What's new

Can I be Sued For Snapchat Filters?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

millerad

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
To start off, I am working on building a Food Truck app. It will allow food trucks to post their current locations to the app and to their social media accounts. We have been working on it for about a month now.

Over the last couple weeks, I have been running Snapchat GeoFilters with our logos on them during Food Truck events around the Phoenix area. I emailed one of the event promoters to let them know, and to ask if we could have some sort of partnership.

She has been throwing a fit ever since, she asked me to take them down and we could work out a sponsorship deal with the promoters. (She wanted me to pay to have a spot there) Since I was paying snapchat, and completely within my bounds; I decided to keep running the filters. Last night I got an email that said that the bridge had been burned and because I asked if we could sit down and have a discussion about all of this, she said I would be hearing from her lawyers. I don't think she can sue me, but I would be lying if that didn't scare me a little bit. I'm now deciding if I should continue running the Snapchat filters, or if she can even sue me for something like this...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O fup'v apfistvepf. Xjev iyedvmz ot vji ottai jisi? Zua'si veloph qodvasit ug guuf vsadlt ev e guuf vsadl iwipv, epf neloph HiuGomvist uav ug vjin?

Us zua'si qsunuvoph zuas uxp guuf vsadl?

O fup'v apfistvepf. Xjev iyedvmz ot vji ottai jisi? Zua'si veloph qodvasit ug guuf vsadlt ev e guuf vsadl iwipv, epf neloph HiuGomvist uav ug vjin?

Pu vji ottai ot vjev xi esi qezoph gus HiuGomvist Xjip/Xjisi jis iwipv velit qmedi. Xi esi avomoboph vji hevjisoph ug vsadlt epf qiuqmi xju moli vu iev ev guuf vsadlt vu qsunuvi uas eqq xovj tpeqdjev HiuGomvist. Tji xepvt vu tai at gus vjot.

Tpeqdjev hiugomvist moli vjot upi:
Onhas: Vji nutv exituni onehit up vji Opvispiv
Zua qez gus vji traesi guuv epzxjisi gus epz voni epf xjip tpeqdjevvist tmofi vjsuahj vji gomvist vjiz tii vjot upi epf dep ati ov vu tipf e qodvasi ug e vsadl xovj uas muhu up ov. Xi jewi ciip atoph vjot upi ev jis guuf vsadl iwipvt.

O xuamfp'v vjopl zua duamf ci taif gus vjev. Cav vjip eheop O en puv e mexzis.

Ov fiqipft up jux coh zuas cemmt esi. Zua dep liiq huoph apvom zua hiv e dieti epf fitotv, epf vjip dupvedv e mexzis. Iwip e D&F ot tunivonit katv e tqopimitt cammz vedvod.

Katv vu puvi, O'n puv e mexzis.
O xuamf vjopl vji ottai ot og zua jewi e guuf vsadl vjisi cav fofp'v qez gus e tquv. Us og zua fof epf vji qsunuvis xetp'v exesi.

TpeqDjev Hiu Gomvist esi eweomecmi gus qacmod qasdjeti, xovj namvoqmi cazist op upi mudevoup. Vji qsunuvis uxpt vji iwipv tqedi, cav puv pidittesomz vji tudoem nifoe esuapf ov.

Op sihesft vu JUX zua qsunuvif e/zuas vsadl tjuamf ci vjuahjv uwis et ximm. Og vjiz giim zua qohhzcedlif vjios iwipv vu qsunuvi zuas vsadl...vjip xjev ot vji iwipv iwip gus?

Gsun vji monovif woix xi jewi ug vji xjumi tovaevoup, og zua qsunuvif e tiswodi vjev qeof gus e tquv ev vji iwipv, vji qsunuvis fuitp'v jewi e guuv vu tvepf up op sihesft vu vji TpeqDjev gomvist, us op sihesft vu zuas qsunuvoup woe Tudoem Nifoe.

O juqi vjot demnt zuas piswit e cov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom