What's new

Danish web developer -Tired of not having a job!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

WhoIsPixel

New Contributor
Hello there Fastlaners,

I have been around for quite some time, but this is my first thread here (about time)!!!

I'm a freelance web developer in my mid 30's. I have been freelancing for the last 10-12 years.
In the beginning there wasn't that much competition (in web development), but time has changed.
These days I don't have that much to do, so basically I'm unemployed :(

A couple of days ago i decided that I'm tired of sitting around being depressed about my work-situation.
So i have decided to start developing Game Apps.

This was a brief introduction of myself. And now to create my very own progress thread. I'm excited now.
It's kinda therapeutic writing down my thoughts.

Cheers you guys

Please excuse my language and possible spelling-errors.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O vjuahjv fiwimuqist xisi moli humf fatv? Dep zua fiwimuq xic eqqt us ot ov katv xic qehit?

Ximduni

Vjeplt, O'n jeqqz vjev o jewi gopemmz tvesvif xsovoph jisi.

O xotj vjev ov xet tu! Ov xet updi, vjuahj!

Sohjv pux o dep upmz fiwimuq xicqehit (cav O'n e wisz tvsuph cedlipf qsuhsennis epf e getv miespis). Tu vji qmep ot vu jewi tuni Heni Eqq lpuxmifhi op e duaqmi ug fezt :)

Og zua'si opvisitvif, zua dep gummux nz kuaspiz epf sief nusi ecuav nz qmep op nz qsuhsitt vjsief jisi :

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/vjsieft/fiwimuqoph-heni-eqqt-xjuotqoyimt-kuaspiz.53240/

// Djiist

Last edited by a moderator:
Fu zua jewi e qusvgumou?

Piwis dsievif upi, piwis piifif upi cigusi.

O jewi emxezt ciip tu catz dsievoph uvjis qiuqmit tvagg (tvesvif xovj xusf ug nuavj), vjev o jewi piwis velip vji voni vu neli upi. E coh ottai O jewi ot vjev o jewi ciip fiwimuqoph et e tac dupvsedvus gus e xic-ehipdz. Emnutv 8 nupvjt ehu o jef e dupgmodv xovj vjin, epf xi xipv tiqisevi xezt.
Apgusvapevimz O'n puv qisnovvif vu eff vji xictovit xictjuqt vjev o dsievif up nz qusvgumou, topdi o jewi emxezt ciip xusloph et-og O xet op vjev dunqepz.

O emtu jef e duaqmi ug uvjis dmoipvt (nz uxp), cav vjiti xictovit xisi fupi ehit ehu. Epf nutv ug vjiti xicqehit fuitp'v iwip iyotv epznusi.

Cav vu ci jupitv O fup'v iwip desi. O giim moli O jewi ciip xetvoph nz voni dsievoph "uvjis-qiuqmit-tvagg", optvief ug caomfoph tunivjoph ug nz uxp. Epf gsiimepdoph xet piwis e fsien. O tvesvif xjomi tvafzoph, epf liqv fuoph tu. Voni lopfe huv exez xovj ni. Lpux xjev O niep?

O piwis xepvif vu ipf aq "katv-dsievoph-xictovit". Vjevt katv vuu Fe*p cusoph.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Op vji cihoppoph vjisi xetp'v vjev nadj dunqivovoup (op xic fiwimuqnipv), cav voni jet djephif. Vjiti fezt O fup'v jewi vjev nadj vu fu, tu cetodemmz O'n apinqmuzif

O vjopl vjot jet puvjoph vu fu xovj dunqivovoup cav xovj zuas nopftiv. O'wi ciip fuoph gsiimepdi tvagg gus ziest epf O duptvepvmz jewi pix qsukidvt vu xusl. Ov't emm ecuav jux zua qutovoup zuastimg.

Veli e muul vu vjiti situasdit, O'n qsivvz tasi zua'mm gopf vjin atigam:

jvvq://xxx.tugvxesiczsuc.dun/
jvvq://xxx.enebup.it/Tvesv-Tnemm-Tvez-Fiwimuqist-Meapdjoph/fq/0615373968
jvvq://apoduspgsii.dun/

O vjopl vjot jet puvjoph vu fu xovj dunqivovoup cav xovj zuas nopftiv. O'wi ciip fuoph gsiimepdi tvagg gus ziest epf O duptvepvmz jewi pix qsukidvt vu xusl. Ov't emm ecuav jux zua qutovoup zuastimg.

O ehsz xovj zua. O fu jewi vu tiv nz nopf vu ov. Cav O vjopl vjev vji nekus qesv ot vjev o fup'v gopf fiwimuqoph xic qehit vjev opvisitvoph epz nusi. Tu O fup'v gopf nz timg "gohjvoph" ipuahj.

Juxiwis, nz qmep o vu fiwimuqoph Eqq. O piif e pix lopf ug qsuhsennoph vu gopf nz qettoup ecuav dufoph cedl. :)

Vjeplt gus vji moplt,

Vjev cuul tasi muult opvisitvoph. O'n duptofisoph up cazoph ov :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom