- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
$2,355
User Power: 171%
First, thanks to MJ for not censoring himself or fearing haters and setting this stuff up, its taken his years of experience to set up the ground floor and speak his mind the way he does. I respect that he had the courage to bring that out and to blaze a trail.
I was turned onto him by a friend, cuz I'm out looking for better than average advice where ever I can find it. Ended up sayin "hmm" and checking out all the info I could get on him to get context on him. Now that I have done that, I got an ok grip on his vocab, and what he can bring to the table. I however have no clue about the fastlaners here, and how similar or disimilar discussions and advice are, but let us suffice it to say, I'm sceptical, but I believe a few people are probably going to be alright.
So, having sussed out what I could, I'm going to put out there an educated question.
Here it is.
I am currently trying to figure out how to execute marketting strategy with a stable floor, and high ceiling. The context of this, is that I want the execution to be enjoyed, not CLUMSY. I have been eyeing how to best connect with my audience for the past few months because most of the branding and angles of the biz are all done up. The finish of my market strategy is crucial/make or break, because if I don't hit the right note, the floor of my marketting strategy is going to be weak, and the ceiling really really low.
Do you guys
a) understand what I am talking about
b) know of a couple rules/guidelines that can help out
I am constantly improving it obviously, its just a bit of leverage wouldn't go astray either.
I need a strong connection and an enjoyable execution that isn't at all filled with a smell of "wannabe". Its gotta be smooth, decisive, connected, and admirably executed...
And its a wall I'm bashing against, to bring the genuine value of my product into the atmosphere of my market.
The reason this is so critical, is because I have a preexisting base of people that I would like to transition into a biz framework without at all manipulating or thrusting them into it. I wanna respect these guys, and provide with the full power of my biz capabilities.
You guys got any wisdoms or ideas for me, links?
Edit:
I just started checking out LOWER END competitors, and they seem to be trying all kinds of "fresh" things. So maybe the answer is to start at the street level, and seek inspiration thats coming from places with more people than success.
Still in a brain pretzel, adios
I was turned onto him by a friend, cuz I'm out looking for better than average advice where ever I can find it. Ended up sayin "hmm" and checking out all the info I could get on him to get context on him. Now that I have done that, I got an ok grip on his vocab, and what he can bring to the table. I however have no clue about the fastlaners here, and how similar or disimilar discussions and advice are, but let us suffice it to say, I'm sceptical, but I believe a few people are probably going to be alright.
So, having sussed out what I could, I'm going to put out there an educated question.
Here it is.
I am currently trying to figure out how to execute marketting strategy with a stable floor, and high ceiling. The context of this, is that I want the execution to be enjoyed, not CLUMSY. I have been eyeing how to best connect with my audience for the past few months because most of the branding and angles of the biz are all done up. The finish of my market strategy is crucial/make or break, because if I don't hit the right note, the floor of my marketting strategy is going to be weak, and the ceiling really really low.
Do you guys
a) understand what I am talking about
b) know of a couple rules/guidelines that can help out
I am constantly improving it obviously, its just a bit of leverage wouldn't go astray either.
I need a strong connection and an enjoyable execution that isn't at all filled with a smell of "wannabe". Its gotta be smooth, decisive, connected, and admirably executed...
And its a wall I'm bashing against, to bring the genuine value of my product into the atmosphere of my market.
The reason this is so critical, is because I have a preexisting base of people that I would like to transition into a biz framework without at all manipulating or thrusting them into it. I wanna respect these guys, and provide with the full power of my biz capabilities.
You guys got any wisdoms or ideas for me, links?
Edit:
I just started checking out LOWER END competitors, and they seem to be trying all kinds of "fresh" things. So maybe the answer is to start at the street level, and seek inspiration thats coming from places with more people than success.
Still in a brain pretzel, adios
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
