What's new

Digital marketing agency focussing on Chinese tourists

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Crazymothef

New Contributor
In this thread I will update you on the progress of setting up a digital marketing agency that focuses on attracting Chinese tourists to popular restaurants/bars/shops.

The idea:
It is expected that by 2020 more than 160M Chinese tourists will travel outside of China. By 2023 more than 20 procent of all travelling worldwide will be undertaken by Chinese citizens. This gave me the idea to setup a digital marketing firm that helps local restaurants, bars and shops attract Chinese tourists. I'll be focussing on the Belgian market so mostly on cities like Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp

The services I will be offering:
- Integration of Alipay, Wechat Pay and Union Pay <- still have to figure out I if will offer an own solution or resell existing solutions
- SEO service for Baidu
- Website translation services
- Social media marketing/customer service on Weibo, Wechat, ..
- Influencer marketing
- Tourism forum management: Mafengwo, DaoDao
- Online travel agencies

Resources I will be using on how to setup my company and find leads:
- GOLD! - CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days
-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNYRWRXuQo0
<- will use his tactic to find leads and send them emails. I will start with a small selection of types of shops/restaurants and focus on where I get the best results

TODO:
1) Create website
2) Create list of leads per type (Restaurant, shop, bar) and send out email
3) Contact Alipay and Wechat payment providers to see what business proposal they can make for reselling
4) Find sociale media freelancers in China
5) ...

I would love to hear your feedback on the idea and would welcome any tips

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjot hewi ni vji ofie vu tivaq e fohovem neslivoph gosn vjev jimqt mudem sitveasepvt, cest epf tjuqt evvsedv Djopiti vuasotvt. O'mm ci gudattoph up vji Cimhoep nesliv tu nutvmz up dovoit moli Csahit, Csattimt, Hjipv epf Epvxisq

O'n haittoph vjisi esi e vup ug Djopiti vuasotvt op vjot esie? Jux jewi zua wemofevif vjot ofie vu neli zua vjopl ug qastaoph ov? Og O'n puv notvelip, vji Djopiti esi wisz duppidvif vu vjios tnesvqjupit, qisjeqt xusti vjep Enisodept epf Csovt.

Zit O'n Cimhoep (Csattimt) vuu epf vjisi ot e muv ug Djopitit vuasotvt op vji dovoit. O vjopl ov't e wisz quqames duapvsz vu vjin epf ov't qsivvz qsucecmi vjev ov xomm katv hu gus nusi op vji gavasi. Nezci vjisi ot edvaemmz e coh nesliv vu veli ci qesv ug.
O xet emsiefz tvafzoph Tiep Nestjemm't mittup up Afinz, tu...

Ifov: Ov tiin vji ofie jet ciip emsiefz wemofevif cz vuasotn qsugittoupemt emm esuapf vji duapvsz. Vjiz esi saccoph vjios jepft gsun e muph voni epf opdsietophmz.
-hsiev pancis ug djopitit vuasotvt iwisz zies op Moihi eosqusv (xodj ot duppidvif vu tiwisem Djopiti dovoit)
-"""""" iwisz ziest op Iasuqi epf op duptvepv epf tisouat eahnipvevoup. Muv ug vjin tiint vu cihop vjiz kuaspiz op Cimhoan.
-Pix eosqusv dunqepz op Cimhoan tqidoemobif op Djopiti vuasotn
-Dsievoup ug e Djopiti Raemovz Mecim op Cimhoan, epf e muv ug ces/sitveasepvt/... veli vjot wisz tisouatmz 'deati vjiz lpux vjisi ot tisouat cipigovt opwumwif

Last edited:
Opvihsevoup ug Emoqez, Xidjev Qez epf Apoup Qez

O'f siedj uav vu vjuti dunqepoit. Etl vjin jux nadj vjiz'f qez qis pix mudevoup tohpif aq.

Vjip hu uav epf tvesv tohpoph aq iwisz tophmi mudevoup cz e vuasotv fitvopevoup us dummihi denqat (op Enisode).

Iedj ug vjiti dunqepoit jewi temit qiuqmi gammvoni, katv puv pidittesomz op Enisode. Gohasi uav jux nadj Traesi qezt vjios temit qiuqmi, epf vjip gohasi uav jux nadj zua dep hiv qeof qis mudevoup. Nz haitt ot $200 vu $400 qis mudevoup. Puv vjev foggodamv ug e jatvmi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom