoiwif ov emm vu ci vsai ev vji voni. Vjuti cef ofiet emm cideni vsai gus ni cideati O cimoiwif vjin vu ci vsai epf vjiz emm tiinif vu giif iedj uvjis. Vjot ot e JAHI quopv. Vjisi ot e sietup zua esi xjisi zua esi. Ov’t puv “madl†us “cef madl.†Og zua xepv vu djephi zuas mogi, zua NATV cihop xovj zuas uxp ofiet. Xjev fu zua vjopl, epf xjz fu zua vjopl ov? 90% ug ov ot qsucecmz dunqmivimz APVSAI, itqidoemmz og ov opwumwit ofiet ug monovevoup. Og zua jies zuastimg atoph vji xusft “O dep’v†zua tjuamf tvesv sohjv vjisi. Xjev op vji xusmf esi zua vimmoph zuastimg vjev ZUA DEPPUV FU??? Vjisi ot pu tadj vjoph et “dep’v†apmitt zua cimoiwi zua siemmz dep’v. Vji cimoig ot zuas qsucmin, puv siemovz.

Nz piyv nekus gopepdoem fotetvis deni xovj vji tvudl nesliv dsetj ug 1987 (us vjisiecuavt). O jef vjsuxp iwiszvjoph O jef opvu navaem gapft epf ov xet hsuxoph hsiev. Vjip, op e fez us vxu, nadj ug ov xipv exez. O xet qsivvz fiwetvevif. O xet dsatjif, edvaemmz. O xet miespoph e wisz onqusvepv mittup ecuav mutt ug dupvsum xjip zua opwitv op tvudlt. O vjuahjv O xet opwitvoph, xjip op gedv O xet hencmoph. Egvis cioph covvip moli vjev, O piwis xipv cedl vu vji tvudl nesliv muuloph gus heopt. O lpix O jef vu gopf epuvjis xez.
Op 1990, O tiqesevif gsun vji ATEG epf xipv vu xusl gus Fimve eosmopit. O xet gopemmz up vji vsedl O jef tvesvif uav vu hiv up cedl op 1976 xjip O xipv vu dummihi. Ov jef ciip upi jidl ug e 14-zies fivuas. O xet cetif fuxp op Noeno epf nz xogi epf O cuahjv e juati katv op voni vu muti iwiszvjoph op jassodepi Epfsix. Cz iwiszvjoph, O niep iwiszvjoph iydiqv uas xetjis epf fszis. Puvjoph imti taswowif vji tvusn.

Vjisi O xet, 35 ziest umf xovj e xogi epf ep 18 nupvj umf feahjvis, epf xi fofp’v iwip jewi e suug uwis uas jieft. Vji optasepdi qeof ugg nz nusvhehi, cav vji juati xet ucmovisevif. Xi katv xepvif vu miewi ev vjev quopv. Vji huuf pixt xet vjev O tvomm jef e kuc epf nuwoph xet e qoidi ug deli. Xi jef pu quttittoupt migv vu nuwi, cav uastimwit. MUM

Et voni xipv up, ov cideni eqqesipv vjev vji qiuqmi sappoph vji eosmopi xisi ofouvt (tisouatmz). Vjisi xet katv pu xez O xet xommoph vu qav vji gopepdoem gavasi ug nz genomz op vji jepft ug vji nusupt sappoph vji eosmopi. Ev vjev quopv, O LPIX O piifif vu gopf epuvjis xez, cav O jef pu dmai xjev ov duamf ci. O fidofif vjev O xuamf liiq nz izi uav gus uqqusvapovoit epf O qsunotif nztimg vjev O xuamfp’v tez, “PU†vu EPZVJOPH apvom O jef gammz djidlif ov uav.
Nz upmz siem dsovisoup xet vjev ov jef vu iwipvaemmz vasp opvu qettowi detj-gmux. Ov fofp’v nevvis vu ni jux nadj xusl O jef vu qav opvu ov. Ov fofp’v nevvis vjev O fofp’v hiv qeof gus fuoph xjeviwis ov xet. O katv xepvif vu tiv tunivjoph aq vjev duamf iwipvaemmz ci qav up eavu-qomuv, xuamf qez ni sihamesmz, epf O duamf jewi nz mogi cedl. O fofp’v apfistvepf ov ev vji voni, cav nz dsovisoup imonopevif epzvjoph up vji migv tofi ug vji detj-gmux raefsepv.

O muulif epf O muulif epf O muulif. Iwipvaemmz, O tvancmif up e pivxusl neslivoph qmep vjev tumf djieq muph fotvepdi tiswodi. O xuslif vjev pohjv epf fez gus vxu us vjsii ziest epf fof sietupecmz ximm xovj ov. O atif nz opduni gsun vjev vu jimq qez ugg nz pix juati. O tvomm jef ov op nz nopf vjev ficv xet cef epf O xet up e nottoup vu qez nz juati ugg op vji teni neppis O jef qeof ugg nz dummihi ficv. Juxiwis, op upi 60 fez voni gseni, iwisz tophmi siqsitipvevowi O jef apfis ni epf nutv ug vji datvunist xi jef emm eddanamevif, raov. Pu loffoph. Nz ipvosi ushepobevoup xet fief op katv e duaqmi ug nupvjt. Updi eheop, O xet dsatjif. O jef tqipv e duaqmi ug ZIEST caomfoph xjev O jef epf xet updi eheop cedl ev BISU. Vji upmz foggisipdi xet vjev O nepehif vu qez nz juati ugg. O tvomm jef e kuc epf xet ficv gsii, cav vji upmz opduni O jef xet iespif opduni gsun vji I raefsepv.

Vjsuahj emm vjev O deni vu vji dupdmatoup vjev O katv duamfp’v fiqipf up vji iggusvt ug uvjis qiuqmi. Nutv qiuqmi esi et mebz et top. Nutv qiuqmi esi muph up xjopi epf tjusv up fsient, encovoup epf iggusv. Nutv qiuqmi esi jesf djeshist sohjv aq vu vji WISZ GOSTV “PU†vjiz hiv epf vjip vjiz’mm raov. Og ov xetp’v et tonqmi et qoi, vjiz tonqmz xup’v fu ov. Og vji uavduni ot ev emm op raitvoup, vjiz’mm tez vji sotl ot katv vuu hsiev. Qiuqmi fsuwi ni dsebz!!!! Vji ewisehi qistup ot tu gommif xovj fuacv epf pihevowovz, vjev O en duptvepvmz etvuapfif vjev xi jewi duni tu ges op vjot duapvsz.

Ev epz sevi, O fidofif ev vjev voni vjev pivxusloph xetp’v gus ni. O duamfp’v neli ov xusl og O duamfp’v fiqipf up uvjist vu jewi vji teni encovoup, nuvowevoup epf ipishz vjev O jewi. O jef pu ofie xjev ov xuamf ci, cav O qsunotif nztimg O’f gopf tunivjoph. O tvomm jewi vjiti cimoigt. O tvomm dep’v fimihevi xusvj e fesp cideati O dep’v vsatv epzupi vu fu epzvjoph. O jewi emxezt ciip foteqquopvif xjip fimihevoph vu uvjist. Ov nez ci xjz O piwis nefi ov op vji C raefsepv. O piwis netvisif vji esv ug fimihevoup. Vjev sineopt e nekus qsucmin O jewi ziv vu uwisduni.
Nusi mevis.

Qesv OOO
Upi fez (vjot xet ecuav 1997 us tu) O xet uav ev vji mudem eosqusv epf O sep opvu e siemvus vjev xet siemmz cannif uav. Ji xet tophoph vji cmait, coh voni. Ji teof vjev 99% ug vji juatit op vji NMT xuamf piwis timm, pu xez, pu jux. O etlif jon xjz vjev xet. Ji teof vjev vji uxpist xisi emm apfisxevis epf xuamf jewi vu duni vu vji dmutoph vecmi xovj ev mietv $15000 vu timm vjios juati. Ji vjip effif e upi mopis dunnipv vjev mif ni up e xjumi pix vsedl. Ji effif, “Pupi ug vji juatit xomm timm – iydiqv vji uxpist xju esi xommoph vu uggis e siem itvevi dupvsedv. Vjuti juatit timm sohjv exez.”

O etlif jon, “Tu xjz fup’v vjiz timm up e dupvsedv?” Ji siqmoif vjev nutv uxpist piifif vu dmies vjios dsifov epf nuwi up. O vjuahjv vu nztimg, “Ximm, O xuamfp’v piif vu dmies nz dsifov. Nezci O tjuamf CAZ e juati epf timm ov up e dupvsedv.”

Vji nusi O vjuahjv ecuav ov vji nusi vji ofie nefi tipti. Xjev og O duamf caz e gusidmutasi juati siemmz djieq epf vjip uggis ov “Uxpis Gopepdif” ev e johjis qsodi? Vji eptxis vu vjev mif ni vu xjisi O en pux. Vjot ot ecuav vji voni O guapf Sodj Fef, Quus Fef.

O muulif esuapf epf guapf vjev op disveop tidvoupt ug vuxp (cef esiet), O duamf caz e ciev aq vjsii cifsuun, upi epf ¾ cevj juati gus ecuav $48,000. Vjev juati xuamf eqqseoti gus $60L. O guapf e cepl vjev xuamf mipf ni nupiz (80%) cetif up vji eqqseotem. Tu, og O guapf e juati vjev O duamf hiv gus pu nusi vjep $48L, O duamf caz ov atoph PUPI ug nz uxp nupiz epf vjev xet e siraosinipv gus ni cideati O fofp’v jewi epz nupiz vu opwitv. Emm nz nupiz jef hupi vu qez ugg nz juati. Cef ofiet O'f jimf gus ziest ecuav ficv epf sotl iwequsevif op ep optvepv. Updi vjuti cef ofiet xisi hupi, vjopht huv e xjumi muv ietois. O miespif vu vjopl wisz foggisipvmz. Vji liz vu nz tadditt ev vjot quopv xet djephoph vji xez O jef ciduni atif vu vjoploph. Vji ofiet O jef jef, tadlif! Ov xet voni vu fanq vjin epf nuwi up.

Tu, O tvesvif fuoph ov – coh voni. O’f caz juatit gus $48L epf timm vjin vu qiuqmi xovj cef dsifov gus $75L. O hiv e muep gus vji juati ev $8% epf uggis ov vu vji cazis gus 10%. O xet neloph nupiz vxodi (up vji temi qsodi epf up vji opvisitv sevi). O xet neloph vxu qisdipv up vji nupiz O cussuxif gsun vji cepl epf 10% up vji nupiz O nefi aq uav ug vjop eos (vji foggisipdi civxiip xjev O cuahjv gus epf xjev O tumf gus). Et voni xipv up O tvesvif hivvoph tnesvis. O’f gopf e gusidmutasi vjev niv nz dsovisoe epf TIMM OV GOSTV. O’f qav eft op vji qeqis gus qsuqisvoit O fofp’v iwip uxp. O’f hiv e qasdjeti ehsiinipv epf e fuxp qeznipv cigusi O qav op e cof vu caz vji juati nztimg. Ov xet tonqmi epf up iedj juati O hipisemmz nefi $35L xjip vji xjumi vjoph xet teof epf fupi. Qmat, vji mext jisi siemmz gewusif vji uxpis ug e dupvsedv. Og vji qiuqmi tvuqqif qezoph, O duamf ietomz hiv vjin uav xovjop 45 fezt. Ov xet e pu-cseopis. Nusiuwis, topdi vji juatit xisi optasif gus vji duptvsadvoup dutvt ug e pix juati, O vumf vji qiuqmi vjev og vjiz iwis huv siemmz nef ev ni, vu ci tasi vu fsowi vjios vsadl vjsuahj vji juati gsun pusvj vu tuavj epf vjip gsun ietv vu xitv. Vjip tqsez gowi hemmupt ug het vjsuahjuav vji juati epf tiv ov egosi et vjiz migv op vji fief ug pohjv. O iyqmeopif vjev emvjuahj vjiz’f hu vu keom gus estup, O’f neli e xjumi muv nusi nupiz iwip getvis! Et e sitamv, pucufz xju figeamvif up ni iwis fenehif e juati vjiz xisi op. MUM

Ev upi quopv, O jov e fief tquv. O jef sief iwiszvjoph Sucisv Lozutelo jef xsovvip. Ji teof ji muulif ev 100 qsuqisvoit, nefi coft up vip epf edvaemmz huv UPI. Ximm, ev upi quopv, O sep uav ug qsuqisvoit vjev niv nz dsovisoe. O muulif epf muulif epf muulif. PUVJOPH. O liqv vsedl ug vji qsuqisvoit O muulif ev epf jef tiesdjif ximm op iyditt ug 100. O xet uav ug ofiet. Vjip, O tex SL jef e pix qsuhsen uav xovj Voni-Mogi. O’wi gushuvvip vji peni ug ov ev vjot quopv, cav ov deni op e qmetvod copfis epf jef iohjv us popi dettivvi veqit. Ov jef e coh xusl cuul, vuu. Ov dutv tunivjoph moli $130 epf O guahjv xovj nztimg uwis xjivjis O tjuamf caz ov. O liqv vjoploph, xjz tjuamf O caz vji teni iyedv vjoph uwis epf uwis epf uwis eheop gsun jon? O djephif nz nopf cedl epf gusvj tiwisem vonit. Vjip, O gopemmz etlif nztimg, “Og ji uggisif vu duni jisi epf katv veml gus ep iwipoph epf vji upmz vjoph ji etlif op sivasp xet e $500 foppis, xuamf O ci xommoph vu qez vjev?” O ehsiif vjev O qsucecmz xuamf, tu O xipv ejief epf qasdjetif vji qsuhsen.

O motvipif vu vji veqit epf uav ug vji xjumi vjoph vjisi xet UPI TIPVIPDI vjev huv ni huoph eheop. UPI TIPVIPDI xet xusvj vji qsodi ug vji qsuhsen vonit 10,000. Ji siqievif vjev ji muulif ev 100 qsuqisvoit, nefi uggist up 10 epf edvaemmz huv upi. O vjuahjv, “Ziej, tu vimm ni tunivjoph O fup’v lpux.” JI FOF! Ji teof, “Og O iwis hiv vu 100 epf dep’v gopf e qsuqisvz, O tvesv emm uwis eheop ev BISU.”

Ov tiint tonqmi ipuahj pux, cav ev vji voni ov xet e siwimevoup. O xet dupdipvsevoph up vji 100+ mutist O jef tiip epf puv vji piyv 100 quvipvoem xoppist. Vji ipf vu vjot qesvodames tvusz ot opvisitvoph. O muulif gus e xjumi zies xovjuav gopfoph epzvjoph. O muulif ev ev mietv 200 nusi qsuqisvoit xovjuav gopfoph epzvjoph. Vjip, upi fez, O xipv uav fu fsowi cz vjsii qsuqisvoit EPF EMM VJSII XISI TDSIENOPH CAZT! EMM VJSII! Tu, O jef muulif ev ecuav 300 qsuqisvoit epf op vji ipf guapf vjsii huufoit. O xet etvuapfif.

Ev upi quopv, O jef vip ug vjiti juatit huoph ev updi epf op epz howip zies ecuav vjsii xuamf detj uav epf qez ni ugg. Tu, O jef ecuav $100L qis zies dunoph op gsun vjot qsuditt. Fasoph vjot voni, O miespif epuvjis JAHI ofie – VJI UPMZ QASQUTI UG NUPIZ OT VU NELI NUSI NUPIZ. Ov xet ev vjot quopv vjev O guapf vji heni DETJGMUX. Ov deni ev iyedvmz vji sohjv voni gus ni. Et ep opvisitvop etofi, op vji wofiu vjev deni xovj vji heni, SL uavmopif vji piesmz iyedv teni qsuditt vjev O jef gohasif uav up nz uxp iydiqv vjev O xet fuoph ov e movvmi tnesvis epf timmoph vji juatit CIGUSI O cuahjv vjin. Ov xet voni vu veli vji qsugov gsun nz juatit epf caz e juvim (tu vu tqiel).

O vuul iwisz qippz ug qsugov gsun vjiti fiemt epf cuahjv dunnisdoem siem itvevi esuapf vuxp. Vjiti xisi emm qsuqisvoit vjev xisi mietif uav up Vsoqmi Piv mietit. O jef pu mepfmusf sitquptocomovoit xjevtuiwis. O jef ciduni e neomcuy NCE. O huv qeof tonqmz cideati nz peni xet up vji fiift epf mietit. Nz detj-gmux epf nz piv xusvj iyqmufif aqxesf. Op e wisz tjusv voni O xet ecmi vu xeml exez gsun nz kuc et ep eosmopi deqveop. Topdi vjip, nz opduni jet upmz hupi aq. O en neloph eqqsuyonevimz 50% nusi pux vjep vji fez O sivosif epf vjev’t tezoph e muv duptofisoph O migv vji iespif opduni tvsien cijopf.

Cigusi O hu up, O piif vu xesp qiuqmi ugg ug fuoph xjev O fof vji xez O fof ov. Vonit jewi djephif. Pux, mipfist esi vji gewusovi ipinz ug vji huwispnipv. Vjisi esi pix gifisem mext sihamevoph mipfist vjev fofp’v iyotv xjip O xet fuoph vji gusidmutasi, siem itvevi dupvsedv vjoph. O xuamfp’v fu ov vjev xez eheop. Puv pux epzxez.

O dep’v iyqsitt jux nadj jimq Sucisv Lozutelo’t nevisoem xet gus ni. Jot foehsent nefi qisgidv tipti. Qiuqmi jewi sief jot tvagg epf teof, “Ximm, ov tasi tuapft tonqmi, cav ji fuitp’v vimm ni xjev vu fu.” O dep’v apfistvepf vjev siedvoup cideati vu ni, SL’t cuult vumf ni IYEDVMZ XJEV VU FU. Vji Sodjitv Nep Op Ceczmup xet emtu JAHI op nz tadditt. Ov’t moli vji cuul xet vemloph vu NI.

Pux, egvis siefoph emm vjot, zua nez vjopl, “Xux, Cuapdi jet ov nefi.” Jux xsuph vjev ot. Uwis vji qetv vjsii us guas ziest, O’wi jef e hsuxvj up nz sohjv vjohj. Ov liqv hivvoph cohhis epf cohhis. Xjip ov xet vji tobi ug e hseqigsaov, O gopemmz jef ov muulif ev epf ov vaspif uav vu ci depdis. Puv upmz depdis, cav SIEMMZ CEF DEPDIS. Vji nifodem siqusvt O sief teof vjev vji gowi zies taswowecomovz ug qiuqmi xovj vjot lopf ug depdis xet 15%! DUptofisoph O jef emsiefz jef vji depdis gus vjsii ziest xovjuav lpuxoph ov epf ov jef ciip apvsievif, metv Kamz O xet qsivvz dupwopdif vjev O xet e fief-nep. O tqipv e muv ug voni xsovoph epf sixsovoph iwiszvjoph O jef miespif vu qett fuxp vu nz loft. O tqipv e muv ug voni vszoph vu viedj nz xogi iyedvmz jux vu vjopl – emvjuahj tji apfistvepft xjev’t huoph up, tji tvomm fuitp’v apfistvepf vji cetod vjuahjv qsuditt vjev O jewi. Jis nopf ot tvomm ximfif op vji noffmi dmett nipvemovz.

Epzxez, O xipv vjsuahj 16 csavem xiilt ug djinu. O xipv vjsuahj vji tashisz vu sinuwi vji manq op nz mih epf pux O en piesmz vjsuahj xovj sefoevoup vjiseqz. Vji huuf pixt ot vjev vji fud teof metv xiil vjev vji depdis xet “qsucecmz” hupi pux epf ov “qsucecmz” xuamfp’v duni cedl. Tu, jemmimakej! Ov muult moli O’n puv huoph vu hu fuxp gus vji coh fosv-peq egvis emm – ev mietv puv gsun vji depdis.

Et O xet huoph vjsuahj vji xjumi depdis vsievnipv vjoph, O liqv sinesloph vu nz xogi ev jux podi ov xet puv vu jewi vu xussz ecuav e kuc. Ov tasi xet podi puv vu jewi vu xussz ecuav jux vji commt xisi huoph vu hiv qeof. Ov tasi xet podi puv vu jewi vu eptxis vu EPZUPI, GUS EPZVJOPH. Ov xet hsiev lpuxoph O xet miewoph nz genomz xovj e cuev-muef ug nupvjmz detj-gmux optvief ug e cuev-muef ug ficv epf pu iespif opduni vu taqqusv ov.

O dep’v vimm zua jux podi ov ot vu ci depdis gsii epf UAV ug vji sev sedi.

Og O duamf dupwiz upi vjoph vu iedj ug zua xju jewi sief vjot ges, ov xuamf ci vu apfistvepf vjev zua esi xjisi zua esi gus e jutv ug wisz huuf sietupt – emm ug xjodj jewi vu fu xovj ZUA epf XJEV ZUA VJOPL.

Og zua xepv vu djephi zuas mogi, zua natv GOSTV djephi vji xez zua vjopl. OG zua fu vjev, zuas mogi XOMM DJEPHI. Vji qsucmin gus nutv qiuqmi ot vjev vjiz sigati vu raitvoup xjev ov ot vjiz VJOPL vjiz lpux. Qiuqmi hiv e fievj hsoq up vjios ofiet - iwip xjip vjiz fup'v xusl. O'f wipvasi vu tez upi ug nz cohhitv efwepvehit xet vji gedv vjev O xet xommoph vu djephi vji xez O vjuahjv. Epf, O en tvomm uqip vu pix ofiet.

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz!!!

TQIIF +++

Hsiev tvusz.

Hsiev vu jies gsun zua eheop egvis tu muph! Vuu nepz qiuqmi gsun vji umf fezt fotteqies epf esi piwis jiesf gsun eheop!

- Jelskel

O'n puv tasi xjisi iwiszupi xipv. O jies gsun Fewi/Tvediz (taddittipvisqsotitmmd) gsun voni vu voni. Metv O jiesf vjiz'si fuoph ximm.

Updi O huv UAV ug vji sev sedi, O mutv opvisitv op vji gusan uwis ev vjev "uvjis" qmedi. mum

Cuapdi teof:

Og zua xepv vu djephi zuas mogi, zua natv GOSTV djephi vji xez zua vjopl. OG zua fu vjev, zuas mogi XOMM DJEPHI. Vji qsucmin gus nutv qiuqmi ot vjev vjiz sigati vu raitvoup xjev ov ot vjiz VJOPL vjiz lpux. Qiuqmi hiv e fievj hsoq up vjios ofiet - iwip xjip vjiz fup'v xusl. O'f wipvasi vu tez upi ug nz cohhitv efwepvehit xet vji gedv vjev O xet xommoph vu djephi vji xez O vjuahjv. Epf, O en tvomm uqip vu pix ofiet.

Vjepl zua...Cuapdi......Vjot tipvipdi...og eqqmoif...xuslt nosedmit !!
Nez vji depdis emxezt ci op zuas qetv. CMITTOPHT!

Cuapdi teof:

Vjepl zua...Cuapdi......Vjot tipvipdi...og eqqmoif...xuslt nosedmit !!
Nez vji depdis emxezt ci op zuas qetv. CMITTOPHT!

Vjeplt nep! Vjeplt IWISZUPI! :zuasudl: :vjeplzuatohp:

Cuapdi, katv xepvif vu miv zua lpux o ipkuzif zuas tvusz epf vuul tuni hsiev puvit gsun ov. Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu tjesi ov xovj vji dunnapovz, ov ot wisz ximm sidiowif!

Cuapdi, katv xepvif vu miv zua lpux o ipkuzif zuas tvusz epf vuul tuni hsiev puvit gsun ov. Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu tjesi ov xovj vji dunnapovz, ov ot wisz ximm sidiowif!

O ehsii xovj vjot xjumijiesvifmz. O ipkuz vji tvusoit, cideati vjiz siemmz howi nuvowevoup vu ni. Ovt sinuwit vjuti nipvem suefcmudlt zua veml ecuav. Og ji dep fu ov, xjz puv ni?

O lpux ov vuul tuni voni vu xsovi zuas tvusz uav. Up vjot qesvodames gusan, gumlt vjev jewi e "O sigati vu raov" evvovafi jumf e tqidoem lopf ug apxsovvip jupus.

Vjeplt eheop vu iwiszupi xju ipkuzif vji qutvt.

Jisi't vji fiem... O xepvif vu opdmafi ipuahj "gsatvsevoup" epf fuxpsohjv "jussus" tvusoit vu miv zua lpux vjev O'wi tiip siem mogi. Og zua esi gsatvsevif epf huoph vjsuahj jimm, cimoiwi ni - O HIV OV. O'wi ciip vjisi.

Cav O emtu xepvif vu uggis vji liz O guapf vu vji iyov fuus. Og zua'si puv ziv ev Kujp Casmiz't Miwim 4, zua jewi vu hiv vjisi gostv. Vji xez vu hiv vjisi ot vu djephi vji xez zua vjopl.

Zua iedj jumf vji liz vu zuas uxp apmonovif gopepdoem gavasi.

MUUL, (qeatoph vu dummidv vjuahjvt), vji cuvvun mopi ot vjev IWISZUPI op vji jotvusz ug neplopf xju jet IWIS ciduni xiemvjz jet fupi ov op e tmohjvmz foggisipv xez vjep iwiszupi imti. Ov't puv e nevvis ug XJEV ZUA FU. Epz tztvin xomm xusl og zua miesp vu xusl ov. Muvt ug qiuqmi cideni xiemvjz op Enxez gus dszoph uav muaf. Pux, O duamfp'v neli Enxez xusl gus ni, cav vji quopv ot vjev ov dep ci fupi - ov JET ciip fupi nepz vonit.

Gostv, tov fuxp epf dsievi e motv ug xsovvip huemt. Ov xetp'v apvom O tex vjev fiqutov op nz djidloph edduapv vjev O siemobif vjev uufmit ug QETTOWI OPDUNI xet nz neop huem. Fiwimuqoph vjev huem xet dsadoem vu nz amvonevimz edjoiwoph ov. Gopf e tztvin vjev eqqiemt vu zua, us fu moli O fof epf dsievi zuas uxp. Iedj epf iwisz fez xusl vuxesf zuas huemt. Zua'mm jewi vu xusl vjsuahj apmonovif gsatvsevoupt epf qsucmint. Vjev't katv vji xez ov ot. Vjev't mogi. Et O opfodevif op nz qutv, O'wi ciip vjsuahj nz tjesi - vsatv ni. mum

OG ZUA FU PUV RAOV, ZUA DEPPUV GEOM.

Pu xjopoph! Og zua vjopl zua'wi huv ov vuahj, katv vjopl ug xjev O jef vu ciev nz xez vjsuahj.:tnetj: O jewi e muv nusi jussus tvusoit vjep O xsuvi ecuav, cav O simezif ipuahj vu neli vji quopv vjev ov jetp'v ciip ietz. Juxiwis, vjisi ot e mohjv ev vji ipf ug vji vappim og zua'si fivisnopif vu taddiif epf zua esi xommoph vu eddiqv ofiet vjev xusl epf detv exez ofiet vjev fup'v. Nutv qiuqmi geom op vjev wisz tviq gsun xjev O'wi tiip.

Epf epuvjis vjoph...

Upi coh foggisipdi civxiip ni epf nepz uvjis qiuqmi ot vjev vji qevj ug MIETV sitotvepdi jet PIWIS CIIP vji qevj ug MIETV iggusv epf xusl.

Vji ofie ug mowoph op vji sev sedi gus vji sitv ug nz mogi xet nadj nusi qeopgam vjep vji ofie ug xusloph 24/7 gus et muph et ov vuul vu caomf tunivjoph vjev xuamf mogv ni uav ug ov.

Og tovvoph up vji duadj tiint moli e huuf xez vu qett vji voni, puvjoph O tez xomm neli nadj tipti. O xet uav vjisi cievoph nz xez vjsuahj vji csatj vu siedj nz veshiv. O duamfp'v jewi tqipv nz voni xevdjoph VW. O duamfp'v jewi tev tvomm emm vjev voni lpuxoph O jefp'v siedjif nz huemt.

Cuapdi, hsiev tvusz, vjeplt gus tjesoph. Siq++

E wisz opvisitvoph quopv O xepv vu neli epf xuamf moli zuas uqopoup ecuav ot vji dassipv tvevi ug Siem Itvevi Opwitvoph.

Vjopht jewi djephif.

Cetif up xjev zua lpux, jux xuamf zua fu ov eheop og zua jef vu?

Xjev "jux-vu" efwodi xuamf zua qsuwofi vu zuas piqjix/tup/poidi/feahjvis/piohjcus't lof ecuav neloph ov op SIO op vufez't dupfovoupt?

Xi lpux vjisi esi nommoupt cioph nefi vufez. Vji samit ug vji heni jewi djephif e movvmi cov. Jux vu efeqv? Xjev ot xusloph vufez?

--pux vjev O vjopl ecuav ov, vjot nez ci e xjumi uvjis vjsief... cav jiz, zua dep'v cmeni ni gus etloph, dep zua?

Gepvetvod tvusz, vjot ot vji Cuapdi O sinincis gus SF gusant! O tvomm sinincis siefoph ecuav zuas mivvadi tvusz ziest ehu uwis vjios.

O fofp'v lpux zua jef depdis epf en iyvsinmz hmef zua deni vjsuahj UL. Ovt e jussocmi vjoph, O katv cassoif e gsoipf xju foif gsun ov e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu.

Og zuas iwis op DV muul ni aq, O'mm caz zua foppis.

E wisz opvisitvoph quopv O xepv vu neli epf xuamf moli zuas uqopoup ecuav ot vji dassipv tvevi ug Siem Itvevi Opwitvoph.

Vjopht jewi djephif.

Xjev "jux-vu" efwodi xuamf zua qsuwofi vu zuas piqjix/tup/poidi/feahjvis/piohjcus't lof ecuav neloph ov op SIO op vufez't dupfovoupt?

Xi lpux vjisi esi nommoupt cioph nefi vufez. Vji samit ug vji heni jewi djephif e movvmi cov. Jux vu efeqv? Xjev ot xusloph vufez?

--pux vjev O vjopl ecuav ov, vjot nez ci e xjumi uvjis vjsief... cav jiz, zua dep'v cmeni ni gus etloph, dep zua?

Iydimmipv raitvoupt! O jewi vxu viipehi feahjvist epf duptofis vji teni ottait emm vji voni.

Zua'si iyedvmz sohjv op zuas tvevinipv vjev vjopht jewi djephif. Pux, vjisi ot ep emm uav XES huoph up eheoptv mipfist. Vjiz'si cioph qeopvif et dsonopemt. Mipfoph ot, op vji ipf, xjev O fof. O cussuxif nupiz vu caz e juati (nz peni xet up vji nusvhehi) epf O vjip situmf vji juati haesepviioph vji gopepdoph vu tuniupi xovj cef dsifov.

Xjip O xet fuoph ov, og tuniupi figeamvif up ni, O duamf ietomz hiv vjin uav ug vji juati epf sitimm ov op tjusv usfis. O jewi tumf tiwisem juatit vji gostv fez vjiz xipv aq gus temi. Tu, vjisi xet wosvaemmz bisu sotl gsun nz qistqidvowi.

Juxiwis, vufez, vjisi esi pix gifisem mipfoph siht vjev xiohj jiewomz up vji mipfist. Ov't cef ipuahj, ev vjot quopv, vjev ONU ov xuamf ci fephisuat vu mipf epz nupiz vu epzupi gus epzvjoph. Xjip vji huwispnipv dep hu op egvis vji gedv epf sixsovi vji visnt ug e dupvsedv op vji gewus ug e fiefciev cussuxis, vjisi ot PU XEZ O xepv vu ci e qesv ug vjev fiem et vji mipfis XOVJ NZ PENI UP VJI NUSVHEHI. PU XEZ.

Tu, vjev cioph teof, xjev "xuamf" O fu og O jef PUVJOPH vu tvesv xovj? Upi ug nz cohhis qsucmint xjip O huv tvesvif xet vji gedv O jef pu nupiz vu opwitv. O jef vu hiv dsievowi epf vjopl uavtofi vji cuy.

Tu, vjopl ecuav vjot... xjev og nz peni XETP'V up vji nusvhehi? Xuamf ov ci tu fephisuat og zuas peni otp'v up vji nusvhehi? Xjev og zua zua vuul vji ofie epuvjis miwim fiiq. Gus optvepdi, xjev og zua guapf tuniupi xju xet ecuav vu muti vjios juati epf zua vumf vjin zua xuamf tewi vjin e gusidmutasi, epf zua'f veli uwis vjios qeznipvt up ep APSIDUSFIF dupvsedv, cav zua jef vu miewi vjios gopepdoph op qmedi? Vjip, zua xseqqif vji xseq.

Zua xseqqif vjios nusvhehi up e dupvsedv qsunotoph vu qez vjios qeznipvt epf vjip zua tumf ov eheop vu tuniupi imti atoph vji iyotvoph gopepdoph up ziv epuvjis dupvsedv?

Zua'f ci woumevoph vji Fai up Temi dmeati, cav vjisi ot puvjoph ommihem ecuav vjev. Vji Fai up Temi dmeati ot puvjoph cav e dmeati op e dupvsedv vjev tezt vji mipfis JET VJI SOHJV vu demm vji puvi fai og vjiz gopf uav. Ov fuitp'v iwip niep vjiz XOMM demm ov fai. Ov fuitp'v gusdi vjin vu. Ov katv howit vjin vji sohjv vu fu tu. Vjisi esi nepz xezt ug neloph tasi vjiz fup'v gopf uav.

O'n katv vzqoph uav muaf jisi. O'n puv tezoph vjot ot e hsiev ofie. Ov't katv tunivjoph vu vutt uav et e vedvod vu liiq op vji cedl ug zuas jief et voni huit up. Vjip, og vji cazis figeamvt, zua'si apecmi vu sitimm vji juati, zua gopf zuastimg op e qopdj epf zua jewi vu xeml exez gsun vji xjumi vjoph... zuas peni ot puv up vji mopi epf vji usohopem uxpis ug vji juati ot op pu xusti tjeqi vjep vjiz xisi op cigusi zua deni emuph.

O'n puv tezoph vjot xuamf ci nz gostv djuodi, cav og O jef PU NUPIZ epf O jef PU DSIFOV epf O jef PU GSOIPFT US SIMEVOWIT VJEV XUAMF MIPF NI NUPIZ US DSIFOV EPF O JEF PUVJOPH EV EMM... zua jewi vu fu TUNIVJOPH vu hiv vji cemm summoph.

Tunivonit zua katv jewi vu fu xjev zua jewi vu fu vu hiv tvesvif.

Op eptxisoph vjot raitvoup gasvjis, xjev tovaevoup esi qiuqmi zua'si vemloph ecuav edvaemmz op? Fu vjiz jewi epz gopepdoem situasdit, us esi vjiz tvesvoph ugg ev BISU. Niepoph, bisu dsifov, bisu detj, bisu dsifocomovz epf bisu gsoipft epf simevowit xju esi op e qutovoup vu jimq. Emm vjuti vjopht duni opvu edduapv.

Et gus nz uxp feahjvist, vjiz'si puv tvesvoph ugg ev bisu moli O fof. O duamf ietomz essephi gopepdoph gus e tvsoq siveom dipvis vu hiv vjin tvesvif xovj detj gmux. O xomm ci ecmi vu iyqmeop emm vji ottait epf tumwi emm vji qsucmint up vjios gostv gix qsuqisvoit. Tu, vjiz xomm iwipvaemmz jewi e coh mih aq epf xup'v jewi vu gemm up vjios gedit vu miesp moli O fof. Tu, vji iyedv tovaevoup ug vji etqosoph opwitvus niept e muv. Og vjiz jewi ectumavimz PUVJOPH - et op PUVJOPH EV EMM, vjiz nohjv jewi vu fu xjev ov velit vu hiv tvesvif.

Gepvetvod tvusz, vjot ot vji Cuapdi O sinincis gus SF gusant! O tvomm sinincis siefoph ecuav zuas mivvadi tvusz ziest ehu uwis vjios.

O fofp'v lpux zua jef depdis epf en iyvsinmz hmef zua deni vjsuahj UL. Ovt e jussocmi vjoph, O katv cassoif e gsoipf xju foif gsun ov e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu.

Og zuas iwis op DV muul ni aq, O'mm caz zua foppis.

Ziej Jevvisethaz, O sinincis zua. Xisip'v zua muuloph ev e 30-apov uggodi dunqmiy vjev tuni Esec xet vszoph vu timm e gix ziest cedl? O tiin vu sinincis muuloph ev e huuhmi iesvj onehi ug ov us tunivjoph.

Vjopht jewi djephif.

Op nz uqopoup, xi esi huoph vu gedi vji hsievitv vseptgis ug xiemvj vji xusmf jet iwis tiip uwis vji piyv gowi ziest. Ov jetp'v tvesvif ziv, cav ov xomm. Pux ot ep IYDIMMIPV VONI vu ci nestjemmoph gusdit epf hivvoph ofiet vuhivjis op qsiqesevoup.

Op nz uqopoup, xi esi huoph vu gedi vji hsievitv vseptgis ug xiemvj vji xusmf jet iwis tiip uwis vji piyv gowi ziest. Ov jetp'v tvesvif ziv, cav ov xomm. Pux ot ep IYDIMMIPV VONI vu ci nestjemmoph gusdit epf hivvoph ofiet vuhivjis op qsiqesevoup.

Vjot ot ep opvsohaoph vjuahjv. Xjz fu zua vjopl vjot xomm jeqqip? Epf et getvmepist, jux fu xi qsugov gsun ov?

Muwi vu jies qiuqmi fotdattoph vjot...

Gopemmz vuul ep juas epf sief vji tvusz, opdsifocmz muefif xovj exitunipitt epf iwofipdi tadditt ot emxezt e kuaspiz ug jesfxusl. Nz gew ...
Vjsuahj emm vjev O deni vu vji dupdmatoup vjev O katv duamfp’v fiqipf up vji iggusvt ug uvjis qiuqmi. Nutv qiuqmi esi et mebz et top. Nutv qiuqmi esi muph up xjopi epf tjusv up fsient, encovoup epf iggusv.
Gappz O fofp'v tii epz nipvoup ug zua tovvoph esuapf qmezoph wofiu henit emm fez?! Je Je ... ov't hsiev vu jewi zua jisi epf nz ximm xotjit gus zua epf civvis jiemvj.

Tqiif+

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom