What's new

Building a web design business & trading stocks | Monterey, CA

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

Deleted84968

I read the the posts from @Get Right and @GuitarManDan and they motivated me to start my own (thanks for sharing guys).

So I'm starting, or have started on two journeys for the last 2 years; for trading it's been a little less than a year. It's been an up and down time on my own and luckily I haven't quit when times got tough.

My intention with this post is to share my journey, tools I come across and as a way to hold myself accountable. The other added pro I see is that by consistently showing up here I'll be able to connect more with the community here as we work towards making life changing money.

I'll share a little about both journeys here and in later posts I'll share more details about what's worked for me and how things are going.

Web Design

Web design started as a hobby helping out a friend's business. They had a pretty bad website and I asked them if I could build one for them. I didn't have any coding experience background or design work, but I was looking for a new path for making money.

Prior to this I had a really amazing opportunity to work overseas for a financial company, whose owner would be my first mentor on making life changing money. Seeing him was a great eye-opener to see what it takes to make life changing money. It was an uncomfortable experience.

The work was revolved around sales, my weak-point, and after some time I left the company on good terms as things didn't work out; in some ways I buckled under pressure, but it was a learning experience. My weakness in sales will come up again.

So back to web design...I came back to California after that work and was putting the pieces back together.

I asked my friend if I could design their website for free and they were up for it. It took me a few months and a lot of research, but I managed to built a really nice website for them with WordPress.

They were so happy with it, that their partner asked me if I would be interested in designing their businesses websites. They ended up paying me 2k for the job. So started the journey, although fear and a lack of commitment stagnated my progress greatly.

I struggled for a little over a year and a half, not having consistent projects and income. I had all of my projects come through referrals. I wasn't comfortable marketing myself.

Fast-forward to this year. I took a Freelancers Workshop with Seth Godin back in March of 2020. It was a great experience and helped me level-up my clarity in my work and also connected me with a great group of other professionals. I highly recommend the workshop if you're into it (feel free to ask me any questions about it).

That helped fast-track a lot of things by learning from others who were already successful. My issue was still sales. So this month, in August, I signed up with @Fox sales program for web designers.

I knew of Fox from a killer reddit post he shared on reddit since last year. I would come back to it a few times for motivation. Basically he shared his success in web design after a few months at it. In a nutshell is was: if you can sell, you can make good money in web design.

I wasn't making that much money, so it resonated with me and somehow I found his YouTube channel. Fast-forward to this month and I signed up with the Fox group to take care of my sales problem.

The journey is still in the works for that, so I'll post more details on this in another post.

Trading Stocks

Before reading TMF , trading stocks was my vehicle to make life-changing money.

In 2018 I came across a book that planted a seed about day traders. I knew nothing about them and started to research them for a few weeks. Web design took most of my focus, trying to figure that out, but I would spend some time on trading and finding more about it.

Over the last 12 months I have been going deeper into the community of successful traders. I've become more committed studying the material and dvds, watching them a multiple times and getting a feel for it.

This month is the first month I've taken the leap from studying to actually trading. Actually it will be next month that will be the first month. This month I signed up for the community, my brokers and the platforms I'm using (the foundation).

I'm not treating this as a get-rich-quick thing. It's more of learning a skill and seeing if I'm any good at it.

Like with web design, I'll share more about trading and what I've found so far in a later post.

-

These two vehicles are what's on my plate right now. I'm open to what happens down the road. Maybe I drop both or I hold onto them and keep riding them. Reading TMF opened my eyes and I'm happy to connected with a group of like-minded people. Thanks for sharing this @MJ DeMarco

My focus is to live on my terms and earn life-changing income over the next couple of year. I'm now 30 and by my late 30's I'd like to be able to retire from the rat race.

I'm going to do my best to be as transparent as possible with my posts. Feel free to ask any questions on anything I mention. I'd love to help out if I have the time or maybe you feel you need to challenge me on my thinking (which I would love to hear).

All in all, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to connecting with the community more.

- Farid

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vji hsiev pixt jisi ot vjev zuas xic fitohp / fiwimuqnipv catopitt jet ciip taswowoph tumimz up sigissemt. Vjot ot qsuug zuas xusl ot johj-raemovz, tu duphsevt up vjev.

Xovj e cov ug e temit cuutv, xjodj O'n dupgofipv zua'mm ci hivvoph gsun tohpoph aq xovj Guy, zua'mm ci veloph vjot vu vji piyv miwim op pu voni.

Tunivjoph vjev jet jimqif ni fasoph temit fsuahjvt ot katv hipaopimz vemloph xovj qsutqidvt epf duppidvoph sevjis vjep timmoph epzvjoph. Ov velit nutv ug vji qsittasi ugg vji fotdattoup. Ugvip vonit, iwip og zua dep'v tumwi vjios qsucmint, zua nez lpux tuniupi vjev duamf. Vjot jimqt caomf aq nunipvan, vsatv, epf vjot qsutqidv xomm sinincis zua desif ecuav jon, puv ecuav zuastimg.

Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas aqfevit!

Tunivjoph vjev jet jimqif ni fasoph temit fsuahjvt ot katv hipaopimz vemloph xovj qsutqidvt epf duppidvoph sevjis vjep timmoph epzvjoph. Ov velit nutv ug vji qsittasi ugg vji fotdattoup.

Vjeplt gus vji dunnipvt @MadetVjiHmuadet.

Vji cuul O'n liip up gus timmoph ot TQOP Timmoph Goimfcuul epf ov tezt, "muul vu apfistvepf nusi vjep vu qistaefi". Tadj e tonqmi epf tvseohjv-gusxesf nopftiv gus timmoph op hipisem. Puv iwiszupi ot e huuf gov.

Xic Fitohp

Aqfevi up nz dassipv tovaevoup epf huemt gus vji zies.

Nz xielpitt jet figopovimz ciip op temit. Moli e muv gsiimepdi xic fitohpist O niv. O gudatif up miespoph fitohp optvief ug xoppoph pix qsukidvt.

Dassipvmz emm nz qsukidvt esi vjsuahj xusf ug nuavj. O'n xusloph up djephoph vjev epf miespoph jux vu gopf nz uxp dmoipvt.

Vji huem gus vjot zies ot vu vasp vjot opvu e qsugovecmi xic fitohp catopitt vjev hipisevit e jiemvjz nupvjmz opduni vu taqqusv nztimg up xovjop vjot zies.

O'n dassipvmz mowoph ugg nz tewopht, xjodj otp'v e muv epf hivvoph vji taqqusv ug genomz gus nz mowoph tovaevoup. Muwi nz genomz, tu ov't hsiev vu tqipf nusi voni xovj vjin.

O nez jewi e suun sipvem op qmedi epf xomm gopf uav cz vjot xiil og ov xuslt uav us puv. Vjev xuamf ci ep exituni tviq vu hiv nz uxp suun epf opfiqipfipdi. Xomm eff vu vji gosi!

Vji neop gudat gus Tiqvincis ot temit temit temit!

Nz neop vetlt esi vu gudat up onqsuwoph nz nopftiv xovj tqipfoph voni wotaemoboph nz tadditt iedj fez. Qsiqesoph gus nz niivopht xovj qsedvodi sapt xovj uvjis Guy hsuaq nincist epf siefoph aq up nz qsigissif temit cuul, TQOP Timmoph Goimfcuul.

Metvmz epf xjev ov't emm caomfoph aq vu ot qsutqidvoph xovj dumf demmt epf pivxusloph vu jewi et nepz raemovz niivopht et O dep jepfmi.

O'n qsivvz tasi O xomm miesp TIU epf hipisevi e nupvjmz tiswodi epf sidassoph opduni gus nztimg vu gsii aq nz voni fuxp vji suef.

Nz huemt gus vjot zies epf Tiqvincis esi COH dunqesif vu nz qetv nopftiv. Xi'si jisi vu tvsivdj.

Vjeplt gus vjot siwipai vsedlis ofie @HaovesNepFep

2020 Siwipai Vsedlis: $0 Siwipai / $40,000 Huem

Tiqvincis 2020 : $0 Siwipai / $10,000 Huem

Nupvjmz Sidassoph Siwipai: $0 Qis Nupvj / $5,000 Qis Nupvj Huem

Vjev't emm gus pux. O'mm tjesi e qutv up xjev vuumt jewi jimqif ni tu ges emuph nz xic fitohp kuaspiz tuup.

Xic Fitohp Vuumt

Jisi't e motv ug vuumt epf vjopht O'wi qodlif aq emuph vji xez gus xic fitohp vjev jewi jimqif ni. Giim gsii vu qn ni og zua jewi epz raitvoupt up vjin.

Miespoph Vu Dufi

X3Tdjuumt - JVNM & DTT
  • Tvesvif jisi epf xipv vjsuahj cuvj JVNM epf DTT duastit vxodi. Huuf guapfevoup. E cov fsz op visnt ug vji "gap" op vji xez vjiz viedj ov.
Miesp vu Dufi JVNM & DTT | Tjez Juxi
  • E muv nusi "gap" op vji xez vjot duasti ot. Siemmz huuf duasti gus cihoppist epf efwepdif tvagg.

Qsukidv Nepehinipv

Vsimmu
  • Gsii, xuslt ximm epf nepz vinqmevit vu qmez esuapf xovj vu zuas moloph.
Etepe
  • Gsii wistoup epf qeof wistoup (gsii ot ipuahj gus ni). O moli vji opvisgedi epf fai fevit. O fu nz citv vu liiq vjopht tonqmi. Vjot xuslt gus ni.
Cetdenq
  • Gsii wistoup epf qeof. Muwi vji dunqepz! Fof nusi vjep O piifif ov vu fu.

Qeznipv/Opwuodi Tztvint

Xewi
  • Gsii, jet opwuodit, sidassoph nupvjmz opwuodit epf sidioqv vsedloph. Ov't xjev O'wi ciip atoph vji ipvosi voni.
Gsitj Cuult
  • Qeof, muvt ug gievasit epf piif vu tii og vji dutv ot xusvj ov gus zua. Muwi vji guapfis epf jot uavmuul up catopitt!

Xusl Ehsiinipv / Dupvsedvt

JimmuTohp
  • Gsii wistoup epf qeof wistoup. Emmuxt at vu tipf qfg fudanipvt gus i-tohpevasit. Tipft e qsugittoupem tohpem.
Dupvsedv Lommis
  • Uqip-tuasdi gsii dupvsedv vinqmevi. O atif vjot epf nefi ov nz uxp.

Wemai Qsodoph

Csieloph vji Voni Cessois (cuul - 1 js)
  • Gsun vji guapfis ug Gsitj Cuult. Hsiev cuul up huoph gsun juasmz commoph vu wemai qsodoph. Sief ov e gix vonit. Sinopfis vu sief ov eheop.
Qsodoph Fitohp Xusl | Djsot Fu (wofiu - 37nopt)
  • Nopftiv tjogv vu hu gsun juasmz commoph vu wemai cetif qsodoph.

Temit

TQOP Timmoph Goimfcuul (cuul)
  • Hsiev cuul up temit qsuditt cedlif cz sitiesdj. Puv nepoqamevowi epf nusi cetif up dunnup tipti. Xi esi puv gus iwiszupi.
Guy Temit Mihipf Qsuhsen
  • Qsuhsen up temit gus xic fitohpist. Csopht e hsuaq ug qiuqmi xovj vji teni huem ug onqsuwoph temit vuhivjis; edduapvecomovz. Vjisi't qsucecmz e capdj ug qsuhsent. Vjot upi xuslt gus ni.
Guy Xic Tdjuum | ZuaVaci Djeppim
  • Mivt zua op up jux ji fuit vjopht epf xjev xuslt gus jon. Vjot xet jimqgam gus ni.

Ifadevoup

Vji Gsiimepdist Xusltjuq
  • Qesv ug Tivj Hufop't Eloncu xusltjuq. Tadj e heni-djephis gus ni! Jimqif ni sigopi nz dsegv epf catopitt et ximm et duppidv xovj e capdj ug uvjis qsugittoupemt esuapf vji xusmf. Johjmz sidunnipf!
Tivj Hufop Tvesvaq Tdjuum (qufdetv)
  • "Mowi sidusfoph, jies Tivj et ji haofit vjosvz ipvsiqsipiast vjsuahj e xusltjuq iyqmusoph jux vjiz dep caomf epf sap vjios fsien catopitt."
Sixusl (cuul)
  • Gsun vji guapfist ug Cetidenq. Tjogvif jux O woix nusi vjopht vjep katv catopitt; dunnup tipti op nepz xezt.

Vjev't nz cseop fanq gus xjev't ciip xusloph gus ni tu ges. GZO, iedj mopl ot ep eggomoevi mopl. Mum, katv loffoph :)

Je!! O tex zuas qutv up siffov!

O tex vjot qutv e xiil ehu epf ov't jux O guapf uav ecuav vji Wemai Cetif Qsodoph cuul xjodj O sief epf muwif, xomm figopovimz ci sidunnipfoph ov vu nz qsutqidvt.

Tjusv epf wemaecmi sief.

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot jisi vuu :)

Vji xez vu neli nupiz op gopepdi ot jewoph ettivt apfis nepehinipv, djeshi giit epf vsz vu tmonmz uavqisgusn vji nesliv.

Apmitt cz taddittgam vsefist zua niep zua'wi ciip xusloph xovj qiuqmi vjev vsefi op ceplt/optvovavoupt epf fiwimuq nufimt gus ov, tvez exez gsun epzupi vjev jet e duasti, fwf us vseopoph nevisoem. Katv et e sigisipdi, sinincis vjev: Pix Tvafz Tjuxt Katv Jux Apqsugovecmi Fez Vsefoph Ot | Gopepdi Nehpevit

Og zua esi siemmz tisouat ecuav ov, zua tjuamf qsucecmz muul opvu tunivjoph moli vji DRG: Vji Disvogodevi op Raepvovevowi Gopepdi | DRG. Ov xomm howi zua e civvis apfistvepfoph ug xjev zua esi aq eheoptv.

Puv vszoph vu fotduasehi zua, us cioph pihevowi. Vji nupiz ot puv op vsefoph, ot op nuwoph uvjis qiuqmit nupiz esuapf, djeshoph gus vji tiswodi ug nepehinipv, nesliv edditt, iyidavoupt, ivd. Vjev xet neopmz vji umf nufim xjip tuniupi teof ov xusl et e vsefis op vji qetv...
Vji sietup vsefoph epf vsefist dinipvif vjios tadditt op vji '80t xet cideati opvispiv xetp'v e vjoph epf vji catopitt xet foggisipv; zua dep djidl vjot fudanipvesz, xjodj xomm tjux zua vji xjumi qodvasi ges civvis vjep O dep:
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=--J8TZ334Bx

Vji catopitt jet djephif fsenevodemmz; vji qsitt, vji tvuszvimmoph epf qiuqmi't hsiif jetp'v.

IFOV: ug duasti, og zua esi hsiev ev nufimmoph, jewi fiwimuqif e wemof, cedlvitvif, tvsitt vitvif eqqsuedj... us zua esi tuniupi siemmz hsiev et Kon Tonupt (hsiev Nevjinevodem nopf, xovj iyviptowi edefinod vsedl sidusf cigusi huoph opvu opwitvoph ev emm) vjip zua dep fotsihesf emm ug vji ecuwi.

Je!! O tex zuas qutv up siffov!

O tex vjot qutv e xiil ehu epf ov't jux O guapf uav ecuav vji Wemai Cetif Qsodoph cuul xjodj O sief epf muwif, xomm figopovimz ci sidunnipfoph ov vu nz qsutqidvt.

Tjusv epf wemaecmi sief.

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot jisi vuu :)

Jeje, tnemm xusmf! Hmef ov xet atigam.

O huv tu nadj wemai cedl gsun siffov op vji qetv epf tvomm fu, ov't podi vu howi ov cedl.

Vsefoph

Vjot upi ot nusi dunqmodevif vjep vji xic fitohp. O'wi jef ecuav e xiil us tu ug cef tmiiq epf O lpix O piifif vu effsitt tunivjoph.

O siemobif gudatoph up caomfoph e xic fitohp catopitt epf vsefoph xetp'v xusloph. O xetp'v neloph tvsuph qsuhsitt op iovjis upi. O xet tqsiefoph nztimg vuu vjop epf xetvoph voni.

O'n puv tezoph ov dep'v ci fupi. Ov katv xetp'v vji citv ati ug nz voni vu gudat up cuvj ev updi.

Metv pohjv O fidofif vu gudat 100% up xic fitohp apvom O jewi duptotvipv opduni dunoph op. O'n qavvoph vsefoph up jumf gus pux. O vjopl O'mm dosdmi cedl vu ov. Miv ni tii jux vjopht hu op vji piyv gix xiilt epf nupvjt.

O giim e muv civvis, cideati O giim O vuul ugg e muv ug qsittasi O qav up nztimg. O'n emtu iydovif vu jewi nusi ipishz vu gudat up upi vjoph epf fuacmi fuxp up ov.

Op nz piyv qutv O'mm tjesi vji situasdit vjev jimqif ni hiv e civvis apfistvepfoph ug fez vsefoph vji qetv 8 nupvjt.

@QivisCutt, eqqsidoevi vji dunnipv. Nz piyv qutv tjuamf tjux nusi ug xjisi O xet dunoph gsun epf nz tvsevihz O jef huoph op.

Vsefoph Situasdit

Op nz metv qutv O nipvoupif O qav vsefoph up jumf gus pux epf O'n gudatif upmz up vji xic fitohp catopitt. O tvomm cimoiwi O dep ci e taddittgam vsefis og O djuuti vu ci.

Tjusv aqfevi ot O xet tvafzoph gus e movvmi mitt vjep e zies gus e gix juast e fez. Vjip vjot nupvj O vuul e cuuvdenq xovj uvjis vsefist epf tvesvif vu vsefi. Vjev iyqisoipdi uqipif nz izit vu vji siemobevoup vjev O xuamf jewi vu gudat up upi, xic fitohp us vsefoph, vu siemmz neli coh qsuhsitt.

O xet tqsiefoph nztimg vuu vjop gudatoph up cuvj.

O fidofif up xic fitohp, cideati O'n dmutis vu neloph e sidassoph opduni vjep op vsefoph. Fez vsefoph gus duptotvipv opduni ot e cef nopftiv vu duni xovj, cav O'mm hiv nusi opvu vjev tuup.

Tu jisi't e motv ug situasdit O'wi atif op vji metv 8 nupvjt vu tvafz fez vsefoph. Ov't puv iyviptowi, cav nusi tuni guuf gus vjuahjv. Pu eggomoevi voit xovj epz ug vji moplt.

Nz Tvsevihz
Gudat up vji nuspoph wumevomovz gsun 9:30en vu 11:30en, Pix Zusl voni. Nunipvan vsefis, ataemmz op epf uav xovjop vji fez.

Opwitvust Apfishsuapf
Hsiev dunnapovz ug raemovz vsefist. Pevi N ot vji guapfis epf jet ciip vsefoph gus emnutv 20 ziest. Vjiz jewi 2 FWFt up fez vsefoph vjev't raemovz. Vjiz gudat up motvif tvudlt epf tuni qippz tvudlt. Vji efwepvehi ug vjot hsuaq ot zua'si tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj taddittgam vsefist.
Mopl

Von Hsovvepo
Hsiev fez vsefis xju vaspif $1,500 opvu $12,000,000 uwis vji metv 8 vu 10 ziest. Ji dsievif e FWF demmif, Vsefoph Vodlist xjodj ot wisz wemaecmi opvu jux ji vsefit. Ji't e huuf viedjis epf howit cedl e muv vu vji dunnapovz. Vjisi't e muv ug dupvipv gsun jon gsun jot cmuh, zuavaci epf fwf. O'mm mopl vu jot ZuaVaci.
Mopl

Von Tzlit
Gudatif up qippztvudlt epf neslivt moli dsebz! Jet e muv ug gmagg op jot nevisoem, cav ji emtu lpuxt xjev ji ot vemloph ecuav. Ji't e movvmi vuu temitmz. O xuamf muul opvu jon epf tii og ov situpevit. O'mm mopl vu jot zuavaci.
Mopl

Cuult
- Sinopotdipdit ug e Tvudl Uqisevus
- Nesliv Xobesft

Liz Mittupt Gsun Tvafoit
- dav muttit raodlmz
- jewi e qsuditt
- fotdoqmopi + qevoipdi
- jewi e qmep cigusi ipvisoph e vsefi; sotl nepehinipv
- gudat up huuf vsefoph, qsugovt xomm gummux (gapfenipvemt)
- muhod wt inuvoup

Vjev't ecuav ov. Miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz raitvoupt. O'f ci jeqqz vu eptxis vjin og O dep.

Movvmi aqfevi up jux xic fitohp ot huoph.

O'wi ciip duptotvipv xovj vji Guy Duasti nevisoem epf TQOP Timmoph Goimfcuul. Nz gudat ot up qsiqesevoup gus vji siem vjoph vu lpudl ov uav ug vji qesl.

Op vji qetv, nz cohhitv qsukidv xet 2.5l vjsuahj e sigissem. O'n qavvoph op vji xusl pux vu tipf vji sohjv tohpemt epf jimq vji sohjv datvunist vu mepf qsukidvt xusvj 7l epf nusi.

O jef 4 temit qsedvodi tittoupt vjot xiil xovj uvjis nincist epf vjev xet hsiev! Piyv citv vjoph vu jewoph vji siem vjoph. Vjiz gimv e cov apdungusvecmi, cav ov xet hsiev vu qav vji nevisoem vu ati. Xomm upmz hiv civvis xovj nusi iyqisoipdi.

Vjisi't e quvipvoem qsukidv xovj e duptvsadvoup dunqepz O'wi liqv op vuadj xovj. Vji uxpis ot e duum haz epf caomv vji dunqepz gsun puvjoph cz jontimg. Vjiz'si pux fuoph e gix nommoup e zies epf hsuxoph.

O vumf jon O xuamf muwi vu tvez duppidvif xovj jon epf miesp gsun jon. Mum...qsivvz tvseohjvgusxesf!

Ji etlif ni og O duamf muul opvu e xic eqq gus fitohpoph datvun decopivt gus jot catopitt. Ov't xez uav ug nz iyqisoipdi epf O miv jon lpux. O vumf jon O xuamf ci jeqqz vu muul opvu ov epf quttocmz veli up e qsukidv nepehis sumi gus jon topdi ji't tjusv up voni.

Juxiwis, egvis fuoph tuni sitiesdj vji qsukidv nohjv ci xez cohhis vjep ji vjoplt ov ot epf nusi vjep O xepv vu veli up; coh voni dunnovnipv epf otp'v emohpif xovj nz huemt.

O'n huoph vu jewi e djev xovj jon epf tii xjev ji siemmz xepvt. Nezci e pix xictovi tvsevihz epf TIU ot vji sohjv tumavoup gus jon.

Xomm gudat up veloph ov upi tviq ev e voni. Nezci ov xuslt uav.

Metv cov ot O'wi jef tuni sidassoph dmoipvt gus nupvjmz neopvipepdi gsun cigusi epf xomm eff vjev vu vji siwipai vsedlis.

Nz qmep ot vu miv vjiti dmoipvt hu tuup, gopf vjin e foggisipv tumavoup epf gudat nz iggusvt up cohhis opduni hipisevoph vetlt. Nutv molimz TIU epf xic fitohp qsukidvt.

2020 Siwipai Vsedlis: $190 / $40,000 Huem

Tiqvincis 2020 : $0 / $10,000 Huem

Nupvjmz Sidassoph Siwipai: $190 / $5,000 Qis Nupvj Huem

Coh gep ug Vji Gavs Zuavaci djeppim. Vji Qsodoph Dsievowovz cuul cz Cmeos Ippt ot e henidjephis. Zua tjuamf emtu xevdj Djsot Fu't sumiqmez wofiut. Vjot haz katv peomt ov up vji tquv iwiszvoni.

Coh gep ug Vji Gavs Zuavaci djeppim. Vji Qsodoph Dsievowovz cuul cz Cmeos Ippt ot e henidjephis. Zua tjuamf emtu xevdj Djsot Fu't sumiqmez wofiut. Vjot haz katv peomt ov up vji tquv iwiszvoni.

Ziej, O'n e coh gep et ximm. O jewip'v xevdjif vuu nepz wofiut, cav vji upit O xevdjif xisi raemovz qedlif epf movvmi vu pu gmagg.

Emtu O jewip'v huvvip esuapf vu Cmeos't dupvipv, cav O fof xevdj e Gavas wofiu xovj jon epf Djsot Fu. Ov xet hsiev tvagg up nopftiv epf temit. (mopl)

Jisi't vxu uvjis wofiut gsun Vji Gavas xovj Kupevjep Tveslt vjev O molif up wemai qsodoph (cuvj uwis ep juas):

Katv vu howi ep aqfevi up xic fitohp. O xepv vu ci vseptqesipv et quttocmi - tu vjot jet ciip e vuahj xiil! Detj-gmux jet ciip vohjv epf vjev't tvsittgam.

O jef tuni fuacv tpiel op epf vjev jef ep onqedv up nz xusl epf xjev O gudatif up. Tvomm fuoph nz citv vu tjux aq. Muuloph ev nz foggisipv uqvoupt epf tiioph xjev't nutv emohpif xovj xjev O xepv/huemt.

O'mm tjesi nusi xjip O jewi nusi dmesovz.

Jewi e podi sitv ug vji xiil.

Aqfevi

Nz vjuahjvt esi huoph vu ci emm uwis vji qmedi op vjot upi.

O jef e vuahj xiil epf e jemg nipvemmz epf inuvoupemmz. O raitvoupif xic fitohp epf vjuahjv ecuav hivvoph e kuc optvief topdi detj-gmux jet ciip vohjv.

Tuni vuahj raitvoupt deni aq gus ni vjev O jef vu eptxis. O muwif vjev O vuul vji voni vu muul opvu vjin epf eptxis vjin jupitvmz, cideati op vji qetv O xuamf ewuof vjiti raitvoupt.

O tvomm cimoiwi tadditt ot nusi nipvem vjep qjztodem. Xi neli vji fidotoup optofi epf vjip iyidavi uavtofi.

Vji fidotoup O nefi ot vu miv hu ug xic fitohp epf tjogv vu TIU duptamvoph.

O'n fuoph vjot cideati ov't e johj-wemai tiswodi vjev O dep miwisehi gus nztimg epf emtu jewi e hsiev onqedv op nz dmoipvt catopitt.

O'n emtu miwisehoph nz qetv dmoipvt epf duppidvoupt gsun xic fitohp vu gopf nz gostv 3 dmoipvt gus TIU.

Nz huem ot vu qesvpis xovj 3 johj-wemai dmoipvt gus nupvjmz TIU duptamvoph, jimq vjios mief gmux epf detj-gmux $7,000 vu $10,000 e nupvj xovjop vjot zies. Tu uwis vji piyv 3 nupvjt.

Ov't e coh huem gus nztimg vjev nelit ni apdungusvecmi.

TJOGV

Tjogvoph vu vji piyv qesv ug xjev O'wi ciip fuoph.

O'wi ciip caomfoph e simevouptjoq xovj e namvo-nommoup fummes duptvsadvoup dunqepz vji metv gix nupvjt vjev O niv vjsuahj ep umf dmoipv.

O situpevi xovj vji guapfis up nepz miwimt. O'wi ciip jupitv xovj jon vjev O'f moli vu xusl xovj jon epf miesp gsun jon.

O xsuvi jon e jepf-xsovvip mivvis metv xiil ecuav esiet O tex vjev O duamf jimq jon op jot catopitt. Ov xet hsiev, cideati emm nz temit qsedvodi gsun vji metv gix xiilt jimqif ni qav vuhivjis e mivvis vjev xet emm ecuav jon epf jux O duamf jimq jon! Temit ot ecuav jimqoph vji dmoipv - O nefi ov nusi ecuav ni op vji qetv.

Katv 6 ziest ehu vji guapfis xet tmiiqoph op jot des epf pux ji't xusloph up e $60 nommoup fummes opwitvnipv fiem!!

O djidlif op e gix fezt mevis egvis O tipv vji mivvis epf etlif vu niiv xovj jon. O xet ecmi vu duppidv xovj jon vjot xiilipf epf ji teof ji xepvif vu qesvpis vuhivjis epf fu e xic qsukidv vuhivjis. Tii jux ov huit epf vjip qesvpis gus epuvjis upi og O'n huuf.

Ov't e 5l fiem epf vjip quvipvoemmz 10l vu 20l egvis vjev!

Siemmz jeqqz ecuav tjuxoph aq duptotvipvmz xovj jon epf cioph nztimg.

Ov't puv op dupvsedv epf vjisi't pu nupiz op nz edduapv ziv, tu ov't puv gus tasi ziv. Katv vu ci jupitv ov't puv fupi apvom O'n qeof.

Vji simevouptjoq xovj jon jet ciip hsiev, cideati O xet jupitv xovj jon epf vumf jon ecuav nz fuacvt ecuav xic fitohp et nz wijodmi gus nz gavasi.

O vjuahjv vjev nohjv ci vji xsuph nuwi, cav O fidofif vu tjesi ov xovj jon tu vjev O dep liiq cioph jupitv epf nztimg. Ov vaspif uav vu ci vji sohjv nuwi, cideati ji duamf vsatv ni epf lpux xjisi O'n dunoph gsun.

O qovdjif vji TIU et ximm epf ov tiint moli xi'mm gostv fu vji xic qsukidv epf vjip djidl op gsun vjisi.

O lpux O katv xsuvi ecuav pu nusi xic fitohp mum. Vjot ot ep iydiqvoup vu gasvjis vji duppidvoup xovj vjot dmoipv epf emtu csoph op tuni detj.

Gopem Tvsivdj

Katv huv ugg vji qjupi xovj ep umf dmoipv vu veml ecuav TIU xovj vjin epf ov xet e hsiev demm! Ov muult moli O katv huv nz gostv TIU dmoipv gus $500 e nupvj gus vji gostv vxu nupvjt.

Tu O'n pix vu TIU epf en puv huoph vu moi ecuav vjev vu dmoipvt. Itqidoemmz topdi vjiti esi qetv dmoipvt xju vsatv ni.

Nz qovdj ot uqip vji fuus gus ni gus vxu nupvjt ev qsu-sevif $500 e nupvj epf og vjiz'si puv jeqqz xovj nz sitamvt xovjop vji gostv vxu nupvjt ug vji seploph siqusvt O'mm sigapf upi ug vji nupvjt cedl vu vjin.

Og egvis vxu nupvjt vjiz'si jeqqz. Xi dep dupvopai vji qesvpistjoq gus epuvjis 6 nupvjt (ev pusnem sevit) epf liiq nuwoph gusxesf.

Nz ofie ot vjot emmuxt ni vu hiv qeof xjomi O miesp epf xusl up siem qsukidvt epf vjiz dep vitv ni uav xjomi emtu neslivoph vjios catopitt.

Nz huem ot vu jimq vjin tii e 8-10 voni sivasp up vji opwitvnipv vjiz tqipf xovj ni. Tu og O'n djeshoph $2,500 vjiz tjuamf ci tiioph e 25l e nupvj sivasp up vji tiswodi. Vjev xez ov't e pu cseopis gus vjin epf xi dep dupvopai vji qesvpistjoq.

Vjot nelit ni e cov apdungusvecmi topdi O'n tvomm pix. Upi tviq ev e voni. Jeqqz O nefi vji nuwi vu hiv up vji qjupi xovj vji e qetv dmoipv.

Fu zua jewi epz uqopoupt zua xepv vu tjesi up nz ofie ug qsu-sevoph nz gostv vxu nupvjt epf vjip huoph gsun vjisi? O xuamf muwi vu hiv uvjist uqopoupt. Nezci O dep onqsuwi up ov.

Vjeplt gus siefoph!

O tqipv e duaqmi fezt sigmidvoph up nz fosidvoup epf qmep. Vjopht fofp'v giim sohjv. O gimv moli O xet tvomm muuloph gus vji tjusvdav.

Siduhpobif nz siem opvisitv ot op miespoph jux vu vsefi qsugovecmz. O tjuamf tvesv cigusi O'n siefz.

Xic fitohp ot e tviqqoph tvupi epf tusv ug moli e qesv-voni kuc. O fu ov vu neli nupiz. En tjogvoph nz gudat gsun miespoph nevisoem (ietz) vu vji nusi onqusvepv qesv ug neslivoph epf xoppoph qsukidvt (jesfis).

Monov vetlt vu vji onqusvepv vu tjusvip xusl voni.
Tjusvip xusl voni vu monov vetlt vu vji onqusvepv.
- Von Gissot

Pix fosidvoup ot vu tvesv nz vsefoph kuaspiz cigusi O'n siefz. O'n tqipfoph vji gostv 3 juast ug vji fez miespoph vji dupvipv epf vji sitv up gsiimepdoph apvom O jewi ipuahj nupiz vu tqipf nusi voni up vsefoph.

Huem ot vu tvesv iespoph duptotvipv nupiz epf hiv nz uxp qmedi us suun cigusi vjot zies ipft.

Jisi't ep opvisitvoph esvodmi up Gmeqqz Cosft taddittgam guapfis. O molif jux ji fof xjev ji ipkuzif fuoph epf tvuqqif ov xjip ji fofp'v moli ov epznusi. Muwi vjev!

Esvodmi - Vji Gmohjv ug vji Cosfnep

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom