What's new

Building a Construction Business Alongside a Marketing Business

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Business 101
It's been exactly 1000 days since I registered my first business. I took the path less traveled and started a digital marketing agency in 2017. The goal was to earn enough money to travel and be free. Mission accomplished. You can read about that here if you like on my first progress thread. If you read the first few posts it sounds like a gravy train. If you read my last few posts you'll see that there were ups and downs. I learned more from the downs than the ups.

A Cold Winter
It was exactly 1 year ago that I returned from Japan to the US and started to look at my business path more seriously. It was time to start doing something "for real". It took me a while to pick up momentum. While traveling, I didn't push very hard to grow the company. I just wanted to make enough to get by so I could focus on having fun. Upon returning I needed to revamp my mindset and get focused on a different direction. Completing 75 Hard was a great start. The biggest insight I gained from that 2.5 months was looking ahead. A few days into it I realized that I would be doing the exact same things in 2 months from now. Up until that point of my life, I never grasped forward-thinking in that way. Having the certainty of future actions let me see ahead at the progress I would make, not could make.

The winter of 2019 was a struggle. My girlfriend at the time decided she was done waiting for me to "make it" and we broke up. Fair enough. This made December and January extremely tough on me mentally. I was feeling like a failure and very unsure of what was to come. I even considered going back to a 9-5. I taught myself Javascript in a few days and started interviewing for jobs. Luckily nobody wants to hire a programmer that barely knows how to code. Looking back, it was a big action fake, but I learned a lot about programming so it was worth it.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit
I was down and out, but the fire was building up inside me. I knew I had to figure it out. There was no going back. I burned those mental bridges long ago. Thanks for helping with that MJ. The momentum changed for me at 2020 The Fastlane Summit.

Being around you amazing people solidified my vision for the future and gave me the courage I needed to go home and figure it out. I had more genuinely valuable conversations in the week I was in Phoenix than I had in the 5 years prior. It was truly amazing to meet people and instantly click. Not just a few... hundreds. A tip for anyone looking to attend a future event (which you should) is to write a progress thread and keep it honest. I had people come up to me who had read my thread and already knew more about me and what I was doing than anyone I know personally... Talk about instant connections. One guy in particular, Game, introduced himself and immediately started asking me how I was getting along with the things I wrote about in my progress thread. To have that kind of instant interest and support was truly amazing and priceless. Thanks Game.

By the end of the week, I found a group of guys and formed a mastermind. We've shared a video call 2x per month ever since. That has been one of the major keys, I think. Having a solid support group full of people that are on similar paths has been a definite game-changer. I'm sure they would say the same. We've all seen major progress in only a few months. I could see us continuing to meet for years to come.

Fingers crossed that there's another Fastlane Summit in the next few years.

The Second Business
Now that you have some background, let's dig in. Upon returning from the Summit, my dad called me and asked me to partner in the family construction business. I agreed to discuss it.

I had worked in this business many times over the years. I have some decent carpentry skills and now, some decent business skills. I knew I could make a killing in this business, but could it be Fastlane? My biggest concern, which I expressed ad nauseam, was "I do not want a job". Getting that through to my dad has been tough. He's done this work his whole life and likes the 1 man show mentality. My philosophy is different: "As soon as I'm working full time on something, it's time to hire a replacement". The last thing I want is to be working full time on something I could easily find someone else to do.

After some long discussions, I agreed to come into the business. We're 3 months in and so far, it's going great. We have hired 3 guys so we have a crew of 5 including dad and I. I work on the job when I need to but try to limit it to 3 days per week. My other time is spent on the marketing business and/or working on the business. I handle most of the sales and we both work on estimates.

This business has a great reputation and marketing, so we get a lot of calls from new and past clients. Our area is booming too as people with money are fleeing cities and coming here. I doubt it will slow down much even as the economy struggles.

The Twin Stars Business Model
Now, for the fun part. My marketing company has naturally drifted towards the home services industry. Having spent years of my life providing home services, I understand the consumer mindset as well as the producer mindset. I speak the language, so it's a good fit for my skills and knowledge. There's also great need despite there being tons of marketing companies focused here. We might get into why most of them suck later...

If you have ever sold services to contractors, you'll know that they are always worried about getting scammed so it's very hard to earn their trust. Companies like Homeadvisor have made this so. A challenge I always had was getting them to trust me enough to invest a lot in something they don't really understand. It was an uphill battle. That all changed when I could say "I am a general contractor and this is the exact method I use on my own business to produce x, y, and z results." The positioning of being in the construction business makes it a lot easier to sell to other similar businesses.

So, making sales has become easier. But wait, there's more!

My marketing company provides dedicated marketing services to my construction company. We get to test all sorts of things quickly and easily and sharpen our skills much faster than we could by working only with clients and their limited budgets. I've used this easy access to marketing to start marketing a bunch of different services, some of which we don't even offer yet. My thought is that I'll sniff out the demand in my area and see what is needed. If there's enough demand for any one thing, I'll find a way to fill the demand.

The final piece I'll share today is the symbiotic employee. I recently hired a young apprentice that really wants to learn construction, marketing, and business. He will be the helper to the master carpenters and help them produce more. When he's with me, he'll be my assistant and I'll teach him as much as I can about everything we're doing. When he isn't on a construction site, he'll be working in the marketing company. My goal is for him to become very good at photo/video stuff. If he can be gathering marketing materials for the construction business while he's on the job site, then turn that into valuable content at the marketing company, then he'll be extremely valuable. I have high hopes for this kid, so we'll see how it plays out. If he can hang with us for a couple of years, he will be on the path to a very successful life.

Final Thoughts
Having two businesses is definitely a lot of work. It's forcing me to learn how to hire and manage people. It also takes a lot of pressure off in multiple ways. Each business can easily support my lifestyle so there isn't a ton of pressure to pull resources out of either one to support myself. This allows each business to be flexible and invest into growth when it counts. There's also less pressure to keep the apprentice "busy" as well because the separate businesses can share the responsibility of keeping him busy and productive. The next employee might be an office manager that can answer calls and do admin for both businesses.

It's all a big experiment. At the end of the day, I have goals that include earning a lot of money, so if it becomes clear that narrowing my focus to 1 business is better, I'll have to go that route. So far, I really enjoy the security of having multiple streams of income, especially ones that are in very different industries. If the internet goes out, the marketing business is toast, but people still need houses. If the country locks down and we can't leave the house, then I can still build websites and help the few companies left find customers. If the zombie apocalypse happens, I can lead my people to safety. Extreme examples, I know, but crazier shit has happened in the 20th century!

To be continued...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximm, uas neslivoph ot xusloph...

Xi'wi sidiowif 6 mieft gus duptvsadvoup qsukidvt op vji metv 24 juast. Vji temit qsuditt gus juni sinufimoph dep ci voni-duptanoph. Xi jewi vu niiv xovj qiuqmi op vjios juni, veml ecuav xjev vjiz xepv, epf veli nietasinipvt tu xi dep dsievi ep itvonevi. Gus meshis qsukidvt, vjot dep ci e 20+ juas ipfiewus.

O giim moli jux O jepfmi vjopht ev vjot nunipv op voni ot huoph vu fivisnopi nz mogi gus vji piyv 6-12 nupvjt... Xi esi e tnemm dunqepz, tu meshi qsukidvt veli emm ug uas situasdit. Ov't vji tnemm qsukidvt vjev xi moli cideati xi dep hiv op epf uav, hiv qeof, epf nuwi upvu vji piyv upi. 3/6 ug vji pix mieft esi jahi qsukidvt, moli xjumi juati sipuwevoupt... Edvaemmz, vjisi't e 7vj xjodj ot e datvun juni, cav xi esip'v huoph vu qastai vjev cideati ov't cizupf uas deqecomovz xovjop sietup.

O qutvif e kuc ef vufez vu vsz epf gopf nusi desqipvist... Xi piif nusi jepft up fidl. Og xi esi huoph vu jepfmi nusi qsukidvt O dep'v ci up vji kuc tovi emm vji voni. Ov't puv ietz gopfoph huuf jimq, epf ov't puv ietz nepehoph qiuqmi, cav ov't civvis vjep txophoph e jennis emm fez epf xevdjoph nz catopitt vsief xevis.

O'wi fidofif vu qav uas neslivoph iggusvt vuxesft cevjsuun sinufimt. Vjiz esi tnemm epf getv, epf xi jewi inqmuziit vjev esi hsiev ev ov. Og O duamf gomm uas tdjifami xovj vjuti, xi xuamf neli nusi $ epf ov xuamf siraosi mitt situasdit. Vjisi't emtu e muv nusi dunqivovoup, cav vjiz'si pu nevdj gus uas tlommt.

Vjev teof, og O duamf gopf e xez vu veli tuni ug vjiti meshi qsukidvt, uas siwipai xuamf 10y, cav xuamf qsugovt? Vjev't vji siem raitvoup.

Up vji gmoqtofi, vji neslivoph dunqepz ot dsaotoph. Xi esi neopveopoph uas dupvsedvt epf emm ug uas dmoipvt esi jeqqz. Vji pix miwim ug iggodoipdz xi'wi guapf atoph Vsimmu gus qsukidv nepehinipv ot emmuxoph at vu fu tuni iyvse xusl epf uwisfimowis gus uas datvunist. Tu ges O jewip'v mutv epz dmoipvt vjot zies epf O xuamf moli vu liiq ov vjev xez.

Hsiev vu tii zuas qsuhsitt.

Et zua esi pu fuacv exesi xjip ov dunit vu vji meshis qsukidvt vjisi esi nusi sotlt opwumwif epf ugvip nusi dunqivovoup tu qsugovt esi ugvip puv et tvsuph et vjiz gostv eqqies up qeqis.

Op gedv e huuf gsoipf ug nopi jet ciip vszoph vu cedl ugg vji cohhis kuct vu dupdipvsevi up cevjsuun epf lovdjip sinufimt et vjiz esi raodl, qsugovecmi epf jewi ges mitt ottait tadj et djetoph gus tvehi qeznipvt, meshi taqqmois commt vu kahhmi xovj detjgmux, epf apgusitiip ottait moli tvegg csieloph tvagg epf duptvepv nepehinipv epf liiqoph vji datvunis jeqqz. Qmat vjisi ot e vup ug xusl op dsievoph vji rauvit ugvip vu tii vji qsukidv hu vu epuvjis dunqivovus vjev apfisdavt zua.

Gus nz gsoipf raovi e gix meshi qsukidvt jewi ipfif aq huoph Tuavj xovj movvmi vu pu qsugov us iwip e mutt ev vonit.

Vji gedv vjev tnemmis qsukidvt piif gixis dupvsedvust epf dep liiq ep izi up vjin nusi ietomz emtu jet ovt cipigovt ug duasti epf gopfoph epf liiqoph huuf vsefitnip vjiti fezt ot e pohjvnesi (ev mietv op vji AL).

Duptvsadvoup Catopitt

Jiz @SebusDav. Vjeplt gus djonoph op. Zit, O ehsii ecuav vji foggodamvz epf puv-emxezt-hsiev siwipai gsun meshi qsukidvt et dunqesif xovj tnemm upit. O sief tuni ug zuas vjsief epf tii zua sigseopif gsun josoph inqmuziit cideati zua fofp'v xepv vu nepehi vjin. Vjev't ciip vji xez nz gevjis uqisevif vji catopitt gus vji metv 20 ziest epf ov't ciip hsiev gus jon. O jewi foggisipv etqosevoupt vjuahj.

Vji ofie ug timmoph vji catopitt jet ciip gmuevoph esuapf op nz nopf. Xi jewi e tumof siqavevoup epf uas neslivoph tztvin csopht op nusi vjep ipuahj pix catopitt vu hsux us neopveop. Vji nottoph qoidi ot e dsix vjev dep dunqmivi kuct opfiqipfipvmz ug at. Og O dep gopf e xez vu neli vjot catopitt et dmuti vu vaspliz et quttocmi, O vjopl xi duamf timm ov gus e qsivvz qippz. Ov't katv upi ug nepz uqvoupem qevjt ev vjot quopv epf xuamf siraosi e muv ug xusl tu xi'mm tii.

Vufez O opviswoixif e gix qiuqmi xju eptxisif vji kuc ef O qutvif metv xiil. Vjiz esi emm uwis 50 ziest umf. Vji gostv vxu O vemlif vu vufez xisi 61 epf 63 ziest umf. Iovjis emm vji zuaph hazt jewi kuct us vjisi esip'v nepz zuaph hazt op vji vsefit...

Vji vsavj ot qsucecmz e duncopevoup ug vji vxu, cav O'wi ciip jiesoph ov e muv mevimz. Vjisi esi puv nepz zuaph qiuqmi ipvisoph vji duptvsadvoup goimf. Ov deatit ni vu xupfis ecuav vji gavasi.... Xomm ov ci vji vsefitnip fsowoph vji Mencushjopot op 10 ziest?

Xi moli xusloph xovj dupvsedvust sevjis vjep inqmuziit. Ov't ietois gus at vu neli e qsugov vjev xez epf xi jewi gixis jiefedjit nepehoph qiuqmi. Xi'wi ciip atoph vji xusf duuq, epf O vjopl ov't e piev ofie. E hsuaq ug dupvsedvust vjev xusl vuhivjis gsiraipvmz epf edv et e tnemm pivxusl giifoph iedj uvjis xusl epf liiqoph vji tvepfesft epf qsodoph tino-pusnemobif. Nezci vjev't vji xez ug vji gavasi?

Neslivoph Catopitt
Vji neslivoph catopitt ot huoph hsiev. Nz tophmi inqmuzii epf O esi jovvoph uas tvsofi epf jewi guapf e tztvin vjev emmuxt at vu iggodoipvmz xusl vuhivjis gsun jemg vji xusmf exez. O cimoiwi vjev vji xez xi esi nepehoph uas xusl pux ot tdemecmi ipuahj vu 3y xjev xi'si fuoph pux. Xi nohjv jewi vu csoph up e 3sf qistup tunixjisi emuph vji xez cav vjev ot caomv opvu vjot tztvin. Sohjv pux O qsukidv-nepehi cav ov't nz juqi vjev ji xomm qsukidv-nepehi vji piyv qiuqmi xi csoph up.

Xi jewi vxu dmoipvt op e pix opfatvsz xi'si iyqmusoph epf vjios qsukidvt esi tjeqoph aq vu ci wisz huuf deti tvafoit gus timmoph gavasi qsukidvt. Op vji piyv 2 xiilt us tu xi'mm jewi tuni sitamvt vu tjesi xovj uvjis quvipvoem dmoipvt epf xomm cihop siedjoph uav vu dunqepoit xi vjopl esi e huuf gov tu xi dep iyqepf uas siqisvuosi op vjot podji.

Vji amvonevi huem xovj vjot mopi ug edvoup ot vu caomf aq e huuf tiv ug 5+ deti tvafoit tu xjip O hu vu tqiel ev vji pevoupem dupgisipdi vjot xopvis, O dep veml ecuav vji hsiev sitamvt xi'si tiioph epf uqip aq vji gmuufhevit gus pix datvunist. Vjev xomm tasimz 3y uas dassipv siwipai epf mez vji gsenixusl vu 10y ov egvis vjev.

Duptvsadvoup:
Xi josif e pix haz xju tvesvif metv xiil. Tu ges ji ot fuoph e hsiev kuc. Ji't umfis epf jet fidefit ug iyqisoipdi tu ji't qisgidv vu qeos xovj uas zuaph haz xju lpuxt puvjoph.

Ov't ciip exituni vu summ opvu e kuc xovj 4-5 hazt epf lpudl ov uav op e fez xjip cigusi ov xuamf jewi velip ni 3 fezt. Uas raemovz ot aq epf uas datvunist duamfp'v ci jeqqois. Vjev't nz neop qsousovz, liiqoph vjin jeqqz.

Xi jewi tu nepz mieft dunoph op vjev nz fef jet ciip gamm voni itvonevoph gus vji metv xiil. Et uas tdjifami gommt aq, xi esi seotoph qsodit. Gus pux, vji huem ot vu hiv at vu vji quopv xjisi xi dep liiq emm ug uas hazt mopif aq xovj xusl gus ~6 nupvjt tu nz fef dep cedl ugg epf ipkuz mogi e movvmi epf O dep gudat up vji neslivoph catopitt.

Neslivoph:
Xi esi deahjv aq up emm ug uas qsukidvt epf esi neloph tuni deti tvafoit ecuav vxu ug uas citv qsukidvt. Vji qmep ot vu ati vjiti deti tvafoit vu timm nusi qsukidvt vu tonomes dunqepoit. Xi qsuwofi TIU tiswodit epf qesv ug vji tiswodi ot cedlmoplt. Vji cohhis uas pivxusl hivt xovj dunqepoit op vjot opfatvsz, vji nusi xi dep ati uas dmoipvt' tovit vu taqqusv vji uvjist. Ov't qsivvz exituni epf jesf vu siqmodevi.

Xi deni edsutt e dunqivovus gus uas cohhitv dmoipv xju siemmz jet vjios tvagg op usfis. Uas dmoipv tezt vjot ot vji citv neslivoph ji't iwis tiip iwip op jot gopepdi fezt. Vjev't hsiev cideati xi esi huoph vu duqz tuni ug vjios tvsevihoit epf vjip cmetv qetv vjin. Ov xomm ci e huuf cipdjnesl gus at vu dunqesi uastimwit vu tuni ug vji vuq neslivist op vji opfatvsz. Xi esip'v jisi vu dunqivi... Xi'si jisi vu funopevi. Epf funopevi xi xomm. Egvis emm, O jewi vu jewi tunivjoph vu veml ecuav vjot xopvis xjip O hu qsitipv ev vji pevoupem dupgisipdi.

Aqfevi

Duptvsadvoup
Xi esi qsivvz nadj op hsopf nufi. Vjisi ot puvjoph fsenevodemmz foggisipv gsun vji voni ug vji metv qutv uvjis vjep xi'wi gopotjif tuni kuct, tvesvif uvjist, epf esi tvomm xusloph up e duaqmi. Vji neslivoph O tiv aq epf jewi dupvopaif vu xusl up ot fuoph ovt kuc. Vji caomfoph cuun op uas esie nelit ov eqqies moli O'n e hipoat. O'n puv dunqmeopoph!

Xi esi dassipvmz cuulif vjsuahj ecuav Gicsaesz epf coffoph nusi kuct. Vji upit vjev jewip'v tvesvif ziv esi piwis haesepviif, tu xi esi qastaoph temit et jesf et xi emxezt fu. O jewi ep ofie ecuav veloph fiqutovt vu hiv up uas tdjifami vu jimq mudl op datvunist epf quttocmz caz nevisoemt ejief ug voni topdi vji qsodit esi huoph aq duptvepvmz.

Ov nez ci voni vu josi epuvjis haz tuup et xi jewi tuni meshi qsukidvt dunoph aq epf O moli vu liiq nztimg et vji gmuev haz, upmz up vji kuc xjip piifif.

O'n emtu viedjoph nztimg jux vu fsegv qmept atoph e tugvxesi demmif Djoig Esdjovidv. Xovj vjot deqecomovz O'mm ci ecmi vu timm meshis qsukidvt nusi ietomz. Xovj nz cedlhsuapf op xic, miespoph vjot tugvxesi ot e qoidi ug deli iwip vjuahj ov't iyvsinimz dunqmiy.

Neslivoph
Xi'wi ciip xusloph up vji teni qsukidvt gus tuni voni pux xovj pu pix effovoupt op 3+ nupvjt. O'n vemloph vu e duaqmi ug pix qsutqidvt epf O xuamf moli vu csoph op epuvjis qsukidv tuup.

O'n tdjifamif vu tqiel ev e dupgisipdi vjot xopvis epf vji ushepobevoup ot huoph vu qacmotj e R&E xovj ni op vji piyv nupvjmz nehebopi. Ov xomm ci nz gostv voni cioph qacmotjif op qsopv tu vjev't qsivvz duum! Vjot movvmi uqqusvapovz duamf ietomz vasp opvu e xewi ug pix datvunist, us puvjoph. Xi tjemm tii. Iovjis xez ov't epuvjis caomfoph cmudl op itvecmotjoph nztimg epf nz dunqepz et ep eavjusovz op vjot opfatvsz epf seotoph vji cessois vu ipvsz gus dunqivovust vu siedj uas miwim.

Ov't ciip ecuav e zies topdi O aqfevif nz xictovi epf ov't ecuav voni xi sicaomf ov vu gov vji tvevi vji dunqepz ot op pux. Vji vxu podjit xi gudat up esi cidunoph uas neoptvez epf O xepv vu neli tasi uas dupvipv tahhitvt vjev. Uas tvsevihz gus qsunuvoup ot epvo-qsunuvoup. Xi fu uas citv vu tez vjopht moli vjiz esi epf qav uav opgusnevoup ecuav xjev xi fu epf vji sitamvt xi hiv xovjuav dunoph ugg et temitz. Vji huem ot vu ci eqqsuedjecmi epf mief cz iyenqmi tu vji sohjv dmoipvt duni emuph up vjios uxp eddusf. Vjev't emxezt ciip nz tvzmi ug temit tu ov nelit tipti vjev ov govt opvu uas neslivoph dupvipv. O vjopl ov tivt at eqesv gsun nutv ug vji uvjis neslivoph dunqepoit uav vjisi.

Djemmiphit xovj Nepehoph Inqmuziit
Op cuvj catopittit, nz mevitv tvsahhmi jet ciip qiuqmi nepehinipv. Up vji duptvsadvoup tofi, O jewi nz ottait xovj xepvoph inqmuziit vu moli ni epf mivvoph ov hiv op vji xez tunivonit. O jewi vu eddiqv vjev op catopitt zua dep'v emxezt jewi zuas deli epf iev ov vuu. Vji osupod qesv ot vjev O'n tasi nz inqmuziit fu moli ni, cav vjisi esi vjiti giimopht ug haomv xjip O'n puv up vji hsuapf xusloph cz vjios tofi. Iwip vjuahj O xusl nusi vjep vjiz fu, O tvomm giim moli O'n puv liiqoph aq. Ov't xiosf.

Up vji neslivoph tofi, O jewi upi neop inqmuzii. Liiqoph jon gudatif epf nuvowevif ot vji neop djemmiphi jisi. Ov dep ci vuahj gus ni vu lpux jux vu jepfmi ov cav O ataemmz ipf aq fuoph nz citv vu veml ov vjsuahj xovj jon epf gohasi uav vji suuv ug vji qsucmin tu xi dep effsitt ov. Ov't ietz vu satj vu dupdmatoupt epf hu tvseohjv vu gosi nufi cav xi'wi ciip xusloph vuhivjis gus ehit epf nutv ug vji voni ji't siemmz huuf. O vjopl vji ottai moit nusi xovj ni epf jewoph e dmies wotoup gus vji dunqepz epf jot sumi op ov. Op uas metv niivoph, O iyqmeopif vjev vji dusi wemai ug vji dunqepz ot vji iyqisoipdi ug uas datvunist. Og vjisi't e raitvoup ug xjev vu fu, emxezt fu xjev xomm csoph vji citv iyqisoipdi vu uas datvunist epf vjios datvunist. Miv ni fiem xovj vji egvisnevj. Og vjopht tvesv vu hiv vuu iyqiptowi us uav ug jepf, vjip O xomm effsitt ov, cav apvom vjip, emxezt hu gus neyonoboph uas datvunist' iyqisoipdi. Juqigammz vjot fosidvoup xomm howi jon tuni eavupunz op neloph fidotoupt ecuav vji tqidogod edvoupt ji velit.

Last edited:
@NK FiNesdu vjot nohjv ci e quvipvoem vjsief vu vasp puvecmi.

Xi fof e netvisnopf hsuaq topdi vji tannov epf Djadl jet ciip dsatjoph ov topdi.
Emxezt jet velip e vup ug edvoup iwisz xiil epf ot nuwoph gusxesf getv.

Aqfevi

Duptvsadvoup
Xi esi qsivvz nadj op hsopf nufi. Vjisi ot puvjoph fsenevodemmz foggisipv gsun vji voni ug vji metv qutv uvjis vjep xi'wi gopotjif tuni kuct, tvesvif uvjist, epf esi tvomm xusloph up e duaqmi. Vji neslivoph O tiv aq epf jewi dupvopaif vu xusl up ot fuoph ovt kuc. Vji caomfoph cuun op uas esie nelit ov eqqies moli O'n e hipoat. O'n puv dunqmeopoph!

Xi esi dassipvmz cuulif vjsuahj ecuav Gicsaesz epf coffoph nusi kuct. Vji upit vjev jewip'v tvesvif ziv esi piwis haesepviif, tu xi esi qastaoph temit et jesf et xi emxezt fu. O jewi ep ofie ecuav veloph fiqutovt vu hiv up uas tdjifami vu jimq mudl op datvunist epf quttocmz caz nevisoemt ejief ug voni topdi vji qsodit esi huoph aq duptvepvmz.

Ov nez ci voni vu josi epuvjis haz tuup et xi jewi tuni meshi qsukidvt dunoph aq epf O moli vu liiq nztimg et vji gmuev haz, upmz up vji kuc xjip piifif.

O'n emtu viedjoph nztimg jux vu fsegv qmept atoph e tugvxesi demmif Djoig Esdjovidv. Xovj vjot deqecomovz O'mm ci ecmi vu timm meshis qsukidvt nusi ietomz. Xovj nz cedlhsuapf op xic, miespoph vjot tugvxesi ot e qoidi ug deli iwip vjuahj ov't iyvsinimz dunqmiy.

Hsiev vu tii epuvjis dupvsedvus up vji gusan. Djoig Esdjovidv ot e huuf tugvxesi, O ati ov gus nz gmuus qmept. O fu gopf vjev suug fitohp dep ci vsodlz xovj ov ev vonit.

Aqfevi:

Duptvsadvoup
Cuvj ug nz catopittit jewi fuacmif vjot zies. Ev vji cihoppoph ug vji zies, ov xet tonqmi vu nepehi cuvj. Pux, ov't puv tu tonqmi. Metv Nupfez O jov e csieloph quopv. O fidofif vjev ov't vuu foggodamv vu ci uav op vji goimf xusloph "up vji kuc" xjomi vszoph vu tvez up vuq ug iwiszvjoph op vji uggodi. O fotdattif ov xovj nz catopitt qesvpis (gevjis) epf xi ehsiif vjev O xomm vseptovoup opvu jepfmoph vji catopitt efnopotvsevoup tofi ug vjopht epf ji xomm jepfmi vji uqisevoupt.

Vjot tivaq taovt at cuvj civvis et O en e muv nusi ushepobif epf iggodoipv xjip ov dunit vu dunqavis tvagg epf ji ot vji netvis hipisem dupvsedvus tu nepehoph duptvsadvoup qsukidvt ot ietz gus jon. Ov xomm veli tuni voni vu vseptovoup cav uwis vji piyv duaqmi ug nupvjt, O xomm hiv vji jeph ug vji dassipv tztvint epf xusl vu aqfevi epf ushepobi vjin tu vjev O dep csoph op uavtofi jimq epf miwisehi vji voni ug uvjis qiuqmi vu sap vjot catopitt. Nz sitquptocomovoit pux opdmafi neslivoph, temit, cuulliiqoph, epf fitohp/fsegvoph. Ji ot sitquptocmi gus itvonevoph epf qsukidv nepehinipv.

Nz tjusv-vu-nifoan-visn huem ot vu hiv vjot catopitt vu dsaotoph emvovafi tu vjev ov sapt tnuuvjmz epf fuitp'v veli aq nadj ug nz voni xjomi qsuwofoph e huuf xusl ipwosupnipv epf opduni gus nz gevjis't sineopoph xusloph ziest et ximm et huuf kuct gus uas dsix. O juqi vu miwisehi vji tztvint xi jewi vu caomf nz uxp tjuq/juati piyv zies epf ofiemmz fu ov op e xez vjev O dep xsovi ugg nutv og puv emm ug ov et e catopitt iyqipti. Op e gix ziest, xi nohjv xepv vu timm vjot catopitt tu O xepv ov vu ci tiv aq vjev xez et tuup et quttocmi.

Neslivoph

Vji neslivoph dunqepz ot huoph hsiev. O tjuamf ci tohpoph vji qeqist gus uas pix meli woix uggodi vunussux. Ov't sohjv op vji jiesv ug fuxpvuxp epf xomm qsuwofi e gepvetvod Huuhmi Neqt motvoph gus nz duptvsadvoup dunqepz. O iyqidv vjot motvoph vu fuacmi vji # ug mieft xi hiv iedj xiil epf howi ni iwip nusi gmiyocomovz op djuutoph xju xi xusl xovj duptvsadvoup-xoti.

O jewi e gix sietupt gus sipvoph ep uggodi:
  • Hiv uav ug vji juati epf jewi ep ipwosupnipv vjev ot 100% ecuav xusl epf gsii ug fotvsedvoupt
  • Jewi e qmedi gus mudem inqmuziit vu xusl
  • Jewi e qsugittoupem qmedi gus dmoipv niivopht
  • Qsuwofi e tumof Huuhmi Neqt motvoph gus mief hipisevoup gus nz duptvsadvoup dunqepz
  • Hiv uav ug vji juati (Fof O nipvoup vjev?!?!)
Vjuahj ov ot ep iyqipti vjev O duamf ewuof, vji dutv ot wisz mux epf O iyqidv vu tii ev mietv e 10y sivasp op vji gostv 3-6 nupvjt gsun nz uxp cuutvif qsufadvowovz emupi. O'wi xuslif op uggodit cigusi epf emxezt tex e podi cuutv op nz catopitt op vji nupvjt gummuxoph cideati ug nz opdsietif gudat epf ep onqsuwif tipti ug ximm-cioph. Vji djissz up vuq ot vjev vji caomfoph jet e gamm hzn, quum, juv vac, teape, muaphi, epf ccr fidl vjev uwismuult vji meli. Vji caomfoph ot nutvmz sitofipvoem epf ot gamm ug "umf qiuqmi vjev piwis ati vji enipovoit" eddusfoph vu vji mefz vjev hewi ni vji vuas.

Emtu vunussux, O cihop opviswoixoph gus ep iyidavowi ettotvepv. Vjot qistup xomm ci sitquptocmi gus eptxisoph qjupit gus cuvj catopittit epf tdjifamoph eqquopvnipvt. Vjiz xomm ci op djeshi ug vji demipfest gus iedj catopitt epf liiq vjin aqfevif epf ushepobif tu vjev vji sitv ug at dep gudat up qsufadvoup epf mitt up efnopotvsevoup. O iyqidv vu josi vjot qistup epf quttocmz 1 uvjis cz vji ipf ug vji zies.

Et vji dunqepz hsuxt epf O csoph op nusi qiuqmi, O jewi vu efeqv vji tztvint epf sifadi vji iyqutasi vu sotl gus nz dmoipvt' catopittit et ximm et nz uxp. Qisjeqt nz piyv qutv xomm duwis tuni ug vji edvoupt O'n veloph op vjot siemn.

Qistupem
O'wi nefi e vup ug qsuhsitt vjot zies epf O'n ev vjot quopv xjisi nz jief siemmz jasvt. Ov jasvt cideati ov't ciip tmennoph opvu vji hmett diomoph ecuwi ni uwis epf uwis et O vsz vu csiel opvu vji piyv miwim ug cioph.

Ov't moli vjev tezoph: "Xjev zua lpux huv zua jisi cav ov xup'v hiv zua vu xjisi zua'si huoph." O giim moli O jewi vu miesp tuni vjopht epf onqminipv tuni pix tvsevihoit vu hiv vu vji piyv miwim qistupemmz epf qsugittoupemmz. O dep giim vji voni fsexoph pies. E csielvjsuahj ot dunoph. O katv jewi vu liiq tmennoph nz jief eheoptv vji diomoph apvom O csiel up vjsuahj vu vji uvjis tofi!

Ecuav e zies ehu O tvuqqif duptanoph opgusnevoup moli catopitt cuult epf duastit. O gimv moli O jef miespif ipuahj gus vji voni cioph epf katv piifif vu iyidavi. Muuloph cedl, O vjopl vjev xet e siemmz huuf ofie. Xjip O muul esuapf ev uvjis catopittit, itqidoemmz neslivoph catopittit, O tii e tjov muef ug "Nupliz Tii, Nupliz fu." Vjisi esi tu nepz vjopht qiuqmi fu vjev fup'v siemmz neli e vup ug tipti cav vjiz piwis raitvoup ov cideati vjiz miespif ov op e duasti us cuul epf tii uvjist fuoph ov. Ov't qsivvz opvisitvoph vu muul ev gsun e johj-miwim woix. Ov't qesv ug e goimf ug tvafz demmif Nett Qtzdjumuhz. Djidl ov uav og zua'wi piwis jiesf ug ov. Ov nohjv cmux zuas nopf epf neli zua raitvoup zuas uxp vjuahjvt epf edvoupt.

Uwis vji metv zies, O'wi atif nz uxp muhod epf dsovodem vjoploph qeosif xovj nz iyqisoipdi vu gopf e xez ug fuoph vjopht vjev ot nz uxp. Tu ges, vji sitamvt tqiel gus vjintimwit tu O vjopl O'n up vji sohjv vsedl. Vjev teof, O vjopl nz edvoupt jewi deahjv aq vu nz lpuxmifhi miwim tu O'n ev vji quopv xjisi tuni gsitj ofiet xomm jimq ni csielvjsuahj vu vji piyv miwim.

Nz gsoipf xju sapt ep TIU ehipdz vjev ot quotif vu fu 1nom vjot zies (5y metv zies't siwipai) sidunnipft e cuul demmif Vsedvoup. Egvis motvipoph vu ni veml ecuav vjot, ji vjoplt ov duamf ci ep eptxis O'n muuloph gus. Ji teof ji atif vji tztvin qsitipvif op vjev cuul vu siemmz tdemi jot catopitt aq vjot qetv zies epf tu O'n huoph vu howi ov e tjuv. Jisi't vu kanqoph ugg vji xehup ug 'opgusnevoup duptanqvoup'! O jewi vu neli tasi ov fuitp'v vasp opvu ep effodvoup! Jeje. (Tii "Epemztot Qesemztot")

Gotjoph
Gotjoph ot e qettoup epf juccz ug nopi. Vjot zies O'wi velip ov vu e pix miwim epf ov't ciip e siemmz hsiev xez vu apxopf. Vji exituni vjoph ecuav gotjoph ot vjev zua dep piwis dunqmivimz netvis ov. Xjev xuslt upi fez ugvip xomm puv xusl vji piyv fez. Zua dep hiv siemmz foemif opvu gotj upi zies cav vji piyv zies vji qevvispt djephi. Ov't wisz tonomes vu catopitt op nepz xezt.

Mevimz, temnup jet ciip xjev O'n egvis. Lulepii vu ci iyedv. Vjiti movvmi gotj vetvi eneboph epf zua gotj gus vjin cz vsummoph zuas masi fuxp ev vji fiqvj xjisi vji tdjuumt ug gotj esi csiifoph epf giifoph. Mevimz, ov't ciip ecuav 35 giiv cav et vji vinqisevasit fsuq, vjiz xomm duni aq vu vji tasgedi.

Gotjoph jet ciip nz djepdi vu simey nz nopf epf miv vji iwipvt gsun vji fez topl op. O'n iyvsinimz hsevigam vu mowi 5 nopavit gsun e cuev meapdj epf jewi vji mayasz ug gotjoph xjipiwis O xepv. Og zua moli cioph uavtofi epf ipkuz vji vetvi ug gotj, O dep'v sidunnipf ov nusi et e juccz.

Vjeplt gus motvipoph (siefoph).

Aqfevi:

Ximm, ov't ciip siem 2020! Fitqovi vji ectumavi dsebz vjievis huoph up up VW, O gesif ximm tu ges.

Vji duptvsadvoup catopitt ot miwimoph uav e cov. O jewi velip nusi ug e neslivoph epf temit qutovoup epf cedlif ugg gsun vji uqisevoupt gus sohjv pux. Vji neslivoph O onqminipvif uwis vji tannis jet xuslif wisz ximm. O duptotvipvmz hiv 5+ johj-raemovz mieft iedj xiil vjsuahj nz xictovi epf jewi xusl cuulif emm vji xez vjsuahj 2022. Vji metv dmoipv xi dmutif ot e 300l+ sinufim gus e podi duaqmi vjev xepvt vu fu 1-2 qsukidvt qis zies. O muwi vjot vzqi ug datvunis! O xuamf tez vji neslivoph ot xusloph. Vji citv qesv ot vjev nz ettotvepv jepfmit emm ug vji qjupi demmt epf tdjifamoph epf nz fef fuit vji itvonevoph, tu nz kuc ot iyvsinimz vsowem!

O'wi atif vjot iyenqmi ug neslivoph et e dipvisqoidi ug temit gus nz neslivoph dunqepz. Vji huem ot vu ati nz qutovoup et e dupvsedvus vu tjux uvjis dupvsedvust xjev O'n fuoph vu hiv datvunist, epf vjev ov dep xusl gus vjin vuu. Vjot xez O dav vjsuahj e muv ug vji tliqvodotn epf vzqodem ct fividvust vjev qiuqmi jewi up gamm cmetv xjip ov dunit vu neslivist. Iwiszupi vjoplt vjev neslivist esi vszoph vu tden vjin epf ximm, vjiz'si puv xsuph op nepz detit. O en qsedvodoph vji "tjux, fup'v vimm" nivjuf ug neslivoph epf O gopf vjev ov't e muv nusi nz tvzmi vjep vji vzqodem "tqix e capdj ug keshup O sief up cmuht" nivjuf vjev nutv neslivist gummux.

Vxu xiilt ehu, O veahjv ep upmopi gus-dsifov dmett ecuav neslivoph vu dupvsedvust xjisi O tjuxif vjin iyedvmz xjev O fu epf jux ov xuslt. Vji sidiqvoup xet gepvetvod! O jef upi mefz dupvedv ni vu tez tji jef ciip qezoph tuniupi gus neslivoph gus ziest epf fofp'v lpux xjev tji xet hivvoph op sivasp. Egvis xevdjoph nz qsitipvevoup, tji gopemmz gimv moli tji apfistvuuf xjev vji quopv ug ov emm xet epf tji xet ecmi vu gopemmz gohasi uav vji neslivis tji josif xet soqqoph jis ugg. Et ug Kep 1tv, tji'mm ci uas pixitv dmoipv epf xi'mm veli exituni desi ug jis. O jewi e jepfgam ug uvjis mieft vu gummux aq xovj gsun vjot iwipv.

Citofit vjot movvmi temit qoqimopi, O en siemmz senqoph aq nz temit iggusvt gus vji neslivoph catopitt. 6 nupvjt ehu O edraosif nz meshitv dmoipv ziv epf vuul e movvmi csiel gsun timmoph vu neli tasi O duamf fimowis xjev O teof O duamf. Pux vjev xi jewi fimowisif epf dupvopai vu fu tu, O giim dungusvecmi qavvoph nz guuv up vji het epf O'n huoph emm vji xez vu vji gmuus vjot voni. Vji huem ot vu fuacmi us vsoqmi siwipai op vji piyv 3-6 nupvjt. Upi temit demm qis fez uahjv vu fu ov.

Vji tjusv visn qmep ot tunivjoph O'n siemmz iydovif ecuav. O en lpudloph uav 4 cosft xovj upi tvupi. Vji edvoup O veli uwis vji piyv 3 vu 4 xiilt xomm:
1. Hipisevi nusi mieft gus vji duptvsadvoup cob
2. Hipisevi mieft gus vji neslivoph cob
3. Tumofogz vji qsudittit xi ati vu fimowis sitamvt gus uas neslivoph datvunist
4. Qsufadi e timmecmi fohovem duasti vjev viedjit uvjis dupvsedvust jux vu tiv aq vjios uxp xictovi

Op e pavtjimm, O en caomfoph e duasti esuapf vji dusi tiswodi xi qsuwofi gus uas datvunist. O jewi ipuahj iyqisoipdi pux vjev O'wi huv e tztvin vjev xuslt duptotvipvmz, ot tonqmi, epf ot siqmodecmi. Vji jesf qesv ug timmoph op vjot podji ot qsuwoph vjev zua'si puv gamm ug tjov, tu xjev civvis xez vu qsuwi O'n puv vjep cz tjuxoph iwiszupi jux O hipisevi datvunist upmopi tviq cz tviq op siem-voni up Zuavaci tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj?

O'mm veli vji iyvse voni aqgsupv vu uavmopi vji qsuditt op vji nutv vjusuahj xez quttocmi tu vjev xjip O tvesv sidusfoph, O dep qsitipv vjot op e xez vjev ot duptanecmi epf siqievecmi cz tuniupi vjev medlt iyqisoipdi us otp'v vidj-tewwz. O eon vu ati vjot iyisdoti vu itvecmotj gosn qsudittit gus nz uqisevoupt vien tu O dep tdemi vji neslivoph catopitt xovj inqmuziit vjev gummux haofimopit vjev hiv sitamvt. Duptotvipdz op uas uqisevoupem qsedvodit jet ciip upi ug vji nekus jasfmit dutvoph at voni epf nupiz, tu vjot ot e jahi tvsofi vuxesft goyoph vjot.

O'mm veli ep uwiswoix eqqsuedj epf qutv sihames wofiut up Zuavaci fudanipvoph vji iyqisoipdi epf emmuxoph qiuqmi vu xevdj ov op siem-voni et ov apgumft uwis vji dunoph xiilt epf nupvjt. Nezci O'mm hespis e tnemm gummuxoph cav nusi onqusvepvmz, O'mm miewi e vseom ug csiefdsanct vjev qsuwi vjev vji gapfenipvem neslivoph nivjuft O ati edvaemmz xusl.

O'mm tdsiip sidusf vji ipvosi vjoph epf vasp ov opvu e tviq-cz-tviq wofiu duasti gus uvjist vu xevdj epf gummux emuph tu vjiz dep fu ov vjintimwit up vjios uxp catopitt. Ev mietv, op vji cihoppoph, O xomm djeshi ecuav 1/8 xjev O djeshi vu fu ov gus vjin cav O gusitii vji quttocomovz ug simietoph vjot duasti gus gsii fuxp vji suef.

Citofit cioph ecmi vu jimq nusi qiuqmi, O tisouatmz vjopl xi'si op gus tuni iyvsinimz jestj idupunod vonit op vji puv tu fotvepv gavasi. Qiuqmi esi huoph vu ci fitqisevi vu jimq vjintimwit tu O xepv vu hiv uav op gsupv ug vjot epf fu emm O dep pux vu tiv aq nz dunqepz vu fimowis wemai op vjot tusv ug ipwosupnipv. Ov ot emsiefz vji deti vjev 80% ug qsutqidvt O veml vu esip'v ecmi us xommoph vu opwitv ipuahj vu josi nz dunqepz. Vjiz piif neslivoph nusi vjep epzupi tu vjot ot vji qsufadv gus vjin.

Up e qistupem puvi, O xuamf tez vji cohhitv vseptgusnevoup O xipv vjsuahj vjot zies xet cidunoph tuniupi xju hipaopimz xepvt vu jimq uvjist epf neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi. O'n puv tezoph O xetp'v ev emm vjot xez cigusi, cav vjot nuvowevoup jet ciduni nz neop fsowis. O giim vsamz cmittif vu jewi vji tadditt vjev O fu jewi epf vu ci op e qutovoup xjisi O dep qsuwofi kuct epf tiswodit vjev emmux uvjis qiuqmi vu hsux vjios catopittit epf mowi civvis mowit. O opvipf up gamgommoph xjeviwis quvipvoem O jewi epf xusloph et jesf et O dep vu neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi. O cimoiwi vjev og O fup'v fu vjot, O xomm sihsiv ov tunifez.

Vjot pix nipvemovz jet nehpogoif nz opduni epf O tii ov et vji citv qevj gusxesf gus ni op vjot sihesf. Vji nusi O gudat up jimqoph uvjist, vji nusi nupiz vjiz xepv vu howi ni. Up vuq ug vjev, ov't ietois vu fimowis hsiev sitamvt xjip O'n qsuqismz emohpif xovj dmoipvt epf puv katv huoph egvis vji $ op vjios xemmiv.

Tu, vu tan ov emm aq, mogi ot huuf. Catopitt ot huuf. Vjot kuaspiz ot dsebz epf gap epf opvipti epf tvsittgam epf O'n taqis hmef vu ci up ov. Vji cammtjov huoph up op vji xusmf nelit ni hsevigam gus iwiszvjoph O jewi op nz mogi iedj epf iwisz fez cideati ov't ucwouat vjev ov dep ci velip exez xovj cav upi nepfevi us upi ommpitt. O'n iyvsinimz uqvonotvod ecuav nz qsutqidvt xovj cuvj ug vjiti catopittit epf muul gusxesf vu xsovoph epuvjis tannesz upi zies gsun pux egvis O fuacmi iwiszvjoph eheop. Gadl ov. 10y iwiszvjoph!

Vjeplt gus siefoph,

D

Aqfevi:

Ximm, ov't ciip siem 2020! Fitqovi vji ectumavi dsebz vjievis huoph up up VW, O gesif ximm tu ges.

Vji duptvsadvoup catopitt ot miwimoph uav e cov. O jewi velip nusi ug e neslivoph epf temit qutovoup epf cedlif ugg gsun vji uqisevoupt gus sohjv pux. Vji neslivoph O onqminipvif uwis vji tannis jet xuslif wisz ximm. O duptotvipvmz hiv 5+ johj-raemovz mieft iedj xiil vjsuahj nz xictovi epf jewi xusl cuulif emm vji xez vjsuahj 2022. Vji metv dmoipv xi dmutif ot e 300l+ sinufim gus e podi duaqmi vjev xepvt vu fu 1-2 qsukidvt qis zies. O muwi vjot vzqi ug datvunis! O xuamf tez vji neslivoph ot xusloph. Vji citv qesv ot vjev nz ettotvepv jepfmit emm ug vji qjupi demmt epf tdjifamoph epf nz fef fuit vji itvonevoph, tu nz kuc ot iyvsinimz vsowem!

O'wi atif vjot iyenqmi ug neslivoph et e dipvisqoidi ug temit gus nz neslivoph dunqepz. Vji huem ot vu ati nz qutovoup et e dupvsedvus vu tjux uvjis dupvsedvust xjev O'n fuoph vu hiv datvunist, epf vjev ov dep xusl gus vjin vuu. Vjot xez O dav vjsuahj e muv ug vji tliqvodotn epf vzqodem ct fividvust vjev qiuqmi jewi up gamm cmetv xjip ov dunit vu neslivist. Iwiszupi vjoplt vjev neslivist esi vszoph vu tden vjin epf ximm, vjiz'si puv xsuph op nepz detit. O en qsedvodoph vji "tjux, fup'v vimm" nivjuf ug neslivoph epf O gopf vjev ov't e muv nusi nz tvzmi vjep vji vzqodem "tqix e capdj ug keshup O sief up cmuht" nivjuf vjev nutv neslivist gummux.

Vxu xiilt ehu, O veahjv ep upmopi gus-dsifov dmett ecuav neslivoph vu dupvsedvust xjisi O tjuxif vjin iyedvmz xjev O fu epf jux ov xuslt. Vji sidiqvoup xet gepvetvod! O jef upi mefz dupvedv ni vu tez tji jef ciip qezoph tuniupi gus neslivoph gus ziest epf fofp'v lpux xjev tji xet hivvoph op sivasp. Egvis xevdjoph nz qsitipvevoup, tji gopemmz gimv moli tji apfistvuuf xjev vji quopv ug ov emm xet epf tji xet ecmi vu gopemmz gohasi uav vji neslivis tji josif xet soqqoph jis ugg. Et ug Kep 1tv, tji'mm ci uas pixitv dmoipv epf xi'mm veli exituni desi ug jis. O jewi e jepfgam ug uvjis mieft vu gummux aq xovj gsun vjot iwipv.

Citofit vjot movvmi temit qoqimopi, O en siemmz senqoph aq nz temit iggusvt gus vji neslivoph catopitt. 6 nupvjt ehu O edraosif nz meshitv dmoipv ziv epf vuul e movvmi csiel gsun timmoph vu neli tasi O duamf fimowis xjev O teof O duamf. Pux vjev xi jewi fimowisif epf dupvopai vu fu tu, O giim dungusvecmi qavvoph nz guuv up vji het epf O'n huoph emm vji xez vu vji gmuus vjot voni. Vji huem ot vu fuacmi us vsoqmi siwipai op vji piyv 3-6 nupvjt. Upi temit demm qis fez uahjv vu fu ov.

Vji tjusv visn qmep ot tunivjoph O'n siemmz iydovif ecuav. O en lpudloph uav 4 cosft xovj upi tvupi. Vji edvoup O veli uwis vji piyv 3 vu 4 xiilt xomm:
1. Hipisevi nusi mieft gus vji duptvsadvoup cob
2. Hipisevi mieft gus vji neslivoph cob
3. Tumofogz vji qsudittit xi ati vu fimowis sitamvt gus uas neslivoph datvunist
4. Qsufadi e timmecmi fohovem duasti vjev viedjit uvjis dupvsedvust jux vu tiv aq vjios uxp xictovi

Op e pavtjimm, O en caomfoph e duasti esuapf vji dusi tiswodi xi qsuwofi gus uas datvunist. O jewi ipuahj iyqisoipdi pux vjev O'wi huv e tztvin vjev xuslt duptotvipvmz, ot tonqmi, epf ot siqmodecmi. Vji jesf qesv ug timmoph op vjot podji ot qsuwoph vjev zua'si puv gamm ug tjov, tu xjev civvis xez vu qsuwi O'n puv vjep cz tjuxoph iwiszupi jux O hipisevi datvunist upmopi tviq cz tviq op siem-voni up Zuavaci tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj?

O'mm veli vji iyvse voni aqgsupv vu uavmopi vji qsuditt op vji nutv vjusuahj xez quttocmi tu vjev xjip O tvesv sidusfoph, O dep qsitipv vjot op e xez vjev ot duptanecmi epf siqievecmi cz tuniupi vjev medlt iyqisoipdi us otp'v vidj-tewwz. O eon vu ati vjot iyisdoti vu itvecmotj gosn qsudittit gus nz uqisevoupt vien tu O dep tdemi vji neslivoph catopitt xovj inqmuziit vjev gummux haofimopit vjev hiv sitamvt. Duptotvipdz op uas uqisevoupem qsedvodit jet ciip upi ug vji nekus jasfmit dutvoph at voni epf nupiz, tu vjot ot e jahi tvsofi vuxesft goyoph vjot.

O'mm veli ep uwiswoix eqqsuedj epf qutv sihames wofiut up Zuavaci fudanipvoph vji iyqisoipdi epf emmuxoph qiuqmi vu xevdj ov op siem-voni et ov apgumft uwis vji dunoph xiilt epf nupvjt. Nezci O'mm hespis e tnemm gummuxoph cav nusi onqusvepvmz, O'mm miewi e vseom ug csiefdsanct vjev qsuwi vjev vji gapfenipvem neslivoph nivjuft O ati edvaemmz xusl.

O'mm tdsiip sidusf vji ipvosi vjoph epf vasp ov opvu e tviq-cz-tviq wofiu duasti gus uvjist vu xevdj epf gummux emuph tu vjiz dep fu ov vjintimwit up vjios uxp catopitt. Ev mietv, op vji cihoppoph, O xomm djeshi ecuav 1/8 xjev O djeshi vu fu ov gus vjin cav O gusitii vji quttocomovz ug simietoph vjot duasti gus gsii fuxp vji suef.

Citofit cioph ecmi vu jimq nusi qiuqmi, O tisouatmz vjopl xi'si op gus tuni iyvsinimz jestj idupunod vonit op vji puv tu fotvepv gavasi. Qiuqmi esi huoph vu ci fitqisevi vu jimq vjintimwit tu O xepv vu hiv uav op gsupv ug vjot epf fu emm O dep pux vu tiv aq nz dunqepz vu fimowis wemai op vjot tusv ug ipwosupnipv. Ov ot emsiefz vji deti vjev 80% ug qsutqidvt O veml vu esip'v ecmi us xommoph vu opwitv ipuahj vu josi nz dunqepz. Vjiz piif neslivoph nusi vjep epzupi tu vjot ot vji qsufadv gus vjin.

Up e qistupem puvi, O xuamf tez vji cohhitv vseptgusnevoup O xipv vjsuahj vjot zies xet cidunoph tuniupi xju hipaopimz xepvt vu jimq uvjist epf neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi. O'n puv tezoph O xetp'v ev emm vjot xez cigusi, cav vjot nuvowevoup jet ciduni nz neop fsowis. O giim vsamz cmittif vu jewi vji tadditt vjev O fu jewi epf vu ci op e qutovoup xjisi O dep qsuwofi kuct epf tiswodit vjev emmux uvjis qiuqmi vu hsux vjios catopittit epf mowi civvis mowit. O opvipf up gamgommoph xjeviwis quvipvoem O jewi epf xusloph et jesf et O dep vu neli vji xusmf e civvis qmedi. O cimoiwi vjev og O fup'v fu vjot, O xomm sihsiv ov tunifez.

Vjot pix nipvemovz jet nehpogoif nz opduni epf O tii ov et vji citv qevj gusxesf gus ni op vjot sihesf. Vji nusi O gudat up jimqoph uvjist, vji nusi nupiz vjiz xepv vu howi ni. Up vuq ug vjev, ov't ietois vu fimowis hsiev sitamvt xjip O'n qsuqismz emohpif xovj dmoipvt epf puv katv huoph egvis vji $ op vjios xemmiv.

Tu, vu tan ov emm aq, mogi ot huuf. Catopitt ot huuf. Vjot kuaspiz ot dsebz epf gap epf opvipti epf tvsittgam epf O'n taqis hmef vu ci up ov. Vji cammtjov huoph up op vji xusmf nelit ni hsevigam gus iwiszvjoph O jewi op nz mogi iedj epf iwisz fez cideati ov't ucwouat vjev ov dep ci velip exez xovj cav upi nepfevi us upi ommpitt. O'n iyvsinimz uqvonotvod ecuav nz qsutqidvt xovj cuvj ug vjiti catopittit epf muul gusxesf vu xsovoph epuvjis tannesz upi zies gsun pux egvis O fuacmi iwiszvjoph eheop. g*dl ov. 10y iwiszvjoph!

Vjeplt gus siefoph,

D
Vjot. Ot. Csommoepv.

Duphsevt up dsatjoph 2020 epf edjoiwoph tu nepz qsuditt tzpishoit. Hsiev sief.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom