TheAstonMartian
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2011
- Messages
- 77
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 6%
Hi!
I am reminded of the Charlie Sheen movie, "Good Advice" where Sheen's character answers questions regarding personal problems in a newspaper and brings it back to business by creating a demand and giving valuable advice. I watched that a long time ago and it occurred to me today.
I participated in a Law of Attraction forum and asked people to let me know if they have any problems just so I can get my initial research and see what I can improve based on needs. What I got was two female aged 21 who asked regarding love and self confidence. These topics border on self-help and are subjective so there is no right answer, but I got thinking.
Is it possible to have a website or a blog where I can do sessions for free from personal emails to general emails which I can share on the website? My plan is to have ads in the website to make money while I give free advice to people who have questions. The free advice will then be pasted in the website or blog for others to see while the private emails might have a cost associated with it. It's like coaching but will require me to reply to letters.
The problems could be that I might not bring in as much traffic or that the traffic is so much that I have to work all the time just to answer as many as I can. Then there are competitors. I could mask myself as a Law of Attraction specific clientèle so that only people who look for LOA advice come to me. Since I do this for free, its easy and my brand name and website alone would give a exclusive kind of vibe to it which normal people from forums don't have.
I have a lot of business knowledge but lack foresight. Your opinions will mean a lot to me. Let me know. Thank you!
I am reminded of the Charlie Sheen movie, "Good Advice" where Sheen's character answers questions regarding personal problems in a newspaper and brings it back to business by creating a demand and giving valuable advice. I watched that a long time ago and it occurred to me today.
I participated in a Law of Attraction forum and asked people to let me know if they have any problems just so I can get my initial research and see what I can improve based on needs. What I got was two female aged 21 who asked regarding love and self confidence. These topics border on self-help and are subjective so there is no right answer, but I got thinking.
Is it possible to have a website or a blog where I can do sessions for free from personal emails to general emails which I can share on the website? My plan is to have ads in the website to make money while I give free advice to people who have questions. The free advice will then be pasted in the website or blog for others to see while the private emails might have a cost associated with it. It's like coaching but will require me to reply to letters.
The problems could be that I might not bring in as much traffic or that the traffic is so much that I have to work all the time just to answer as many as I can. Then there are competitors. I could mask myself as a Law of Attraction specific clientèle so that only people who look for LOA advice come to me. Since I do this for free, its easy and my brand name and website alone would give a exclusive kind of vibe to it which normal people from forums don't have.
I have a lot of business knowledge but lack foresight. Your opinions will mean a lot to me. Let me know. Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
