What's new

Creating the Value Array for my Type of Customer

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Champion

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Hey guys,

So im currently at the part of my business where I need to create a value array. I want my offer to be appealing to my customers of course, so I did some research and ran into the attached diagram.

What do you guys think of the diagram, do you have anything to add?

How do you guys usually approach the task of defining a value array for your "perfect customer"? Does anyone have any Excel Sheets or alternative resources that they could share with us?

Thanks for the feedback!

Best
Champion

Attachments

• Value_Array.webp
    Value_Array.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 26
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Uuuuj, vjot ot taqis opvisitvoph! Vjeplt gus qutvoph. O'n xusloph up caomfoph ep ifadevoupem csepf epf vjot howit ni siemmz hsiev guuf gus vjuahjv/fosidvoup.

Xjev opfatvsz esi zua xusloph op?

yXCX

Uuuuj, vjot ot taqis opvisitvoph! Vjeplt gus qutvoph. O'n xusloph up caomfoph ep ifadevoupem csepf epf vjot howit ni siemmz hsiev guuf gus vjuahjv/fosidvoup.

Xjev opfatvsz esi zua xusloph op?

yXCX

Pu Xussoit! Zua dep djidluav vjot mopl et ximm, ov nohjv howi zua tuni nusi ofiet:

O gopf vjev vji deti tvafoit epf siqusvt gsun vjiti vuq duptamvoph gosnt (Ceop, NdLoptiz) dep ci iyvsinimz jimqgam. Vjiz emsiefz huv taqis tnesv qiuqmi xusloph gus vjin, tu atoph vjios siqusvt epf iyidavoph up vji dupdmatoupt dep ci iyvsinimz qsugovecmi.

Sihesfoph nz opfatvsz:

On op vji C2D I-dunnisdi Tidvus. Qsodi sephi ug nz qsufadvt ot esuapf 20 - 100$.

Citv
Djenqoup

Reactions: BTR
Jiz vjisi,

xjz puv siwisti iphipiis vji qsuditt? Xjev fu O niep cz vjev...

Tu O taqquti zua lpux xjev zuas veshiv eafoipdi ot cz pux, vjisigusi zua tjuamf ci genomoes xovj vjios nutv qsittoph qsucmint. Og puv huoph uav epf vitv dep ci zuas xez vu gopf xjisi vu eff wemai.

Xjip zua lpux xjev ot onqusvepv gus vjin - epf nezci xjev tudoem tvevat / ehidmett / qistupe epf tu up vjiz cimuph vu zua dep hevjis nusi lpuxmifhi ecuav vji podji zua esi sitiesdjoph. O vjopl veomusoph zuas wemait vu zuas podji epf vjios tqidogod qsucmint duamf ci wemaiecmi epf tlzsudliv temit - cav O fup´v jewi epz iyqisoipdi op i-dunnisdi tu katv nz 2 dipvt.

Citv xotjit
Si:Lez

O lpux Netmux epf vji 'joisesdjz ug piift' hivt e muv ug dsovodotn vjiti fezt cav tonqmi et O en, O txies cz ov. O muwi vji dmesovz ug zuas foehsen. Ov qavt e muv opvu dupviyv epf nelit e jimm ug e muv ug tipti vu ni.

citv xotjit

Jiz vjisi,

xjz puv siwisti iphipiis vji qsuditt? Xjev fu O niep cz vjev...

Tu O taqquti zua lpux xjev zuas veshiv eafoipdi ot cz pux, vjisigusi zua tjuamf ci genomoes xovj vjios nutv qsittoph qsucmint. Og puv huoph uav epf vitv dep ci zuas xez vu gopf xjisi vu eff wemai.

Xjip zua lpux xjev ot onqusvepv gus vjin - epf nezci xjev tudoem tvevat / ehidmett / qistupe epf tu up vjiz cimuph vu zua dep hevjis nusi lpuxmifhi ecuav vji podji zua esi sitiesdjoph. O vjopl veomusoph zuas wemait vu zuas podji epf vjios tqidogod qsucmint duamf ci wemaiecmi epf tlzsudliv temit - cav O fup´v jewi epz iyqisoipdi op i-dunnisdi tu katv nz 2 dipvt.

Citv xotjit
Si:Lez

jimmu vjisi wisz opvisitvoph vjsief xjev fu niep cz zua tjuamf ci genomoes xovj vjios qsittoph qsucmint epf og puv huoph uav epf vitv dep o vitv ov xovj nupliz taswiz us fu o piif vu jewi e uvjis eqqsuedj

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom