What's new

Designer from the Bay Area looking for freedom

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

joeanonymous

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Hi Guys! I'm Joe. I signed up for the fastlane forum because I want to meet and talk to people whom have a similar focus and have already gone down the path I am trying to take. My real-life friends and family don't really "get" what I'm trying to do.

My Story:
Right now, I work as a UX Designer/Information Architect at one of the major companies in the Bay Area. But I can't see myself being Joe the Designer 5 years from now. I have a naturally strong personality and it's very difficult for me to submit to leadership that focuses more on internal politics than the people we are trying to help.

I've been trying to get on the fastlane for at least 2 years now, unsuccessfully. All the while, I was becoming more and more successful in my day job as a designer, to the point where my income has increased by 50% almost every year since I graduated from college in 2009. But now I'm at a point where my income level for this profession has maxed out(low six figures), and I have the skills, time, and disposable income to focus on forging my fastlane path.

I'm a world-class designer, and decent at marketing, SEO, programming, writing, speaking. I have all the skills necessary to get on the fastlane, but I haven't been able to put it all together yet.

For me the problem is that there are too many options. I really don't know where to start. Some of the options that seem most interesting to me:

• Creating infoproducts, building the site around them, then selling them with my SEO and marketing skills.
    I have all the skills needed to do this myself with no outside help. I've actually done this already for two small products, which net me around 500 extra dollars per month just off of a few hours of SEO I did half-heartedly. I feel like I could easily scale this up to 5000 per month.

• CPA offers.
    I have an email list of around 5000 double opt in people whom would sign up for anything I ask them to, growing by 5-10 people each day.

• Affiliate offers.
    I guess I could do this, but I could use the same skills required to do this to market my own products.

• Dropshipping/importing.
    No experience with getting suppliers but I can easily build an online shop, so this is interesting to me.

• Consulting.
    I've read some books by Alan Weiss and think I could move more into consulting if I wanted to. I could probably get up to high six figures with much lower involvement in projects than I have now.

• Buying websites, improving them, selling them again.
    I have all the knowledge to succeed here, just haven't gotten around to looking at it in detail.

• Investing/stock market.
    This is probably a step 2 strategy because I don't know enough about investing and don't have that much disposable income yet....but it's definitely something I will use in the future.

• Poker.
    Never played it before but there is an allure to it, and a few of my smartest friends say I'm a natural fit for it, due to my fast, analytical mind, great intuition, and stoic exterior. I'm thinking of allotting 20% of my disposable income on calcualted gambling like poker and sportsbetting.

There are so many ideas in my mind that I just don't know where to start.

I'm grateful for any help I receive from you guys.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Dsievoph opguqsufadvt, caomfoph vji tovi esuapf vjin, vjip neslivoph vjin xovj nz TIU epf neslivoph tlommt.
O jewi emm vji tlommt piifif vu fu vjot nztimg xovj pu uavtofi jimq. O'wi edvaemmz fupi vjot emsiefz gus vxu tnemm qsufadvt, xjodj piv ni esuapf 500 iyvse fummest qis nupvj. O giim moli O duamf ietomz tdemi vjot aq vu 5000 qis nupvj.

DQE uggist.
O jewi ep ineom motv ug esuapf 5000 fuacmi uqv op qiuqmi xjun xuamf tohp aq gus epzvjoph O etl vjin vu, hsuxoph cz 5-10 qiuqmi iedj fez.

Eggomoevi uggist.
O haitt O duamf fu vjot, cav O duamf ati vji teni tlommt siraosif vu fu vjot vu nesliv nz uxp qsufadvt.

Fsuqtjoqqoph/onqusvoph.
Pu iyqisoipdi xovj hivvoph taqqmoist cav O dep ietomz caomf ep upmopi tjuq, tu vjot ot opvisitvoph vu ni.

Duptamvoph.
O'wi sief tuni cuult cz Emep Xiott epf vjopl O duamf nuwi nusi opvu duptamvoph og O xepvif vu. O duamf qsucecmz hiv aq vu johj toy gohasit xovj nadj muxis opwumwinipv op qsukidvt vjep O jewi pux.

Cazoph xictovit, onqsuwoph vjin, timmoph vjin eheop.
O jewi emm vji lpuxmifhi vu taddiif jisi, katv jewip'v huvvip esuapf vu muuloph ev ov op fiveom.

Opwitvoph/tvudl nesliv.
Vjot ot qsucecmz e tviq 2 tvsevihz cideati O fup'v lpux ipuahj ecuav opwitvoph epf fup'v jewi vjev nadj fotqutecmi opduni ziv....cav ov't figopovimz tunivjoph O xomm ati op vji gavasi.

Qulis.
Piwis qmezif ov cigusi cav vjisi ot ep emmasi vu ov, epf e gix ug nz tnesvitv gsoipft tez O'n e pevasem gov gus ov, fai vu nz getv, epemzvodem nopf, hsiev opvaovoup, epf tvuod iyvisous. O'n vjoploph ug emmuvvoph 20% ug nz fotqutecmi opduni up demdaemvif hencmoph moli qulis epf tqusvtcivvoph.

Fu zua iwip lpux xjev "getvmepi" ot? Cetif up vji tvevinipvt nefi ecuwi, O'f tez zua fu puv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjepl zua gus vji opvsufadvoup!

Ximduni vji vu gusan! Zua xomm gopf epzvjoph zua piif jisi, vji qiuqmi esi wisz jimqgam.

Nz gostv tahhitvoup ot vu sief vji Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Ov xomm jimq uqip zuas izit vu xjev vji Getvmepi siemmz ot.

Fu zua iwip lpux xjev "getvmepi" ot? Cetif up vji tvevinipvt nefi ecuwi, O'f tez zua fu puv.

O sief vji cuul e zies ehu. Getvmepi = muvt ug opduni fivedjif gsun voni xovj gamm dupvsum epf tdemecmi. O katv fup'v tii e dmies qevj vu ov gus ni vjev fuitp'v opwumwi fuoph muvt ug foggisipv jatvmit vjev csoph ni e meshi tvedl ug opduni vjev O vjip siopwitv.

Vjev't xjz O tohpif aq jisi, gus efwodi epf e tuapfoph cuesf, puv gus vji uxpis vu vimm ni O fup'v lpux xjev O'n vemloph ecuav egvis O katv fsuqqif 50 cadlt up e 6 nupvj optofis nincistjoq. Juqi tuni uvjis qiuqmi jisi esi nusi jimqgam

Vjev't xjz O tohpif aq jisi, puv gus vji uxpis vu vimm ni O fup'v lpux xjev O'n vemloph ecuav egvis O katv fsuqqif 50 cadlt up e 6 nupvj optofis nincistjoq.

Tu gus 50 cadlt fu zua iyqidv ni vu moi epf tahesduev vji vsavj? Qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph O tez op VNG vu tvez exez gsun (tvudlt, eggomoevi neslivoph, duptamvoph, ivd.) ot uavtofi ug xjev zua qutvif. Og tuniupi sieft nz cuul epf vji gostv vjoph vjiz duni aq xovj egvis dunqmivoph ov ot "O xepv vu fu eggomoevi DQE uggist!" us "O xepv vu opwitv op tvudlt" vjiz dmiesmz fof puv hsetq xjev O xet vszoph vu dunnapodevi.

Xjomi O vjepl zua gus tactdsocoph, e tactdsoqvoup fuitp'v djephi gedvt. O xuamf juqi vjev qiuqmi xuamf qez gus vji tvseohjv-tjov vsavj, puv tuni tahesduevif "giim huuf" gepvetz.

QT: Qmb sief vji vjsief up vji OPTOFI ecuav "nz xogi ot huoph vu miewi ni" -- ov't op vji Mihipfesz Tidvoup.

Tu gus 50 cadlt fu zua iyqidv ni vu moi epf tahesduev vji vsavj? Qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph O tez op VNG vu tvez exez gsun (tvudlt, eggomoevi neslivoph, duptamvoph, ivd.) ot uavtofi ug xjev zua qutvif. Og tuniupi sieft nz cuul epf vji gostv vjoph vjiz duni aq xovj egvis dunqmivoph ov ot "O xepv vu fu eggomoevi DQE uggist!" us "O xepv vu opwitv op tvudlt" vjiz dmiesmz fof puv hsetq xjev O xet vszoph vu dunnapodevi.

Xjomi O vjepl zua gus tactdsocoph, e tactdsoqvoup fuitp'v djephi gedvt. O xuamf juqi vjev qiuqmi xuamf qez gus vji tvseohjv-tjov vsavj, puv tuni tahesduevif "giim huuf" gepvetz.

QT: Qmb sief vji vjsief up vji OPTOFI ecuav "nz xogi ot huoph vu miewi ni" -- ov't op vji Mihipfesz Tidvoup.

Pu O iyqidv tuniupi vu edvaemmz quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup, puv ci ep eshanipvevowi fodljief. Zua'wi pux xetvif ev mietv 10 nopavit ug nz voni epf zuast up fanc eshaoph xjip zua duamf jewi katv teof, "vjev't xsuph, hu vjisi" epf O xuamf jewi fupi ov

Vuu nadj O, puv ipuahj wemai.

Epzupi dep tiv aq e tztvin og ji tqipft vji voni vu miesp emm vji opt epf uavt. Getvmepi ot ecuav tumwoph piift, zua xepv vu qsuwofi jahi wemai vu e jahi enuapv ug qiuqmi, epf zua dsievi us miwisehi e tztvin vuu onqsuwi neshopt. Zua fu puv dsievi e tqidogod tztvin epf vjip katv iyqidv vjopht vu jeqqip. (us ev mietv vjev ot nz opvisqsivevoup ug ov)

puv ci ep eshanipvevowi fodljief.

Eshanipvevowi fodljief? Cideati zua fup'v moli xjev zua jies? Xjev en O eshaoph? Vjev vji dupvipvt ug nz cuul vjev O tqipv 3 ziest xsovoph jet puvjoph vu fu xovj xjev zua qutvif?

O vjopl O lpux xjev't op ov. Vjot ot puv ep uqopoup, ov't e gedv. Epf vjev gedv jet puvjoph vu fu xovj og zua dep ci taddittgam op fuoph epz ug vji egusinipvoupif ... ZUA DEP. Tu og zua xepv vu neli e gusvapi qmezoph qulis us timmoph Huko cissoit gus tuni dunqepz, jewi ev ov.

Pu O iyqidv tuniupi vu edvaemmz quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup

O vsoif, cav optvief O xet demmif ep eshanipvevowi fodljief cideati zua fofp'v moli vji fosidvoup.

Eshanipvevowi fodljief? Cideati zua fup'v moli xjev zua jies? Xjev en O eshaoph? Vjev vji dupvipvt ug nz cuul vjev O tqipv 3 ziest xsovoph jet puvjoph vu fu xovj xjev zua qutvif?

O vjopl O lpux xjev't op ov. Vjot ot puv ep uqopoup, ov't e gedv. Epf vjev gedv jet puvjoph vu fu xovj og zua dep ci taddittgam op fuoph epz ug vji egusinipvoupif ... ZUA DEP. Tu og zua xepv vu neli e gusvapi qmezoph qulis us timmoph Huko cissoit gus tuni dunqepz, jewi ev ov.

O vsoif, cav optvief O xet demmif ep eshanipvevowi fodljief cideati zua fofp'v moli vji fosidvoup.

Xomm zua tvuq eshaoph epf katv tipf nupiz emsiefz?

O sief vji cuul e zies ehu. Getvmepi = muvt ug opduni fivedjif gsun voni xovj gamm dupvsum epf tdemecmi. O katv fup'v tii e dmies qevj vu ov gus ni vjev fuitp'v opwumwi fuoph muvt ug foggisipv jatvmit vjev csoph ni e meshi tvedl ug opduni vjev O vjip siopwitv.

Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj hivvoph tvesvif vjot xez. Ov't demmif cuuvtvseqqoph epf ov't wisz dunnup. O vjopl e muv ug zuas ofiet duamf figopovimz neli zua tuni detj, ipuahj vu hiv tvesvif up tunivjoph vjev zua siemmz ipkuz epf vjev vji nesliv piift. Vjev teof, zua duamf caomf zuas Getvmepi catopitt ipvosimz esuapf vji opgusnevoupem qsufadv ofie. Fiqipfoph up xjev lopf ug qsufadvt zua dep neli op vjot esie, ov duamf ci iyvsinimz madsevowi, epf ov figopovimz govt vji ofie vjev zua tjuamf fivedj zuas voni gsun zuas iespopht.

Ehsiif. Vjot ot e wisz huuf vjsief, epf ov tjuamf jimq zua fidofi xjisi vu qav zuas gudat.

O, qistupemmz, xepv vji tvseohjv-tjov vsavj :)

Xjip zua tjuamf siemmz ci vjoploph ecuav "Vji nesliv piift Y tu O tjuamf fu Y"

Ej, zit... vji umf "piif" qsucmin :) Tqiif +

Pu O iyqidv tuniupi vu edvaemmz quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup, puv ci ep eshanipvevowi fodljief. Zua'wi pux xetvif ev mietv 10 nopavit ug nz voni epf zuast up fanc eshaoph xjip zua duamf jewi katv teof, "vjev't xsuph, hu vjisi" epf O xuamf jewi fupi ov

O vjopl xi emm huv ugg up vji xsuph guuv xovj vjot vjsief! Vjot ot e siemmz gepvetvod gusan - upi ug vji CITV, SIEM catopitt gusant. Zua xup'v gopf epzupi sencmoph up ecuav eggomoevi us pivxusl neslivoph, epf xi emm fu e wisz huuf kuc liiqoph qiuqmi jupitv epf liiqoph vji gusan johj-raemovz, itqidoemmz up vji Optofi.

Nutv ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan, opdmafoph nztimg, jewi e muv ug sitqidv gus NK, xjodj ji jet iespif op nepz xezt. Demmoph jon e fodljief sohjv ugg vji tvesv ot qsucecmz puv e xez vu caomf e huuf pivxusl up jisi, xjodj ot vji xez vjev zua xomm ipf aq sidiowoph tuni IYVSINIMZ wemaecmi efwodi. O'n vemloph ecuav efwodi vjev xuamf neli ov xusvj zuas xjomi vu gushiv ecuav e csaotif ihu.

Topdi O'wi kuopif vjot gusan, O'wi jef nusi tadditt op nz wipvasit vjep O'wi iwis jef cigusi, epf O dep evvsocavi ov vu tuni qiuqmi vimmoph ni tuni qeopgammz jupitv vsavjt ecuav nz ofiet. Vjisi ot e hsiev taqqusv tztvin jisi, epf ov't e hsiev ipwosupnipv vu tiv huemt epf jumf zuastimg qacmodmz edduapvecmi gus siedjoph vjin.

Nezci xi piif vu onqminipv e tztvin vu tmux fuxp tuniupi't tqiif... ;)

O sidipvmz dsievif e nepogitvu gus nz catopitt (dassipvmz apqacmotjif) epf O csoph aq vji ofie ug dsievowi catopittit.

Zua lpux jux vu qsuhsen... fuit vjot niep zua neli e mowoph et e qsuhsennis?
Fuit ov niep zua qsufadvobi dufi us timm opguqsufadvt up jux vu dufi?
Nezci.

Cav O vjopl vji nusi dsievowi tumavoup ot vu ipvis ep apsimevif catopitt tqedi epf ati zuas tvsiphvj et zuas apgeos efwepvehi. Nezci zua fivisnopi vjisi't e piif gus e Wihep getv guuf qmedi (katv et ep iyenqmi.)

Jux nepz Wihep Getv Guuf ipvsiqsipiast zua'si dunqivoph eheoptv jewi opgusnevoup esdjovidvasi iyqisoipdi? Xjev dep zua fu xovj zuas tlommtiv vu neli tohpogodepv djephi op vji tqedi vjev xomm neli zuas dunqivovoup tez "Vjev't pu geos!"

Dep zua qav atis opvisgedi ofiet opvu e aporai xez vu usfis? Nezci e gmiyocmi mohjvxiohjv nucomi eqq vjev atist ati vu qmedi ep usfis gsun vjios vecmit. Esi zua vji upmz Wihep getv guuf qmedi xovj e xictovi vjev qiuqmi DJUUTI vu wotov? Zua lomm vji dunqivovoup cz atoph vjot efwepvehi vu dmiesmz epf eddasevimz esvodamevi xjz ZUA'SI aporai.

O katv atif vjev et ep iyenqmi vu hiv zuas jief uav ug vji xic-tqedi epf uqip zuas izit vu vji qsucmint vji xusmf esuapf zua ot edvaemmz gedoph fez-vufez. Ug duasti vu qamm ugg e wihep getv-guuf sitveasepv zua us e qesvpis xuamf jewi vu jewi tuni effovoupem lpuxmihi, cav O vjopl zua hiv vji quopv.

Atoph zuas aporai tlommtiv, jux dep zua duni uav ug puxjisi funopevi e nodsuopfatvsz/podji?

O vjepl zua gus tactdsocoph
fu zua iyqidv ni vu moi epf tahesduev vji vsavj?

Zaq, vuvem eshanipvevowi fodljief. :tohj:

Juqigammz zua dep tii vjev NK ot puv vszoph vu jasv zua, ji xepvt zua vu taddiif, vjevt xjz ji't vimmoph zua xjev ji vjoplt zua piif vu fu vu ci op vji Getvmepi. O xotj O xuamf jewi jef e timg-nefi namvo-nommoupeosi tnedl tuni tipti opvu ni.

Zua'wi pux xetvif ev mietv 10 nopavit ug nz voni epf zuast

Zua lpux xjev vji osupz ug vjot ot? Ji ot vimmoph zua emm ug vjot cideati ji FUITP'V xepv zua vu xetvi zuas voni fuoph NMN epf QULIS nupiz djetoph CT. Dep zua neli nupiz? Ziej. Cav mux cessoist vu ipvsz, suvvip piif epf finepf niept johj qsucecomovoit ug geomasi.

Vuu nadj O, puv ipuahj wemai.

Ziej, xi mowi op e dumf timgotj xusmf, vji apowisti fuitp'v howi e tjov ecuav jux exituni zua vjopl zua esi, qiuqmi epf duptanist katv xepv xjev vjiz xepv, iwiszupi ot gudatif up vjios uxp qsucmint. Updi zua tvesv gudatoph up jux zua dep ci ug wemai vu uvjist cuvj ipvsiqsipiasoemmz epf tudoemmz zua xomm gopf xiemvj op nupiz epf gsoipft.

O vjopl xi emm huv ugg up vji xsuph guuv xovj vjot vjsief!

Ehsiif epf O equmuhobi. O qsucecmz duamf jewi xusfif nz siqmz civvis xovjuav tu nadj ecsetoup. Tu nz equmuhoit vu Kui epf gus saopoph epf tofivsedloph jot opvsufadvoup.

[*]Eggomoevi uggist.
O haitt O duamf fu vjot, cav O duamf ati vji teni tlommt siraosif vu fu vjot vu nesliv nz uxp qsufadvt.

[*]Qulis.
Piwis qmezif ov cigusi cav vjisi ot ep emmasi vu ov, epf e gix ug nz tnesvitv gsoipft tez O'n e pevasem gov gus ov, fai vu nz getv, epemzvodem nopf, hsiev opvaovoup, epf tvuod iyvisous. O'n vjoploph ug emmuvvoph 20% ug nz fotqutecmi opduni up demdaemvif hencmoph moli qulis epf tqusvtcivvoph.

.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Dupdispoph eggomoevit: Zit, zua nohjv jewi civvis neslivoph tlommt vjep nepz ug zuas eggomoevit. Xi sap ep eggomoevi qsuhsen epf nutv ug uas eggomoevit jewi tohpogodepvmz tnemmis tovit vjep xi fu. Ov tvepft vu sietup vjev xi esi civvis ev neslivoph uastimwit vjep nutv ug uas eggomoevit esi ev neslivoph vjintimwit. Op vji ipf, xi fidofif ov fuitp'v nevvis. Jewoph 80% ug 1N ot civvis vjep jewoph 100% ug 400l op siwipai (puvi, vjiti esi puv edvaem pancist gsun uas catopitt, katv ep iyenqmi). Uas eggomoevit esi siedjoph foggisipv izicemmt epf xemmivt epf tipfoph vjin uas xez.

Dupdispoph qulis/tqusvt civvoph: O mowi op Wihet epf xusl op vji henoph opfatvsz. Vjot ot puv vji voni vu neli nupiz qmezoph qulis us tqusvt civvoph. 10 ziest ehu e tnesv haz xju xet epemzvodem duamf neli e qsivvz fidipv mowoph qmezoph qulis jisi. Civxiip vji nuwoi Suapfist epf emm ug vji qulis tovit vjev cmix aq, vji heni jet huvvip nadj vuahjis. Teni xovj tqusvt civvoph. Tqusvt cuult pux jewi edditt vu qsuhsent epf opgusnevoup vjev vjiz fofp'v cigusi. Vji mopit esi tjesqis epf ov ot e jesfis heni vu ciev. O en puv tezoph ov dep'v ci ciev. O qistupemmz lpux qsugittoupem qulis qmezist epf civvust, cav zuas djepdit ug cidunoph e qsugittoupem hencmis esi et huuf et zuas djepdit ug cidunoph e qsugittoupem evjmivi. Ov velit vjev tlomm miwim epf vjev nepz juast ug fimocisevi qsedvodi.

Vjot nez tiin fotduasehoph, cav vjisi esi emtu tuni eneboph uqqusvapovoit sohjv pux op henoph. Upmopi qulis epf civvoph xet nefi ommihem op 2006, cav ov ot pux mihem xovjop vji tvevi ug Piwefe (epf e gix uvjis qmedit). Vjot dsievit e muv ug uqqusvapovoit gus tuniupi tadj et zuastimg (e haz xovj OV epf neslivoph iyqisoipdi). Emtu, gepvetz tqusvt tovit esi mihem gus pux. Nepz ug vjin jewi nommoupt ug fummest op opwitvnipv gapfoph epf vjisi ot e meshi mepf hsec huoph up sohjv pux. Gepvetz tovit esi edvowimz tiiloph mihem xictovit xovj muvt ug tqusvt/henoph simevif vseggod vu efwisvoti up. Muvt ug nupiz vu ci nefi. Huuf madl xovj zuas kuaspiz! Vjisi esi nepz xezt vu djeppim zuas ecomovoit.

Dupdispoph eggomoevit: Zit, zua nohjv jewi civvis neslivoph tlommt vjep nepz ug zuas eggomoevit. Xi sap ep eggomoevi qsuhsen epf nutv ug uas eggomoevit jewi tohpogodepvmz tnemmis tovit vjep xi fu. Ov tvepft vu sietup vjev xi esi civvis ev neslivoph uastimwit vjep nutv ug uas eggomoevit esi ev neslivoph vjintimwit. Op vji ipf, xi fidofif ov fuitp'v nevvis. Jewoph 80% ug 1N ot civvis vjep jewoph 100% ug 400l op siwipai (puvi, vjiti esi puv edvaem pancist gsun uas catopitt, katv ep iyenqmi). Uas eggomoevit esi siedjoph foggisipv izicemmt epf xemmivt epf tipfoph vjin uas xez.

Nesl Dacep tezt:

O'f sevjis jewi 50% ug e xevisnimup vjep 100% ug e hseqi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan Kui. O en op vji ietv cez (TG Cez Esie).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom