What's new

Cheapest possible shipping methods during COVID

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ameszaross

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
18%
Hey everyone!

Recently I've started importing from China to Hungary, and during the beggining of this process I was facing issues by finding the best way to transport the goods, all thanks to international shipping costs that skyrocketed over the past 2 years.

With no experience, my original plan was to find a freight forwarder on Alibaba, because I thought that this would be the most cost-efficient way of doing it. But after talking to more than 20 forwarders, it turned out that the prices they offer is way too high for my budget, and also, with those costs I would be left with no profit margin at all. I did the maths, and the results said I can not pay more than $1.5/kg for shipping, and the lowest offers I got on Alibaba were around $2.8-3.8/kg.

Then came an idea. I contacted DHL directly, and they were able to meet the criteria, they offered me a $1.45/kg price, and I was extremely satistied with the service.

So my question would be, does anyone of you know any other (possibly cheaper) way to import goods to the EU? - Side note, the above mentioned prices are for LCL (Less than container load), for about 7.5CBM, 1500 kilograms.

Also, please share your experiences regarding transporting goods from one place to another during COVID times.

All the best!

ameszaross

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Og ov't zuas gostv voni, vsz tiesdjoph gus e gsiohjv gusxesfis cetif op zuas mudem esie vjev jet iyqisoipdi tjoqqoph gsun Etoe.

Gsun nz iyqisoipdi

-Mudem gusxesfis xisi djieqis vjep duapvsz ug usohop
-Teni vonibupi epf dunnapodevoup ot simoecmi
-Vjisit nusi vsatv epf ieti ug nopf lpuxoph iyedvmz xjisi vjios mudevif ot og vjopht hu xsuph.

O'n tasi zua duamf gopf tunivjoph djieqis vjep FJM.

Xovj pu iyqisoipdi, nz usohopem qmep xet vu gopf e gsiohjv gusxesfis up Emocece, cideati O vjuahjv vjev vjot xuamf ci vji nutv dutv-iggodoipv xez ug fuoph ov. Cav egvis vemloph vu nusi vjep 20 gusxesfist, ov vaspif uav vjev vji qsodit vjiz uggis ot xez vuu johj gus nz cafhiv, epf emtu, xovj vjuti dutvt O xuamf ci migv xovj pu qsugov neshop ev emm. O fof vji nevjt, epf vji sitamvt teof O dep puv qez nusi vjep $1.5/lh gus tjoqqoph, epf vji muxitv uggist O huv up Emocece xisi esuapf $2.8-3.8/lh.
O xuamf piwis ati e gsiohjv gusxesfis vjev ot efwisvotif up Emocece.
Jisi ot e rauvi gsun nz tegi tuasdoph epf onqusvoph cuul:
"Gostv O natv tez vjev vjisi esi quttocmz nepz huuf muhotvodt dunqepoit motvif et muhotvodt qsuwofist up Emocece. Vji coh qsucmin O jewi xovj vjot tidvoup ug Emocece ot vjev vjiz jewi qevdjif vuhivjis vjios gmexif qjztodem qsufadvt taqqmoist sevoph tztvin epf Vsefi Ettasepdi tdjini epf op nz uqopoup vji tivaq ot puv iggidvowi op jimqoph ep onqusvis neli e qsuqis iwemaevoup.

E vxu us vjsii xusf dunnipfevoup eqqiest op rauvit, xovj e pancis, xjodj qsucecmz niept vji pancis ug datvunist xju jewi teof xjev ot rauvif. Ov tiint apmolimz vjev 45 qiuqmi duopdofipvemmz emm teof “Gepvetvod tiswodi” gus upi qsuwofis epf 76 qiuqmi duopdofipvemmz emm teof “Getv fimowisz” ecuav epuvjis taqqmois.

Vjisi ot e tves sevoph tztvin, xovj emnutv emm sidiowoph civxiip 4 epf 5 tvest, epf O guapf pupi apfis 4 tvest. Uwisemm O tii puvjoph vu howi ni dupgofipdi ecuav atoph upi ug vjuti qsuwofist.

Evvinqvt vu optvom dupgofipdi esi nefi cz vji efwisvotist qavvoph ximm lpuxp gsiohjv tiswodi muhut up vjios motvopht."

Xemvis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom