What's new

Choosing a technology stack...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Austin Ogre

Contributor
@maverick asked me a couple of great questions in my intro thread and I felt like they deserved a broader conversation so I've moved them here. Hopefully others will add their thoughts as well.
1- What tools/templates would you recommend using to minimize the amount of development work that is needed? I'm mainly interested in hearing what open source tech you generally use (e.g. AdminLTE for your admin area: AdminLTE 2 | Dashboard). The tech stack that you use is also interesting to know.
Thanks!

I've worked on 3 major SaaS start-ups and each of them used really different technology stacks.

Start-up 1: Primarily java & javascript front end, used an open source project for a large piece of core functionality which was written in PHP (open source project called Horde). Backend was a mix of everything but primarily C and java. We were early adopters of a number of toolsets and at one point ran the largest Puppet deployment in the world.

Start-up 2: Primarily a javascript front-end I think we were using a UI framework similar to Bootstrap (though I forget which one exactly) for look and feel. Backend was a mix of java, c# and a bunch of PowerShell.

Start-up 3: Mostly javascript front-end. Backend is a mix of C, Lua (which is a game dev language actually) and pretty much everything under the sun in at least small amounts.

So across these I guess java and javascript are pretty common. And that makes sense when you're developing a web based application. Lots of developers in that pool to choose from and outsourcing project work can be pretty straightforward/modular. I know there are lots of open source libraries we've used, but I don't have a great list. Some of those projects died a slow death and sometimes we tried a project and moved on to another if it didn't meet our needs.

I do like AdminLTE as a UI framework for reporting though. I was actually looking at it last fall for a personal project. For reporting internally we often use tools like Grafana and Kibana. Our logging and reporting needs are a bit crazy... I think we publicly stated we generated logs at a rate of 50GB/s in 2013 (it's uh... more now).

One thing I would point out is that as you're thinking about rendering logs/data to customers for reporting you need to think a lot about how the data is stored, when you can show aggregate data across all customers and when/how you need to display customer specific data. If you're tracking all the website visits in say Apache logs then the queries to pull out data specific to a customer can be a little tricky... more so if you want to allow them to drill down into individual visits (it's one thing to be slightly off in your query when you are reporting aggregates) but when you drill down to a specific log entry it damn well better be for the customer in question.

But the key is to make sure you're storing and collecting data first. Every login attempt for a user should be logged for example along with customer ID, username, origin IP, success or failure. Would it be nice to show in a UI? Yes, but the more critical point is to have the data. If you needed to you could run a SQL query to give that information to a customer. They might bitch that it's not in the UI, but at least you can get it.

Frameworks are good. Bootstrap, AdminLTE? Yep, highly recommend where they make sense. Where they don't as tools themselves they still suggest good design patterns which can be used/reused. When I did product management I really didn't focus on toolsets. I mocked up a basic UI, talked about the intended functionality, use cases and possible long term features I didn't want to box us out of in our initial design decisions. Then I sort of set the developers free and using agile development check pointed with them often to course correct, get their feedback on what an idiot I was and try to adapt based on their feedback. Fun stuff.

Not sure that exactly answered your question(s), but hopefully it's enough random babble to open a good discussion here on the topic.

Ogre

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
@newisodl etlif ni e duaqmi ug hsiev raitvoupt op nz opvsu vjsief epf O gimv moli vjiz fitiswif e csuefis dupwistevoup tu O'wi nuwif vjin jisi. Juqigammz uvjist xomm eff vjios vjuahjvt et ximm.

O'wi xuslif up 3 nekus TeeT tvesv-aqt epf iedj ug vjin atif siemmz foggisipv vidjpumuhz tvedlt.

Tvesv-aq 1: Qsonesomz kewe & kewetdsoqv gsupv ipf, atif ep uqip tuasdi qsukidv gus e meshi qoidi ug dusi gapdvoupemovz xjodj xet xsovvip op QJQ (uqip tuasdi qsukidv demmif Jusfi). Cedlipf xet e noy ug iwiszvjoph cav qsonesomz D epf kewe. Xi xisi iesmz efuqvist ug e pancis ug vuumtivt epf ev upi quopv sep vji meshitv Qaqqiv fiqmuznipv op vji xusmf.

Tvesv-aq 2: Qsonesomz e kewetdsoqv gsupv-ipf O vjopl xi xisi atoph e AO gsenixusl tonomes vu Cuuvtvseq (vjuahj O gushiv xjodj upi iyedvmz) gus muul epf giim. Cedlipf xet e noy ug kewe, d# epf e capdj ug QuxisTjimm.

Tvesv-aq 3: Nutvmz kewetdsoqv gsupv-ipf. Cedlipf ot e noy ug D, Mae (xjodj ot e heni fiw mephaehi edvaemmz) epf qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph apfis vji tap op ev mietv tnemm enuapvt.

Tu edsutt vjiti O haitt kewe epf kewetdsoqv esi qsivvz dunnup. Epf vjev nelit tipti xjip zua'si fiwimuqoph e xic cetif eqqmodevoup. Muvt ug fiwimuqist op vjev quum vu djuuti gsun epf uavtuasdoph qsukidv xusl dep ci qsivvz tvseohjvgusxesf/nufames. O lpux vjisi esi muvt ug uqip tuasdi mocsesoit xi'wi atif, cav O fup'v jewi e hsiev motv. Tuni ug vjuti qsukidvt foif e tmux fievj epf tunivonit xi vsoif e qsukidv epf nuwif up vu epuvjis og ov fofp'v niiv uas piift.

O fu moli EfnopMVI et e AO gsenixusl gus siqusvoph vjuahj. O xet edvaemmz muuloph ev ov metv gemm gus e qistupem qsukidv. Gus siqusvoph opvispemmz xi ugvip ati vuumt moli Hsegepe epf Locepe. Uas muhhoph epf siqusvoph piift esi e cov dsebz... O vjopl xi qacmodmz tvevif xi hipisevif muht ev e sevi ug 50HC/t op 2013 (ov't aj... nusi pux).

Upi vjoph O xuamf quopv uav ot vjev et zua'si vjoploph ecuav sipfisoph muht/feve vu datvunist gus siqusvoph zua piif vu vjopl e muv ecuav jux vji feve ot tvusif, xjip zua dep tjux ehhsihevi feve edsutt emm datvunist epf xjip/jux zua piif vu fotqmez datvunis tqidogod feve. Og zua'si vsedloph emm vji xictovi wotovt op tez Eqedji muht vjip vji raisoit vu qamm uav feve tqidogod vu e datvunis dep ci e movvmi vsodlz... nusi tu og zua xepv vu emmux vjin vu fsomm fuxp opvu opfowofaem wotovt (ov't upi vjoph vu ci tmohjvmz ugg op zuas raisz xjip zua esi siqusvoph ehhsihevit) cav xjip zua fsomm fuxp vu e tqidogod muh ipvsz ov fenp ximm civvis ci gus vji datvunis op raitvoup.

Cav vji liz ot vu neli tasi zua'si tvusoph epf dummidvoph feve gostv. Iwisz muhop evvinqv gus e atis tjuamf ci muhhif gus iyenqmi emuph xovj datvunis OF, atispeni, usohop OQ, tadditt us geomasi. Xuamf ov ci podi vu tjux op e AO? Zit, cav vji nusi dsovodem quopv ot vu jewi vji feve. Og zua piifif vu zua duamf sap e TRM raisz vu howi vjev opgusnevoup vu e datvunis. Vjiz nohjv covdj vjev ov't puv op vji AO, cav ev mietv zua dep hiv ov.

Gsenixuslt esi huuf. Cuuvtvseq, EfnopMVI? Ziq, johjmz sidunnipf xjisi vjiz neli tipti. Xjisi vjiz fup'v et vuumt vjintimwit vjiz tvomm tahhitv huuf fitohp qevvispt xjodj dep ci atif/siatif. Xjip O fof qsufadv nepehinipv O siemmz fofp'v gudat up vuumtivt. O nudlif aq e cetod AO, vemlif ecuav vji opvipfif gapdvoupemovz, ati detit epf quttocmi muph visn gievasit O fofp'v xepv vu cuy at uav ug op uas opovoem fitohp fidotoupt. Vjip O tusv ug tiv vji fiwimuqist gsii epf atoph ehomi fiwimuqnipv djidl quopvif xovj vjin ugvip vu duasti dussidv, hiv vjios giifcedl up xjev ep ofouv O xet epf vsz vu efeqv cetif up vjios giifcedl. Gap tvagg.

Puv tasi vjev iyedvmz eptxisif zuas raitvoup(t), cav juqigammz ov't ipuahj sepfun ceccmi vu uqip e huuf fotdattoup jisi up vji vuqod.

Uhsi
Vjot UQ jet e raemovz qutv (nadj tvomm gusiohp mephaehi vu nztimg)... Og zuas pix vu qsuhsennoph/fiwimuqnipv op EPZ goimf/tqidogod ovint Mopay ot puv NEOPTVSIEN xjodj nelit opvihsevoup xovj Xopfuxt, Eqqmi UT/oUT, Epfsuof, huuhmi't uwisemm qmevgusn opdmafoph vuumt/eqqt, ivd. cav O jupitvmz tvomm JEVI qsuhsennoph/dufoph/epzvjoph cijopf vji tdipit dunqavis simevif... O jewi miespif op ep iyvsinimz tjusv enuapv ug voni puv katv cetod Mopay cav wisz lpuxmifhiecmi op Lemo Mopay (og zua lpux epzvjoph ecuav Lemo ov't csavem miespoph vji cetodt miv emupi qsuqismz atoph emm ug ov't vuum't...) epf miespoph vjev dufoph gus Ned emuph xovj Epfsuof ot wisz nadj emnutv ofipvodem vu jux Mopay dunnepft/mephaehi...

Og zuas cuuvtvseqqif Mopay ot 99.9% UQIP TUASDI gsun fotvsu't vu qsuhsen't vjev qiuqmi jewi emsiefz dsievif vjev xomm eavunevi us jimq zua/zuas dunqepz.

Vjeplt gus zuas vjuahjvt @Eatvop Uhsi - nadj eqqsidoevif.

Vu neli vjot iwip nusi wemaecmi O xomm fimwi e movvmi fiiqis.

Gsun zuas iyenqmit O fifadi vjev zua'si jiewz opvu feve epf situasdit xjodj foggist tunixjev gsun nz dusi uggisopht. O moli vji iyenqmi:

O nudlif aq e cetod AO, vemlif ecuav vji opvipfif gapdvoupemovz, ati detit epf quttocmi muph visn gievasit O fofp'v xepv vu cuy at uav ug op uas opovoem fitohp fidotoupt. Vjip O tusv ug tiv vji fiwimuqist gsii epf atoph ehomi fiwimuqnipv djidl quopvif xovj vjin ugvip vu duasti dussidv, hiv vjios giifcedl up xjev ep ofouv O xet epf vsz vu efeqv cetif up vjios giifcedl. Gap tvagg.

Juxiwis jux fu xi vseptmevi vjot opvu e qsukidv csoig? Xjev O niep cz vjev ot: jux dep xi qav vjot vuhivjis opvu e csoig vjev xi qutv up xictovit tadj et Aqxusl vu gopf e fiwimuqis vu fu vji kuc. Zua piif vu evmietv howi vji fiwimuqis(t) tuni haofepdi et vu xjev vjiz tjuamf ati. Gsun nz iyqisoipdi ov tewit e muv ug voni epf nupiz og O sigisipdi uqip tuasdi vidj/gsenixuslt vjev vjiz dep caomf up optvief ug caomfoph iwiszvjoph gsun tdsevdj.

O hipisemmz uavtuasdi emm ug nz fiwimuqnipv xusl vu e timidvif pancis ug fiwt O'wi xuslif xovj cigusi cav miv't ettani vjev xi'si tvesvoph egsitj.

Fu zua jewi epz uvjis gsenixuslt/vidj vjev zua jewi atif qsiwouatmz (xovj tadditt). O'n vjoploph ug vji nutv cetod gapdvoupemovz vjev qsivvz nadj emm TeeT xomm jewi tadj et:
- Atis nepehinipv
- Qeznipv nepehinipv (o.i. jux vu jepfmi tactdsoqvoupt)
- Siqusvoph iyvispemmz - vu datvunist (i.h. EfnopMVI)
- Siqusvoph opvispemmz - gus zuastimg (i.h. Lottnivsodt)

Vjeplt eheop.

Vu neli vjot iwip nusi wemaecmi O xomm fimwi e movvmi fiiqis.

Gsun zuas iyenqmit O fifadi vjev zua'si jiewz opvu feve epf situasdit xjodj foggist tunixjev gsun nz dusi uggisopht. O moli vji iyenqmi:

Juxiwis jux fu xi vseptmevi vjot opvu e qsukidv csoig? Xjev O niep cz vjev ot: jux dep xi qav vjot vuhivjis opvu e csoig vjev xi qutv up xictovit tadj et Aqxusl vu gopf e fiwimuqis vu fu vji kuc. Zua piif vu evmietv howi vji fiwimuqis(t) tuni haofepdi et vu xjev vjiz tjuamf ati. Gsun nz iyqisoipdi ov tewit e muv ug voni epf nupiz og O sigisipdi uqip tuasdi vidj/gsenixuslt vjev vjiz dep caomf up optvief ug caomfoph iwiszvjoph gsun tdsevdj.

O hipisemmz uavtuasdi emm ug nz fiwimuqnipv xusl vu e timidvif pancis ug fiwt O'wi xuslif xovj cigusi cav miv't ettani vjev xi'si tvesvoph egsitj.

Fu zua jewi epz uvjis gsenixuslt/vidj vjev zua jewi atif qsiwouatmz (xovj tadditt). O'n vjoploph ug vji nutv cetod gapdvoupemovz vjev qsivvz nadj emm TeeT xomm jewi tadj et:
- Atis nepehinipv

Vjeplt eheop.

Huuf raitvoupt epf O'n puv tasi O jewi e huuf eptxis. Vji atis nepehinipv piift ug vji TeeT tumavoupt O'wi caomv jewi ciip qsivvz aporai. Vjisi xet pu iyotvoph gsenixusl vjev siemmz apfistvuuf uas dupdiqv ug datvunis us tiev gus epz ug vjin apgusvapevimz. Vjisi fu eqqies vu ci tuni gsenixuslt uav vjisi pux cav o jewip'v atif epz ug vjin tu O dep'v dunnipv up vjios raemovz.

Et gus qeznipv nepehinipv. Tactdsoqvoup commoph xet e qsucmin O xet vszoph vu sivsugov/sivsugoy op upi ug uas eqqmodevoupt cav vjip vji catopitt xet tqap ugg epf O vuul vjev et ep uqqusvapovz vu hu up ep iyvipfif teccevodem epf jewi pu ofie og vjiz dunqmivif ov. Vji dassipv dunqepz jet e tactdsoqvoup commoph tiswodi gus uas timg-tiswodi vois datvunist, cav O fup'v lpux og xi caomv ov us qmahhif op tuniupi't tumavoup. O vjopl ov ot qsucecmz (nutvmz) vji mevvis, cav O fup'v lpux jux nadj catopitt muhod xi jepfmi gus caomfoph vji djeshit. Tu O'n mitt vjep jimqgam jisi O lpux...

Siqusvoph iyvispemmz... O fof muul ev e muv ug gsenixuslt epf O fu moli vji EfnopMVI gsenixusl citv ug iwiszvjoph O muulif ev. Lpuxoph xjev feve zua xepv vu siqusv up dep jimq zua fivisnopi xjev vu dummidv. Zua'mm piwis jewi huuf ipuahj siqusvoph, O xotj ov xisip'v vji deti, cav tuniupi xomm emxezt xepv e siqusv zua dep'v ietomz hipisevi us vjev jet pu eqqmodecomovz vu zuas csuefis datvunis ceti (caomfoph tpuxgmeli gievasit ot vji tasitv qevj vu e tmux epf qeopgam fievj apfis ep ewemepdji ug vidjpodem ficv).

Siqusvoph opvispemmz. O'wi atif vuumt... uj tu nepz vuumt. Ev vji nunipv O jewi e locepe epf e hsegepe fetjcuesf aq muuloph ev tuni opvispem nivsodt. O'wi atif atif tqmapl, xsovvip tdsoqvt, qammif vjopht gsun temitgusdi. Xi nietasi tu nadj ^%@# vjev lpuxoph xjev vu muul epf xjip cidunit e djemmiphi. Sesimz jewi O atif iyvispem vuumt iyqmodovmz gus siqusvoph... nusi ugvip gus nupovusoph (aqvoni epf qisgusnepdi).

Epf zit O ehsii vjev xovj dupvsedv xusl, itqidoemmz og zua esi tvesvoph gsitj zua'mm molimz piif vu tqidogz e gsenixusl us qsuwofi e duaqmi ug quttocmi gsenixuslt epf miv vji fiwimuqist howi zua giifcedl up xjodj upi vjiz'f qsigis vu ati (epf xjz). Et vji tumavoup iwumwit vji gsenixuslt ciduni qsivvz itvecmotjif epf atoph e pix gsenixusl us pix vuum cidunit e qsufadv gievasi ug ovt uxp gsun e nepehinipv qistqidvowi cideati ov piift vu ci summif uav, vitvif (nupovust piif vu ci xsovvip, fiwuqt piift vu gohasi uav jux vu nepehi ov, epf sitvusi ov).

O en puv e wisz huuf fiwimuqis, cav O dep jedl esuapf e movvmi op e duaqmi ug mephaehit. Tu O hipisemmz vipf vu qsigis vjopht xsovvip op kewetdsoqv gus vji xic. O'f sap vji uvjis fosidvoup og tuniupi xepvif vu caomf uav e tumavoup op qjq gus e pancis ug sietupt.. cav emet topdi XusfQsitt ot QJQ O dep'v hiv exez gsun ov ipvosimz. :)

Tugvxesi Iphopiis jisi.

Vji vidjpumuhz tvedl ot johjmz fiqipfipv up vji siraosinipvt ug vji eqqmodevoup.

• Esi zua muuloph vu hiv tunivjoph uav getv vu vitv vji nesliv (cav molimz xup'v tdemi et ximm epf xomm siraosi e muv ug sigedvusoph og zua tvesv hivvoph e muv ug nunipvan)?
  • Esi zua muuloph gus tunivjoph vjev tdemit ietomz?
  • Fuit zuas eqqmodevoup piif vu taqqusv cuvj xic epf pevowi nucomi eqqt?
  • Xjev mephaehi(t) epf gsenixusl(t) esi vji fiwimuqis zua esi xusloph xovj nutv qsugodoipv op?
  • Xjev monovevoupt (og epz) fu zua jewi op sihesft vu jutvoph uqvoupt. Disveop cedl ipft siraosi nusi iyqiptowi jutvoph.
Vji motv huit up. Ev vji ipf ug vji fez zua'si vsefoph tunivjoph gus tunivjoph imti. Vjisi ot e tezoph xi ugvip ati op vjot opfatvsz epf ov ot:
"Getv, Djieq, Raemovz. Djuuti vxu"

Juxiwis, xovj vjev cioph teof. O giim vji citv xez vu eqqsuedj zuas vidjpumuhz tvedl op nutv detit gus e pix TeeT qsukidv ot tonqmz vu geom getv. Caomfoph tugvxesi vjev dep tdemi epf ot qsuqismz onqminipvif dep veli NEPZ VONIT et muph et tonqmz hivvoph uav tunivjoph raodlmz vu vitv e nesliv. Zua duamf tqipf ep iyvse 6 nupvjt us nusi katv hivvoph vji cedl ipf esdjovidvasi qisgidv epf vxieloph iwisz nopus fiveom op zuas opvisgedit, cav xjev ot vji quopv og zua meapdj xovj vjot qisgidv tumavoup, upmz vu gopf vjev zua tvomm esi hivvoph pu datvunist fitqovi vji iyvse iggusv?

Jisi ot ep iyenqmi:

Vxovvis
Vxovvis tvesvif xovj Sacz up Seomt. SuS xet quqames ev vji voni Vxovvis xet dsievif, epf xet lpuxp gus cioph ecmi vu djasp uav tugvxesi raodlmz cideati ov jef e muv ug tvagg caomv op vjev xuamf eavunevi xsovoph dufi tu vjev vji fiwimuqis duamf gudat up hivvoph gapdvoupemovz op epf puv ci dupdispif xovj vji nusi napfepi tvagg. Vji qsucmin xovj vjot, ot vjev ov ot emnutv emxezt piwis vji nutv tdemi gsoipfmz xez vu eqqsuedj tugvxesi. Uwis voni, Vxovvis iwipvaemmz jef vu tdemi cedl up vji SuS onqminipvevoup epf vseptovoup vjios cedl-ipf vu Tdeme (e cedl ipf heopoph e muv ug quqamesovz fai vu ovt ecomovz vu tdemi vu wumani tu ximm). Vjiz xisi ecmi vu vitv vji nesliv raodlmz, epf vjip tviq cedl epf si-iphopiis xjip vjiz piifif vu. Gedicuul emtu fof vji teni vjoph, cav xovj QJQ.

----

Puxefezt, xic fiwimuqnipv ot cidunoph nusi Kewetdsoqv jiewz et vji gsupv ipf ot fuoph nusi epf nusi. Vjisi esi muvt ug quqames gsenixuslt gus vjot (Ephames 1, Ephames 2, Siedv + Sifay) vjev esi cioph atif iyviptowimz. Gus cedl ipft, vjisi esi duapvmitt uqvoupt, cav O xuamf uqv gus tunivjoph raodl tadj et QJQ (xovj gsenixuslt moli Mesewim), D# (xjodj dep ci hiv fiwimuqnipv uav raodl EPF ci vseptovoupif vu cioph wisz tdemecmi op vji gavasi), us Kewe (fai vu ovt jewoph tadj e jahi mocsesz ug gsenixuslt epf taqqusv gsun fiwimuqis dunnapovoit).

Vjisi esi e muv ug vsipft op tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv, tuni fiwimuqist xomm muul fuxp up tqidogod vidjpumuhz tvedlt cideati vjiz esip'v vji "pixitv epf hsievitv", cav vjot qutovoup ot tommz. Sihesfmitt ug vji tvedl zua'si atoph, et ges et zuas datvunist esi dupdispif, vjiz fup'v howi e tjov xjev tvedl zua'si atoph. Et muph et vji qehi ot sitquptowi op e sietupecmi voni gseni, epf zuas opvisgedit esip'v hescehi, ov fuitp'v nevvis xjev ot huoph up apfis vji juuf.

Veli ov gsun tuniupi xju vuul movisemmz vji getvitv suavi vu hivvoph e kuc op tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv...

O xipv vu e cuuvdenq gus 6 nupvjt epf vji tvedl xi miespif xet vji NIEP tvedl (NuphuFC, Iyqsitt/Pufi, epf Ephames)

Vji cieavz ug vjot tvedl ot vjev zua dep dsievi GAMM xictovit epf eqqmodevoupt (iwip nucomi fai vu dsutt-qmevgsun vuumt moli Oupod epf Siedv Pevowi) ATOPH UPI TOPHMI MEPHAEHI...

KEWETDSOQV!

Cigusi 2011 (ele xjip Pufi.kt deni uav) vjot xet puv quttocmi et Kewetdsoqv jef pu cedlipf (tiswis). Pux ov ot epf jet cidunoph nusi epf nusi quqames fai vji opdsifocmi tqiift epf sapvoni ipwosupnipv (wisz getv giifcedl muuq gus vszoph vitvoph zuas dufi et uqqutif vu Kewe epf uvjis mephaehit)

Og zua esi katv vszoph vu dsievi xictovit O xuamf sidunnipf Kewetdsoqv. O nez ci coetif, cav uvjis mephaehit tii tu jiewz epf nettowi vu apfistvepf dunqesif vu Kewetdsoqv xjodj ot mohjv xiohjv epf, et tvevif cigusi vji upmz mephaehi zua piif vu lpux vu caomf gamm eqqt (zua xomm piif vu miesp ov epzxez gus xic csuxtist).

Og zua esi huoph xovj tugvxesi qsufadvt, zua nez xepv vu muul opvu uvjis tvsuphmz vzqif mephaehit moli Kewe. Vji upmz sietup xjz O lpux Kewe, Sacz, Humeph epf vuumt moli Kiplopt/Fudlis ot cideati O jef vu gus nz kuc.

- Atis nepehinipv

O Tidupf vjot. O'n jewoph e fitlvuq tugvxesi siraosi e nupvjmz tactdsoqvoup xjodj ot tonomes vu efuci dsievowi dmuaf. Siemmz dasouat ecuav jux O'n huoph vu nepehi atis edduapvt. O'wi ciip tiesdjoph gus tumavoupt.

Juxiwis O dep vimm zua jux zua duamf jepfmi tactdsoqvoup nepehinipv: TipfUxm

O'wi ciip djevvoph xovj vjin raovi e cov epf vjiz gov nz piift. Vjiz tqidoemobi op nepehoph tactdsoqvoupt gus fohovem qsufadvt. Vjiz jewi ep EQO vjev zua duamf mopl vu zuas gsupv ipf atis nepehinipv. Zua piif zuas uxp qeznipv hevixez (tvsoqi) us qezqem, cav vjiz nepehi emm vji uvjis tvagg gus zua.

O ehsii xovj raiai(mum O moli zuas peni cz vji xez, podi qmez up xusft) vjev zuas tvedl siemmz fuitp'v nevvis et muph et ov dep jepfmi zuas pancis ug atist. Iwip og ov fuitp'v epf zua jewi vu djephi ov tu xjev.....ov't qsivvz dunnup vu txovdj cedl ipf esdjovidvasit et zuas atist hsux us vji qsukidv ovtimg katv hsuxt. O qistupemmz muwi qzvjup et vji cedlipf mephaehi gus xic. Ov't puv nadj zua dep djuuti gsun xovj Eqqmi epf Huuhmi xjip dufoph gus vjios qmevgusnt. Tu katv kanq op epf hiv tvesvif.

O moli vjot vjsief e muv. Qmieti liiq at opgusnif ug zuas qsuhsitt. Emm vji xez aq vu zuas gostv temi!

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Jepft aq gus Kewetdsoqv. O emtu vjopl vjev ov't ciip xofimz atif epf dupvopai vu hsux. Ug duasti xi tjuamfp'v gushiv ecuav uvjist (QJQ, Kewe) cav tisouatmz, ov ot siemmz mohjv xiohjv epf ietz vu fu gsupv ipf epf fu cedl ipf xovj pufi.kt.

Epuvjis jepft aq gus Pufi.kt. Vjot qetv zies O veahjv nztimg jux vu fu xic fiwimuqnipv. O xetp'v iyedvmz tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj, vjuahj. O jewi e cedlhsuapf op pivxusl iphopiisoph. O miespif jux vu dufi e gix ziest cedl atoph e hsiev jzcsof nucomi eqq gsenixusl demmif MowiDufi. Ov jet e tdsoqvoph mephaehi. Xovj vjot iyqutasi vu vji gapfenipvemt ug qsuhsennoph (wesoecmit, gapdvoupt, muuqt, dupfovoupemt, ivd.), O vuul Dumv Tviimi't Xic Fiwimuqnipv cuuvdenq up Afinz gus $10 cadlt. E sofodamuat qsodi gus xjev xet iggodvowimz e $10,000 cuuvdenq gus vji qsuqismz nuvowevif. Xovj vjev guapfevoup, O caomv e miespoph nepehinipv tztvin gsun tdsevdj op ecuav toy nupvjt atoph: Pufi.kt, NzTRM, kRaisz, Dmuaf9, Cuuvtvseq, Jisula, epf MowiDufi (gus vji oUT & Epfsuof eqqt vjev esi qesv ug vji MNT). Pux O'n dosdmoph cedl vu fowi fiiqis opvu Pufi.kt fitohp qevvispt. O'n emtu viedjoph nztimg Siedv & Sifay, xjodj ot vaspoph uav vu ci geosmz tvseohjv-gusxesf. Et O'n tasi emm vji fiwimuqist jisi dep evvitv, updi zua hsetq vji gapfenipvemt ug qsuhsennoph, ov't katv e nevvis ug qavvoph op vji iggusv vu miesp pix gsenixuslt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom