The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can I use a PO Box address for amazon seller?

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
I have searched with no luck for an answer

I don't want to purchase a box address if I cannot use it as my amazon seller address

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
You could use a UPS Box

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 8, 2014
+1 for UPS box. I use them for my business address.

It gives you an actual address to use instead of a PO Box. Most places don't allow PO Box so it is a life saver.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
My local Goin Postal rents private boxes as well.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Not an Amazon seller but I have a PO box for my business and my address is a street address.

It's 29 Main Street [HASHTAG]#194[/HASHTAG]
Blah Blah, NY 12444

My box number is [HASHTAG]#194[/HASHTAG].

I've gotten all my mail and haven't had any problems at all with giving out my address in the above format.

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Hey guys (@BlakeIC ) , just fyi -

The U.S. Post Office now allows you to use their address as a street address. (As Becks mentioned)

They started a few years ago and most of them do it now. All you have to do is fill out a very short form, and it's free. You just need to ask them for it. I just went through this and have already used my PO address as my street address and have already received packages. (from places that would not accept a PO box)

I also looked at a UPS store mailbox center, and they were about $120 a year. The post office was about $45 a year.

Yes, the UPS store offers more in terms of service, etc, but is much more expensive. If you have the money to do it then it's a great option.

I'm not sure if the USPS accepts every carrier, but I remember them telling me they take UPS, DHL, etc.

Hope this helps.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hey guys (@BlakeIC ) , just fyi -

The U.S. Post Office now allows you to use their address as a street address. (As Becks mentioned)

They started a few years ago and most of them do it now. All you have to do is fill out a very short form, and it's free. You just need to ask them for it. I just went through this and have already used my PO address as my street address and have already received packages. (from places that would not accept a PO box)

I also looked at a UPS store mailbox center, and they were about $120 a year. The post office was about $45 a year.

Yes, the UPS store offers more in terms of service, etc, but is much more expensive. If you have the money to do it then it's a great option.

I'm not sure if the USPS accepts every carrier, but I remember them telling me they take UPS, DHL, etc.

Hope this helps.
Found this out yesterday, thank you for the responses everyone.

The prices I was finding in regards to UPS were $250-$500 a year

I will be going with usps and using #

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.