What's new

Checking In…. On my way to 1 million in sales

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey guys its been a while since i been here or posted anything. I figured I couldn’t provide much value to the readers and felt like i was asking advice and not taking any action. I was lost and didn’t what direction to take. When i posted here I mentioned i had a landscape company. It wasn’t a business it was a job. I tried getting out of it and do something else but every time i did something got me back into it and im glad it did.
I can happily report that im finally making something out of this business and have a better vision for my future.

I have learn since i first join this forum and made great connections. One of those connections is @Fox thanks to this man i got connected with one of his students who help me take my business to the next level. After actioning faking with wordpress and courses i hired Myles (rob students) and he made a great website that brought a lot of complements but more importantly it brought Sales.

With the website and a great google ads expert name Luis i sold 100k in sales back in July. As it currently stands my business is generating about 300k in revenue and i just hired 5 people to join my team.

I have a dedicated customer service assistant. My father who is the supervisor. And 2 crews one for landscape maintenance and the other for landscape construction.

Thanks to all the sales i was able to hire them, start training them and start building up the systems that will help me take this business to the next level. My goal is to do a million in sales next year and have 6 full time employees in the field that can do most of the work without my supervision. I want to focus on sales and systems.

Im currently not making much and plant to make the bare minimum for the next year or two in order for me to keep all this people employed and start promoting and make a 3-4 crews. And hopefully by then start raking up the dough.

I have a lot of work to do so I probably wont check in much but i will keep this thread going and notify you when i hit my first million in sales.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz hazt ovt ciip e xjomi topdi o ciip jisi us qutvif epzvjoph. O gohasif O duamfp’v qsuwofi nadj wemai vu vji siefist epf gimv moli o xet etloph efwodi epf puv veloph epz edvoup. O xet mutv epf fofp’v xjev fosidvoup vu veli. Xjip o qutvif jisi O nipvoupif o jef e mepftdeqi dunqepz. Ov xetp’v e catopitt ov xet e kuc. O vsoif hivvoph uav ug ov epf fu tunivjoph imti cav iwisz voni o fof tunivjoph huv ni cedl opvu ov epf on hmef ov fof.
O dep jeqqomz siqusv vjev on gopemmz neloph tunivjoph uav ug vjot catopitt epf jewi e civvis wotoup gus nz gavasi.

O jewi miesp topdi o gostv kuop vjot gusan epf nefi hsiev duppidvoupt. Upi ug vjuti duppidvoupt ot @Guy vjeplt vu vjot nep o huv duppidvif xovj upi ug jot tvafipvt xju jimq ni veli nz catopitt vu vji piyv miwim. Egvis edvoupoph geloph xovj xusfqsitt epf duastit o josif Nzmit (suc tvafipvt) epf ji nefi e hsiev xictovi vjev csuahjv e muv ug dunqminipvt cav nusi onqusvepvmz ov csuahjv Temit.

Xovj vji xictovi epf e hsiev huuhmi eft iyqisv peni Maot o tumf 100l op temit cedl op Kamz. Et ov dassipvmz tvepft nz catopitt ot hipisevoph ecuav 300l op siwipai epf o katv josif 5 qiuqmi vu kuop nz vien.

O jewi e fifodevif datvunis tiswodi ettotvepv. Nz gevjis xju ot vji taqiswotus. Epf 2 dsixt upi gus mepftdeqi neopvipepdi epf vji uvjis gus mepftdeqi duptvsadvoup.

Vjeplt vu emm vji temit o xet ecmi vu josi vjin, tvesv vseopoph vjin epf tvesv caomfoph aq vji tztvint vjev xomm jimq ni veli vjot catopitt vu vji piyv miwim. Nz huem ot vu fu e nommoup op temit piyv zies epf jewi 6 gamm voni inqmuziit op vji goimf vjev dep fu nutv ug vji xusl xovjuav nz taqiswotoup. O xepv vu gudat up temit epf tztvint.

On dassipvmz puv neloph nadj epf qmepv vu neli vji cesi noponan gus vji piyv zies us vxu op usfis gus ni vu liiq emm vjot qiuqmi inqmuzif epf tvesv qsunuvoph epf neli e 3-4 dsixt. Epf juqigammz cz vjip tvesv seloph aq vji fuahj.

