The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

capture . Hi, my name is stanley .

Soulrize

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 21, 2014
Hello members of the Fastlane community. Stuff about myself is i'm ambitious and just trying to match my effort with what I desire. I have various knowledge about a lot of things because I have a strength in listening and very trustworthy.
My self knowledge and enjoyment mostly revolve around the stock market and soft skills with people.

I'm currently 22 and a jr. in college.

My direction is after college is to work, save ,repay my loans. Finally get a chance to play with serious money in the stock market along with building domain knowledge in something(this is the hard part) and its to eventually own a fast lane business some how , some way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...