The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

College student from the Netherlands selling energy

Dolsin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 24, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello people,

I have been lurking on this forum for almost a year. About time to introduce myself. I am a 20 year old male from the Netherlands. Thanks MJ for your great book and forum.

I have been reading a lot for the past year. I have studied topics ranging from mindset to marketing. I have been dabbling in ecommerce in the past. Recently I have set up a company to help businesses save money on their energy bill, for free. This month we launched our callcenter with a few people selling energy.

This forum is truely life changing. I hope I can return some value in the future.

See you around

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
all this very young people here, talking and launching a business like they are 40 and own the world freaks me to be hosnest !

because i feel like a total moron

they know so much at 20. when i was 20 , i was just a kid with hopes.

algo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 25, 2019
Bennekom / Ede / Wageningen, The Netherlands
@Dolsin hey I realize it's 3 years later, so: how did the energy selling business go? I'm curious to know a bit more about what you do (or did): is it helping them find cheaper energy suppliers? Or is it cutting energy waste? Or something else?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...