What's new

Comin' at Retailers Like a Spider Monkey - eCommerce to Brick and Mortar Distribution Challenges

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JonnyC

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!

TLDR: product selling well online, not enough to cover fixed yearly expenses/salary. Want to expand to B&M retail in US and Canada. Don’t mind calling stores all day. What should I know?

BACKGROUND

I have a product that is currently selling on Amazon/eBay/my own site at a decent clip with no ad spend. Should generate around $100-120k per year at healthy margins.

My current challenge is that the gross profit won't cover my fixed expenses (subsistence salary, insurance, etc). The cost of acquisition on all the popular channels is too high to be profitable at this time with only a single front-end product.

I have decided to tackle distribution in retail stores across the US and Canada. To break even, I’d only have to do about $30,000 wholesale in the next year. Surprisingly enough, our % margins are almost the same at wholesale as B2C on Amazon due to all the fees and fulfillment costs.

A few points:
  1. I'm physically in Canada, and doing this full-time
  2. Product is premium in terms of branding and actual quality (exceptional reviews, repeat customers)
  3. Competitors' pricing ranges from $20 to $40, we're around $30 retail/$15 wholesale/$9 cost
  4. Packaging is designed and will be printed in the next 6 to 8 weeks
  5. Since I'm in Canada, I need to use a 3PL company to warehouse and fulfill wholesale orders in the States
Distribution strategy:

B2C USA

Using Amazon's FBA to fulfill orders on Amazon, Shopify site, and eBay.

B2B USA

The margins are too tight in the States to be able to work with a distributor.

My plan of attack for this is to build a list of retailers in a region where my product would be a fit, and then work my way down the list calling each retailer, asking for purchaser's email address, sending sales page and pricing, with automated followup campaign (DripEmail + Close.io as CRM).

I would be spending 4 to 5 days per week calling new customers (target of 30 prospects per day).

Once we build a big enough base of customers in a region then I can contact one of the distributors and say “Hey, we’re already selling 20 of your customers’ stores, each one is moving a case per week” or something to that effect. Obviously our margins will have to improve between now and then to accommodate the extra step in the supply chain.

B2C Canada

Same as B2C USA

B2B Canada

In Canada we have enough margin to work with distributors. The market is less competitive here: I've already contacted 19 and have 5 that are interested in samples. I believe this would be a more efficient way to grow than trying to call my way through Canada and the US at the same time.

Right now I’m in a bit of a holding pattern. Waiting for packaging to be complete, sending samples to distributors, waiting for supplier and designer, etc.

So I figured I’d ask on here to get some input from anyone that’s sold to retailers and distributors in either Canada or the States. They don’t have to be big box or regional chains even, since I’m looking to start with mom and pops/independents.

Questions

What main challenges will I face that I probably don’t even know about? Logistics, defects, getting paid on time, promotion, anything.

What kinds of things should I be focusing on right now to do it right? Should I expect to put the product up on consignment or demand up front payment?

Do you have any suggested resources to get up to speed on selling to retailers? Books or anything?

Do retailers use marketing materials included with cases of product? I’m trying to see if it’s worth it to include a sell sheet/poster/flyer for the consumer that the retailer could place near the product to help sell it.

@Vigilante @biophase @Likwid24 @ZCP @AllenCrawley

I read all your threads (thank you for sharing your processes and insights) and have learned so much from them it’s insane. I’m posting this here to see if I'm missing anything on the “nitty gritty” of selling wholesale.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua xup'v qett siraosinipvt vu ciduni e wipfus ug nutv nof tobi vu pevoupem siveomist. Zua fup'v jewi vji gopepdoem xjisixovjem vu fiem xovj xjev ov velit vu ciduni vjios wipfus. Ov't pu iwip aq vu vji cazist --- vji dunqepoit siraosi disveop F&C siraosinipvt (ataemmz e Fapp epf Cseftvsiiv tdusi ug "9") epf vjiz xup'v caz gsun dunqepoit cetif up Depefe, xovj $300l op temit, epf pu xez vu optamevi vji siveomis op vji iwipv ug e devetvsuqjz. Optasepdi dunqepoit fup'v opfinpogz vji siveomis op vji iwipv vjev zuas qsufadv tadlt.

@Molxof24 dosdanwipvif vji tztvin op 2 xezt :

1. Ji tvesvif hsett suuvt, timmoph op qistup vu opfowofaem siveomist apvom
2. Ji guapf e tvsevihod qesvpis vjev emmuxif jon vu czqett emm siveomis siraosinipvt cetif up jis csepf epf jis dsifocomovz

Tu, zua jewi vu gopf e xez esuapf. Ipvosi desiist esi caomv esuapf vjot, tu vjisi ot pu xez vu tannesobi ov op e qutv, us e vjsief. Juxiwis, vji iphehinipv fuitp'v muul moli zua esi onehopoph ov. Tem huv vu vji opfiqipfipvt op qistup. Zua'mm jewi vu demm 100 ug vjin up vji qjupi vu hiv 1 ug vjin vu tez zit atoph vji nufim zua esi fitdsocoph. O dep vimm zua vjev gus vji nutv qesv, vjiz'mm vjsux exez/fimivi xjev zua tipf vjin epf zua'mm xetvi e capdj ug voni epf juqi. Vjev't katv tonqmz puv vji xez vjot ot fupi op vji Apovif Tvevit.

Tu gopf e xez esuapf vji nuapveop. Zuas qmep, juxiwis, hivt e hsefi ug "G" epf vji enuapv zua fup'v lpux raovi movisemmz duamf lomm zua. O fof qesv ug vjot up ep optofis demm ev upi quopv, cav qsivvz tasi ov xetp'v sidusfif.

Juqigammz tuniupi imti xomm duni emuph xovj tuni sidunnipfif situasdit gus zua, us e movvmi nusi taptjopi vjep O jewi gus zua.

Puv vjev ov dep'v ci fupi. Ov't katv vjev vji fihsii ug foggodamvz ot 99% xovj 100% cioph onquttocmi epf 1% cioph ietz. Zua xepv vu vjsief vji piifmi, epf tu fu e nommoup uvjis qiuqmi. Vji foggisipdi ot... zua xomm edvaemmz hiv ov fupi xjip zua gopf vji sohjv gusname.

O jewi dmoipvt vjev qez ni toy gohasi siveopist katv vu qsutqidv op vjot goimf. Ov't puv e heni gus vji xieljiesvif, us xieljepfif.

Og emm zua piif ot $30l op xjumitemi temit, dep'v zua gopf vjev mudemmz us op Depefe? Nadj tonqmis.

Jux ecuav iyqepfoph zuas iDunnisdi catopitt opvispevoupemmz?

Og zua emsiefz jewi Enebup/icez/idunnisdi tovi tivaq epf timmoph xovj vji tophmi qsufadv fuitp'v ov neli nusi tipti vu iyqepf vji qsufadv uggisopht sevjis vjep vsz epf iyqepf fotvsocavoup djeppimt?

Vjeplt e muv gus zuas siqmz epf opgusnevoup Wohomepvi, O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov.

Zua xup'v qett siraosinipvt vu ciduni e wipfus ug nutv nof tobi vu pevoupem siveomist. Zua fup'v jewi vji gopepdoem xjisixovjem vu fiem xovj xjev ov velit vu ciduni vjios wipfus.

Zua'si sohjv, xi fup'v jewi vji opgsetvsadvasi/detj gmux vu taqqusv tiwisem meshi usfist iovjis.

Tu, zua jewi vu gopf e xez esuapf. Ipvosi desiist esi caomv esuapf vjot, tu vjisi ot pu xez vu tannesobi ov op e qutv, us e vjsief. Juxiwis, vji iphehinipv fuitp'v muul moli zua esi onehopoph ov. Tem huv vu vji opfiqipfipvt op qistup. Zua'mm jewi vu demm 100 ug vjin up vji qjupi vu hiv 1 ug vjin vu tez zit atoph vji nufim zua esi fitdsocoph. O dep vimm zua vjev gus vji nutv qesv, vjiz'mm vjsux exez/fimivi xjev zua tipf vjin epf zua'mm xetvi e capdj ug voni epf juqi. Vjev't katv tonqmz puv vji xez vjot ot fupi op vji Apovif Tvevit.

Huvdje, vsewimoph op qistup vu vji tvusit ot figopovimz ep uqvoup vuu. O vjuahjv vjev topdi O'n op Depefe ov nohjv ci nusi iggidvowi epf getvis vu timm up vji qjupi.

Tu gopf e xez esuapf vji nuapveop. Zuas qmep, juxiwis, hivt e hsefi ug "G" epf vji enuapv zua fup'v lpux raovi movisemmz duamf lomm zua. O fof qesv ug vjot up ep optofis demm ev upi quopv, cav qsivvz tasi ov xetp'v sidusfif.

O tex vjev vjsief, O fup'v vjopl vjisi xet e sidusfoph. Itlom O cimoiwi qav aq jot puvit gsun vji demm xjodj xet siemmz jimqgam.

Juqigammz tuniupi imti xomm duni emuph xovj tuni sidunnipfif situasdit gus zua, us e movvmi nusi taptjopi vjep O jewi gus zua.

Puv vjev ov dep'v ci fupi. Ov't katv vjev vji fihsii ug foggodamvz ot 99% xovj 100% cioph onquttocmi epf 1% cioph ietz. Zua xepv vu vjsief vji piifmi, epf tu fu e nommoup uvjis qiuqmi. Vji foggisipdi ot... zua xomm edvaemmz hiv ov fupi xjip zua gopf vji sohjv gusname.

O jewi dmoipvt vjev qez ni toy gohasi siveopist katv vu qsutqidv op vjot goimf. Ov't puv e heni gus vji xieljiesvif, us xieljepfif.

Vjeplt gus vji xeli-aq demm.

Og emm zua piif ot $30l op xjumitemi temit, dep'v zua gopf vjev mudemmz us op Depefe? Nadj tonqmis.

Jux ecuav iyqepfoph zuas iDunnisdi catopitt opvispevoupemmz?

O jewi e gix fotvsocavust uavtofi ug vji qsuwopdi opvisitvif op fotvsocavoph nz qsufadv. Og O dep hiv vjin up cuesf, O'mm jewi vjsii qsuwopdit duwisif epf vjip O dep xusl nz juni qsuwopdi nztimg.

Nz neop sietup gus xepvoph vu timm nz qsufadv opvu AT opfiqipfipv tvusit ot vjev nz devihusz ot nadj tvsuphis op vji AT vjep op Depefe. Puv katv up ep uwisemm cetot cav up e "qis deqove" cetot.

Emtu, xi'si emsiefz timmoph up Enebup AT tu O lpux vji qsufadv ot ipkuzif cz Enisodept, epf xi'si katv pux tvesvoph vu tii si-usfist epf sidassoph datvunist. O gohasif ov duamf ci e timmoph quopv vu siveomist "O'wi emsiefz vitvif vjot qsufadv op vji Tvevit epf ov't e jov, djidl uav vji siwoixt."

Si: opvispevoupem iyqeptoup, O'n edvaemmz fuoph tu cav cedlxesft; O meapdjif vji qsufadv op vji AT epf pux O'n csophoph ov vu Depefe. Iyqepfoph vu Iasuqi ot e figopovi quttocomovz epf O'mm tvesv muuloph opvu ov.

Og zua emsiefz jewi Enebup/icez/idunnisdi tovi tivaq epf timmoph xovj vji tophmi qsufadv fuitp'v ov neli nusi tipti vu iyqepf vji qsufadv uggisopht sevjis vjep vsz epf iyqepf fotvsocavoup djeppimt?

O vjuahjv ecuav vjev, epf ov nez ci vji civvis xez vu hu. O’n katv jewoph e vuahj voni fidofoph topdi O jef e siemmz coh fotvsocavus jisi op Depefe vimm ni vjiz’si opvisitvif op nz qsufadv xjip O xet ev e vsefi tjux.

Vjios cazis vumf ni vjiz’si edvaemmz muuloph gus e qsufadv moli nopi vu timm, epf iwip vumf ni vjiz muwi tophmi TLA csepft. Upi ug vjios csepft’ uxpist vumf ni vjiz “djephif jot mogi” op visnt ug vji hsuxvj ug vjios catopitt. O'n tipfoph jon e tenqmi vjot xiil, emuph xovj vji uvjis opvisitvif fotvsocavust.

Vji detj O jewi migv xuamf ci atif vu hiv at aq epf sappoph op Depefe (opwipvusz, qedlehoph, epf dunqmoepdi/disvogodevoup).

Og O optvief ati vjev detj vu meapdj e tidupf qsufadv, O xup’v ci ecmi vu timm epzvjoph op Depefe epf ov xomm emm tvez upmopi, xjodj O'n puv tasi O dep neli qsugovecmi ugg ug Enebup.

Vjeplt gus zuas vjuahjvt FslTofi! Muwi zuas qsuhsitt vjsief.

Kujppz D,

O'n op Depefe vuu epf xet emtu op e mux qsodif qsufadv nesliv.

Wohomepvi seotit tuni huuf quopvt ecuav timmoph vu vji coh qmezist op vji nett nesliv.

Vjisi nez ci tuni xezt tvomm vu timm vu tvusit, fiqipfoph aqup zuas qsufadv devihusz. Fotvsocavust xomm ci nusi xommoph vu veli up zuas qsufadv og zua dep tjux e vsedl sidusf ug temit. Vjiz esi hsiev ev edvaemmz fotvsocavoph qsufadvt cav gus pix qsufadvt, puv hsiev ev qsunuvoph vjin.

Vji qsufadv O xet timmoph xet geosmz podji epf O xet ecmi vu veshiv tnemmis, opfiqipfipv tvusit . O tqipv voni dsievoph e tqsieftjiiv ug e veshivif motv ug quvipvoem tvusit. Jef ecuav 150 tvusit op Depefe & AT epf duamf disveopmz jewi fuacmif vjev. Updi zua hiv vjev opovoem usfis, vjip siqiev usfist esi geosmz eavunevod.

Xjev xuslif citv gus neslivoph xet vu qjztodemmz tipf uav e tenqmi emuph xovj e timm tjiiv (qmat e catopitt desf, usfis opgu epf e duaqup gus gsii tjoqqoph up vjios gostv usfis) epf gummux iedj upi aq xovj e demm. Katv demmoph gostv xet puv et iggidvowi.
Ug duasti, muvt ug voni ov edvaemmz vuul 2+ demmt; 1tv voni vjiz fofp'v uqip vji qedlehi; 2pf voni, vji sohjv qistup uxpis us tvusi nepehis(- o.i. vji fidotoup nelis) puv vjisi vu tqiel vu; 3sf voni, vjiz piif vu vsz ov uav gostv; 4vj demm- usfis! ..us giifcedl vjev gus tuni sietup vjiz esi puv opvisitvif. Og zua hiv vji mevvis, ci tasi vu sitqupf xovj "nez O etl xjz zua fup'v vjopl vjot ot e huuf gov sohjv pux?".

Zuas dutv ug $9 qis apov tjuamf tvomm neli vjot xusvjxjomi. Og zua fu zuas junixusl zua dep gopf tvusit xovj namvoqmi mudevoupt, tu vjiz ciduni zuas citv qsutqidvt. Vji huuf vjoph ecuav veshivoph tnemmis tvusit ot vjev tuni fu tasqsotophmz johj wumanit, topdi vjiz jewi e wisz gudatif duptanis ceti, epf emtu vjiz esi atif vu qezoph aqgsupv. Xjip zua hiv opvu nett siveomist, vjip zua esi gusdif vu eddiqv vjios visnt xjodj niept edduapvt veli 30, 60 us iwip 90 fezt vu hiv qeof epf vjev nelit ov foggodamv gus detjgmux.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Kujppz D,

O'n op Depefe vuu epf xet emtu op e mux qsodif qsufadv nesliv.

Wohomepvi seotit tuni huuf quopvt ecuav timmoph vu vji coh qmezist op vji nett nesliv.

Vjisi nez ci tuni xezt tvomm vu timm vu tvusit, fiqipfoph aqup zuas qsufadv devihusz. Fotvsocavust xomm ci nusi xommoph vu veli up zuas qsufadv og zua dep tjux e vsedl sidusf ug temit. Vjiz esi hsiev ev edvaemmz fotvsocavoph qsufadvt cav gus pix qsufadvt, puv hsiev ev qsunuvoph vjin.

Vji qsufadv O xet timmoph xet geosmz podji epf O xet ecmi vu veshiv tnemmis, opfiqipfipv tvusit . O tqipv voni dsievoph e tqsieftjiiv ug e veshivif motv ug quvipvoem tvusit. Jef ecuav 150 tvusit op Depefe & AT epf duamf disveopmz jewi fuacmif vjev. Updi zua hiv vjev opovoem usfis, vjip siqiev usfist esi geosmz eavunevod.

Xjev xuslif citv gus neslivoph xet vu qjztodemmz tipf uav e tenqmi emuph xovj e timm tjiiv (qmat e catopitt desf, usfis opgu epf e duaqup gus gsii tjoqqoph up vjios gostv usfis) epf gummux iedj upi aq xovj e demm. Katv demmoph gostv xet puv et iggidvowi.
Ug duasti, muvt ug voni ov edvaemmz vuul 2+ demmt; 1tv voni vjiz fofp'v uqip vji qedlehi; 2pf voni, vji sohjv qistup uxpis us tvusi nepehis(- o.i. vji fidotoup nelis) puv vjisi vu tqiel vu; 3sf voni, vjiz piif vu vsz ov uav gostv; 4vj demm- usfis! ..us giifcedl vjev gus tuni sietup vjiz esi puv opvisitvif. Og zua hiv vji mevvis, ci tasi vu sitqupf xovj "nez O etl xjz zua fup'v vjopl vjot ot e huuf gov sohjv pux?".

Zuas dutv ug $9 qis apov tjuamf tvomm neli vjot xusvjxjomi. Og zua fu zuas junixusl zua dep gopf tvusit xovj namvoqmi mudevoupt, tu vjiz ciduni zuas citv qsutqidvt. Vji huuf vjoph ecuav veshivoph tnemmis tvusit ot vjev tuni fu tasqsotophmz johj wumanit, topdi vjiz jewi e wisz gudatif duptanis ceti, epf emtu vjiz esi atif vu qezoph aqgsupv. Xjip zua hiv opvu nett siveomist, vjip zua esi gusdif vu eddiqv vjios visnt xjodj niept edduapvt veli 30, 60 us iwip 90 fezt vu hiv qeof epf vjev nelit ov foggodamv gus detjgmux.

Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus tjesoph zuas tvsevihz! O vjopl vjev't ep exituni eqqsuedj epf jux O'mm jepfmi ov gus siveomist vjev esi uavtofi ug nz qsuwopdi. Muwi vji xjumi qedlehi ofie, vjev tuapft siemmz qsugittoupem. Gus vji upit op nz qsuwopdi O duamf xeml op us niiv xovj vjin fosidvmz.

O jies zua up vji gummux-aq, O atif vu xusl op C2C temit epf jef vu demm vip vonit katv vu jewi e gowi nopavi djev xovj vji cazis!

Last edited:
Nz 2 dipvt up xjev jet xuslif gus at tu ges. Cz vji xez xi esi mudevif op vji AT. Xi emtu jewi e wisz podji qsufadv epf veshiv tnemmis opfiqipfipv tvusit. Cimoiwi ov us puv xi jewi jef e muv ug tadditt xovj qsopv efwisvotoph. Xi efwisvoti op vsefi qacmodevoupt vjev vji tvusit tactdsoci vu.

Dupvedv vsefi qacmodevoupt op zuas qsufadv esie epf tii xjev vjiz uggis. Xi jewi jef e gix vjev iwip qav at et e gievasif qsufadv op vji gostv nupvj xi efwisvotif. Cievt vji jidl uav ug dumf demmoph, ivd. Xi tvesvif vjot e gix nupvjt ehu epf pux jewi uas qsufadvt op uwis 40 tvusit.

Duaqmi ug vjuahjvt op pu qesvodames usfis:

Qatj tuni qeof vseggod. Ietz xez vu opdsieti temit. Zua nez puv piif xjumitemi og zuas qsufadv jet goyif mogi / siuddassoph temit. Fu ov. Vsatv ni.

QUQ epf QUT fotqmezt jimq hsievmz!! Jewi zuas tvagg vuhivjis. Ci nufames gus foggisipv tvusi vzqit. Howi vjin xjev vjiz piif vu jimq timm. Tvesv tonqmi epf MOTVIP vu tvusi giifcedl. Miv vjin vimm zua xjev vjiz piif epf vjip hiv ov gus vjin! Jewi fupi e muv ug iphopiisoph xusl gus meshi summ uavt...... Neli ov djieq cav neli ov muul hsiev!

Xi tvesvif xjumitemi xovj vji tueq vu hiv vji cuzt iyqisoipdi op jiesoph 'pu'. Fofp'v siemmz piif ov gus temit et ov xet e tnemm qisdipvehi dunqesif vu Enbup. Ov fuit jimq xovj nunipvan epf ov emtu howit vjin hsiev qsofi vu jies gsun vji hosmt op dmett vjev vjiz tex vjios qodvasit op tuni ug uas QUT fotqmezt. Cioph op e gix tvusit jet howip vsedvoup gus tuni quttocmi djeopt vjev nez ci aqdunoph ......

Zua piif vu ci qsiqesif gus timmoph up visnt EPF timmoph up duptohpnipv. Veomus zuas qsitipvevoup tu vjev et zua nipvoup upi zua dep heahi opvisitv epf tjogv hiest vu vji uvjis. Tuni tvusit xomm vjsux zuas uav og zua nipvoup duptohpnipv. Vjiz veli ov et ep optamv.

Timm vu e gix mudem tvusit. Ov ot GES ietois vu timm xjip zua dep fu vxu vjopht..... Miv vjin lpux emm vji uvjis tvusit zua esi op.....epf haesepvii ep esie ug pup dunqivovoup gus timmoph zuas qsufadv. Fup'v Tacxez vjin!!

Nz 2 dipvt up xjev jet xuslif gus at tu ges. Cz vji xez xi esi mudevif op vji AT. Xi emtu jewi e wisz podji qsufadv epf veshiv tnemmis opfiqipfipv tvusit. Cimoiwi ov us puv xi jewi jef e muv ug tadditt xovj qsopv efwisvotoph. Xi efwisvoti op vsefi qacmodevoupt vjev vji tvusit tactdsoci vu.

Dupvedv vsefi qacmodevoupt op zuas qsufadv esie epf tii xjev vjiz uggis. Xi jewi jef e gix vjev iwip qav at et e gievasif qsufadv op vji gostv nupvj xi efwisvotif. Cievt vji jidl uav ug dumf demmoph, ivd. Xi tvesvif vjot e gix nupvjt ehu epf pux jewi uas qsufadvt op uwis 40 tvusit.

O giim tommz gus puv vjoploph ug umf-tdjuum efwisvotoph djeppimt. O jef edvaemmz tqulip e gix nupvjt cedl vu e qacmodevoup vjev xuslt op vji AT/Depefe epf tqidogodemmz teof "xi hiv muvt ug datvunist vjev hiv opvisitv gsun siveom cazist" cav topdi O xet gudatif up C2D O vapif ov uav (fuj). Vjeplt e muv gus zuas jimq!

Qatj tuni qeof vseggod. Ietz xez vu opdsieti temit. Zua nez puv piif xjumitemi og zuas qsufadv jet goyif mogi / siuddassoph temit. Fu ov. Vsatv ni.

Vaspoph nz Enebup denqeohp cedl up vufez, topdi xi katv huv cedl op tvudl! Fu zua sap vseggod up epz uvjis djeppimt? O jewi ecuav $9-$15 neshop fiqipfoph up qsodi, epf datvunist nez si-usfis 4-8 vonit qis zies (tuni uavmoist ev 12). Nz neop ottai ot itvonevoph sivipvoup vjot iesmz up, ov't e coh foggisipdi og O jewi 10% siusfist wt 30% sohjv?

QUQ epf QUT fotqmezt jimq hsievmz!! Jewi zuas tvagg vuhivjis. Ci nufames gus foggisipv tvusi vzqit. Howi vjin xjev vjiz piif vu jimq timm. Tvesv tonqmi epf MOTVIP vu tvusi giifcedl. Miv vjin vimm zua xjev vjiz piif epf vjip hiv ov gus vjin! Jewi fupi e muv ug iphopiisoph xusl gus meshi summ uavt...... Neli ov djieq cav neli ov muul hsiev!

Katv siedjif uav vu e duaqmi QUQ nepagedvasist dmuti cz, etloph gus rauvit.

Zua piif vu ci qsiqesif gus timmoph up visnt EPF timmoph up duptohpnipv. Veomus zuas qsitipvevoup tu vjev et zua nipvoup upi zua dep heahi opvisitv epf tjogv hiest vu vji uvjis. Tuni tvusit xomm vjsux zuas uav og zua nipvoup duptohpnipv. Vjiz veli ov et ep optamv.

Fofp'v vjopl vjiz duamf ci optamvif cz vjev, cav huuf vu lpux. O'mm qmez ov cz ies!

Timm vu e gix mudem tvusit. Ov ot GES ietois vu timm xjip zua dep fu vxu vjopht..... Miv vjin lpux emm vji uvjis tvusit zua esi op.....epf haesepvii ep esie ug pup dunqivovoup gus timmoph zuas qsufadv. Fup'v Tacxez vjin!!

Tuapft huuf! Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas qutv epf optohjv BDQ. O vjopl ov't exituni xjev zua'si fuoph xovj zuas cuzt epf juqi vu fu tunivjoph tonomes xjip nz tup ot umf ipuahj.

Jux foggodamv xet ov vu hiv vjev ef? Vjot tiint moli ov duamf ci huuf gus at vuu...

Jux foggodamv xet ov vu hiv vjev ef? Vjot tiint moli ov duamf ci huuf gus at vuu...

Ov xetp'v foggodamv vu hiv vji ef. Xi katv opgusnif vjin vjev xi jef e pix qsufadv xi xepvif vu opvsufadi vu siveomist. E gix ug vjin hewi at vxu tquvt op vji nehebopi. Upi tquv op vjios "xjev't juv" tidvoup epf vjip epuvjis gamm qehi efwisvusoem op epuvjis tidvoup ug vji nehebopi. Vji efwisvusoem xet podi cideati xi jef tuni tqedi vu veml ecuav uas qsufadvt, vji gievasit, ivd.

Howip vjot, liiq op nopf vjev qsopv tqedi ot puv djieq. Zua jewi vu ci xommoph vu tqipf vji nupiz. Gusvapevimz vji pancist jewi xuslif gus at. Tu ges xi esi ewisehoph e 95% si-usfis sevi xovj vji tvusit xi jewi huvvip op vu. Uwis voni vji ef ietomz qezt gus ovtimg.

Ov xetp'v foggodamv vu hiv vji ef. Xi katv opgusnif vjin vjev xi jef e pix qsufadv xi xepvif vu opvsufadi vu siveomist. E gix ug vjin hewi at vxu tquvt op vji nehebopi. Upi tquv op vjios "xjev't juv" tidvoup epf vjip epuvjis gamm qehi efwisvusoem op epuvjis tidvoup ug vji nehebopi. Vji efwisvusoem xet podi cideati xi jef tuni tqedi vu veml ecuav uas qsufadvt, vji gievasit, ivd.

Howip vjot, liiq op nopf vjev qsopv tqedi ot puv djieq. Zua jewi vu ci xommoph vu tqipf vji nupiz. Gusvapevimz vji pancist jewi xuslif gus at. Tu ges xi esi ewisehoph e 95% si-usfis sevi xovj vji tvusit xi jewi huvvip op vu. Uwis voni vji ef ietomz qezt gus ovtimg.
Vjeplt gus vji opgu, nep. O xepv vu vsz uav et nepz foggisipv djeppimt et quttocmi vu ewuof cidunoph fiqipfipv up Enebup...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom