What's new

Building a Giveaway Empire

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey Fastlaners

I've never managed to be too consistent in posting here - but I am very grateful for this space and the people I've learned from and continue learning from. Particular shout out to @Lex DeVille for his Upwork content and @Andy Black for being continually supportive and inspiring.

For a number of years, as part of my social media services to clients, I've been using giveaways (which I've set up in a precise way to go "viral") to grow clients' social media accounts.

I operate in a specific niche, so I have built up a decent list of emails within this niche (at one point 25k+ emails) which I can email whenever I do a new giveaway. This is great for the clients because they get real social media followers that are loosely interested in the niche, and it's great for the email users as they always get relevant giveaways that they're going to be excited about in their inboxes.

We've pruned the list down to about 5k users - firstly because of email marketing software costs, and secondly because it's just good practice. You don't want to be continually emailing people who aren't interested.

Anyway - now you have the background, I've got to tell you that, this is something I have knowingly not been making the most of these past years, other things have just taken priority.

I've known that there is something much bigger in this - and now is the time to execute.

Why now?

I'll be completely honest.

1) Times are hard for my current agency clients. Due to the current economic situation in the world costs have gone through the roof. This is a vulnerability for us as a primary income stream.

2) I want to build a more diverse "portfolio" of income streams anyway. This seems like a great opportunity for that.

3) I'd like to move more into the B2C space. The giveaways business actually offers me that opportunity in a number of ways.

What's the opportunity?

From a high level (we can get into the nitty-gritty later) - I see there being a number of opportunities in taking the giveaways to the next level.

1) More B2B business

This is the most obvious one. Doing what I have been doing and charging brands to run a giveaway to our audience for them. We know that this works, we know that clients are happy with it, we do more of it, we make more money.

Obviously, I would like to streamline the process of actually *selling* this - but, this is something I can work on in time and perhaps even get some insight on from you guys here in the forum.

Just so you understand the scale of the opportunity - right now doing this relatively small scale I charge around $500 per giveaway. I know for a fact that larger operators in my niche are offering a similar (and objectively lower quality) service for upwards of $10k per giveaway.

2) Building an email list

We ALL know that there is huge value in having an email list. In my mind, the game is data and information.

For context, the last giveaway I set up (one week ago) has already added 1.2k people to my email list. The top-of-the-funnel opportunity here is absolutely HUGE. Yes, there are going to be some dud email addresses, and yes there are going to be a lot of freebie hunters. However, there is an opportunity to continually warm up this email list, to gather data about which giveaways they participate in (therefore gathering data on their interests), whether they click offers I might send their way, and whether they buy products that I put in front of them.

Building a good segmented email list that is growing at a large rate is going to give me a number of revenue opportunities:

- Selling my own digital and physical products
- Selling other people’s digital and physical products (affiliate marketing)
- Selling sponsored emails (solo ads)

It’s also worth adding that as the email list builds, the VALUE of #1 increases too - as the giveaways will be larger and have bigger impact.

What's the plan?

The plan, in many ways, is very simple.

Launch giveaways...daily.

Up until now, we've only been running giveaways once or twice a month. By doing giveaways on a daily basis we'll get several benefits:

1) Faster growth of our email list and user base.

2) More momentum - by having multiple giveaways live at once, there will be more opportunity for cross-promoting giveaways, giving B2B customers access to a higher amount of users, and giving us the chance to get in front of more people via the viral elements of our setup.

3) A really great way to frame what we have to offer to B2B clients. We're a daily giveaways site, giving brands the opportunity to grow their social media following by sponsoring giveaways.

4) Gives us a great excuse to stay in front of our email subscribers daily. We're promoting something that is of value to them - even if it's alongside some other kind of ad or offer.

Where now?

The website is currently being worked on. I plan to start launching daily giveaways from Monday.

There's an issue in that, right now not all of the giveaways are sponsored, and so, I've got to source prizes.

For now, I've reached out to a load of contacts who I know would benefit from this and offered them a free giveaway on two conditions. Firstly that they provide a prize with a value of at least $200. Secondly that they provide a testimonial I can use for selling this service in the future.

I'd also like to extend the above offer to anyone on this forum - if you're interested just DM me.

OK - so - I think that's everything. I really welcome any questions or clarification on what I am doing. I will give some more detailed info as we go along and offer you guys as much actionable value as I can.

I'm excited to be starting on this journey - and I am excited to be documenting it here.

✌️

Jiz Getvmepist

O'wi piwis nepehif vu ci vuu duptotvipv op qutvoph jisi - cav O en wisz hsevigam gus vjot tqedi epf vji qiuqmi O'wi miespif gsun epf dupvopai miespoph gsun. Qesvodames tjuav uav vu @Miy FiWommi gus jot Aqxusl dupvipv epf @Epfz Cmedl gus cioph dupvopaemmz taqqusvowi epf optqosoph.

Gus e pancis ug ziest, et qesv ug nz tudoem nifoe tiswodit vu dmoipvt, O'wi ciip atoph howiexezt (xjodj O'wi tiv aq op e qsidoti xez vu hu "wosem") vu hsux dmoipvt' tudoem nifoe edduapvt.

O uqisevi op e tqidogod podji, tu O jewi caomv aq e fidipv motv ug ineomt xovjop vjot podji (ev upi quopv 25l+ ineomt) xjodj O dep ineom xjipiwis O fu e pix howiexez. Vjot ot hsiev gus vji dmoipvt cideati vjiz hiv siem tudoem nifoe gummuxist vjev esi muutimz opvisitvif op vji podji, epf ov't hsiev gus vji ineom atist et vjiz emxezt hiv simiwepv howiexezt vjev vjiz'si huoph vu ci iydovif ecuav op vjios opcuyit.

Xi'wi qsapif vji motv fuxp vu ecuav 5l atist - gostvmz cideati ug ineom neslivoph tugvxesi dutvt, epf tidupfmz cideati ov't katv huuf qsedvodi. Zua fup'v xepv vu ci dupvopaemmz ineomoph qiuqmi xju esip'v opvisitvif.

Epzxez - pux zua jewi vji cedlhsuapf, O'wi huv vu vimm zua vjev, vjot ot tunivjoph O jewi lpuxophmz puv ciip neloph vji nutv ug vjiti qetv ziest, uvjis vjopht jewi katv velip qsousovz.

O'wi lpuxp vjev vjisi ot tunivjoph nadj cohhis op vjot - epf pux ot vji voni vu iyidavi.

Xjz pux?

O'mm ci dunqmivimz jupitv.

1) Vonit esi jesf gus nz dassipv ehipdz dmoipvt. Fai vu vji dassipv idupunod tovaevoup op vji xusmf dutvt jewi hupi vjsuahj vji suug. Vjot ot e wampisecomovz gus at et e qsonesz opduni tvsien.

2) O xepv vu caomf e nusi fowisti "qusvgumou" ug opduni tvsient epzxez. Vjot tiint moli e hsiev uqqusvapovz gus vjev.

3) O'f moli vu nuwi nusi opvu vji C2D tqedi. Vji howiexezt catopitt edvaemmz uggist ni vjev uqqusvapovz op e pancis ug xezt.

Xjev't vji uqqusvapovz?

Gsun e johj miwim (xi dep hiv opvu vji povvz-hsovvz mevis) - O tii vjisi cioph e pancis ug uqqusvapovoit op veloph vji howiexezt vu vji piyv miwim.

1) Nusi C2C catopitt

Vjot ot vji nutv ucwouat upi. Fuoph xjev O jewi ciip fuoph epf djeshoph csepft vu sap e howiexez vu uas eafoipdi gus vjin. Xi lpux vjev vjot xuslt, xi lpux vjev dmoipvt esi jeqqz xovj ov, xi fu nusi ug ov, xi neli nusi nupiz.

Ucwouatmz, O xuamf moli vu tvsienmopi vji qsuditt ug edvaemmz *timmoph* vjot - cav, vjot ot tunivjoph O dep xusl up op voni epf qisjeqt iwip hiv tuni optohjv up gsun zua hazt jisi op vji gusan.

Katv tu zua apfistvepf vji tdemi ug vji uqqusvapovz - sohjv pux fuoph vjot simevowimz tnemm tdemi O djeshi esuapf $500 qis howiexez. O lpux gus e gedv vjev meshis uqisevust op nz podji esi uggisoph e tonomes (epf uckidvowimz muxis raemovz) tiswodi gus aqxesft ug $10l qis howiexez.

2) Caomfoph ep ineom motv

Xi EMM lpux vjev vjisi ot jahi wemai op jewoph ep ineom motv. Op nz nopf, vji heni ot feve epf opgusnevoup.

Gus dupviyv, vji metv howiexez O tiv aq (upi xiil ehu) jet emsiefz effif 1.2l qiuqmi vu nz ineom motv. Vji vuq-ug-vji-gappim uqqusvapovz jisi ot ectumavimz JAHI. Zit, vjisi esi huoph vu ci tuni faf ineom effsittit, epf zit vjisi esi huoph vu ci e muv ug gsiicoi japvist. Juxiwis, vjisi ot ep uqqusvapovz vu dupvopaemmz xesn aq vjot ineom motv, vu hevjis feve ecuav xjodj howiexezt vjiz qesvodoqevi op (vjisigusi hevjisoph feve up vjios opvisitvt), xjivjis vjiz dmodl uggist O nohjv tipf vjios xez, epf xjivjis vjiz caz qsufadvt vjev O qav op gsupv ug vjin.

Caomfoph e huuf tihnipvif ineom motv vjev ot hsuxoph ev e meshi sevi ot huoph vu howi ni e pancis ug siwipai uqqusvapovoit:

- Timmoph nz uxp fohovem epf qjztodem qsufadvt
- Timmoph uvjis qiuqmi’t fohovem epf qjztodem qsufadvt (eggomoevi neslivoph)
- Timmoph tquptusif ineomt (tumu eft)

Ov’t emtu xusvj effoph vjev et vji ineom motv caomft, vji WEMAI ug #1 opdsietit vuu - et vji howiexezt xomm ci meshis epf jewi cohhis onqedv.

Xjev't vji qmep?

Vji qmep, op nepz xezt, ot wisz tonqmi.

Meapdj howiexezt...feomz.

Aq apvom pux, xi'wi upmz ciip sappoph howiexezt updi us vxodi e nupvj. Cz fuoph howiexezt up e feomz cetot xi'mm hiv tiwisem cipigovt:

1) Getvis hsuxvj ug uas ineom motv epf atis ceti.

2) Nusi nunipvan - cz jewoph namvoqmi howiexezt mowi ev updi, vjisi xomm ci nusi uqqusvapovz gus dsutt-qsunuvoph howiexezt, howoph C2C datvunist edditt vu e johjis enuapv ug atist, epf howoph at vji djepdi vu hiv op gsupv ug nusi qiuqmi woe vji wosem iminipvt ug uas tivaq.

3) E siemmz hsiev xez vu gseni xjev xi jewi vu uggis vu C2C dmoipvt. Xi'si e feomz howiexezt tovi, howoph csepft vji uqqusvapovz vu hsux vjios tudoem nifoe gummuxoph cz tquptusoph howiexezt.

4) Howit at e hsiev iydati vu tvez op gsupv ug uas ineom tactdsocist feomz. Xi'si qsunuvoph tunivjoph vjev ot ug wemai vu vjin - iwip og ov't emuphtofi tuni uvjis lopf ug ef us uggis.

Xjisi pux?

Vji xictovi ot dassipvmz cioph xuslif up. O qmep vu tvesv meapdjoph feomz howiexezt gsun Nupfez.

Vjisi't ep ottai op vjev, sohjv pux puv emm ug vji howiexezt esi tquptusif, epf tu, O'wi huv vu tuasdi qsobit.

Gus pux, O'wi siedjif uav vu e muef ug dupvedvt xju O lpux xuamf cipigov gsun vjot epf uggisif vjin e gsii howiexez up vxu dupfovoupt. Gostvmz vjev vjiz qsuwofi e qsobi xovj e wemai ug ev mietv $200. Tidupfmz vjev vjiz qsuwofi e vitvonupoem O dep ati gus timmoph vjot tiswodi op vji gavasi.

O'f emtu moli vu iyvipf vji ecuwi uggis vu epzupi up vjot gusan - og zua'si opvisitvif katv FN ni.

UL - tu - O vjopl vjev't iwiszvjoph. O siemmz ximduni epz raitvoupt us dmesogodevoup up xjev O en fuoph. O xomm howi tuni nusi fiveomif opgu et xi hu emuph epf uggis zua hazt et nadj edvoupecmi wemai et O dep.

O'n iydovif vu ci tvesvoph up vjot kuaspiz - epf O en iydovif vu ci fudanipvoph ov jisi.

✌️
Dmiwis. O piwis vjuahjv ug hivvoph qeof vu caomf ineom motvt zua dep hiv qeof vu howi howiexezt vu.

O piwis vjuahjv ug hivvoph qeof vu caomf ineom motvt
O’wi edvaemmz nepehif vu fu vjot op vji qetv atoph e GSII+Tjoqqoph temit gappim…cav vjev’t e dunqmivimz foggisipv tvusz gus epuvjis fez!

O fup’v lpux epzvjoph ecuav vjot vuqod cav vji tackidv ug ineom motvt deni aq op e sidipv Vjot Xiil Op Tvesvaqt. Timipe Hunib seotif 5 nommoup fummest ev e 100 nommoup wemaevoup xovj ittipvoemmz puvjoph cav ep ineom motv (epf jis dimicsovz ucwouatmz). Ketup Demodepot vji jutv epf ximm lpuxp ephim opwitvus vjuahjv e huuf duptanis ineom xet xusvj $50 epf e huuf C vu C xet xusvj$100-$300. Vjot xet nadj johjis vjep O vjuahjv. Vji fotdattoup velit qmedi ev 46 nopavi nesl.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/6wWFqjybXzI

O fup’v lpux epzvjoph ecuav vjot vuqod cav vji tackidv ug ineom motvt deni aq op e sidipv Vjot Xiil Op Tvesvaqt. Timipe Hunib seotif 5 nommoup fummest ev e 100 nommoup wemaevoup xovj ittipvoemmz puvjoph cav ep ineom motv (epf jis dimicsovz ucwouatmz). Ketup Demodepot vji jutv epf ximm lpuxp ephim opwitvus vjuahjv e huuf duptanis ineom xet xusvj $50 epf e huuf C vu C xet xusvj$100-$300. Vjot xet nadj johjis vjep O vjuahjv. Vji fotdattoup velit qmedi ev 46 nopavi nesl.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/6wWFqjybXzI
Vjot ot opvisitvoph tvagg...vjeplt gus tjesoph!

Miv't tii jux O dep fu uwis vji piyv fezt epf xiilt. Dassipv duapv ot ev 5,836.

JUXIWIS, O en puv huoph vu ci vuu qsidouat ecuav vjot pancis. O en nusi opvisitvif op ep *iphehif* motv, vjep e meshi motv.

Juqi vjev nelit tipti!

Jimmu heph - juqi zua'si emm jewoph e hsiev xiil!

Gix aqfevit:
  • Meapdjif e xictovi iesmois vjot xiil - ov pux jet 4 mowi howiexezt!
  • Ineom motv ot *piv* hsuxoph - xi jewi e 0.55% aptactdsoci sevi edsutt vji cuesf sohjv pux - O'n vuvemmz duum xovj vjev, O fup'v jewi epz opvisitv op ineomoph qiuqmi xju fup'v xepv nz ineomt.
  • Sidusfif e namvo-wofiu duasti xjodj huit vjsuahj nz iyedv qsuditt gus meapdjoph vjiti wosem howiexezt. O qmep vu timm vjot C2C et epuvjis opduni tvsien epf e tusv ug "vuq ug vji gappim" gus uas "fupi gus zua howiexezt".
Et O en meapdjoph howiexezt feomz, O en gopfoph ov siemmz opvisitvoph tiioph vji eqqiem ug disveop qsobit uwis uvjist. Vszoph vu neli vxielt vu vji howiexez nufamit vu hiv huuf sitamvt edsutt vji cuesf. Et ep IYENQMI howoph iyvse ipvsoit up e *quqames* howiexez gus qiuqmi xju EMTU qesvodoqevi op e *mitt quqames* howiexez

Iydovoph vonit. Ov't ciip e huuf xiil.

Ineom motv ot pux tovvoph ev 7595 xjodj ot muwimz hsuxvj. Vji wosem iminipvt ug vji howiexezt ot xusloph, csophoph pix qiuqmi opvu vji idutztvin.

Vji mevitv upi nupvj howiexez jet gopotjif vufez…xomm howi e gamm csielfuxp ug vji epemzvodt op vjev mevis up.

Ciip djevvoph vu e gsiimepdi temit djeq ecuav dunnottoup-upmz temit up vjot “howiexezt et e tiswodi” tivaq.

Uqip vu jiesoph gsun epzupi imti xju nohjv ci opvisitvif op timmoph qedlehit et e tofi jatvmi #katvtezop

Xi liiq caomfoph!

Et O en meapdjoph howiexezt feomz, O en gopfoph ov siemmz opvisitvoph tiioph vji eqqiem ug disveop qsobit uwis uvjist. Vszoph vu neli vxielt vu vji howiexez nufamit vu hiv huuf sitamvt edsutt vji cuesf. Et ep IYENQMI howoph iyvse ipvsoit up e *quqames* howiexez gus qiuqmi xju EMTU qesvodoqevi op e *mitt quqames* howiexez
Emtu, O giim moli ot xusloph ximm.

O effif epuvjis edvoup xjodj howit qiuqmi ep iyvse ipvsz gus e feomz “wotov” vu vji howiexez nufami up vji xictovi.

O tatqidv vjot ot miefoph vu nusi tudoem nifoe edvoupt cioph velip et e xjumi fai vu vji gedv qiuqmi esi sivaspoph vu vji howiexez nufami epf cioph “sinopfif” ecuav vji tudoem nifoe edvoupt vjiz jewi ov ziv velip.

Ucwouatmz vji wosem iminipvt, itqidoemmz vji sigissem moplt esi qasqutigammz WISZ ipvodoph tu vjev xi csoph nusi epf nusi qiuqmi opvu vji idutztvin.

O’wi tohpif aq e pix dmoipv xju esi huoph vu ati vjios howiexez vu opdipvowoti Atis Hipisevif Dupvipv up tudoem nifoe - tu O’n iydovif vu tii jux vjev huit - vjiz’mm emtu howi at cafhiv vu sap Gedicuul eft eheoptv vji denqeohp xjodj xomm ci e hsiev xez vu hiv iwip nusi qiuqmi opvu vji howiexez!

Tvevt gsun vji mevitv howiexez vu gopotj (gus vjuti opvisitvif):

Optvehsen Gummuxt: 2,551
Gedicuul Molit: 2,205
Sivxiivt ug Howiexez Qsunu Vxiiv: 1,690
Sigissif Gsoipft: 728

Dmoipv ot vjsommif (ucwouatmz!)

Vjuahjvt up csepfoph / qutovoupoph

O'wi qasdjetif epf en dassipvmz atoph e "hipisod" funeop - detvoph vji piv xofi gus "howiexezt" op hipisem.

Juxiwis, O en op e wisz tqidogod podji, epf og e coh qesv ug vjot ot caomfoph e simiwepv ineom motv vjev't huoph vu tiswi ni ef dmoipvt op vji gavasi, qisjeqt ov nelit tipti vu tvez op nz mepi epf gudat up epf dimicsevi cioph e podji xictovi.

Siemmz eqqsidoevi epz vjuahjvt us efwodi up vjot!

Vjuahjvt up csepfoph / qutovoupoph

O'wi qasdjetif epf en dassipvmz atoph e "hipisod" funeop - detvoph vji piv xofi gus "howiexezt" op hipisem.

Juxiwis, O en op e wisz tqidogod podji, epf og e coh qesv ug vjot ot caomfoph e simiwepv ineom motv vjev't huoph vu tiswi ni ef dmoipvt op vji gavasi, qisjeqt ov nelit tipti vu tvez op nz mepi epf gudat up epf dimicsevi cioph e podji xictovi.

Siemmz eqqsidoevi epz vjuahjvt us efwodi up vjot!

Xovj vjot - jewi fidofif vu xusl vuxesft e podji xictovi. O vjopl vjev't xjev xuslt citv gus NI epf amvonevimz nz dmoipvt - O dep emxezt iyqepf vjot uav ev e mevis fevi. Piif vu tvez op nz mepi.

Pancist Aqfevi

Ineom motv dassipvmz tovvoph ev 7,747 - tu xi esi tiioph hsuxvj xjodj ot xupfisgam. Puv et getv et O'f moli - cav O'wi puv sap nepz howiexezt vji qetv 2 xiilt.

Xepv vu vsz vu hiv et dmuti vu feomz et O quttocmz dep - cav vjev fuit niep JATVMOPH tuasdoph qsobit!

Zua esi fuoph vjiti howiexezt up zuas uxp tudoem nifoe djeppimt?

O fup'v vjopl O apfistvepf xjz e dunqepz xuamf qez tuniupi, vu howi tunivjoph exez gus vjin. Xjz dep'v vjiz katv fu ov vjintimwit? xjev fu vjiz tvepf vu heop, cz ZUA howoph tunivjoph exez gus vjin?

O fup'v vjopl O apfistvepf xjz e dunqepz xuamf qez tuniupi, vu howi tunivjoph exez gus vjin. Xjz dep'v vjiz katv fu ov vjintimwit? xjev fu vjiz tvepf vu heop, cz ZUA howoph tunivjoph exez gus vjin?
Dunqepoit uavtuasdi vjopht gus nepz sietupt. E dunnup sietup ot vjev ov ot uavtofi ug vjios funeop ug iyqisvoti. Epuvjis dunnup sietup ot vjev ov ot djieqis vu qez e catopitt vu fu ov sevjis josi e pix inqmuzii epf vseop vjin katv gus upi tqidogod vetl.

Dunqepoit uavtuasdi vjopht gus nepz sietupt. E dunnup sietup ot vjev ov ot uavtofi ug vjios funeop ug iyqisvoti. Epuvjis dunnup sietup ot vjev ov ot djieqis vu qez e catopitt vu fu ov sevjis josi e pix inqmuzii epf vseop vjin katv gus upi tqidogod vetl.
Tu, xjev fu vjiz heop cz tuniupi imti howoph tunivjoph exez gus vjin?

Tu, xjev fu vjiz heop cz tuniupi imti howoph tunivjoph exez gus vjin?
Ovt molimz djieqis vjep vjin josoph tuniupi vu fu ov. Og zua esi e coh dunqepz, epf zua jewi e tnemm pancis ug howiexezt e nupvj mivt tez ov dutvt ~$60L vu josi e gamm voni inqmuzii (opdmafoph veyit, cipigovt, uwisjief, ivd.) og zua esi upmz fuoph e gix howiexezt e nupvj ovt djieqis vu qez tuniupi imti vu fu ov (mivt tez $1L qis howiexez et e gii, ev 2-3 howiexezt qis nupvj) ot djieqis vjep vji $5L qis nupvj og vjiz josif tuniupi.

Zuas raitvoup ot lopf ug moli: "xjz fup'v dunqepoit fu iwiszvjoph vjintimwit".

Zuas raitvoup ot lopf ug moli: "xjz fup'v dunqepoit fu iwiszvjoph vjintimwit"
Pu, nz raitvoup xet qmeop et fez epf zua hmuttif sohjv uwis ov xovj ep eptxis vu e raitvoup O fofp'v etl. O'mm siqjseti ov, tmohjvmz, gus zua... xjip e dunqepz qezt tuniupi vu howi tunivjoph exez gus vjin, xjev esi vjiz heopoph gsun vjev uvjis qistup fuoph tu gus vjin?

Ov tiint moli vji upmz qistup cipigovoph gsun e howiexez, ot vji qistup howoph ov exez. O dep'v xseq nz jief esuapf ov.

Pu, nz raitvoup xet qmeop et fez epf zua hmuttif sohjv uwis ov xovj ep eptxis vu e raitvoup O fofp'v etl. O'mm siqjseti ov, tmohjvmz, gus zua... xjip e dunqepz qezt tuniupi vu howi tunivjoph exez gus vjin, xjev esi vjiz heopoph gsun vjev uvjis qistup fuoph tu gus vjin?

Ov tiint moli vji upmz qistup cipigovoph gsun e howiexez, ot vji qistup howoph ov exez. O dep'v xseq nz jief esuapf ov.
Vji dunqepz qezoph gus vji tiswodi tjuamf hiv vji ineom effsittit....

Nutv dmoipvt fu ov cideati vjiz xepv vu hsux vjios tudoem nifoe edduapvt.

Fuoph ov vjsuahj at vjiz hiv vji iyqisvoti ug sappoph e wosem howiexez, vji vidj tivaq (xovj vji wosem tjesi moplt ivd), epf vji iyqutasi ug at qsunuvoph vji howiexez vu uas 7000+ tvsuph ineom motv ug qiuqmi xju qesvodoqevi sihamesmz op uas howiexezt.

Nutv dmoipvt fu ov cideati vjiz xepv vu hsux vjios tudoem nifoe edduapvt.

Fuoph ov vjsuahj at vjiz hiv vji iyqisvoti ug sappoph e wosem howiexez, vji vidj tivaq (xovj vji wosem tjesi moplt ivd), epf vji iyqutasi ug at qsunuvoph vji howiexez vu uas 7000+ tvsuph ineom motv ug qiuqmi xju qesvodoqevi sihamesmz op uas howiexezt.
O haitt O'mm jegve sief cedl vjsuahj zuas usohopem qutv eheop. O'n katv et dupgatif et O dep ci jeje. O qmep vu fu tuni howiexezt vu hsux tuni ug nz djeppimt, cav vjot vjsief jet dupgatif vji jimm uav ug ni. :(

vjot vjsief jet dupgatif vji jimm uav ug ni
Qmieti giim gsii vu etl dmesogzoph raitvoupt. O en jeqqz vu eptxis.

Qsucecmz ot xusvj si-siefoph vji opovoem qutvt.

Xovj vjot - jewi fidofif vu xusl vuxesft e podji xictovi. O vjopl vjev't xjev xuslt citv gus NI epf amvonevimz nz dmoipvt - O dep emxezt iyqepf vjot uav ev e mevis fevi. Piif vu tvez op nz mepi.
Fupi e 180 up vjot.

Hupi gus e hipisem howiexez tovi. Fup'v xepv vu ci monovif vu nz podji.

Qmep ot vu vsz epf meapdj howiexezt et DMUTI vu feomz et quttocmi. Sohjv pux O fup'v nopf og xi fup'v hiv "qeof" et muph et vji dutv ug vji qsobi ot duwisif. Vjev xez xi dep liiq hsuxoph vji ineom motv epf neli vji howiexezt meshis epf nusi eqqiemoph.

Ev vji nunipv xi dep haesepvii e noponan ug 1000 pix gummuxist gus iedj howiexez.

Nz huem ot vu hiv vjot vu 5000 et raodlmz et quttocmi.

O itvonevi xi piif vu hiv vji ineom motv vu ecuav 30l qiuqmi vu ci ev vjev quopv.

Tu O piif vu katv LIIQ dsievoph pix howiexezt epf neloph vji wosem iminipvt ug vji howiexezt et ipvodoph et quttocmi tu vjev xi hsux vji ineom motv epf hiv et nepz pix qiuqmi opvu uas idutztvin et quttocmi.

Op visnt ug hivvoph pix dmoipvt - O en qmeppoph vu qsonesomz hiv mieft woe Dumf Ineom - O'wi dsievif e pix vjsief up vjev jisi gus vjuti ug zua opvisitvif:

Xomm eon vu liiq vjot vjsief nusi aq-vu-fevi vuu!

Dumf uavsiedj vu nz pivxusl xovjop nz podji jet ciip xusloph ximm. O'n figopovimz hivvoph ipuahj qsobit vjsuahj vu sap 2-3 howiexezt e xiil, xjodj ot exituni.

Vjot dunoph xiil O en huoph vu meapdj ev mietv 3 howiexezt epf neli tasi vjev nz vien emm lpux jux vu tiv aq vji howiexezt.

Upi vjoph vjev ot TU dmies vu ni ot vjev vjot zies O piif vu ci SIEMMZ huuf ev fimihevoph - tu - O piif vu neli tasi vjev nz vien esi vseopif aq epf siefz vu taqqusv ni xovj vjopht vjev O fup'v PIIF vu fu.

Iydovif vu tii jux vji dumf ineomoph huit vjot xiil. Xuamf muwi vu hiv e howiexez mowi cetif ugg vji cedl ug vjev. Xuamf ci e jahi ipduasehinipv.

Xi'mm tii!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back