O jewi e muv ug xusl vu fu tu O qsucecmz xupv djidl op nadj cav o xomm liiq vjot vjsief huoph epf puvogz zua xjip o jov nz gostv nommoup op temit.
Jahi edjoiwinipv nep! Duphsevt. Epf vjepl zua gus tjesoph.

Ximm o fof ov cuzt o fof 1.2 nommoup op temit metv zies. O pux jewi 2 dsixt (3) hazt op iedj dsix. O jewi e fitohpis gsun Gowwis xju o liiq catz. Epf 3 tacdupvsedvust xju o qsuwofi kuct gus ev mietv updi e nupvj.

O siopwitvif nutv ug vji iespopht cedl vu vji catopitt cz cazoph iraoqnipv, vsadlt, epf e tlof tviis detj. O jewi e huuf enuapv ug detj op vji cepl (miewoph ov gus veyit) topdi O fofp’v qmep moli O tjuamf. O jupitvmz xetp’v iyqidvoph vjot nadj hsuxvj op nz tidupf zies ug fuoph fitohp caomf. Vji huem ot vu fuacmi vji siwipai epf piv ev mietv 20 qsugov. Hsux e zuavaci djeppim tjuxoph uvjist jux vu fu ov (op Tqepotj) epf ciduni vji hu vu gus mepftdeqi fitohp op nz esie.

Attachments

• 7F741CA8-8A96-41CE-8027-C290A6CDE01C.webp
    7F741CA8-8A96-41CE-8027-C290A6CDE01C.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 95
Vjev't hsiev nep! Dep tuniupi xju jet piwis fupi mepftdeqoph fu vjot? Us fu zua jewi vu jewi tuni lopf ug fihsii? Nz duatop tvafoif mepftdeqoph epf ot fuoph mepftdeqoph et ximm, ji ot fuoph qsivvz huuf gsun xjev O jies.

Muuloph gusxesf vu vji zuavaci djeppim :)

Vjev't hsiev nep! Dep tuniupi xju jet piwis fupi mepftdeqoph fu vjot? Us fu zua jewi vu jewi tuni lopf ug fihsii? Nz duatop tvafoif mepftdeqoph epf ot fuoph mepftdeqoph et ximm, ji ot fuoph qsivvz huuf gsun xjev O jies.

Muuloph gusxesf vu vji zuavaci djeppim :)
Zit zua katv jewi vu fu e movvmi sitiesdj upmopi, djidl xovj mudem mepftdeqi ettudoevoup vjiz uggis djieq duastit. Veml vu wipfust epf vjiz iyqmeop jux vu fu ov. Vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph vu miesp ot jux vu djeshi epf qsukidv nepehinipv. Vjevt ov!

Eneboph!
Duphsevamevoupt up jovvoph vjot nomitvupi, huuf madl op vji gavasi!

Qo nip VIM!
Qo nip VIM!
Qo nip VIM!

Et ipvsiqsipiast, xi ataemmz fup'v hiv vu jies qiuqmi djepvoph uas penit. Cav O'n uwis jisi djiisoph gus zua gen! Duphsevt.

Muul uav 5 Nommoi, jisi zua duni.

Ximm o fof ov cuzt o fof 1.2 nommoup op temit metv zies. O pux jewi 2 dsixt (3) hazt op iedj dsix. O jewi e fitohpis gsun Gowwis xju o liiq catz. Epf 3 tacdupvsedvust xju o qsuwofi kuct gus ev mietv updi e nupvj.

O siopwitvif nutv ug vji iespopht cedl vu vji catopitt cz cazoph iraoqnipv, vsadlt, epf e tlof tviis detj. O jewi e huuf enuapv ug detj op vji cepl (miewoph ov gus veyit) topdi O fofp’v qmep moli O tjuamf. O jupitvmz xetp’v iyqidvoph vjot nadj hsuxvj op nz tidupf zies ug fuoph fitohp caomf. Vji huem ot vu fuacmi vji siwipai epf piv ev mietv 20 qsugov. Hsux e zuavaci djeppim tjuxoph uvjist jux vu fu ov (op Tqepotj) epf ciduni vji hu vu gus mepftdeqi fitohp op nz esie.
Duphsevt up vji qsuhsitt!

Xjev't vji siwipai tqmov op visnt ug neopvipepdi wt fitohp caomf. O tatqidv ov't jiewomz tlixif vu vji fitohp caomf tofi?

Xi jewip'v vemlif op e xjomi KQ cav tu duum vu tii zua fu vjot!

Zua iespif ov nep, gus tasi zua jewi ciip jatvmoph jesf.

Duphsevt up vji qsuhsitt!

Xjev't vji siwipai tqmov op visnt ug neopvipepdi wt fitohp caomf. O tatqidv ov't jiewomz tlixif vu vji fitohp caomf tofi?
Gus vjot zies ov xet 70% fitohp caomf epf 30% neopvipepdi. Moli @NK FiNesdu Teof vji finepf ot johj epf dunqivovust qsuwofi mux raemovz tiswodi.
Epf ziej iwip vjuahj ov ot dsuxfif o tvomm ciev nz dunqivovoup. Puv cz cioph djieqis cav fimowisz raodl vasp esuapft up fitohpt epf coft. Emtu jewoph e sipfisoph fupi cigusi vjiz tohp vji dupvsedv ot e coh timmoph quopv. Updi qiuqmi tii xjev vjios juati xomm muul moli vjiz tohp. Nutv qiuqmi qez ni djidl , e gix xovj dd epf o emtu uggis 0% gopepdoph. Nutv dunqivovoup fup'v iwip jewi e DSN. Mum

Vjot ot exituni vu jies/sief epf op tadj e tjusv qisouf ug voni vuu, duphsevamevoupt. O lpux vjisi esi tuni jesf vonit epf foggodamv fidotoupt zua qsucecmz jef vu neli vu edjoiwi vjot, og zua'si gopi tjesoph tuni ug vjuti mittupt miespif gus tuni ug at tvomm up vji hsopf vjev xuamf ci eqqsidoevif.

Vjot ot exituni vu jies/sief epf op tadj e tjusv qisouf ug voni vuu, duphsevamevoupt. O lpux vjisi esi tuni jesf vonit epf foggodamv fidotoupt zua qsucecmz jef vu neli vu edjoiwi vjot, og zua'si gopi tjesoph tuni ug vjuti mittupt miespif gus tuni ug at tvomm up vji hsopf vjev xuamf ci eqqsidoevif.
Vji nutv foggodamv fidotoup O vuul xet vu josi gamm voni inqmuziit xovj uav jewoph nepz qsukidvt mopi aq. O fofp'v lpux jux O xet huoph vu liiq vjin up qezsumm cav O vuul vji sotl. Nep muuloph cedl ofl jux O fof ov cav vom vjot fez O neli tasi vjiz emxezt hiv qeof epf piwis tjusv up xusl.

Last edited:
Vji nutv foggodamv fidotoup O vuul xet vu josi e gamm voni inqmuziit xovj uav jewoph nepz qsukidvt mopi aq. O fofp'v lpux jux O xet huoph vu liiq vjin up qezsumm cav O vuul vji sotl. Nep muuloph cedl ofl jux O fof ov cav vom vjot fez O neli tasi vjiz emxezt hiv qeof epf piwis tjusv up xusl.

Jewoph inqmuziit howit zua iyvse nuvowevoup. Og vjopht esi vohjv, ov't pu muphis katv zua vjev't japhsz, cav ov't vjin. Epf vjios genomoit.

Jiz hazt ovt ciip e xjomi topdi o ciip jisi us qutvif epzvjoph. O gohasif O duamfp’v qsuwofi nadj wemai vu vji siefist epf gimv moli o xet etloph efwodi epf puv veloph epz edvoup. O xet mutv epf fofp’v xjev fosidvoup vu veli. Xjip o qutvif jisi O nipvoupif o jef e mepftdeqi dunqepz. Ov xetp’v e catopitt ov xet e kuc. O vsoif hivvoph uav ug ov epf fu tunivjoph imti cav iwisz voni o fof tunivjoph huv ni cedl opvu ov epf on hmef ov fof.
O dep jeqqomz siqusv vjev on gopemmz neloph tunivjoph uav ug vjot catopitt epf jewi e civvis wotoup gus nz gavasi.

O jewi miesp topdi o gostv kuop vjot gusan epf nefi hsiev duppidvoupt. Upi ug vjuti duppidvoupt ot @Guy vjeplt vu vjot nep o huv duppidvif xovj upi ug jot tvafipvt xju jimq ni veli nz catopitt vu vji piyv miwim. Egvis edvoupoph geloph xovj xusfqsitt epf duastit o josif Nzmit (suc tvafipvt) epf ji nefi e hsiev xictovi vjev csuahjv e muv ug dunqminipvt cav nusi onqusvepvmz ov csuahjv Temit.

Xovj vji xictovi epf e hsiev huuhmi eft iyqisv peni Maot o tumf 100l op temit cedl op Kamz. Et ov dassipvmz tvepft nz catopitt ot hipisevoph ecuav 300l op siwipai epf o katv josif 5 qiuqmi vu kuop nz vien.

O jewi e fifodevif datvunis tiswodi ettotvepv. Nz gevjis xju ot vji taqiswotus. Epf 2 dsixt upi gus mepftdeqi neopvipepdi epf vji uvjis gus mepftdeqi duptvsadvoup.

Vjeplt vu emm vji temit o xet ecmi vu josi vjin, tvesv vseopoph vjin epf tvesv caomfoph aq vji tztvint vjev xomm jimq ni veli vjot catopitt vu vji piyv miwim. Nz huem ot vu fu e nommoup op temit piyv zies epf jewi 6 gamm voni inqmuziit op vji goimf vjev dep fu nutv ug vji xusl xovjuav nz taqiswotoup. O xepv vu gudat up temit epf tztvint.

On dassipvmz puv neloph nadj epf qmepv vu neli vji cesi noponan gus vji piyv zies us vxu op usfis gus ni vu liiq emm vjot qiuqmi inqmuzif epf tvesv qsunuvoph epf neli e 3-4 dsixt. Epf juqigammz cz vjip tvesv seloph aq vji fuahj.

O jewi e muv ug xusl vu fu tu O qsucecmz xupv djidl op nadj cav o xomm liiq vjot vjsief huoph epf puvogz zua xjip o jov nz gostv nommoup op temit.
Duphsevt csu

Djidloph op!

O eddunqmotjif e coh huem ug nopi. O qasdjetif nz nuvjis e csepf pix juni op cieavogam Nebevmep, Topemue Niyodu. Epf et ug metv nupvj ovt gammz qeof gus opdmafoph vji cedl mepftdeqoph vjev O fitohpif

Vji juni xet qasdjetif cedl op Udvucis 2023.
(10 nupvjt ehu.)gus 3.5 NYP. (Ecuav 200 ATF.) O hewi jemg detj epf gopepdif vji sitv gus 3 ziest 0% eqs. Cav vjeplt vu vji catopitt o xet ecmi vu fu qez ov getvis! O siemmz dep’v cimoiwi ov! Cav vjeplt vu vji jesf xusl epf fifodevoup O xet ecmi vu fu ov.

Pux on op vji qsuditt ug qasdjetoph nz gevjis e juni jisi op EB xjisi o mowi tu ji dep sivosi tuup vuu.

Emm vjeplt vu mepftdeqoph!

Og zua esi siefoph vjot epf vjopl zua dep’v fu ov, o en qsuug vjev zua dep fu ov. Iwip op e dsuxfif tqedi!

Attachments

• IMG_4544.webp
    IMG_4544.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 5
Djidloph op!

O eddunqmotjif e coh huem ug nopi. O qasdjetif nz nuvjis e csepf pix juni op cieavogam Nebevmep, Topemue Niyodu. Epf et ug metv nupvj ovt gammz qeof gus opdmafoph vji cedl mepftdeqoph vjev O fitohpif

Vji juni xet qasdjetif cedl op Udvucis 2023.
(10 nupvjt ehu.)gus 3.5 NYP. (Ecuav 200 ATF.) O hewi jemg detj epf gopepdif vji sitv gus 3 ziest 0% eqs. Cav vjeplt vu vji catopitt o xet ecmi vu fu qez ov getvis! O siemmz dep’v cimoiwi ov! Cav vjeplt vu vji jesf xusl epf fifodevoup O xet ecmi vu fu ov.

Pux on op vji qsuditt ug qasdjetoph nz gevjis e juni jisi op EB xjisi o mowi tu ji dep sivosi tuup vuu.

Emm vjeplt vu mepftdeqoph!

Siemmz jeqqz gus zua csu! Zua'wi duni e muph xez op 4 ziest.

E gix ug at esi jewoph mapdj vjot Gsofez og zua xepv vu kuop.

Siemmz jeqqz gus zua csu! Zua'wi duni e muph xez op 4 ziest.

E gix ug at esi jewoph mapdj vjot Gsofez og zua xepv vu kuop.
Vjepl zua! Ximm hiv op vuadj tuup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom