I started a Google Ads account for a new client 7 days ago. She's an independent insurance agent for a corporate insurance company.
I've got 400 impressions and only 20 clicks (5% CTR) spending $10/day across the account.
She's not sure if any of her sales last week were from the ads because about the same amount of business was done. When she asked people how they found her, they just say "the internet".
I can't install Hotjar because its a corporate website.
I haven't installed Google Ads conversion tracking either because as I understand it, you need to install tags into the website's backend development.
This is my first time running an account for a corporate insurance agency.
The only ways I'm aware of to ensure profitability from the ads is:
1. She calls me and says "this person found me through the ads"
2. Hotjar shows me what people are clicking on
3. Conversion tracking on the website
Is anyone else aware of some other ways I can figure out if the work I've done for her is getting results?
I've got 400 impressions and only 20 clicks (5% CTR) spending $10/day across the account.
She's not sure if any of her sales last week were from the ads because about the same amount of business was done. When she asked people how they found her, they just say "the internet".
I can't install Hotjar because its a corporate website.
I haven't installed Google Ads conversion tracking either because as I understand it, you need to install tags into the website's backend development.
This is my first time running an account for a corporate insurance agency.
The only ways I'm aware of to ensure profitability from the ads is:
1. She calls me and says "this person found me through the ads"
2. Hotjar shows me what people are clicking on
3. Conversion tracking on the website
Is anyone else aware of some other ways I can figure out if the work I've done for her is getting results?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
