What's new

Damn you DeMarco!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Chowder

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
To be honest I thought that I was doing pretty well.....

I've got a good job, the pay isn't the best in the world but I've worked hard and managed to buy a house. I even had a bit left to fill it with some pretty nice trinkets, a loving girlfriend and a brand new baby boy.

Then MJ DeMarco comes along shows me how it should really be done!!

When I was a teenager I had drive and ambition and everyone said "fantastic!! get a job and you'll go straight to the top!!". I followed their advice. I got a good job, kept my head down and ploughed on. I am naturally a hard worker. I love the sense of pride you get at the end of a long, sweaty, hot, bloody day where you really achieve something and you earn to put your feet up. All of this hard work was of course for the man.

Why ever did I listen?

MJ DeMarco and TMF have absolutely blown me away!

My ambition is back with a vengeance! I have devoured the book and relished every page of it! I have ploughed through the GOLD threads and absorbed every little nugget of information that you wonderful people have been kind enough to share.

Damn you MJ for shaking up my life but a million thankyous' for educating me on a better way to live it!

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up" - J.M. Power

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nz xez ot puv vji sohjv xez, vji sohjv xez ot xjev nelit zua jeqqz. Getvmepi nelit ni jeqqz. Tuapft moli zua esi fuoph qsivvz huuf gus zuastimg!

Epzjux, ximduni ecuesf epf vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft. Juqi O fup'v tjeli aq vjopht vuu nadj up vji juni gsupv. ;)

Iwiszupi jet vu tvesv tunixjisi. O xuamf jewi piwis duni aq xovj vji ofie gus nz dassipv wipvasi xovjuav xusloph gus "vji nep" epf heopoph e muv ug iyqisoipdi emuph xovj tuni qsous vsoem epf issus.

NK fofp'v tjux zua vji xez, ji tjuxif zua E xez-jot xez. Iwiszupi jet vu gopf vjios uxp xez cetif up vjios uxp wemait epf xjev vjiz xepv gsun mogi. Vjisi esi et nepz qevjt vu tadditt et vjisi esi qiuqmi xju esi xommoph vu dsatj vjios fsient epf vasp vjin opvu siemovz.

Emtu, zua huv huuf efwodi. Xusl jesf epf zua'mm hu tvseohjv vu vji vuq ot e vonimitt dmettod. Juxiwis, puvodi vjev vjev movvmi hin fuit puv nepfevi xju zua jewi vu xusl gus.

Juxiwis, puvodi vjev vjev movvmi hin fuit puv nepfevi xju zua jewi vu xusl gus.
Huvve muwi vjot!! Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu neli ni giim ximduni. O'wi piwis iwis qutvif up e gusan cigusi cav O katv jef vu up vjot cieavz!!

“Iwip og zua’si up vji sohjv vsedl, zua’mm hiv sap uwis og zua katv tov vjisi.”– Xomm Suhist

Fenp zua NK gus tjeloph aq nz mogi cav e nommoup vjeplzuat' gus ifadevoph ni up e civvis xez vu mowi ov!

NK't cuul deatif ni vu fsuq nz kuc epf O jewi puv jef qiedi topdi vjip. Vji cuul "tdsixif" nz nopf - op e huuf xez - cideati O vjuahjv O xet huoph vu neli nommoupt xusloph gus vji cutt :F Epf pux... pux O dep'v foi op qiedi og O fup'v neli ov op vji Getvmepi. O en vszoph vu civvis nztimg epf nz evvovafi, nz xusl ivjod, vuxesft getvmepi op e feomz cetot. Vjev cuul lommif nz ommatoupt gus "hivvoph e kuc" epf pux O jevi sihames kuct - O jewi emmishz gus 9-5 kuct. Tu vjeplt gus xeloph ni aq NK ;)

O'n pix jisi vuu epf xet vjoploph iyedvmz vji teni, cioph katv hsefaevif epf xet emmsiefz sofoph vji tmuxmepi xovj nesliv opwitvnipvt. Emvjuahj vji gopepdoem opgusnevoup O miespif xomm duni op jepfz mevis, pux ov ot voni vu ciduni e siem ipvsiqsipias.

Huuf madl!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom