The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy or rent ?

Michael Bradley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 17, 2022
Belfast Ireland
Good evening gents....
Just a quick question hoping someone who has been stuck in this situation before.
I've been renting all my life an have two daughters and a misses and I'm wondering should i buy or keep renting. I know mj said you shouldn't buy unless you have the money to buy out right , and I can't see that happening in the near future. I know it's money coming out of your pocket for nxt 20+ years but il be paying some other person mortgage for him. I'm just not sure what's the best option. Was hoping someone could share any knowledge . Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Do you have a business or money system? Often money that could be put towards a house could have better returns in a business that is already running.

There's a lot of different ways to look at it.

Michael Bradley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 17, 2022
Belfast Ireland
Do you have a business or money system? Often money that could be put towards a house could have better returns in a business that is already running.

There's a lot of different ways to look at it.
I'm a chef , but run an online amazon business also buying online and selling on amazon, but it's not secure as it takes one complaint and amazon will shut you down in a blink of an eye, so basically I'm depending on my 9-5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.