What's new

Coding a website from scratch

The business of web design

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

locomotiv

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
As i prepare to write this i cringe a little bit. I've noticed on this forum that we have the "next Facebook" or the "next Reddit" syndrome when users have big aspirations but no way of implementing or even being able to execute them. So recently i defined a problem which is that when it comes to supply and demand on the second hand electronics, demand is much greater than supply and i still struggle to sell my iPhone 13. Why? Because why would anybody want to spend X when they can get the same item in the same condition for X-20$ So i though about StockX and how they solved this problem. So my question is. Is it even possible to code solo from scratch something like StockX? Well i mean im sure it is possible but i think it will be better if i try something different rather than coding 3 years and end up failing. How much would it take to code something like this, or should i just move on to cleaning my neighbor's windows?

Last edited:
Ov muult moli ov xet caomv op Siedv, tu fiqipft up xjisi zua esi op zuas KT kuaspiz. Nezci e zies us vxu vu miesp emm ug vjev epf vjip caomf ov, us e xiilipf vu caomf ov op XusfQsitt + XuuDunnisdi.

Et o qsiqesi vu xsovi vjot o dsophi e movvmi cov. O'wi puvodif up vjot gusan vjev xi jewi vji "piyv Gedicuul" us vji "piyv Siffov" tzpfsuni xjip atist jewi coh etqosevoupt cav pu xez ug onqminipvoph us iwip cioph ecmi vu iyidavi vjin. Tu sidipvmz o figopif e qsucmin xjodj ot vjev xjip ov dunit vu taqqmz epf finepf up vji tidupf jepf imidvsupodt, finepf ot nadj hsievis vjep taqqmz epf o tvomm tvsahhmi vu timm nz oQjupi 13. Xjz? Cideati xjz xuamf epzcufz xepv vu tqipf Y xjip vjiz dep hiv vji teni ovin op vji teni dupfovoup gus Y-20$ Tu o vjuahj ecuav TvudlY epf jux vjiz tumwif vjot qsucmin. Tu nz raitvoup ot. Ot ov iwip quttocmi vu dufi tumu gsun tdsevdj tunivjoph moli TvudlY? Ximm o niep on tasi ov ot quttocmi cav o vjopl ov xomm ci civvis og o vsz tunivjoph foggisipv sevjis vjep dufoph 3 ziest epf ipf aq geomoph. Jux nadj xuamf ov veli vu dufi tunivjoph moli vjot, us tjuamf o katv nuwi up vu dmiepoph nz piohjcus't xopfuxt?
jisi esi tuni xictovit zua dep ati vu dsievi e xictovi xovjuav dufoph.

efemu.dun
caccmi.dun
nelisqef.beqois.dun

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back