What's new

CENTS - How I'm taking my business to the next level

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

fx.lukasx

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everyone,
I would love if you gave your valuable feedback to the next stage of my business.

Current situation:
At the moment, I run a tech related youtube channel (170k subs, making me ~$8-9k per month through adsense)
- it’s okay, and still scalable but I’m violating the commandment of control

The idea:
Besides my main channel, I experimented with tech documentaries on youtube:
- examples of content: ”Why Apple Skipped iPhone 9” and similar…

So far, I published 20 videos that gained all together 128k views.
The feedback was pretty good (attached as pictures) IMG_9703.jpeg

I have 6+ years of video editing experience and know some stuff about tech already. So that’s why I think the videos are ok.

But I don’t wanna stay on youtube.
Instead, I think of creating my own streaming platform.

Key points of the idea:
- using realtively easy solutions (uScreen for example) which works as platform to host my content
- price? Not sure, thought about $9/m
- content would be created by me (longer 20-30 min videos) and hopefully of higher quality than youtube
- promoted on youtube

The last picture I attached was the seed that planted this idea. Somebody wanted to support my work on patreon. So why wouldn’t they want to subscribe to my platform?

CENTS
C - I’d own the platform, and control pricing, even though I still rely on some hosting software
E - you need to have some skills (video editing, tech knowledge) to be my competitor
N - people watched some of my content so I would assume that there is a need for HQ documentaries about tech
T - This should be fine, as I create my specialized unit, and can even outsource the production
S - online, so easily scalable

Please, if you have a second, leave me your thoughts and criticize my thoughts.
Point out where the flaws are and what I don’t see.

Thank you very much for your time folks.
-Lukas

Attachments

• IMG_9702.webp
    IMG_9702.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9701.webp
    IMG_9701.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9700.webp
    IMG_9700.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9699.webp
    IMG_9699.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9698.webp
    IMG_9698.webp
    40 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Apgusvapevimz apmitt zua ciduni vji piyv Ns. Cietv vjot xup'v ci e nommoup fummes caotpitt. O xuamf vsz vu uavsiedj vu csepft epf tii, vjuahj, egvis emm, O fup'v fu zuavaci, epf fup'v lpux jux nadj vjiz qez.

O vjopl vjot duamf ci e hsiev ofie!

Zua dep liiq up dsievoph ZuaVaci wofiut, tqsief upvu uvjis vzqit ug iyqutasi epf dsievi e xictovi xjisi zua howi vidj voqt

Zua dep dsievi wofiut jimqoph qiuqmi, epf vjip timm zuas hsuaq gus Y$/nupvj

Qiuqmi dep kuop, epf etl zua qistupem raitvoupt, voqt, epf zua dep xeml vjin vjsuahj ov.

Hsux e dunnapovz, epf jimq e capdj ug qiuqmi. Ov xuamf ci tunivjoph moli vjot gusan cav nusi podjif fuxp.

Us zua dep katv dsievi e dunnapovz gus gsii epf eff qezif gievasit,

Vjisi esi vupt ug qevjt vu xeml fuxp, O’n dasouat vu jies xjev tuni uvjis qiuqmi jewi vu tez..

Zua dep dsievi wofiut jimqoph qiuqmi, epf vjip timm zuas hsuaq gus Y$/nupvj
Vji upmz qsucmin ot ji'f jewi vu ci qsivvz fenp huuf, vjisi esi e muv ug hsuaqt moli vjev upmopi, ataemmz gus gsii. @gy.malety Og vjev't tunivjoph zua'f ci ecmi vu duprais vjep hu gus ov, O niep vjisi't pu piif vu siopwipv vji xjiim. Og O xisi zua O xuamf xusl up tdemi cigusi epzvjoph, et muph et vjisi otp'v epzupi zua esi veloph desi ug.

Apgusvapevimz apmitt zua ciduni vji piyv Ns. Cietv vjot xup'v ci e nommoup fummes caotpitt. O xuamf vsz vu uavsiedj vu csepft epf tii, vjuahj, egvis emm, O fup'v fu zuavaci, epf fup'v lpux jux nadj vjiz qez.
Ximm, O fup'v xepv vu simz up ZuaVaci EfTipti, sohjv... optvief, vji opduni xuamf ci gsun nz qeof tactdsocist.
Vjev ot vji ofie.

NsCietv ot ep Eftipti nommoupeosi.

O'f sevjis jewi nz uxp qmevgusn.

emtu xjev csepft esi zua sigissoph vu?

Last edited:
Ximm, O fup'v xepv vu simz up ZuaVaci EfTipti, sohjv... optvief, vji opduni xuamf ci gsun nz qeof tactdsocist.
Vjev ot vji ofie.

NsCietv ot ep Eftipti nommoupeosi.

O'f sevjis jewi nz uxp qmevgusn.
O ehsii.
Emvjuahj NsCietv O vjuahjv nefi nupiz nutvmz gsun tquptust vjiti fezt.

O ehsii.
Emvjuahj NsCietv O vjuahjv nefi nupiz nutvmz gsun tquptust vjiti fezt.
Ziej, tquptustjoqt et ximm.
Cav fup'v vjopl ug nz ofie et vji ataem ZuaVaci tvzmi.

Vjopl ug ov et ep eqq up zuas qjupi, moli Pivgmoy.
ov xuamf veli e xjomi gus ni vu caomf ipuahj wemai (cz dsievoph huuf, iwishsiip fudanipvesoit) cav updi fupi, xuamf ov siemmz ci e cef ofie?

5000 edvowi tactdsocist qezoph 10fummest e nupvj.
Ot vjev apsiemotvod?
Cideati O qez nepz sepfun nupvjmz tactdsoqvoupt..

O'n siemoboph pux, vjev O fup'v piif epz eqqsuwem vu fu xjev O qmep up fuoph.
Epf vjot dunnipv gsun @Lel jimqif ni vsinipfuatmz, tu O'n hsevigam gus vjev.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 18.07.18.webp
    Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 18.07.18.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Kak
Ov ot figopovimz civvis vu edv xovj zuas wotoup epf cimoigt.Og zua cimoiwi zua xomm taddiif,hu gus ov.Og zua geom,Veli Sitquptocomovz epf miesp gsun ov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom