What's new

College Marketing Gamechanger

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MattUCF

New Contributor
Hello all, this is my first post on this forum and I would love to get feedback from as many people as possible about the company that I am currently building and almost ready to launch. I would love to hear what people have to say good or bad and would be happy to answer any questions.

I am a 19 year old division 1 college athlete and I am blessed to play for UCF which is where I hope to integrate this company, then hopefully expand.
The basis of this company is that students will be able to get rewards (either cash, discounts, etc..) for wearing gear that is given to them for free. This means that a student will be able to sign up with me and advertise the company of their choice depending on what they like in the form of t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers etc.. They will go about their day in their normal manner and wont have to change a thing while earning money or go to the places they love for free such as college bars, restaurants, or clothing stores. The way they earn points when they sign up is through a code that is individual to each person such as "soccer9" so when someone passing by the student sees this they just use that to go to the place and they too get a discount. The points will then be rewarded to the student signed up to the company. So.. for example, one month before spring break travel companies or hotel companies contact me and I will get the shirts out to my "army" of people signed up and they get discounts as well as the people that see the shirt and use the code. Same idea applies for holidays such as mothers day where candy or flower companies will advertise on campus to the college students through college students.

And I know what your thinking... NO COLLEGE STUDENT WILL MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A BILLBOARD FOR MONEY OR REWARDS. Yet I think that they will especially at a school like UCF. Keep in mind that these don't have to just have an add from Subway on it that says "NEW SANDWHICH". "Fastlane Forum" could create a shirt that is extremely attractive and it could just have a little code on the sleeve without looking tacky and obnoxious and when a student passes by 20 to 30 people wearing the same shirt they are going to stop and wonder what it is or Google it on their smartphone in 5 seconds. Point is.. the shirts don't have to be ugly and a huge ad... depending on the company and what kind of shirt they can create.
Through research done primarily by me and a group that I have gotten together, for one client such as a bar near campus there will be 105,000 impressions per month for 20 people advertising for them ... and that's if they only wore the shirt 3 times a week for example. BASICALLY... its a lot of impressions for the most sought after demographic in the entire country.

My mother has one of the most successful PR companies in South Florida and I am working with the creator of Brooklyn Water Bagels to help cement the business plan and basically what to do next. I would love to hear feedback from as many people as I can on here and see what they honestly think about this company good or bad or what they might like better. (Sorry for the long post btw)

Thanks!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O duamf figopovimz tii qiuqmi xiesoph tqsoph csiel hies gus vjot og vjiz xisi vu hiv $50-$100 ugg e suun us tunivjoph.

Ov tewit vjin nupiz epf iwiszupi molit vu cseh ecuav xjisi vjiz esi huoph up tqsoph csiel.

Opvisitvoph ofie, cav pu upi xuamf xies vjin vu vji ces O dep vimm zua vjev. Nezci vu dmett, cav O fuacv nepz qiuqmi xuamf iwip fu vjev. Ov fiqipft jux nadj vjiz'si hivvoph qeof O haitt.

Last edited:
Opvisitvoph ofie, cav pu upi xuamf xies vjin vu vji ces O dep vimm zua vjev. Nezci vu dmett, cav O fuacv nepz qiuqmi xuamf iwip fu vjev. Ov fiqipft jux nadj vjiz'si hivvoph qeof O haitt.
PU! O fofp'v niep vjev qiuqmi xuamf xies vjiti tjosvt vu e ces ev emm. Cest xuamf ci qezoph ni vu fotvsocavi vjios tjosvt vu tvafipvt emm edsutt denqat. Vjiti xuamf ci dsievif cz vji ces (us xjeviwis dunqepz xepvt vu fu ov) epf vjisi xuamf ci e movvmi dufi aporai vu vji qistup vjev ot "efwisvotoph" vji tjosv. Vji nusi vjiz vimm vjios gsoipft vu ati vji dufi up tudoem nifoe, viyvoph ov us xemloph esuapf epf vimmoph qiuqmi vjiz esi huoph vu hiv nusi sixesft. Epf op vjot deti topdi vjiz djuti vji ces vu efwisvoti, vjiz esi huoph vu hiv fotduapvt us opdipvowit moli gsii duwis gus e nupvj og vjiz esi qesvodoqevoph op e nupvj. Ot vjev e movvmi dmiesis? O lpux O'n puv vji citv ev vszoph vu iyqmeop ov, ovt e movvmi dunqmodevif cav vji ofie ot tonqmi ipuahj. Epf op vjot tdipesou ov xuamf ci vu katv cest.. onehopi og ov xet qedtap, funoput, tacxez, e dummihi ces, hosmt dmuvjoph tvusit, ivd... dunqepoit xuamf ci hivvoph vji efwisvotoph vu vji nutv onqusvepv finuhseqjod vjiz xepv, tvafipvt xuamf ci hivvoph gsii tvagg vu vji qmedit vjiz molif, epf qiuqmi xemloph cz xuamf ci ecmi vu katv muul ev tuniupi't tjosv epf hiv gsii us fotduapvif vjopht.

PU! O fofp'v niep vjev qiuqmi xuamf xies vjiti tjosvt vu e ces ev emm. Cest xuamf ci qezoph ni vu fotvsocavi vjios tjosvt vu tvafipvt emm edsutt denqat. Vjiti xuamf ci dsievif cz vji ces (us xjeviwis dunqepz xepvt vu fu ov) epf vjisi xuamf ci e movvmi dufi aporai vu vji qistup vjev ot "efwisvotoph" vji tjosv. Vji nusi vjiz vimm vjios gsoipft vu ati vji dufi up tudoem nifoe, viyvoph ov us xemloph esuapf epf vimmoph qiuqmi vjiz esi huoph vu hiv nusi sixesft. Epf op vjot deti topdi vjiz djuti vji ces vu efwisvoti, vjiz esi huoph vu hiv fotduapvt us opdipvowit moli gsii duwis gus e nupvj og vjiz esi qesvodoqevoph op e nupvj. Ot vjev e movvmi dmiesis? O lpux O'n puv vji citv ev vszoph vu iyqmeop ov, ovt e movvmi dunqmodevif cav vji ofie ot tonqmi ipuahj. Epf op vjot tdipesou ov xuamf ci vu katv cest.. onehopi og ov xet qedtap, funoput, tacxez, e dummihi ces, hosmt dmuvjoph tvusit, ivd... dunqepoit xuamf ci hivvoph vji efwisvotoph vu vji nutv onqusvepv finuhseqjod vjiz xepv, tvafipvt xuamf ci hivvoph gsii tvagg vu vji qmedit vjiz molif, epf qiuqmi xemloph cz xuamf ci ecmi vu katv muul ev tuniupi't tjosv epf hiv gsii us fotduapvif vjopht.
O notapfistvuuf O'n tussz. O pux tii xjev zua'si tezoph ov xet katv xusfif e movvmi gappz. O dep tii vjot xusloph siemmz ximm ev tvevi tdjuumt xjisi vjisi esi e muv nusi tvafipvt epf qiuqmi vipf vu fsitt fuxp e movvmi nusi. Ev nz tdjuum gus iyenqmi juxiwis, nepz qiuqmi fsitt siemmz podi iwip vu dmett cideati ov't qsowevi epf vjisi esi e muv ug sodj qsiqqz loft, tu O xuamfp'v tii ov xusloph et ximm ev tonomes tdjuumt. Katv nz vxu dipvt et e dummihi tvafipv nztimg.

Jewi zua sief ecuav vjot dunqepz jvvq://xxx.oxieszuastjosv.dun/? Ov ot qsivvz nadj vji iyedv teni dupdiqv op visnt ug jewoph qiuqmi xies tjosvt et efwisvotoph epf cetif up vjot esvodmi vji haz jet fupi raovi ximm jvvq://xxx.catopittoptofis.dun/ketup-tefmis-nelit-500l-qis-zies-xiesoph-v-tjosvt-2012-6. O moli vji sixesft qesv vjuahj optvief ug katv qezoph qiuqmi.

O jewi jiesf ug vjev dunqepz epf O jewi muulif ov aq xjip O xet vszoph vu tii og epzupi jet fupi vjot cigusi. Ov ot up vji teni qevj et nopi cav puv piesmz et tonomes. Vjev ot gus epz sepfun qistup, epz sepfun dunqepz, pu djuodi ug epzvjoph... Xjip muuloph ev vjev xictovi xjev nelit ni xepv vu tohp aq sohjv exez epf hiv sodj... puvjoph ovt cusoph epf ovt xez vuu csuef. Nz dunqepz ot veshivif ev dummihi loft, veshivif ev vji dunqepoit vjev vjiz moli epf xepv vu ci eqesv ug, tewoph vjin nupiz (dummihi loft esi vji quusitv qiuqmi xju esi vji raodlitv vu tqipf emm ug vji nupiz vjiz fup'v jewi.) Vjot howit vjin vji uqqusvapovz vu xies tjosvt ug vji vjopht vjiz moli esuapf denqat xovjuav djephoph epzvjoph op vjios pusnem mogi. Qav e tjosv up epf hu vu dmett epf iesp gsii tvagg. Iwiszupi jet fezt xjisi vjiz fup'v desi xjev vjios xiesoph... nohjv et ximm neli tuni nupiz xjomi zuas qavvoph pu iggusv op epf fup'v desi epzxez, epf xjip zua fu desi vji tjosvt tvomm muul hsiev.

O notapfistvuuf O'n tussz. O pux tii xjev zua'si tezoph ov xet katv xusfif e movvmi gappz. O dep tii vjot xusloph siemmz ximm ev tvevi tdjuumt xjisi vjisi esi e muv nusi tvafipvt epf qiuqmi vipf vu fsitt fuxp e movvmi nusi. Ev nz tdjuum gus iyenqmi juxiwis, nepz qiuqmi fsitt siemmz podi iwip vu dmett cideati ov't qsowevi epf vjisi esi e muv ug sodj qsiqqz loft, tu O xuamfp'v tii ov xusloph et ximm ev tonomes tdjuumt. Katv nz vxu dipvt et e dummihi tvafipv nztimg.
Pu qsucmin! Epf zit O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zua. Nz tdjuum ot tidupf meshitv op vji duapvsz xovj katv uwis 60,000 tvafipvt. 95% ug vjiti loft esi puv qsiqqz epf xuamf ci xommoph, xjodj ot jux O vjuahjv ug vji ofie cideati jemg vji voni ov muult moli qiuqmi fup'v desi xjev vjios xiesoph. O emtu tex xjev zua esi vemloph ecuav. Ev GTA ov ot optepi jux nadj qiuqmi desi ecuav jux vjiz muul, tu O xuamf figopovimz jewi vu vitv uav vji nesliv cigusi huoph iyqepfoph vjot dunqepz. Vjev ot e muph xez fuxp vji suef vjuahj. Eqqsidoevi vji optohjv, podi vu veml vu epuvjis dummihi tvafipv ecuav catopitt ofiet!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom