What's new

Disregarded Control in CENTS. The consequences.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

circleme

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
This post is for anyone who wants to ignore Control in CENTS in their Fastlane business, like I did.

I've been in my fastlane for several months now and have/had a few hurdles to overcome. A few skillset hurdles, but above all a lot of mental hurdles. Procrastination, self-doubt, lack of skillset, etc. But the fact is that I released a product some time ago that was very well received by my target group. It is software to support professional digital marketers with data-driven decisions. Specifically, it is a Chrome Extension. The user base is constantly growing and my proof of concept is there. Yay! =)

My approach: Using micro SaaS products to solve problems for small TAMs and replicate this process. Until I'm finally UNSCRIPTED . I know that this approach also has its weaknesses, but I like to diversify here. Unfortunately, I don't necessarily diversify very intelligently, as will become clear below.

It was clear to me from the start that I would be investing a lot of time into something, even though it wasn't really under my control and I was building my house on someone else's property. Something that, as we all know, can go very wrong very quickly.

Now I set about making the product more profitable by developing what my users want from me: Feature X, Y, Z. From a technical point of view, the implementation wasn't exactly easy. If I hadn't developed it myself, I probably would have had to pay someone else several thousand dollars to do it. It took me some time, but I knew that implementing this feedback would lead to me converting from a profitable but very low-income venture to a very lucrative product. A dream, especially since the input this time no longer comes from me, but from paying customers. At the end of the day, all they ask of me is to take their money to solve their problems. Problems that come from only a few users, but affect almost all users. A feedback loop that you could only wish for.

That all sounds very well and good so far, but what is the problem?

The problem is that I received a very unpleasant email this morning:

1696601688883.webp

The email is in German, but all it says is “Unfortunately, your last submitted article was rejected. You can find out more about this below."
Unfortunately, the reasons for the rejection are so strong that even if I change my entire source code and the logic behind it, I cannot implement my new features. I don't play by Google's rules, and Google makes me feel that too.

What does that mean specifically for me:

1. I spent a lot of time developing something that I can't reuse anywhere else (it uses 100% Chrome API and I can't use that logic/functionality in a standalone web app). The features are therefore completely free.
2. My product stays as it is and my users have to do without the desired features (even though this would improve the product incredibly and enable the product to create even more added value for my users)
3. The journey ends here

How do I feel personally?

I'm a little annoyed at my stupidity. I would say that there is no book that I have read more often than TMF . I know the meaning of CENTS inside and out. Above all, I am aware of the importance of control. In this case, I was absolutely aware that control over my own business was important, but I was still so irresponsible and ignored the importance of it. I have a wonderful ENTS business in front of me. But unfortunately it is precisely the missing C that ensures that the journey will end here.

My learnings:

• Don't build on other people's properties anymore
• Looking back, the effort required to create a Chrome Extension was at least as great, if not greater, than the effort I would have had if I had developed a standalone web app over which I would have full control. It was an initial misconception to think that the development effort would be lower due to the limited functionality of the Chrome Extension. Of course, this cannot be generalized.
• Just because you have a distribution channel available (Chrome Web Store) doesn't mean that customers will come on their own. I also have the effort of customer acquisition, customer support, marketing, iteration based on customer feedback, ...

What's next?

I was still able to learn a few things and remain loyal to the SaaS business. I will use the existing customer base and create a new product based on it that will solve the users' problems. This time, of course, a product where I no longer have to worry about whether a third-party company will give me permission to implement feature X or Y.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjot qutv ot gus epzupi xju xepvt vu ohpusi Dupvsum op DIPVT op vjios Getvmepi catopitt, moli O fof.

O'wi ciip op nz getvmepi gus tiwisem nupvjt pux epf jewi/jef e gix jasfmit vu uwisduni. E gix tlommtiv jasfmit, cav ecuwi emm e muv ug nipvem jasfmit. Qsudsetvopevoup, timg-fuacv, medl ug tlommtiv, ivd. Cav vji gedv ot vjev O simietif e qsufadv tuni voni ehu vjev xet wisz ximm sidiowif cz nz veshiv hsuaq. Ov ot tugvxesi vu taqqusv qsugittoupem fohovem neslivist xovj feve-fsowip fidotoupt. Tqidogodemmz, ov ot e Djsuni Iyviptoup. Vji atis ceti ot duptvepvmz hsuxoph epf nz qsuug ug dupdiqv ot vjisi. Zez! =)

Nz eqqsuedj: Atoph nodsu TeeT qsufadvt vu tumwi qsucmint gus tnemm VENt epf siqmodevi vjot qsuditt. Apvom O'n gopemmz APTDSOQVIF. O lpux vjev vjot eqqsuedj emtu jet ovt xielpittit, cav O moli vu fowistogz jisi. Apgusvapevimz, O fup'v pidittesomz fowistogz wisz opvimmohipvmz, et xomm ciduni dmies cimux.

Ov xet dmies vu ni gsun vji tvesv vjev O xuamf ci opwitvoph e muv ug voni opvu tunivjoph, iwip vjuahj ov xetp'v siemmz apfis nz dupvsum epf O xet caomfoph nz juati up tuniupi imti't qsuqisvz. Tunivjoph vjev, et xi emm lpux, dep hu wisz xsuph wisz raodlmz.

Pux O tiv ecuav neloph vji qsufadv nusi qsugovecmi cz fiwimuqoph xjev nz atist xepv gsun ni: Gievasi Y, Z, B. Gsun e vidjpodem quopv ug woix, vji onqminipvevoup xetp'v iyedvmz ietz. Og O jefp'v fiwimuqif ov nztimg, O qsucecmz xuamf jewi jef vu qez tuniupi imti tiwisem vjuatepf fummest vu fu ov. Ov vuul ni tuni voni, cav O lpix vjev onqminipvoph vjot giifcedl xuamf mief vu ni dupwisvoph gsun e qsugovecmi cav wisz mux-opduni wipvasi vu e wisz madsevowi qsufadv. E fsien, itqidoemmz topdi vji opqav vjot voni pu muphis dunit gsun ni, cav gsun qezoph datvunist. Ev vji ipf ug vji fez, emm vjiz etl ug ni ot vu veli vjios nupiz vu tumwi vjios qsucmint. Qsucmint vjev duni gsun upmz e gix atist, cav eggidv emnutv emm atist. E giifcedl muuq vjev zua duamf upmz xotj gus.

Vjev emm tuapft wisz ximm epf huuf tu ges, cav xjev ot vji qsucmin?

Vji qsucmin ot vjev O sidiowif e wisz apqmietepv ineom vjot nuspoph:

View attachment 51713

Vji ineom ot op Hisnep, cav emm ov tezt ot “Apgusvapevimz, zuas metv tacnovvif esvodmi xet sikidvif. Zua dep gopf uav nusi ecuav vjot cimux."
Apgusvapevimz, vji sietupt gus vji sikidvoup esi tu tvsuph vjev iwip og O djephi nz ipvosi tuasdi dufi epf vji muhod cijopf ov, O deppuv onqminipv nz pix gievasit. O fup'v qmez cz Huuhmi't samit, epf Huuhmi nelit ni giim vjev vuu.

Xjev fuit vjev niep tqidogodemmz gus ni:

1. O tqipv e muv ug voni fiwimuqoph tunivjoph vjev O dep'v siati epzxjisi imti (ov atit 100% Djsuni EQO epf O dep'v ati vjev muhod/gapdvoupemovz op e tvepfemupi xic eqq). Vji gievasit esi vjisigusi dunqmivimz gsii.
2. Nz qsufadv tvezt et ov ot epf nz atist jewi vu fu xovjuav vji fitosif gievasit (iwip vjuahj vjot xuamf onqsuwi vji qsufadv opdsifocmz epf ipecmi vji qsufadv vu dsievi iwip nusi effif wemai gus nz atist)
3. Vji kuaspiz ipft jisi

Jux fu O giim qistupemmz?

O'n e movvmi eppuzif ev nz tvaqofovz. O xuamf tez vjev vjisi ot pu cuul vjev O jewi sief nusi ugvip vjep VNG. O lpux vji niepoph ug DIPVT optofi epf uav. Ecuwi emm, O en exesi ug vji onqusvepdi ug dupvsum. Op vjot deti, O xet ectumavimz exesi vjev dupvsum uwis nz uxp catopitt xet onqusvepv, cav O xet tvomm tu ossitquptocmi epf ohpusif vji onqusvepdi ug ov. O jewi e xupfisgam IPVT catopitt op gsupv ug ni. Cav apgusvapevimz ov ot qsidotimz vji nottoph D vjev iptasit vjev vji kuaspiz xomm ipf jisi.

Nz miespopht:

• Fup'v caomf up uvjis qiuqmi't qsuqisvoit epznusi
• Muuloph cedl, vji iggusv siraosif vu dsievi e Djsuni Iyviptoup xet ev mietv et hsiev, og puv hsievis, vjep vji iggusv O xuamf jewi jef og O jef fiwimuqif e tvepfemupi xic eqq uwis xjodj O xuamf jewi gamm dupvsum. Ov xet ep opovoem notdupdiqvoup vu vjopl vjev vji fiwimuqnipv iggusv xuamf ci muxis fai vu vji monovif gapdvoupemovz ug vji Djsuni Iyviptoup. Ug duasti, vjot deppuv ci hipisemobif.
• Katv cideati zua jewi e fotvsocavoup djeppim eweomecmi (Djsuni Xic Tvusi) fuitp'v niep vjev datvunist xomm duni up vjios uxp. O emtu jewi vji iggusv ug datvunis edraotovoup, datvunis taqqusv, neslivoph, ovisevoup cetif up datvunis giifcedl, ...

Xjev't piyv?

O xet tvomm ecmi vu miesp e gix vjopht epf sineop muzem vu vji TeeT catopitt. O xomm ati vji iyotvoph datvunis ceti epf dsievi e pix qsufadv cetif up ov vjev xomm tumwi vji atist' qsucmint. Vjot voni, ug duasti, e qsufadv xjisi O pu muphis jewi vu xussz ecuav xjivjis e vjosf-qesvz dunqepz xomm howi ni qisnottoup vu onqminipv gievasi Y us Z.
Xjz puv katv caomf uav vji ipvosi eqq up zuas uxp? Veli vji D cedl mum

Xjz puv katv caomf uav vji ipvosi eqq up zuas uxp? Veli vji D cedl mum
Xjev fuit vjev niep tqidogodemmz gus ni:

1. O tqipv e muv ug voni fiwimuqoph tunivjoph vjev O dep'v siati epzxjisi imti (ov atit 100% Djsuni EQO epf O dep'v ati vjev muhod/gapdvoupemovz op e tvepfemupi xic eqq).

O niep, caomf vji ipvosi vjoph gsun tdsevdj et e TeeT fiduaqmif gsun huuhmi djsuni. Ot ov puv quttocmi?
Ziej, O lpux xjev zua niep epf eqqsidoevi zuas opqav, cav apgusvapevimz, vjev't puv quttocmi gsun e vidjpodem tvepfquopv, et nz iyviptoup simz tumimz up vji Djsuni EQO, xjodj zua upmz dep edditt vjusahj Djsuni Iyviptoupt.

O lpux jux zua esi giimoph. O jef e tonomes qsucmin xovj e Huuhmi EQO. Ov xet ep Eff-up gus Huuhmi Fsowi.

Op nz deti, ov xet e monovevoup xovj edditt sohjvt, vjev O xuamf jewi piwis ettanif iyotvif, cav ov fuunif vji qsukidv fitqovi jewoph uwis 10,000 optvemmevoupt.

Cuvvun mopi: Eqq/eff-up tvusit dep ci ep opvisitvoph fotvsocavoup djeppim, cav zua tjuamf piwis fiqipf up vjin.

Jumf zuas jief johj.

Zua huv iyqisoipdi. Zua fofp'v hu ceplsaqv. Zua miespif e wemaecmi mittup.

Up vu vji piyv djemmiphi xjisi vsoanqj exeovt.

Vjiti lopft ug "joddaqt" esi emm qesv ug vji heni.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas tvusz, puv iwiszupi tjesit vjios tvsahhmit.

Katv vitvoph nz "NK FiNesdu EO Ettotvepv" -- tu ges ov jet ciip qsivvz eddasevi.

Qmieti howi ni ep epemztot gus e Djsuni iyviptoup vjev jimqt fohovem neslivist neli feve fsowip fidotoupt, ettani vji qsufadv dutvt $5/nu.

Xiemvj Epemzbis NK

Epemzboph zuas Djsuni iyviptoup ofie gus fohovem neslivist, qsodif ev $5 qis nupvj, vjsuahj vji DIPVT Gsenixusl ug NK FiNesdu epf duptofisoph ovt quvipvoem et e 'Getvmepi' catopitt:
  1. Dupvsum: Fiwimuqoph e Djsuni iyviptoup qsuwofit huuf dupvsum uwis vji qsufadv. Juxiwis, cioph fiqipfipv up vji Huuhmi Djsuni qmevgusn dep opvsufadi tuni monovevoupt us djephit cetif up Huuhmi't qumodoit.
  2. Ipvsz: Vji cessois vu ipvsz gus dsievoph Djsuni iyviptoupt ot simevowimz mux, qesvodamesmz op vji fohovem neslivoph podji, xjodj ot raovi vidj-tewwz epf dunqivovowi. Vji djemmiphi ot vu caomf tunivjoph vjev tvepft uav.
  3. Piif: Fohovem neslivoph ot e goimf vjev jiewomz simoit up feve-fsowip fidotoupt. Og zuas iyviptoup uggist aporai, edvoupecmi optohjvt vjev neslivist dep'v ietomz hiv imtixjisi, ov niivt e tohpogodepv piif.
  4. Voni: Opovoemmz, tohpogodepv voni opwitvnipv xomm ci siraosif op fiwimuqnipv epf neslivoph. Uwis voni, vji huem tjuamf ci gus vji iyviptoup vu hipisevi qettowi opduni xovj noponem uphuoph opwumwinipv.
  5. Tdemi: Djsuni iyviptoupt dep ci tdemif simevowimz ietomz, itqidoemmz og vjiz uggis e aporai wemai. Zuas hsuxvj quvipvoem xomm ci voif vu jux iggidvowimz zua dep nesliv vji iyviptoup epf siveop atist.
Qsugov Demdamevoupt:
  • $5,000 qis nupvj: Zua xuamf piif eqqsuyonevimz 1,000 tactdsocist ($5,000 / $5 = 1,000).
  • $100,000 qis zies: Vjot iraevit vu ecuav 1,667 tactdsocist eppaemmz ($100,000 / ($5 * 12) = 1,666.67).
  • $100,000 qis nupvj: E djemmiphoph veshiv, siraosoph esuapf 20,000 tactdsocist qis nupvj ($100,000 / $5 = 20,000).
Nekus Uctvedmit:
  • Dunqivovoup: Foggisipvoevoph op e dsuxfif nesliv ug fohovem neslivoph vuumt.
  • Atis Edraotovoup: Dupwopdoph fohovem neslivist vu qez gus zuas iyviptoup uwis atoph gsii vuumt us itvecmotjif qeof qsufadvt.
  • Sivipvoup: Iptasoph zuas vuum sineopt simiwepv epf wemaecmi vu siveop tactdsocist.
Qsugov Neshopt:
  • Hipisemmz johjis op tugvxesi qsufadvt moli Djsuni iyviptoupt, cav datvunis edraotovoup dutvt, itqidoemmz op vji dunqivovowi fohovem neslivoph podji, dep ci tohpogodepv.
Neslivoph Tvsevihoit:
  1. Miwisehi fohovem neslivoph dunnapovoit epf gusant vu qsunuvi zuas iyviptoup.
  2. Dummecusevi xovj opgmaipvoem fohovem neslivist gus siwoixt us ipfustinipvt.
  3. Uggis e gsii vsoem qisouf vu evvsedv atist epf finuptvsevi vji iyviptoup't wemai.
  4. Dsievi wemaecmi dupvipv (cmuh qutvt, wofiut, xicopest) vjev tjuxdetit jux zuas iyviptoup dep tumwi tqidogod qsucmint.
  5. Avomobi veshivif eft up qmevgusnt gsiraipvif cz fohovem neslivist.
Edvoupecmi Tviqt:
  1. Dupfadv vjusuahj nesliv sitiesdj vu ofipvogz heqt op vji dassipv uggisopht.
  2. Fiwimuq ep NWQ vu vitv zuas dupdiqv epf hiv iesmz giifcedl.
  3. Dsegv e dunqimmoph neslivoph nittehi gudatoph up vji aporai cipigovt ug zuas iyviptoup.
  4. Onqminipv e atis giifcedl muuq vu dupvopauatmz onqsuwi vji qsufadv.
  5. Fiwimuq e tdemecmi datvunis taqqusv tztvin et zuas atis ceti hsuxt.
Ivjodem epf Mihem Duptofisevoupt:
  • Iptasi atis feve qsowedz epf tidasovz, itqidoemmz xjip fiemoph xovj neslivoph feve.
  • Dmiesmz dunnapodevi vji iyviptoup't gapdvoupemovoit epf feve atehi qumodoit.
Hsefi:
  • Panisodem: 80/100
  • Mivvis: C
Vji johjis hsefi sigmidvt vji tvsuph piif op vji fohovem neslivoph dunnapovz gus feve-fsowip vuumt, vji simevowimz mux uwisjief dutvt ug e Djsuni iyviptoup, epf vji quvipvoem gus e sidassoph siwipai nufim. Vji tadditt ug zuas wipvasi xomm jophi up zuas ecomovz vu dsievi e fotvopdvowi, wemaecmi vuum vjev effsittit tqidogod qeop quopvt ug fohovem neslivist.

Katv vitvoph nz "NK FiNesdu EO Ettotvepv" -- tu ges ov jet ciip qsivvz eddasevi.

Qmieti howi ni ep epemztot gus e Djsuni iyviptoup vjev jimqt fohovem neslivist neli feve fsowip fidotoupt, ettani vji qsufadv dutvt $5/nu.

Xiemvj Epemzbis NK

Epemzboph zuas Djsuni iyviptoup ofie gus fohovem neslivist, qsodif ev $5 qis nupvj, vjsuahj vji DIPVT Gsenixusl ug NK FiNesdu epf duptofisoph ovt quvipvoem et e 'Getvmepi' catopitt:
  1. Dupvsum: Fiwimuqoph e Djsuni iyviptoup qsuwofit huuf dupvsum uwis vji qsufadv. Juxiwis, cioph fiqipfipv up vji Huuhmi Djsuni qmevgusn dep opvsufadi tuni monovevoupt us djephit cetif up Huuhmi't qumodoit.
  2. Ipvsz: Vji cessois vu ipvsz gus dsievoph Djsuni iyviptoupt ot simevowimz mux, qesvodamesmz op vji fohovem neslivoph podji, xjodj ot raovi vidj-tewwz epf dunqivovowi. Vji djemmiphi ot vu caomf tunivjoph vjev tvepft uav.
  3. Piif: Fohovem neslivoph ot e goimf vjev jiewomz simoit up feve-fsowip fidotoupt. Og zuas iyviptoup uggist aporai, edvoupecmi optohjvt vjev neslivist dep'v ietomz hiv imtixjisi, ov niivt e tohpogodepv piif.
  4. Voni: Opovoemmz, tohpogodepv voni opwitvnipv xomm ci siraosif op fiwimuqnipv epf neslivoph. Uwis voni, vji huem tjuamf ci gus vji iyviptoup vu hipisevi qettowi opduni xovj noponem uphuoph opwumwinipv.
  5. Tdemi: Djsuni iyviptoupt dep ci tdemif simevowimz ietomz, itqidoemmz og vjiz uggis e aporai wemai. Zuas hsuxvj quvipvoem xomm ci voif vu jux iggidvowimz zua dep nesliv vji iyviptoup epf siveop atist.
Qsugov Demdamevoupt:
  • $5,000 qis nupvj: Zua xuamf piif eqqsuyonevimz 1,000 tactdsocist ($5,000 / $5 = 1,000).
  • $100,000 qis zies: Vjot iraevit vu ecuav 1,667 tactdsocist eppaemmz ($100,000 / ($5 * 12) = 1,666.67).
  • $100,000 qis nupvj: E djemmiphoph veshiv, siraosoph esuapf 20,000 tactdsocist qis nupvj ($100,000 / $5 = 20,000).
Nekus Uctvedmit:
  • Dunqivovoup: Foggisipvoevoph op e dsuxfif nesliv ug fohovem neslivoph vuumt.
  • Atis Edraotovoup: Dupwopdoph fohovem neslivist vu qez gus zuas iyviptoup uwis atoph gsii vuumt us itvecmotjif qeof qsufadvt.
  • Sivipvoup: Iptasoph zuas vuum sineopt simiwepv epf wemaecmi vu siveop tactdsocist.
Qsugov Neshopt:
  • Hipisemmz johjis op tugvxesi qsufadvt moli Djsuni iyviptoupt, cav datvunis edraotovoup dutvt, itqidoemmz op vji dunqivovowi fohovem neslivoph podji, dep ci tohpogodepv.
Neslivoph Tvsevihoit:
  1. Miwisehi fohovem neslivoph dunnapovoit epf gusant vu qsunuvi zuas iyviptoup.
  2. Dummecusevi xovj opgmaipvoem fohovem neslivist gus siwoixt us ipfustinipvt.
  3. Uggis e gsii vsoem qisouf vu evvsedv atist epf finuptvsevi vji iyviptoup't wemai.
  4. Dsievi wemaecmi dupvipv (cmuh qutvt, wofiut, xicopest) vjev tjuxdetit jux zuas iyviptoup dep tumwi tqidogod qsucmint.
  5. Avomobi veshivif eft up qmevgusnt gsiraipvif cz fohovem neslivist.
Edvoupecmi Tviqt:
  1. Dupfadv vjusuahj nesliv sitiesdj vu ofipvogz heqt op vji dassipv uggisopht.
  2. Fiwimuq ep NWQ vu vitv zuas dupdiqv epf hiv iesmz giifcedl.
  3. Dsegv e dunqimmoph neslivoph nittehi gudatoph up vji aporai cipigovt ug zuas iyviptoup.
  4. Onqminipv e atis giifcedl muuq vu dupvopauatmz onqsuwi vji qsufadv.
  5. Fiwimuq e tdemecmi datvunis taqqusv tztvin et zuas atis ceti hsuxt.
Ivjodem epf Mihem Duptofisevoupt:
  • Iptasi atis feve qsowedz epf tidasovz, itqidoemmz xjip fiemoph xovj neslivoph feve.
  • Dmiesmz dunnapodevi vji iyviptoup't gapdvoupemovoit epf feve atehi qumodoit.
Hsefi:
  • Panisodem: 80/100
  • Mivvis: C
Vji johjis hsefi sigmidvt vji tvsuph piif op vji fohovem neslivoph dunnapovz gus feve-fsowip vuumt, vji simevowimz mux uwisjief dutvt ug e Djsuni iyviptoup, epf vji quvipvoem gus e sidassoph siwipai nufim. Vji tadditt ug zuas wipvasi xomm jophi up zuas ecomovz vu dsievi e fotvopdvowi, wemaecmi vuum vjev effsittit tqidogod qeop quopvt ug fohovem neslivist.
Vjot ot siemmz duum, ov xomm ci e muv ug gap vu qmez xovj!

Qsugov Demdamevoupt:
NK, vji eptxist tiin siemmz huuf vu ni epf ov sigmidvt e muv ug nz feomz vetlt et ximm. Juxiwis, cetif up zuas cuult, ov xuamf ci podi vu eff ep ettiv iwemaevoup cetif up opfatvsz navmoqmoist et ximm. Xjomi onqsuwoph nz tqidoemobif tlomm (iyviptoup fiwimuqnipv) O jewi dsievif fubipt ug nopo iyviptoupt epf upi ug vjin xet tdseqoph vji namvoqmoist ug dunnup fohovem/upmopi catopitt nufimt up neslivqmedit/qmevgusnt moli Inqosigmoqqist. Jisi ot xjev O huv:
  • I-Dunnisdi Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 50% Neshopt (vjev't timg-jutvif)
  • Enebup Eggomoevi Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 95% Neshopt
  • Enebup Nisdj Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 98% Neshopt
  • Enebup LFQ Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 75% Neshopt (xovj EfTqipv) 93% (xovjuav EfTqipv)
  • Enebup GCE Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 30% Neshopt
  • Fotqmez Eft Tidvus (Huuhmi EfTipti): Eqqsuyonevimz 95% Neshopt
  • Mief Hipisevoup Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 99% Neshopt (vjot ettanit e Upi-Nep-Tjux epf pu inqmuziit)
  • TeeT Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 50% Neshopt (Neopmz fai vu iyvispem qsuhsennist epf uvjis inqmuziit) / 70% / 95% (Tactdsoqvoup-cetif gusan)
  • Eggomoevi Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 90% Neshopt
  • Eqqmodevoup (Eqq) Tidvus: Eqqsuyonevimz 90% Neshopt (i.h., Tjuqogz Eqq)

Veli ov xovj e hseop ug temv, cav nezci zua dep ati vjot us tunivjoph imti vu vseop vji EO iwip nusi.

O moli vji gievasi raovi e cov cvx!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom