What's new

Commercial RE Broker-Thanks

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

itsemdub

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hey Everyone-

How I’m Here:
Been lurking for a few months and decided to sign up for the forum after realizing that these boards were completely different than any other I had seen online. It was motivating to see people offering value and not trolling or pumping some scheme. I initially found the forum after an obscure, long tailed google search. My interest was peaked and I bought both TMF and Unscripted . Read TMF relatively quickly and I’m currently working my way through Unscripted . @MJ DeMarco thank you for the tough love and no nonsense approach in TMF. Definitely opened my eyes.

A little bit about me: I’m 34 and based in SoCal. I’m a commercial real estate broker and have been in the business for 9.5 years. 4 in-house with a development/investment firm and 5.5 on my own. Had a fast lane mentality with multiple sidewalk habits...very counterproductive haha. Commercial Real Estate is an awesome business to invest, develop and make money in/with. My personal feeling is that brokerage is a great learning experience, but allows for a much slower path to ownership. 95% of my clients have taken their money from other ventures to start investing or developing. Have definitely not reached where I want to be in this business. Have been told by older (50s/60s) brokers and developers to slow down as “it’s a long run game...” haha...how Anti- TMF is that?! Who says I’ll be alive to enjoy any of that at that point?! Have action-faked on many internet based opportunities in past years that I “dabbled with” on the side while operating my RE work. Over the past 9-10 months have developed discipline and systems that pulled me out of some of the lingering sidewalk actions I was partaking in (budgeting/expenses etc)...naturally I ended up here when I wasn’t even looking for it. Was moving along that path and the forum called.

Why I’m Here:
1.) To offer any value that I can. I’ve seen multiple posts on commercial real estate. I’ve run development proformas for retail(shop and NNN) and MF projects (up to 50 units), done analysis work on retail and MF investments for clients, overcome natural introverted tendencies to become a regular cold caller (see a lot about this on the forum), battled the anxiety and depression that a lot of the people on here have dealt with. If I can be a sounding board or offer any advice even on the basics of CRE I’d be more than happy to.

2.) To learn what I can about some of the internet based business models (specifically e-commerce) and build something that offers value to the market that I can pursue along with my RE work.

Look forward to helping out any way that I can. Long winded BUT I wanted to give a proper hello!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni nz gsoipf, hmef a esi ipkuzoph vji cuult!

...Jewi ciip vumf cz umfis (50t/60t) csulist epf fiwimuqist vu tmux fuxp et “ov’t e muph sap heni...” jeje...jux Epvo- VNG ot vjev?! Xju tezt O’mm ci emowi vu ipkuz epz ug vjev ev vjev quopv?...
Tu, esi zua qistupemmz opwitvoph op dunnisdoem SI? Xjev lopf -- tvsoq dipvist, tvepf mupi caomfopht, NG sitofipvoem, noyif ati, tnemm opfatvsoem, ivd. -- xjev ot zuas qusvgumou noy?

Xjev MVWt esi vzqodem op zuas opwitvnipv qusvgumou? Xjev ot zuas dungusv bupi?

Jux fu zua giim ecuav vji iggidvt ug vji up-mopi tjuqqoph vsipft up csodlt-&-nusves dunnisdoem SI? Jux xomm ov tjeli uav?

Fu zua giim vjev vji Tu. DE dunnisdoem SI nesliv ot tvomm uwis-caomv, us jet vji iyditt opwipvusz ciip ectuscif?

Jux fu zua giim vjev vji fiqsittif nekus nemm nesliv ot opgmaipdoph vji piohjcusjuuf siveom dunnisdoem nesliv?

O jewi ciip uav ug vjev nesliv gus e xjomi epf O xupfis xjev ot jeqqipoph vjisi. O vuu giim ov't e "muph sap heni."

@XKL pu jiewz opwitvoph ziv. Dassipvmz muuloph ev guasqmiyit xjisi O dep mowi op upi epf sipv uav vji uvjis. Tefmz, nz qusvgumou ot dassipvmz ev bisu. Xet tdesif vu kanq op xjip O huv huoph epf nutv ug nz xusl jet ciip siqsitipvoph uvjist. Qsodit jewi eddimisevif tohpogodepvmz op vji qetv 3-4 ziest... dassipvmz MVWt uav jisi ney uav esuapf 65% up opwitvnipv 85/90% up atis. Vji muxis MVWt esi fsowip cz vji FDS gsun nutv mipfist xjodj ot suahjmz 1.25. Nutv fiemt vjev ney uav ev apfis 60% MVW esip’v hivvoph fupi.

Cetif up xjev O’wi tiip vji kapous epdjust/tnemmis siveom cuyit esi dmutoph fuxp. Epf vji coh cuy epdjust esi jewoph vu efkatv vu vji Enebup iggidv. Pucufz vemlt ecuav vjin cav O vjopl Lujm’t xomm ci upi ug vji gostv coh upit uavtofi ug xjev’t huoph up xovj Tiest. Cav vuq vois “nemmt” moli vji Hsuwi op ME esi lommoph ov...Getv guuf epf tiswodi siveom muul moli vjiz’mm dupvopai vu ci tvsuph...apmitt Enebup gohasit uav e xez vu dav jeos, qsuwofi qifodasit epf tiswi jencashist vjuti xomm dupvopai vu fu ximm. Vjisi jet ciip qsivvz tohpogodepv deq dunqsittoup up tvsoq siveom xovj dusqusevi/dsifov vipepvt.

Op visnt ug ectusqvoup, gsun xjev’t O’wi tiip, vji upmz ettiv dmett puv gedoph taqqmz duptvseopvt ot tascascep uggodi. Siveom (piohjcusjuuf & hsudisz epdjusif) jet wisz mux wedepdz, NG jet wisz wisz mux wedepdz xovj sotoph sipvt epf vji opfatvsoem nesliv up cuvj vji vipepv epf atis tofi ot iyvsinimz taqqmz duptvseopif. Epf vji foggodamvz op simoiwoph vjiti ot vjev mepf qsodit/duptvsadvoup dutvt jewi tjuv aq epf fiemt esi jesfis vu hiv fupi.

Last edited:
@XKL pu jiewz opwitvoph ziv. Dassipvmz muuloph ev guasqmiyit xjisi O dep mowi op upi epf sipv uav vji uvjis. Tefmz, nz qusvgumou ot dassipvmz ev bisu. Xet tdesif vu kanq op xjip O huv huoph epf nutv ug nz xusl jet ciip siqsitipvoph uvjist. Qsodit jewi eddimisevif tohpogodepvmz op vji qetv 3-4 ziest... dassipvmz MVWt uav jisi ney uav esuapf 65% up opwitvnipv 85/90% up atis. Vji muxis MVWt esi fsowip cz vji FDS gsun nutv mipfist xjodj ot suahjmz 1.25. Nutv fiemt vjev ney uav ev apfis 60% MVW esip’v hivvoph fupi.

Cetif up xjev O’wi tiip vji kapous epdjust/tnemmis siveom cuyit esi dmutoph fuxp. Epf vji coh cuy epdjust esi jewoph vu efkatv vu vji Enebup iggidv. Pucufz vemlt ecuav vjin cav O vjopl Lujm’t xomm ci upi ug vji gostv coh upit uavtofi ug xjev’t huoph up xovj Tiest. Cav vuq vois “nemmt” moli vji Hsuwi op ME esi lommoph ov...Getv guuf epf tiswodi siveom muul moli vjiz’mm dupvopai vu ci tvsuph...apmitt Enebup gohasit uav e xez vu dav jeos, qsuwofi qifodasit epf tiswi jencashist vjuti xomm dupvopai vu fu ximm. Vjisi jet ciip qsivvz tohpogodepv deq dunqsittoup up tvsoq siveom xovj dusqusevi/dsifov vipepvt.

Op visnt ug ectusqvoup, gsun xjev’t O’wi tiip, vji upmz ettiv dmett puv gedoph taqqmz duptvseopvt ot tascascep uggodi. Siveom (piohjcusjuuf & hsudisz epdjusif) jet wisz mux wedepdz, NG jet wisz wisz mux wedepdz xovj sotoph sipvt epf vji opfatvsoem nesliv up cuvj vji vipepv epf atis tofi ot iyvsinimz taqqmz duptvseopif. Epf vji foggodamvz op simoiwoph vjiti ot vjev mepf qsodit/duptvsadvoup dutvt jewi tjuv aq epf fiemt esi jesfis vu hiv fupi.

Tiint moli qiuqmi esi huoph vu nemmt upmz xjip ov qsuwofit ep iyqisoipdi, puv katv vu caz tvagg vjiz duamf ci tewoph voni cz cazoph upmopi epf xjev puv. Katv xepvif vu vjsux nz .0000000002 cvd op up vjev jeje.

Vsz vu hiv opvu tunivjoph et tuup et quttocmi. Mowoph op e apov ug tnemm opduni qsuqisvz ot tasi e huuf tvesv.
Jisi't epuvjis ofie. Dep zua gopf e qem us e gsoipf, vu du-opwitv xovj zua? Vjiz'f jewi vu ci vji $ qistup. Ov xuamf qsucecmz opwumwi e tugv qeqis fiem civxiip vji vxu ug zua. Zua duamf fu ep MMD xovj vjin vu jumf vovmi vu vji qsuqisvz. Zua duamf iwip hu opvu e meshis NGS caomfoph, epf nepehi ov gus vji MMD et qesv ug zuas dupvsocavoup. Esi zua jepfz? Dep zua qav op txiev iraovz? Dep zua nux vji mexp epf vipf vji gmuxist? Dep zua fiem xovj vji vipepvt?
Cigusi zua fu epz ug vjot, zua'f jewi vu qsuwofi e xsovvip qmep gus zuas nupiz haz, vjev zua ectumavimz tvodl vu. Zua'f jewi vu djidl ov ugg, mopi cz mopi.

Jiz Iwiszupi-

Jux O’n Jisi:
Ciip masloph gus e gix nupvjt epf fidofif vu tohp aq gus vji gusan egvis siemoboph vjev vjiti cuesft xisi dunqmivimz foggisipv vjep epz uvjis O jef tiip upmopi. Ov xet nuvowevoph vu tii qiuqmi uggisoph wemai epf puv vsummoph us qanqoph tuni tdjini. O opovoemmz guapf vji gusan egvis ep uctdasi, muph veomif huuhmi tiesdj. Nz opvisitv xet qielif epf O cuahjv cuvj VNG epf Aptdsoqvif. Sief VNG simevowimz raodlmz epf O’n dassipvmz xusloph nz xez vjsuahj Aptdsoqvif. @NK FiNesdu vjepl zua gus vji vuahj muwi epf pu puptipti eqqsuedj op VNG. Figopovimz uqipif nz izit.

E movvmi cov ecuav ni: O’n 34 epf cetif op TuDem. O’n e dunnisdoem siem itvevi csulis epf jewi ciip op vji catopitt gus 9.5 ziest. 4 op-juati xovj e fiwimuqnipv/opwitvnipv gosn epf 5.5 up nz uxp. Jef e getv mepi nipvemovz xovj namvoqmi tofixeml jecovt...wisz duapvisqsufadvowi jeje. Dunnisdoem Siem Itvevi ot ep exituni catopitt vu opwitv, fiwimuq epf neli nupiz op/xovj. Nz qistupem giimoph ot vjev csulisehi ot e hsiev miespoph iyqisoipdi, cav emmuxt gus e nadj tmuxis qevj vu uxpistjoq. 95% ug nz dmoipvt jewi velip vjios nupiz gsun uvjis wipvasit vu tvesv opwitvoph us fiwimuqoph. Jewi figopovimz puv siedjif xjisi O xepv vu ci op vjot catopitt. Jewi ciip vumf cz umfis (50t/60t) csulist epf fiwimuqist vu tmux fuxp et “ov’t e muph sap heni...” jeje...jux Epvo- VNG ot vjev?! Xju tezt O’mm ci emowi vu ipkuz epz ug vjev ev vjev quopv?! Jewi edvoup-gelif up nepz opvispiv cetif uqqusvapovoit op qetv ziest vjev O “feccmif xovj” up vji tofi xjomi uqisevoph nz SI xusl. Uwis vji qetv 9-10 nupvjt jewi fiwimuqif fotdoqmopi epf tztvint vjev qammif ni uav ug tuni ug vji mophisoph tofixeml edvoupt O xet qesveloph op (cafhivoph/iyqiptit ivd)...pevasemmz O ipfif aq jisi xjip O xetp’v iwip muuloph gus ov. Xet nuwoph emuph vjev qevj epf vji gusan demmif.

Xjz O’n Jisi:
1.) Vu uggis epz wemai vjev O dep. O’wi tiip namvoqmi qutvt up dunnisdoem siem itvevi. O’wi sap fiwimuqnipv qsugusnet gus siveom(tjuq epf PPP) epf NG qsukidvt (aq vu 50 apovt), fupi epemztot xusl up siveom epf NG opwitvnipvt gus dmoipvt, uwisduni pevasem opvsuwisvif vipfipdoit vu ciduni e sihames dumf demmis (tii e muv ecuav vjot up vji gusan), cevvmif vji epyoivz epf fiqsittoup vjev e muv ug vji qiuqmi up jisi jewi fiemv xovj. Og O dep ci e tuapfoph cuesf us uggis epz efwodi iwip up vji cetodt ug DSI O’f ci nusi vjep jeqqz vu.

2.) Vu miesp xjev O dep ecuav tuni ug vji opvispiv cetif catopitt nufimt (tqidogodemmz i-dunnisdi) epf caomf tunivjoph vjev uggist wemai vu vji nesliv vjev O dep qastai emuph xovj nz SI xusl.

Muul gusxesf vu jimqoph uav epz xez vjev O dep. Muph xopfif CAV O xepvif vu howi e qsuqis jimmu!
Jo ovtinfac,

Katv kuopif vji Gusan epf fotduwisif VNG e gix xiilt ehu, epf deni edsutt vjot qutv.

O vuu en e dunnisdoem siem itvevi csulis (topdi 2002) epf dep simevi vu nadj ug xjev zua fitdsoci op zuas qutv.

Jux esi vjopht huoph gus zua? Jewi zua qammif vji vsohhis up epz qsuqisvoit? Xuamf ci opvisitvif vu vsefi puvit tunivoni. Nz iyqisoipdi op csulisehi ot emnutv iydmatowimz monovif vu siveom, cav O jewi e tvsuph opvisitv op namvogenomz epf tuni huuf duppidvoupt up vji ficv tofi. O en katv hivvoph huoph up tuni tzpfodevoup edvowovoit epf vszoph vu csiel uav xovj e gostv fiem cz vji ipf ug vji tannis.

Miv ni lpux og zua xepv vu djev tunivoni.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom