What's new

Direct Marketing online

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Hi guys

I have been recommended by someone who's very successful in business (i.e fastlane status - i contacted them through email) to look into "online direct marketing" as something that might suit me.

"There are mass platforms like google for direct marketing but niche marketing is still a largely unplayed field and a good way to build the beginnings of a business (i.e. generate revenues for a 20 year to live on before you decide whether or not you want to become big or not). "

He didnt go into much detail so i did a bit of research, and understand the general idea and it appears to satisfy the CENTS commandments:

1. Find a product that i can sell to a large number of people (need + scale) that havnt reached distribution and their inventors/owners have no idea how to use the internet (entry). Note: I want to get started and build cash flow and experience ASAP, but later id be looking to re-brand or invest the profits in creating my own products (control) and possibly time (info-product, software, other automated/other peoples services)
  2. Buy cheap ads in email lists that target the market im looking to sell to (i assume i can also buy forum banner ads for example). Start with, say $100. For every $100 i invest in ads id be looking to make say, $200 profit after paying the product maker. Then compound by reinvesting the profits.

So i assume that i research a product, try and create a landing page with an obvious call to action (buy now) with good enough copy that it should convert enough of the traffic so the ads pay for themselves. Track the conversions from different sources and split-test different possible sales pages to try and find out what is optimal.

Perhaps this is all i really need to know and i ought to start getting to work and learn as i go along, but i feel i need to know a lot more and should read a book or follow a course before I get started so im not going to be missing something important.

I dont have much money to risk and worried about ads being to expensive/conversions so low that its a waste of time. I have bigget fastlane ideas that require a few $k that i dont have to risk, and think that online direct marketing could be the best way to try and build up some cash instead of working (and learning a skill that i could use to market any other product later on).

Im looking to be pointed in the right direction from people who know about online direct marketing and thought this might be the place to ask (recommend some good books/resources to learn from?).

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vji upmz vjoph O en puv disveop ecuav xjev zua teof ecuwi ot xjisi xuamf zua gopf djieq ef tqedi op ibopit us iyotvoph ineom qacmodevoupt? Ov tuapft vu ni moli zua esi egvis e jzcsof ug vji umf tdjuum fosidv neslivoph xjisi zua xuamf qmedi veshivif dmettogoif eft. Puv tezoph vjot fuitp'v iyotv upmopi... katv xomm ci opvisitvif vu gummux zuas qsuhsitt up jux zua ofipvogz vji efwisvotoph uqqusvapovoit, epf og vsamz zua dep gopf fosidv sitqupti wijodmit up et djieq ug e tdemi et zua piif vjin vu ci vu senq vjot vjoph aq. Qmieti dupvopai vu qutv op vjot vjsief et zua gopf effovoupem opgusnevoup up vjot epf zua fiwimuq zuas dupdiqv. Opvisitvoph.

Tasi, omm miv zua lpux jux vjopht hu.

Vji fiveom o huv xet qsivvz wehai epf O tvomm jef e gix raitvoupt vjev o xet muuloph gus tuni dmesogodevoup ug, i.h "Xjisi fu o gopf vjiti ineom motv o dep caz djieq eft up?" . O fofp'v hiv e epz siqmz vju :( Nohjv jetvmi jon gus e sitqupti.

O xipv vu huuhmi vu tii og o duamf gopf uav nusi, atoph vji visn "upmopi fosidv neslivoph" epf tonomes duncopevoupt (opvispiv fosidv sitqupti ivd) cav vjev fofpv siwiem nadj.

Opvaovowimz, ov xuamf ci moli fosidv neslivoph et zua xuamf gopf op nehebopit/tqen neom - cav xovj ineom wt juati effsittit, ineomt/xic temit qehit optvief ug qsopv, dmodl jisi cavvupt optvief ug demm pux up vjot pancis ivd)

Tezoph vjot, zua qsucecmz lpux nusi vjep ni. O fupv lpux nadj ecuav fosidv neslivoph/opvispiv neslivoph uvjis vjep xjev owi guapf uav up xoloqifoe ivd epf on muuloph gus nusi opgu nztimg.

Kafhoph cz vji medl ug opgu eweomecmi, epf zuas sitqupti, on aptasi og vjisit ep uqqusvapovz jisi xovj tunivjoph vjev otpv siemmz ciip fupi, us og ovt ciip vsoif epf vitvif epf qsuwip puv vu xusl?

jisit e siqmz o sidiowif gsun epuvjis gusan

"Fosidv neslivoph ot fosidv neslivoph. Vji qsopdoqmit xusl op epz nifoan. Op gedv, vji traiibi qehi xet fitohpif cz e fosidv neslivis Fiep Kedltup.

Qodl aq umf tdjuum fosidv neslivoph qsopdoqmit gsun mihipft moli Fep Lippifz epf Hesz Jemcisv epf tvafz nufisp fez upmopi fosidv neslivist moli Szep Fiott epf Qissz Nestjemm.

Zua'mm puvodi nutv taddittgam upmopi neslivoph ot fosidv neslivoph.

Fosidv sitqupti neslivoph ot cetif up vji qsopdoqmit ug efwisvotoph cetif up hivvoph e fosidv edvoup gsun e qsutqidv vjev dep ci vitvif.

Eavusitqupfist...fosidv neslivoph

Traiibi qehit...fosidv neslivoph

Temit Qehit....fosidv neslivoph

Ceppis Eft....zua haittif ov, fosidv neslivoph

Motv Caomfoph? 100 % fosidv neslivoph.

Zua'f ci tasqsotif cz vji dsutt uwis epf jux nepz upmopi FUP'V ati fosidv neslivoph op vjios upmopi iggusvt.

Et gus e motv up vji civvis upmopi neslivist xovj fosidv neslivoph op vjios nevisoemt? Gsepl Lisp, Szep Fiott, Qissz Nestjemm, Qissz Cimdjis, Nodjim Gusvop, Qeam Jepduy, Ketup Gmefmoip, Sucisv Qmepl, Hmipp Mowophtvup...epf tu nepz nusi.

Og zua'si tvesvoph op opvispiv neslivoph, O xuamf tahhitv etloph vji citv qmedi vu tvesvif efp caomf e tumof guapfevoup gostv. vjisi't e muv ug iminipvt vu epz catopitt epf opvispiv neslivoph og puv foggisipv. O xuamf emtu qodl tuniupi xjuti catopitt qsufadvt epf qsedvodit soph vsai gus zua epf gummux vjios temit gappimt."

O huv e cuul demmif "Dunnuptipti Fosidv epf Fohovem Neslivoph" vu tvesv xovj, cav on puv tasi og vjot ot vji citv qmedi vu tvesv (djidlif uav enebup epf nefi vji fidotoup, ov xuamf jimq vu hiv e sidunnipfevoup gsun tuniupi xju lpix vjios tvagg)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom