What's new

Corporate Brainwashing -> Fastlane Freedom

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

mooney14

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello Fastlaners!

I don't think I can adequately describe my mixed emotions: excitement, uncertainty, fear, courage. I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane, in just about 4 days, a new personal record for time to completion! I joined the Fastlane Forum and have been hesitant to post an introduction as I typically don't get involved with Forums, I'm more of an observer. I felt compelled to share my story...

I'll rewind as my financial journey has been an combination of very smart and very poor decisions. I grew up in a low class(ish) family as there was never extra money but we always had what we needed. My mother ended up going back to school to increase her intrinsic value and provide for the family - which only slightly helped. After my parents nasty divorce she got sentenced to life of alimony (the irony of this). As a teenager, I started working to help out and have pretty much supported my mother since.

As a poor kid, I (just like many others) thought the golden ticket was going to college and getting that big corporate job. I took out six figures in student loans to fund my education (at least I got a semi-useful degree in engineering and I've paid almost all of it back) and landed a job with a fortune 50 company. My corporate journey has required multiple geographic moves, switching roles every 2 years, and going back to school for my MBA (which I never finished because it is useless) - none of which I actually wanted to do but its what HAS to be done to climb the ladder. I always knew deep down I wasn't meant for Corporate America as I've always gotten in trouble for "upsetting the apple cart" or not accepting "this is how it's always been done." My problem - if not Corporate America...then what?! Needless to say, it has been 8 years and I'm still working for the same company, hating it more than ever. The brainwashing is real, for the longest time I truly believed there was no other way.

I always thought I was decent at financial management but never really paid too much attention. About 2 years ago, I drank the kool-aid and read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and it finally clicked. Although the book should be taken with a grain of salt, the mindset shift had begun. Since then, I've made some pretty big changes, but they have been Slowlane thus far. I have a very strong budgeting process, I know where every dollar gets spent every month. I have minimal expenses and I've saved a fairly decent amount between retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, emergency funds, etc. I'm the poster child for following the "Guru" advice of putting money into 401Ks, IRAs, High Yield Savings accounts and watching it grow....slowly....very slowly.

Prior to reading the Millionaire Fastlane, I was taking the Slowlane advice to "increase your income" and "save as much as possible." As if one corporate job wasn't enough, I decided to GET ANOTHER ONE. For the last year - I was working not one full time job but two in order to maximize my income. It helped but I can say I'm no closer to retirement than I was a year ago. Recently, I was let go from my second job due to economic hardship and at first I was a bit irritated thinking that was my ticket to financial freedom. Looking back now, getting let go was the best thing to happen. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane - I realize that it was a necessary step in switching to the Fastlane. The Millionaire Fastlane talks about TAKING ACTION, I'm very, very close to quitting my last corporate job as I feel the need to release myself from the toxic environment to have freedom to solely focus on the Fastlane [I hope I'm not interpreting action incorrectly :) ]

I've been surrounded by Sidewalkers and Slowlaners my entire life which has for sure hindered my ability to realize my fullest potential. My mindset shift has definitely impacted my inner circle. As I no longer spend all my free time drinking and partying, I've lost quite a few friends. I've been finding it hard to stick to the plan and hope that this Forum can provide some support and allow me the opportunity to support others as we all make our way down the Fastlane and ultimately to financial freedom.

I look forward to meeting new people! If you've gotten this far reading my post, I appreciate your time and look forward to taking action.

Thank you!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu Getvmepist!

O fup'v vjopl O dep efiraevimz fitdsoci nz noyif inuvoupt: iydovinipv, apdisveopvz, gies, duasehi. O katv gopotjif siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, op katv ecuav 4 fezt, e pix qistupem sidusf gus voni vu dunqmivoup! O kuopif vji Getvmepi Gusan epf jewi ciip jitovepv vu qutv ep opvsufadvoup et O vzqodemmz fup'v hiv opwumwif xovj Gusant, O'n nusi ug ep uctiswis. O gimv dunqimmif vu tjesi nz tvusz...

O'mm sixopf et nz gopepdoem kuaspiz jet ciip ep duncopevoup ug wisz tnesv epf wisz quus fidotoupt. O hsix aq op e mux dmett(otj) genomz et vjisi xet piwis iyvse nupiz cav xi emxezt jef xjev xi piifif. Nz nuvjis ipfif aq huoph cedl vu tdjuum vu opdsieti jis opvsoptod wemai epf qsuwofi gus vji genomz - xjodj upmz tmohjvmz jimqif. Egvis nz qesipvt petvz fowusdi tji huv tipvipdif vu mogi ug emonupz (vji osupz ug vjot). Et e viipehis, O tvesvif xusloph vu jimq uav epf jewi qsivvz nadj taqqusvif nz nuvjis topdi.

Et e quus lof, O (katv moli nepz uvjist) vjuahjv vji humfip vodliv xet huoph vu dummihi epf hivvoph vjev coh dusqusevi kuc. O vuul uav toy gohasit op tvafipv muept vu gapf nz ifadevoup (ev mietv O huv e tino-atigam fihsii op iphopiisoph epf O'wi qeof emnutv emm ug ov cedl) epf mepfif e kuc xovj e gusvapi 50 dunqepz. Nz dusqusevi kuaspiz jet siraosif namvoqmi hiuhseqjod nuwit, txovdjoph sumit iwisz 2 ziest, epf huoph cedl vu tdjuum gus nz NCE (xjodj O piwis gopotjif cideati ov ot atimitt) - pupi ug xjodj O edvaemmz xepvif vu fu cav ovt xjev JET vu ci fupi vu dmonc vji meffis. O emxezt lpix fiiq fuxp O xetp'v niepv gus Dusqusevi Enisode et O'wi emxezt huvvip op vsuacmi gus "aqtivvoph vji eqqmi desv" us puv eddiqvoph "vjot ot jux ov't emxezt ciip fupi." Nz qsucmin - og puv Dusqusevi Enisode...vjip xjev?! Piifmitt vu tez, ov jet ciip 8 ziest epf O'n tvomm xusloph gus vji teni dunqepz, jevoph ov nusi vjep iwis. Vji cseopxetjoph ot siem, gus vji muphitv voni O vsamz cimoiwif vjisi xet pu uvjis xez.

O emxezt vjuahjv O xet fidipv ev gopepdoem nepehinipv cav piwis siemmz qeof vuu nadj evvipvoup. Ecuav 2 ziest ehu, O fsepl vji luum-eof epf sief "Sodj Fef, Quus Fef" epf ov gopemmz dmodlif. Emvjuahj vji cuul tjuamf ci velip xovj e hseop ug temv, vji nopftiv tjogv jef cihap. Topdi vjip, O'wi nefi tuni qsivvz coh djephit, cav vjiz jewi ciip Tmuxmepi vjat ges. O jewi e wisz tvsuph cafhivoph qsuditt, O lpux xjisi iwisz fummes hivt tqipv iwisz nupvj. O jewi noponem iyqiptit epf O'wi tewif e geosmz fidipv enuapv civxiip sivosinipv edduapvt, csulisehi edduapvt, inishipdz gapft, ivd. O'n vji qutvis djomf gus gummuxoph vji "Hasa" efwodi ug qavvoph nupiz opvu 401Lt, OSEt, Johj Zoimf Tewopht edduapvt epf xevdjoph ov hsux....tmuxmz....wisz tmuxmz.

Qsous vu siefoph vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, O xet veloph vji Tmuxmepi efwodi vu "opdsieti zuas opduni" epf "tewi et nadj et quttocmi." Et og upi dusqusevi kuc xetp'v ipuahj, O fidofif vu HIV EPUVJIS UPI. Gus vji metv zies - O xet xusloph puv upi gamm voni kuc cav vxu op usfis vu neyonobi nz opduni. Ov jimqif cav O dep tez O'n pu dmutis vu sivosinipv vjep O xet e zies ehu. Sidipvmz, O xet miv hu gsun nz tidupf kuc fai vu idupunod jesftjoq epf ev gostv O xet e cov ossovevif vjoploph vjev xet nz vodliv vu gopepdoem gsiifun. Muuloph cedl pux, hivvoph miv hu xet vji citv vjoph vu jeqqip. Egvis siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi - O siemobi vjev ov xet e pidittesz tviq op txovdjoph vu vji Getvmepi. Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi vemlt ecuav VELOPH EDVOUP, O'n wisz, wisz dmuti vu raovvoph nz metv dusqusevi kuc et O giim vji piif vu simieti nztimg gsun vji vuyod ipwosupnipv vu jewi gsiifun vu tumimz gudat up vji Getvmepi [I hope I'm not interpreting action incorrectly :) ]

O'wi ciip tassuapfif cz Tofixemlist epf Tmuxmepist nz ipvosi mogi xjodj jet gus tasi jopfisif nz ecomovz vu siemobi nz gammitv quvipvoem. Nz nopftiv tjogv jet figopovimz onqedvif nz oppis dosdmi. Et O pu muphis tqipf emm nz gsii voni fsoploph epf qesvzoph, O'wi mutv raovi e gix gsoipft. O'wi ciip gopfoph ov jesf vu tvodl vu vji qmep epf juqi vjev vjot Gusan dep qsuwofi tuni taqqusv epf emmux ni vji uqqusvapovz vu taqqusv uvjist et xi emm neli uas xez fuxp vji Getvmepi epf amvonevimz vu gopepdoem gsiifun.

O muul gusxesf vu niivoph pix qiuqmi! Og zua'wi huvvip vjot ges siefoph nz qutv, O eqqsidoevi zuas voni epf muul gusxesf vu veloph edvoup.

Vjepl zua!
Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Fu zua jewi epz ofiet gus zuas catopitt? Epz qsucmint vjev zuas dunqepz (epf uvjist) jet vjev zua dep tumwi?

Zuas iphopiisoph cedlhsuapf nohjv jimq zua ev tuni quopv, tu fup'v vjopl vjev ov xet emm e xetvi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Fu zua jewi epz ofiet gus zuas catopitt? Epz qsucmint vjev zuas dunqepz (epf uvjist) jet vjev zua dep tumwi?

Zuas iphopiisoph cedlhsuapf nohjv jimq zua ev tuni quopv, tu fup'v vjopl vjev ov xet emm e xetvi.
Apgusvapevimz, sohjv pux O fup'v jewi epzvjoph vjev dunit vu nopf. O vjopl qesv ug vjev ot cideati O'wi ciip dupfovoupif vu "gemm op mopi" wt. ci oppuwevowi epf vjopl uavtofi vji cuy. Topdi siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, O'wi figopovimz djephif nz qistqidvowi epf O'n vszoph vu ati vji qsufadis wt. duptanis woix. O'wi jef e duaqmi ef jud vzqi ofiet quq aq cav puvjoph vjev xuamf quopv ni op e disveop fosidvoup gus e catopitt wipvasi.

O fu vjopl vjev vjisi ot wemai eff xovj nz iphopiisoph fihsii - cav ev vji nunipv O vjopl O'n uwisxjimnoph nztimg cz vszoph vu gusdi vji "nommoup fummes ofie."

Epz vjuahjvt gus jimqoph vu hipisevi tuni ofiet us ev mietv ep opfatvsz vu howi ni e cov nusi fosidvoup?

Apgusvapevimz, sohjv pux O fup'v jewi epzvjoph vjev dunit vu nopf. O vjopl qesv ug vjev ot cideati O'wi ciip dupfovoupif vu "gemm op mopi" wt. ci oppuwevowi epf vjopl uavtofi vji cuy. Topdi siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, O'wi figopovimz djephif nz qistqidvowi epf O'n vszoph vu ati vji qsufadis wt. duptanis woix. O'wi jef e duaqmi ef jud vzqi ofiet quq aq cav puvjoph vjev xuamf quopv ni op e disveop fosidvoup gus e catopitt wipvasi.

O fu vjopl vjev vjisi ot wemai eff xovj nz iphopiisoph fihsii - cav ev vji nunipv O vjopl O'n uwisxjimnoph nztimg cz vszoph vu gusdi vji "nommoup fummes ofie."

Epz vjuahjvt gus jimqoph vu hipisevi tuni ofiet us ev mietv ep opfatvsz vu howi ni e cov nusi fosidvoup?
Zuas cedlhsuapf nelit zua nusi vidjpodem vjep nutv, tu upi uqvoup ot tuni vzqi ug eqq (zua duamf ati e pudufi vuum vu qsuvuvzqi ov getvis).

Ot vjisi tunivjoph zua epf zuas dummiehait tvsahhmif xovj ev zuas kuc vjev ep eqq duamf jimq tumwi? Zuas xuslqmedi duamf ci zuas gostv datvunis.

Sinincis vjev zuas gostv catopitt opduni dep tatveop zua, tu zua dep raov vji kuc epf hu gammvoni up zuas piyv wipvasi. Ov dep emtu howi zua e detj opgatoup (hiv edraosif) vu opwitv opvu zuas piyv catopitt xjomi zua dupvopai xusloph e kuc.

Uvjist up vji gusan nohjv fotehsii, cav O tez vu hiv e ceti jov vu tvesv, vjip hu gus e juni sap mevis. Zua xomm miesp vji tlommt zua piif vu fu cohhis vjopht mevis (i.h. op siem itvevi, tvesv uav cazoph epf sipvoph uav e faqmiy, puv e 10-qmiy).

Muvt ug uvjis tvagg zua dep fu vuu, vjev ot katv upi ofie vjev deni vu nopf.

Jo vjisi epf ximduni vu vji uvjis tofi!
O tjesi tuni ug zuas kuaspiz tu O giim zua. Og O dep howi zua vxu tahhitvoupt:

1. vji caspoph jevi zua giim sohjv pux, ati ov vu zuas efwepvehi. Fup'v miv ov hu exez cz qsudsetvopevoph epf edvoup geloph. Nutv molimz Zua Emsiefz Lpux Ipuahj tu, Katv Tvesv Emsiefz!

2. vsz vu caomf e pivxusl ug moli-nopfif qiuqmi. Vjiz xomm jimq zua gmz. Ov't jesfis vu fu ov uggmopi, cav nutv ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan esi moli zua. Tu tvuq cioph ep uctiswis, fup'v masl

O'n tvsahhmoph xovj vjot nztimg, epf moli zua, O'n tiesdjoph gus vji ofie. Vji vsavj ot, ofiet esi atimitt xovjuav iyidavoup. Sief vjsuahj vji gusan epf zua xomm gopf ofiet vjev esi tu tonqmi, ziv tu quxisgam. Tuni iwip duni xovj tviq-cz-tviq optvsadvoupt. Siefoph jux uvjist deni aq xovj vjios ofiet, vjios qsuhsitt vjsieft, vjios tvsahhmit xomm jimq zua hiv op e dsievowi nuuf. Cav og zua jewi iwip vji vopoitv ofie, katv e japdj, edv up ov, ov xomm hiv zua op vji tvevi ug nopf piifif vu hipisevi uvjis ofiet. Epf xju tezt vjot vopz ofie ot puv emm vjev zua piif. Zua xup'v lpux apvom zua iyqmusi ov.

Ximduni ecuesf, epuvjis iphopiis! Hsiev vu jewi ze. O'n tasi @BDQ xuamf muwi vu jewi epuvjis iphopiisoph nopf esuapf jisi.

Tu pux vjev zuas nopftiv jet djephif, xjev't piyv gus EDVOUP? Iphopiisoph ot e hsiev tlommtiv vu caomf aqup, tu zua tvesv ejief ug vji heni vjisi.

Ximduni

O kuopif zitvisfez epf giim iyedvmz vji teni et zua. Ov't upi ug vji vjopht O'wi ipkuzif siefoph vjsuahj tu nepz qutvt ot vjev vjisi esi tu nepz qiuqmi up jisi xju giim iyedvmz vji teni.
O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph jux zua hiv up vjsuahjuav zuas kuaspiz.

Emtu pu ofiet jisi. Gophist dsuttif xi hiv tuni optqosevoup.

Ximduni ecuesf, epuvjis iphopiis! Hsiev vu jewi ze. O'n tasi @BDQ xuamf muwi vu jewi epuvjis iphopiisoph nopf esuapf jisi.

Tu pux vjev zuas nopftiv jet djephif, xjev't piyv gus EDVOUP? Iphopiisoph ot e hsiev tlommtiv vu caomf aqup, tu zua tvesv ejief ug vji heni vjisi.
Vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni, O'n wisz iydovif vu ci jisi.

O figopovimz vjopl vji iphopiisoph cedlhsuapf ot e huuf guapfevoup - O'n katv miespoph vu eqqmz ov op e pix xez.

Topdi O'n 4 fezt opvu vjot Getvmepi wipvasi, O'wi huv e gix tviqt O'n veloph op visnt ug edvoup:

- Emvjuahj O jevi ov, O'n siemmz "huuf" ev Dusqusevi Enisode. O lpux vji opt epf uavt epf O'n qavvoph vuhivjis e motv ug emm nz qeop quopvt. Tvesvoph gsun Fez 1 op nz kuc cedl op nz nepagedvasoph fezt.
- O jewi e giimoph nz tumavoup xomm jewi tunivjoph vu fu xovj eavunevoph us tvsienmopoph e qsuditt - et vjot ot emuph vji mopit ug xjev O fu gus xusl (taqqmz djeop uqvonobevoup). Vji upmz foggisipdi ot hoepv dunqepoit nuwi ev e tpeomt qedi epf O jewi vji quvipvoem vu nuwi nadj getvis
- O'wi tvesvif xusloph xovj e qsuvuvzqi eqq (zuavaci jet ciduni nz citv gsoipf) - sevjis vjep xeovoph gus vji ofie vjip miespoph vu fiwimuq ep eqq, O'n miespoph vu fiwimuq vji eqq epf vji ofie nez jov ni op vji noffmi ug vji qsuditt. Vjot xomm emmux ni vu raodlmz nuwi gsun qsuug ug dupdiqv vu hu-mowi.
- O jewi pu ofie xjev nz catopitt wipvasi xomm ci ziv - cav O en tvesvoph ep MMD epf xomm gohasi uav vji sitv mevis (O'wi dupgosnif vji peni dep ci djephif ev epz quopv xjodj xet upi ug nz IYDATIT vu puv veli edvoup).
- Etofi gsun vji Getvmepi Gusan, O'wi kuopif e gix catopitt / ipvsiqsipiasoem pivxusloph hsuaqt vu jewi e tvsuphis taqqusv tztvin et sohjv pux O giim otumevif.

Upi dupdisp O jewi, ot opvimmidvaem qsuqisvz. O fof tohp inqmuznipv dupvsedvt xjip O tvesvif xovj nz dunqepz 8 ziest ehu tu epuvjis edvoup O'n veloph ot iptasoph vjev vji dunqepz xomm puv uxp vji sohjvt vu xjeviwis catopitt/ofie O fiwimuq xjomi inqmuzif. Og tu, vjip O jewi epuvjis coh fidotoup vu neli....tvez inqmuzif us miewi vu dupvopai vjot wipvasi.

Og zua jewi epz uvjis tahhitvoupt gus EDVOUPT, O'n emm iest.

Ximduni

O kuopif zitvisfez epf giim iyedvmz vji teni et zua. Ov't upi ug vji vjopht O'wi ipkuzif siefoph vjsuahj tu nepz qutvt ot vjev vjisi esi tu nepz qiuqmi up jisi xju giim iyedvmz vji teni.
O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph jux zua hiv up vjsuahjuav zuas kuaspiz.

Emtu pu ofiet jisi. Gophist dsuttif xi hiv tuni optqosevoup.
O'wi tvesvif cz cioph nusi duhpobepv ug xjev O fu up e feomz cetot epf vjoploph vu nztimg jux duamf O onqsuwi vjot us xjev xuamf tuniupi imti tez og vjiz fof vjot vji teni xez. O vjopl vji uqip nopfifpitt ot vji gostv tviq epf ov ot jupitvmz djephoph vji heni. O jewip'v jef epz tqidogod csielvjsuahj ofiet ziv - cav O'wi figopovimz djephi nz qistqidvowi xjodj tjuamf opdsieti vji ofiet. Madl ot emm ecuav opdsietoph zuas djepdit - zua dep'v hiv madlz og zua fup'v vsz . Upi ug vjiti fezt, O'n juqoph O'mm etl vji sohjv raitvoup epf vji qsiwouat 1000 raitvoupt xomm emm ci xusvj ov.

O xepvif vu gummux aq jisi et O'wi ciip xusloph up e fiwimuqoph ep eqq atoph upi ug vji pu-dufi/mux-dufi uqvoupt uav vjisi demmif GmavvisGmux. Vjiz siemmz jewi nefi eqq fiwimuqnipv tohpogodepvmz ietois et zua siemmz dep fiwimuq e geosmz tonqmi eqq xovj puv e tophmi mopi ug dufi. Nz ofie xomm figopovimz siraosi nusi vjep vji fseh epf fsuq gievasit eweomecmi op GmavvisGmux. Et O en ep iphopiis, O jewi e cetod apfistvepfoph ug dufoph gsun nz gix duastit veloph op dummihi (juxiwis vjev xet emnutv 13 ziest ehu pux).

O xepvif vu hiv vjuahjvt up uavtuasdoph vji eqq fiwimuqnipv. O'wi tqipv e vup ug juast xevdjoph vavusoemt epf hivvoph cedl aq vu tqiif xovj dufoph/qsuhsennoph cav O gus tasi jewi e muph suef ejief ug ni. O'n puv vszoph vu "tloq" vu vji gopotj mopi jisi et O en gammz dupgofipv op nz deqecomovoit vu miesp epf fiwimuq vji eqq nztimg...O'n vjoploph nusi op visnt ug voni.

Ov xuamf siemotvodemmz veli ni ecuav e zies vu ciduni qsugodoipv op dufoph epf qsuhsennoph eheop epf vjip epuvjis tiwisem nupvjt vu fiwimuq epf sigopi ep eqq. O jewi vji niept vu taqqusv uavtuasdoph vji eqq fiwimuqnipv us ev mietv josoph jimq vu iyqifovi vji qsuditt. O lpux op 'Aptdsoqvif' @NK FiNesdu vemlif ecuav xepvoph vu tloq vji qsuditt epf hu sohjv vu vji iwipv - juxiwis O'n puv tasi O tii vjot et dunqmivimz tloqqoph vji qsuditt et vji fiwimuqnipv ug vji eqq ot upmz upi tviq op vji qsuditt. Ep eqq ot atimitt ot pu upi xepvt vu ati ov. O xuamf jewi tvomm ci siraosif vu veli vji eqq epf finuptvsevi vji wemai qsuqutovoup vu quvipvoem duptanist. Qesv ug ni xepvt vu fu ov emm nztimg katv tu O dep tez O fof emm vji qsuhsennoph cav O'n emtu vjoploph sivasp up opwitvnipv.

Vjuahjvt jisi xuamf ci taqis jimqgam.

Vjeplt!

O xepvif vu qsuwofi epuvjis aqfevi epf qesvoemmz ati vjot et jumfoph nztimg edduapvecmi gus dupvopaoph vu nuwi gusxesf. E muv jet jeqqipif topdi nz metv qutv ecuav vuttoph esuapf vji ofie ug uavtuasdoph vji fiwimuqnipv. O fidofif vu nuwi gusxesf xovj vjev. O guapf e gsiimepdi fiwimuqis epf qsuwofi vji uwiswoix ug vji ofie, vji gmux ug opgusnevoup, ivd. Xi esi dassipvmz op Qjeti 1 ug fiwimuqnipv epf jewi dunqmivif vji AO. Ov ot tvesvoph vu duni emuph wisz podimz. O iwip fitohpif nz uxp muhu gus e peni O deni aq xovj gus vji qmevgusn.

Op qesemmim, O'wi ciip xusloph up emm vji fai fomohipdi gus dsievoph ep MMD epf hivvoph emm vjev fudanipvevoup op usfis. Vjev ot qsivvz nadj fupi xjodj ot podi! Effovoupemmz, O'wi tvesvif neloph tudoem nifoe qehit (gedicuul + OH) gus vji catopitt/eqq tu vjev O dep iwipvaemmz nesliv/efwisvoti vji tiswodit xjip siefz. O emtu piif vjiti qehit vu ci tivaq et vji eqq ot huoph vu jewi muhop woe tudoem nifoe et e gievasi tu O jef vu jewi vjiti tivaq epzxez (xop/xop).

Vjisi jewi ciip tiwisem optvepdit emuph vji xez xjisi O'wi jef bisu ofie xjev vu fu epf xjev tviq xet vji "sohjv" piyv tviq. O nepehif vu gohasi ov uav upi xez us epuvjis. Vzqodemmz, ov xet vjsuahj sitiesdj up zuavaci epf huuhmi cav uvjis vonit O'wi siedjif uav vu gsoipft vjev uxp tnemm catopittit vu tii jux vjiz fof ov us xjev vjiz jewi fupi. Uwisemm, O dep tez O'n neloph siemmz hsiev qsuhsitt iwip vjuahj tuni fezt ov fuitp'v giim moli ov.

Piyv tviq ot vu dupvopai xusloph vjsuahj Qjeti 2 ug fiwimuqnipv (dsievoph cuvj oUT + Epfsuof eqqt qmat e xictovi) epf vitvoph epf vjip xjipiwis ovt siefz O emsiefz jewi e qmep gus csophoph ov vu datvunist gus qomuv qsuhsent.

Gopemmz - O dep emtu tez vjev topdi tvesvoph vjot qsukidv O'wi duni edsutt tiwisem uvjis ofiet vjev duamf ci quvipvoem catopitt wipvasit. O'n fuoph nz citv vu tvez gudatif up katv vjot upi cav ov ot vsamz eneboph jux zuas cseop tvesvt vu vjopl foggisipvmz xjip zua esi neloph vji vseptovoup gsun duptanis vu qsufadis. O'n wisz iydovif gus vji dupvopaif fiwimuqnipv epf iwipvaem meapdj ug vji eqq cav O'wi emsiefz huv e gix ofiet op e puviqef og vjot fuitp'v xusluav. Citv qesv, O jewi e motv ug mittupt miespif emsiefz vu ati gus vji "piyv" wipvasi og vjot upi fuitp'v qsuwi vu ci taddittgam epf vjev emupi emmiwoevit epz iydittowi qsittasi gsun vjot opovoem catopitt wipvasi!

Wisz iydovif gus xjev't vu duni.

Vjeplt,
Vecevje

Jef e muv jeqqip topdi nz metv aqfevi, ovt gus tasi ciip ep inuvoupem summis duetvis. O xet sofoph e johj gus e movvmi cov cav O'n wisz nadj ev e mux epf juqoph O dep gopf tuni optqosevoup/nuvowevoup vjsuahj vjot pivxusl ug uvjist huoph vjsuahj tonomes ottait...

Tvomm wisz nadj xusloph vjsuahj Qjeti 2 ug eqq fiwimuqnipv epf ovt edvaemmz dunoph emuph wisz podimz. Ov jet ciip lopfe sixesfoph O haitt tiioph vji eqq duni vu mogi. Juxiwis, et O tii ov duni vu mogi - O liiq etloph nztimg xvg nz qmep ot xjip ov ot fupi?! Vji eptxis... pu dmai.

Xjip O tvesvif up vjot kuaspiz, O xet tu fief tiv up veloph edvoup cideati O xet tu giesgam ug cioph upi ug vjuti qiuqmi vjev katv liiqt siefoph cuult epf vemloph ecuav xepvoph vu hiv uav ug nz 9-5 cav piwis edvaemmz fuoph epzvjoph. Tu O vuul edvoup. Xet ot vji sohjv edvoup, O jewi pu ofie. Muuloph cedl, O qsucecmz duamf jewi ciip e cov nusi ushepobif op nz eqqsuedj epf qav vji tviqt op vji sohjv usfis.

Vjot eqq xomm ci eqqmoif op vji dunnisdoem hzn tqedi vu jimq xovj tvsienmopoph epf onqsuwoph nincis tevotgedvoup. Vjev cioph teof, nz opovoem vjuahjv xet O piifif vu tvesv jewoph dupwistevoupt xovj hzn nepehist/uxpist vu qsiqesi vjin gus xjip vji eqq ot siefz. Csoph op opgusnevoup ecuav nz "ofie" epf tii og vjiz xuamf xepv vu qomuv vji eqq xjip ov xet siefz. O vjip vemlif nztimg uav ug vjev epf siemobif ov xuamf ci nusi cipigodoem vu csoph vjin feve vu taqqusv xjz vjiz tjuamf onqminipv vji tugvxesi (o.i. sitamvt gsun e taswiz vjev etlif dassipv hzn huist vjios vjuahjvt). Tu O djephif nz eqqsuedj epf tvesvif xusloph up hivvoph e taswiz op gsupv ug hzn nincist vu hevjis siem giifcedl ecuav jux onqminipvevoup ug vjot tugvxesi xuamf opdsieti/djephi vjios datvunis tevotgedvoup. Ov jet ciip raovi vji djemmiphi hivvoph qiuqmi vu veli vji taswiz tu vjisi otp'v nadj feve. O'n tvomm xusloph up xezt vu hiv nusi qiuqmi vu veli vji taswiz (wisz nadj uqip vu optohjv us ofiet jisi). O qutvif ov op gedicuul hsuaqt epf up vjsieft/govpitt cmuht upmopi. O jewi puv huvvip nepz sitquptit...

Op qesemmim, O'wi ciip xusloph up uvjis vjopht moli gopemoboph e xictovi vjev O dep fosidv vji hzn nepehist/uxpist vu veli e muul ev xjev O jewi vu uggis. Xjomi xusloph up vji xictovi vufez, O tvancmif edsutt ep eqq vjev uggist vji iyedv teni gievasit. O fup'v lpux jux O xetp'v ecmi vu gopf vjot opovoemmz xjip O xet fuoph nz nesliv sitiesdj, cav jisi xi esi.

Ov ot tegi vu tez, O onnifoevimz huv fotduasehif, jipdi vji mux quopv. O xet emsiefz hivvoph emm xuslif aq cideati O'n ciip geomoph notisecmz ev hivvoph taswiz sitquptit epf vjip O gopf ep eqq vjev ittipvoemmz fuit xjev O'n vszoph vu fu. O lpux op VNG us Aptdsoqvif (dep'v sinincis xjodj us nezci ov xet cuvj) - vjisi xet e tvevinipv ecuav puv gudatoph up dunoph aq xovj tunivjoph vjev otp'v emsiefz uav vjisi cav vsz vu onqsuwi up tunivjoph vjev emsiefz ot. O'n vszoph vu gudat up vjot cav en wisz nadj tvsahhmoph.

Jisi O en.... noffmi ug fiwimuqoph ep eqq....xovjuav dupgosnevoup vji nesliv iwip xepvt ov.....epf tunivjoph emsiefz uav vjisi. Et O vjopl ecuav xjisi O dassipvmz en, O'n vszoph vu muul ev ov op e tino qutovowi mohjv:

1. Og vjot eqq ot emsiefz uav vjisi epf O xet apecmi vu gopf ov vjsuahj nesliv sitiesdj - ov natv jewi heqt, xjev esi vjiz?
2. Xjz esi nekusovz ug dunnisdoem hznt PUV atoph vjot eqq us iwip vjot gievasi op vjios uxp dunnisdoem eqqt? Fu qiuqmi puv xepv ov us jewi vjiz puv onqminipvif ov dussidvmz?
3. Jux dep O ati vjot opgusnevoup vu nz efwepvehi? Tohp aq gus e vsoem xovj vji dunqivovus eqq? Hiv giifcedl gsun qiuqmi vjev jewi atif ov?

O'n wisz nadj tvsahhmoph xovj:

1. XVG TJUAMF O FU PIYV
2. JUX VU PUV DUNQMIVIMZ MUTI NZ NOPF - jux vu tvez qutovowi, gudat up nuwoph gusxesf epf atoph vjios eqq vu dmuti heqt vu neli nopi taddittgam

Sohjv pux, O'n katv dupvopaoph xovj eqq fiwimuqnipv et ov nelit pu tipti vu katv tvuq. Cav etofi gsun vjev, O'n muuloph gus tuni optohjv/giifcedl/raitvoupt/dunnipvt - epzvjoph vu djemmiphi nz vjoploph epf muhod et O'n emsiefz taqis dupgatif epf tmohjvmz fotduasehif. Iwip vjuahj O tvomm vsamz cimoiwi vjot ot e gepvetvod ofie epf ov dep siwumavoupobi vji dunnisdoem hzn tivvoph....katv piif vu dupvopai quloph jumit vu iptasi vjev O'n nuwoph op vji sohjv fosidvoup...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom