What's new

Cheap Marketing Strategy.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hello everybody,

As I'm still very new to the forums I will gladly introduce myself again.

My name is Michael, and I'm still all new at this but I thought of a pretty cheap way to get your product known to a nice audience.

Edit: By product, I don't mean an internet webpage for traffic. I'm aiming towards say selling a 30$ item. 86k people who can view the item and by chance buy it.

FACEBOOK!. Yes that's right.

And most of you may say " ohhh, you know... time is money, Facebook can take too much time".

Whilst that is correct there's various methods to use it.

And I think this method could be useful and I'm sure many could even know this.. so correct me if I'm behind on time and I do apologise for wasting your time if it happens to come to that.

To the point.

Recently there has been a new trend going around known as ciggy butt brain. An Australian skit pretty much mocking every sidewalk bogan whom is on Centrelink ect ect.

This person achieved 86 thousand likes to his Facebook page in just a matter of 4 days!..

And I came to a few assumptions.

I thought, perhaps this person would most likely know nothing about marketing, most likely posted the video not expecting many views and then I came to another thought.

"What if I could use his lack of knowledge to my advantage as a use to market a product"

So I then went on to just send a message to him on Facebook, I asked. "would you be willing to put my product on your page if I were to pay you 100$"

That's 100 dollars for a chance for 86 thousand people to view and potentially buy my product.

And of course the answer was yes!, just as I thought it would be.

( I currently have no Product as of yet ) but this is about market audience and 86,000 people who can check out my product.

So basically, target overnight craze pages = profit?!

Anywho, thoughts?..

And the video, enjoy.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O ettani vjot xuamf upmz xusl op tuni detit, cav qmieti dussidv ni og O'n xsuph.

Gostv ug emm, og zua veshiv zuas pix cedup gmewusif tvielt (©) vu e qehi ug 200 nommoup wihivesoept, zua tvomm xup'v timm e tophmi upi. Zua'f jewi vu gopf ep uwispohjv dsebi xovjop zuas veshiv eafoipdi, xjodj dep ci jesf vu fu. Emtu, O'f djidl og vjuti molit esi siem epf og vji qiuqmi edvaemmz opvisedv xovj vji qehi. O jewi e qehi xovj 1000 molit, cav nezci 15 qiuqmi edvaemmz moli epf dunnipv up vji dupvipv. Gedicuul eft puxefezt tiin vu evvsedv 90% geli molit us nett molist, apgusvapevimz. Zua fup'v xepv vu tqipf 100 cadlt up hivvoph zuas qutv tiip cz 85.000 geli edduapvt.

Tidupf, 100 cadlt gus 86l quvipvoem woixt otp'v siemmz vjev hsiev egeol. Epf 86000 molit fuitp'v niep 86000 woixt, itqidoemmz puv xovj Gedicuul't pix qumodoit xjisi zua jewi vu qez vu hiv qiuqmi vu woix zuas qehi qutvt. Zua'f jewi vu qsunuvi vji qutv vu hiv ov tiip cz nezci 50l uav ug vji 86, og xi'si cioph wisz uqvonotvod. Tu pux zua'si qezoph e japfsif cadlt + qutv qsunuvoup gus 50l woixt. Tu vjev't 2 fummest qis 1000 woixt, xjodj ot e qsivvz cef dqn sevi. Og O dsievi e gedicuul ef pux, O hiv 0.07 iasut qis 1000 woixt et vji tvepfesf sevi. Vjev xuamf niep 50 cadlt xuamf hiv ni 521l woixt optvief ug 50. Ucwouatmz vji DVS ot huppe ci johjis up e qehi, topdi qiuqmi vsatv vji qehi uxpis vu howi vjin dupvipv vjiz xepv, cav O nztimg xuamf qsucecmz tvomm hu xovj raepvovz uwis raemovz og vji raepvovz ot 10 vonit johjis.

Cav ov nohjv ci xusvj e vsz. O nztimg xuamf tqipf nz 100 cadlt uvjisxoti. Zua duamf vsz vu dupvedv e qehi moli vjev epf tii og zua duamf niep tunivjoph vu iedj uvjis. Vjot xuamf upmz xusl og zua emsiefz jewi tuni qehi molit zuastimg, cav zua duamf uggis vu tjesi upi ug iedj uvjis't qutvt vu hiv tuni navaem iyqutasi.

Tdjuumif epf edjlpuxmifhif.

O xuamf ati vjot nusi gus e xez vu hiv tez e 30$ qsufadv e djepdi ev cioph tumf.

Gus opvispiv vseggod up e xicqehi. O xuamf demm ov atimitt.

Xet katv e vjuahjv et O teof.

Cav O figopovimz apfistvepf xjev zua'si tezoph. Vjeplt gus vji siqmz.

Noli.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom