- Joined
- Jul 12, 2023
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 132%
Hello everybody,
I stand vor a decision and I want to ask you what you think.
I have the change to buy 2 small businesses to my "main business". In the private equity speech "addon on transaction".
The first business will add an EBIT of 3 % of the full revenue of the main business. The second business 5-7 %.
My consideration is: is it useful to buy this 2 small targets? Or should I wait for a bigger one?
Every transaction costs time und humanpower. A small transaction like a big transaction, too.
A am unsure and think, I should buy targets with min. 15 - 25 additional EBIT of the revenue of the main company, instead of so small company like 3 oder 5-7 %.
buy_the_dip
I stand vor a decision and I want to ask you what you think.
I have the change to buy 2 small businesses to my "main business". In the private equity speech "addon on transaction".
The first business will add an EBIT of 3 % of the full revenue of the main business. The second business 5-7 %.
My consideration is: is it useful to buy this 2 small targets? Or should I wait for a bigger one?
Every transaction costs time und humanpower. A small transaction like a big transaction, too.
A am unsure and think, I should buy targets with min. 15 - 25 additional EBIT of the revenue of the main company, instead of so small company like 3 oder 5-7 %.
buy_the_dip
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
