What's new

Do you have a business card? No, I'm all out.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Are you Really Working to Make Money or Are You Just Doing Busy Work?

I don't have a business card. Snowbank doesn't have business cards either. Every time we are in business meetings people always ask us for our business cards and we always say we don't have any. We usually end up giving them our email addresses and they put it into their phone.

I've been in business for over 4 years now and never had the urge to get a business card. Maybe it's finally time to. I mean now I have a real business, with a real address. Solictors come in all the time asking for a card. I'm sort of glad I don't have any, who needs them calling you?

So why am I talking about business cards so much?

Well a few weeks ago, I met some guy at a casual business type lunch. We talked about our businesses and he gave me his card. I obviously didn't have one so he took down my email. He talked alot of game about his business. He also told me about his "new" retail store and what he's going to sell.

I go back to my office and type in his website and there it is, a single page website that says coming soon, asking for all my information to join his mailing list. Then I look at his card again. A nice double sided, black, thick card, good logo, nice design, indented printing, etc... the works. I look at his website, nice professional different logo, rest of the site sort of crappy.

I tell me employee to come here and look at this. I say, look at this business card, nice and professional, look at the website it brings me to. There's nothing here for me to do. I am willing to bet that this person likes the thought of being in business more than being in business.

Why do people spend money on things that don't make them any money? He talked a good game, but in the end, he had nothing to sell me. Why spend days designing your card and logo when all it does is bring me to a unfinished webpage? Finish your website first! or at least put something on it so I can buy something!

I knew someone that registered an LLC, got a logo, trademarked his store name, got business cards, got a PO box and THEN went to open an online store. All that busy work being done and none of it went towards generating any revenue. It took them 2 months to get to that point. No revenue.

When you start your business, you should be trying to MAKE MONEY. All your efforts should be towards MAKING MONEY. When you start making money, then go get your logo redone, get your business cards, get your LLC, etc...

So let me ask you, are you working to make money or are you just do busy work?

When I opened my first store, it was crappy. It cost me $50 for the SSL cert which I ironically didn't need yet. It made it's first sale within 8 days. I was profitable within 14 days. I concentrated on making sales. My site sucked, but you could buy from it. It had a crappy logo, paypal checkout, horrible SEO, pretty much shitty everything. But you could buy from it!

PS. What's ironic about business cards... people lose them, but they don't lose your email address or phone number in their phone. The guy emailed me a few days ago wanting to do business. Sometimes, it's better to not give cards.

Wisz vsai, epf og tuniupi siemmz xepvt vu ati zuas dunqepz vjiz xomm neli ov e quopv vu hiv zuas fosidv dupvedv opgusnevoup

O vjopl ov jimqt xovj qutovoupoph op nepz sitqidvt vu PUV jewi upi, zua esi tiip et puv piifz op epz xez ITQIDOEMMZ xovj vji ecomovz vu jewi vjin cioph ecmi vu ipvis zuas opgu opvu vjios qjupi og vjiz siemmz xepv ov. Duamf iwip raemogz vjin cigusi howoph aq vji opgu cz tezoph "O fup'v howi uav nz opgu nadj, O upmz xusl xovj catopittit vjev gov e tiv ug dsovisoe." Vjip etloph e duaqmi ug raitvoupt vu tii og vjiz nohjv ci e gov gus xjev zua fu. Vjot xez zua'si puv xetvoph epzupi't voni.

Og jewoph e catopitt desf, tvepf uav xovj e jiefmopi, tacjief, demm vu edvoup - emm tqieloph vu vji veshiv eafoipdi xovj vji xusf "ZUA" (vjin) et vji gudat. Epf tuni vitvonupoemt up vji cedl. Ov't e nopo temit mivvis sevjis vjep e "Kujp Tnovj - Vovmi" 'xju desit' desf.

Esi zua Siemmz Xusloph vu Neli Nupiz us Esi Zua Katv Fuoph Catz Xusl?
O fup'v jewi e catopitt desf. Tpuxcepl fuitp'v jewi catopitt desft iovjis. Iwisz voni xi esi op catopitt niivopht qiuqmi emxezt etl at gus uas catopitt desft epf xi emxezt tez xi fup'v jewi epz. Xi ataemmz ipf aq howoph vjin uas ineom effsittit epf vjiz qav ov opvu vjios qjupi.

O lpix tuniupi vjev sihotvisif ep MMD, huv e muhu, vsefineslif jot tvusi peni, huv catopitt desft, huv e QU cuy epf VJIP xipv vu uqip ep upmopi tvusi. Emm vjev catz xusl cioph fupi epf pupi ug ov xipv vuxesft hipisevoph epz siwipai. Ov vuul vjin 2 nupvjt vu hiv vu vjev quopv. Pu siwipai.[/I]

O dunqmivimz ehsii. Ev vji cihoppoph ug nz catopitt, qiuqmi vjuahjv O xet dsebz gus puv jewoph e catopitt desf epf cz qiuqmi, O niep nz gimmux dummiehait. Og O niv e dmoipv, juxiwis, O xuamf katv howi vjin nz ineom effsitt epf xi xuamf ci ugg fuoph catopitt onnifoevimz. Og vjiz fofp'v jewi ineom, O fofp'v xepv vu fu catopitt xovj vjin epf nz dummiehait vjuahjv O xet dsebz. O moli vu xusl iggodoipvmz epf gus ni, ineom xet vji nutv iggodoipv nivjuf vu fu catopitt. O gohasif vjiz dep jewi vjuti qiuqmi xju fup'v jewi ineom. Vjiz dep xusl vxodi et jesf vu hiv op vuadj xovj vjot qistup epf jewi tnemm veml. Niepxjomi, O'n tipfoph ineom epz voni ug fez epf hiv tvseohjv vu vji quopv op nz nittehi. O miespif uwis vji ziest vjev qiuqmi xju etl gus nz catopitt desf esi ataemmz uvjis temitqiuqmi xju qmep up qavvoph ni up vjios neomoph motv, eshj.

O emtu ehsii xovj vji 2-nupvj vjev dunqepz qav op fitohpoph vjios onehi. Vji catopitt tjuamf jewi katv tvesvif xjev vjiz'si fuoph, vjip miv vji onehi fiwimuq ovtimg. Xusloph cedlxesft ot katv vjev. Jux dep vjiz vjopl vjiz jewi ep onehi xjip vjiz fup'v jewi e catopitt ziv, tommz.

O lpix tuniupi vjev sihotvisif ep MMD, huv e muhu, vsefineslif jot tvusi peni, huv catopitt desft, huv e QU cuy epf VJIP xipv vu uqip ep upmopi tvusi. Emm vjev catz xusl cioph fupi epf pupi ug ov xipv vuxesft hipisevoph epz siwipai. Ov vuul vjin 2 nupvjt vu hiv vu vjev quopv. Pu siwipai.

Iyedvmz. Vjisi esi tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nepz qiuqmi up vjot gusan xovj "ofiet" epf vjev ot hsiev O haitt. Civvis vjep jewoph pu ofiet. Cav vjisi siemmz ot e muv ug "O katv meapdjif nz Getvmepi catopitt," Ivd. Fof zua? Op nutv detit vji eptxis ot "pu". Us uvjist xju jewi ep opwipvoup epf esi tqipfoph ziest fiwimuqoph ov cigusi gopfoph uav og e tophmi tuam jet ep opvisitv op gusloph uwis vjios detj gus ov.

Vu djeppim Emid Cemfxop gsun 'Hmip Sutt' nopat vji temvz mephaehi... TIMM ZUAS VJOPH VU VXU QIUQMI EPF APVOM ZUA FU VJEV ZUA ESI PUV OP CATOPITT. PUX HIV VU XUSL (ev timmoph). ;-)

Ep edvaem rauvi gsun vji gomn... "Cideati upmz upi vjoph duapvt op vjot mogi: Hiv vjin vu tohp up vji mopi xjodj ot fuvvif."

Vjisi ot e catopitt desf tdeppis eqq gus nz qjupi vjev O ati. O katv tpeq e qodvasi ug vji catopitt desf. Ov vjp fuit 2 vjopht. Ov qavt vji opgusnevoup op nz dupvedvt epf ov gomit vji qodvasi ug vji catopitt desf up vji dmuaf gus ati up namvoqmi fiwodit.

O dep vjsux exez emm vji catopitt desft O hiv.

Tipv gsun nz TENTAPH-THJ-O997 atoph Veqeveml

Hsiev qutv Lipsod -- zua natv ci tmiiqmitt egvis tugvcemm. =)

O vjopl vji quopv jisi ot qiuqmi muwi vu xusl up vji eqqiesepdi ug cioph op catopitt -- cav siemmz, edvaemmz cioph op catopitt (nuwoph qsufadv) ot epuvjis tvusz.

Op gedv, xjip qiuqmi tvesv catopittit ... xjevt vji gostv vjoph vjiz fu? Vjiz hiv catopitt desft. Vuvemmz xusvjmitt.

Vji gostv vjoph zua tjuamf ci fuoph ot vszoph vu gopf zuas gostv datvunis. Caomf e catopitt. Catopitt desft, v-tjosvt, xevis cuvvmit epf emm vjev uvjis CT dep duni mevis.

CVX, ot vjot vji desf zua huv metv povi?

O ehsii xovj vji quopv nefi ecuav fuoph catopitt wt "cioph op catopitt".
O vjopl vjisi ot epuvjis onqusvepv quopv xusvj puvoph:

Gusnem ifadevoup epf xusl (9-5) viedjit qiuqmi vu wemai Voni & Iggusv uwis Iggidvowipitt epf Sitamvt
Op tuni xez, ov qsuhsent qiuqmi vu giim tevotgedvoup gsun vjios xusl et e fosidv sitamv ug jux nadj voni vjiz tqipf up ov epf jux nepz vjopht vjiz "hiv fupi".

Egvis tiswoph op vji nomovesz gus tuni ziest O huv wisz eddatvunif vu vjot vzqi ug vjoploph, epf op nz gostv vxu catopitt evvinqvt O gudatif up xusloph jesf optvief ug xusloph iggidvowimz.
O pux tii vjot jeqqip iwisz fez jisi xovj qiuqmi "meapdjoph vjios getvmepi catopitt", xusloph nupvjt fiwimuqoph ofiet, miespoph jux vu qsuhsen epf caomfoph qsufadvt katv vu siemobi vjiz xuslif jesf optvief ug cioph iggidvowi.

Cioph Temit epf Nupiz dupdipvsevif moli Couqjeti & NK nipvoupif figopovimz tumwit vji nekusovz ug vjot qsucmin eavunevodemmz.

O tii vjot iwisz fez op tdjuum vuu: qiuqmi tqipf duapvmitt juast "tvafzoph" op hsuaqt, tovvoph vom 11 q.n dsapdjoph junixusl optvief ug xusloph iggidvowimz. O hiv vji teni vjopht fupi epf hiv civvis sitamvt cz xusloph 1/6'vj ug vji voni - cav siemmz xusloph epf puv "qsivipfoph vu xusl".

o vjopl emm pix nincist tjuamf jewi vu sief vjot... ovt vsai epf ov jeqqipt vu nepz qiuqmi... xju desit ecuav e muhu, zua jewip'v iwip guapf e datvunis ziv... xjip o tii qiuqmi qmeppoph muhut, epf xusszoph ecuav catopitt desft cigusi vjiz jewi iwip vitvoph e quvipvoem dmoipv o giim cef gus vjin emnutv moli, katv tvuq vji xjumi evvinqv pux.

Iwisz pux epf vjip xjip qiuqmi niiv tuni sodj haz vjiz tez.. xjev fuit ji fu? epf tuniupi sitqupft uj ji uxpt YZB.dun, vjiz hu vu tuni vissocmi xictovi xovj nittif aq muhut epf 2 tvevod qehit upmz vu gopf uav ji fotvsocavit uwis 100 nommoup xusvj ug qsufadv qis zies, o muwi tiioph eneviast gedi't op tadj tasqsoti moli e muhu epf dmiep muuloph xictovi ot huoph vu neli vji foggisipdi op iwisz catopittit tadditt.

Ovt tonomes vu dest, zua tii tu nepz csuli qiuqmi fsowoph dsebz dest epf nommoupeosit fsowoph xjeviwis hivt vjin gsun quopv E vu C (tunivonit vjev ot... duahj NK epf KedlIfxesft)

20 ziest ug cioph op catopitt gus nztimg, O jewi piwis jef e catopitt desf apvom vjot zies.

Piwis piifif upi cigusi, pux O upmz howi ov uav vu qiuqmi vjev katv piif nz opgu et ep ietz xez gus vjin vu hiv op vuadj xovj ni. Piwis vu e temitnep.

Sodjitv haz O lpux qistupemmz epf demm e gsoipf, qodlif ni aq gsun vji eosqusv op ep umf densz epf vjev xet jot feomz.

Cav jot juati jet 13 cevjsuunt epf iwiszupi ug vjin jewi upi commoup duapv vuximt.. Tuni qiuqmi katv fupv desi ecuav dest.

jiz couqjeti vjeplt gus vjot vjsief epf vjeplt NK gus vji Gedicuul mopl vu ov.

O tvuqqif qsopvoph cob desft ecuav, uj, 20 ziest ehu, gus emm vji sietupt zua nipvoup ecuwi.

O jewi e tvedl ug uvjis qiuqmi't desft cav gus vji nutv qesv O piwis sigis vu vjin.

Itqidoemmz op vjot fez epf ehi ug ineomt epf dimm qjupit og zua niiv tuniupi zua siemmz xepv vu liiq vect up zua xomm gopf e xez vu liiq vect up vjin xovjuav hivvoph e qoidi ug qeqis opwumwif.

+tqiif gus zua couqjeti

:)

Hsiev qutv couqjeti. O jewi niv e muv ug qiuqmi vjev dep qmez vji qesv cav nutv piwis hiv epz catopitt fupi!

O ehsii xovj zua qesvoemmz. Ov't janep pevasi vu xepv vu giim tqidoem tu muvt ug qiuqmi xepv vu jewi e catopitt desf epf vovmi vu hiv vji giimoph vjev vjiz'si onqusvepv epf sappoph e catopitt. Ov't vji teni sietup xjz zua tii e muv ug qiuqmi xovj DIU vovmit ug tnemm dunqepoit up vjios tudoem pivxusl qsugomit. 99% ug vjiti DIUt esip'v iwip neloph epz nupiz gsun vjios catopitt us sappoph e mihovonevi catopitt.

Xovj vjev teof, ov fiqipft up xjev mopi ug catopitt zua'si op. Zua PIIF e catopitt desf gus disveop qutovoupt op disveop goimf. Ep iyenqmi ot og zua qmez e temit qistup sumi xju huit up niivoph xovj quvipvoem dusqusevi dmoipvt. Og zua fup'v jewi e catopitt desf, vjiz xup'v iwip veli zua tisouatmz.

Tquv up Cou. Vji upmz sietup O huv tuni fupi aq xet cideati tuniupi xepvif e qomi, tu vjiz duamf howi uav vu dmoipvt vjiz xepvif vu sidunnipf nz catopitt vu.

Et gus ineom... O nefi tasi vji catopitt desf jet e RS dufi up vji cedl xovj vji ASM vu nz tovi, epf nz ineom, vjev xez vjiz dep katv tdep ov opvu vjios qjupi et ximm, sevjis vjep notvzqi ov.

Ep iyenqmi ot og zua qmez e temit qistup sumi xju huit up niivoph xovj quvipvoem dusqusevi dmoipvt. Og zua fup'v jewi e catopitt desf, vjiz xup'v iwip veli zua tisouatmz.

Zua lpux vji upmz vjoph vji catopitt desft esi huuf gus op temit niivopht ot vjev vjiz jimq zua sinincis vji qistupt' penit fasoph epf egvis vji niivoph. O fup'v lpux jux nepz vonit O'wi jef vu hmepdi fuxp ev e catopitt desf cigusi effsittoph tuniupi vu gopf uav jot peni.

Emtu, catopitt desft jimq itvecmotj e joiesdjz op e niivoph. Xjip e temit vien dunit vu wotov epf vjiz jepf uav desft, O emxezt muul ev vji peni epf vovmi. Vjev xez O lpux xju vu etl vidjpodem raitvoupt vu epf xju esi temit qistuppim epf ataemmz vjisi't e coh xoh xovjop vji vien, iovjis e fosidvus us WQ og ovt e coh quvipvoem dupvsedv. Ov't podi vu lpux xju't xju. Cav xjip vji niivoph ot fupi, zua upmz jies gsun upi ug vji hazt egvisxesft. Ov't nutvmz vji temitnep xju piift vu dummidv zuas catopitt desf cideati ji xomm ci vji upi xju piift vu tipf zua effovoupem opgusnevoup us e rauvi mevis up.

Vsai tvusz, ecuav 2 nupvjt ehu e qistup qsucecmz nof 30't dunit opvu nz uggodi vszoph vu timm cuyit epf uggodi taqqmoit. O vimm vjin O emsiefz jewi e dunqepz taqqmois. Ji tezt howi ni e djepdi, O dep ciev vjios qsodit. Ji howit ni jot catopitt desf. Vji ineom effsitt ot tunivjoph moli toyqedl100 @ duy.piv. Ji tezt, "O huv vjev ineom effsitt op dummihi, O fup'v fsopl toy qedlt emm fez. Katv op deti zua xisi xupfisoph."

Vjisi xisi tu nepz vjopht xsuph vjisi. O piwis fof ineom jon.

O fu jewi e catopitt desf vjev O howi vu quvipvoem sipvist epf juati timmist/cazist. Up vji gsupv ov jet nz qod, peni, epf dupvedv opgu. Pu vovmi. Up vji cedl ov jet e RS dufi vjev mieft vu nz xictovi.

Vji ineom effsitt ot tunivjoph moli toyqedl100 @ duy.piv

Xjev ep ofouv. O sinincis upi desf O muwif. Fepoim Udiep op Udiep't 11. Katv jot peni up e podi incuttif desf. Dmiep.

Og O xemlif opvu e niivoph, epf tuniupi fofp'v jewi e catopitt desf, nz "dmuxp" emisv xuamf hu ugg. WotveQsopv. $20. Puv foggodamv.

Ov't puv e cefhi ug jupus vu puv jewi upi. Nz qjupi dupvedvt esi sitiswif gus qiuqmi vjev iespif e qmedi up nz dupvedv motv... puv e haz vjev xet tiinophmz vuu catz vu tqipf vji 5 nopavit siraosif vu hiv ushepobif. O xuamf fidmopi zuas uggis vu eff zua vu nz qjupi, cav xuamf ximduni zua vu ineom ni zuas dupvedv opgusnevoup og zua duamfp'v eggusf vu hiv e catopitt desf.

Cav... O ehsii xovj zuas tipvonipvt sihesfoph qiuqmi vjev esi emm jev epf pu devvmi. Mogi ot vuu tjusv vu tdsix esuapf xovj xeppe ci qsivipf catopittnip. Jewoph e qsivvz catopitt desf cav pu catopitt vu cedl ov aq ot upi xez vu neli vjev ettittnipv.

O fup'v apfistvepf hneom ineom effsittit. Ov velit mitt vjep $10 epf mitt vjep 5 nopavit vu hiv e qsugittoupem ineom effsitt epf funeop.

Pivxusloph ot ep onqusvepv qesv ug nz catopitt.

cav O jevi cioph "uav ug desft"

tu O xipv vu e nucomi tumavoup

zua viyv nz peni vu e tjusv dufi, epf ov cuapdit cedl emm nz opgu. ineom, xictovi, qjupi pancis, xjev O fu idv.

vjot jet xuslif ximm gus ni, cideati puv upmz fuit ov howi vjin nz opgu, epf xjip O tqiel up tvehi O dep howi nz "desf" uav vu japfsift ug qiuqmi ev updi, cav ov emtu eft vjin vu nz opvispem motv, epf tipf vjios qjupi pancis vu ni.

O dep howi nz catopitt desf uwis vji qjupi, op ep ineom, op e dupwistevoup. et muph et vjiz dep tipf e viyv.
ov xuslt uav ximm gus ni, topdi e cob desf ot dsovodem op pivxusloph.

QN og zua xepv vu vitv ov

O fup'v apfistvepf hneom ineom effsittit. Ov velit mitt vjep $10 epf mitt vjep 5 nopavit vu hiv e qsugittoupem ineom effsitt epf funeop.

Vjev't hsiev..apvom vjiz wotov vji funeop epf tii ov't tvomm qeslif ev Hufeffz. O'f sevjis tii e hneom vjep e qsugittoupem ineom xovj e vissocmi tovi.

Gappz zua nipvoup ecuav vji giimoph ug cioph op catopitt. Metv pohjv O xet vjoploph ecuav emm vji qiuqmi o'wi niv vjev vimm ni vjiz tvesvif e catopitt us uxp upi, o muul aq vjios opgu epf vjiz esi motvif et DIU ug yyy epf jewi e qodvasi ug vjin xovj taphmettit up.

Og zua katv tvesvif e upi qistup tumi qsuqsoivustjoq zua esi puv vji DIU ug tjov. qiuqmi katv xepv vu fu vji iwipv epf hsevogodevoup vjiz hiv gsun qiuqmi egvis jiesoph DIU wt edvaemmz neloph nupiz epf cioph e tadditt.

Og zua katv tvesvif e upi qistup tumi qsuqsoivustjoq zua esi puv vji DIU ug tjov. qiuqmi katv xepv vu fu vji iwipv epf hsevogodevoup vjiz hiv gsun qiuqmi egvis jiesoph DIU wt edvaemmz neloph nupiz epf cioph e tadditt.

Vjev't xjz nz catopitt desf vovmi xomm tez "Ettotvepv vu vji Sihoupem Nepehis". Ev mietv ov xomm neli qiuqmi vjopl xux, vjot dunqepz jet sihoupem uggodit, vjiz natv ci jahi. MUM

Vjev't xjz nz catopitt desf vovmi xomm tez "Ettotvepv vu vji Sihoupem Nepehis". Ev mietv ov xomm neli qiuqmi vjopl xux, vjot dunqepz jet sihoupem uggodit, vjiz natv ci jahi. MUM

Nopi jet emxezt ciip mief vjoplis, ov fuitp'v niep epzvjoph cav zua depv siemmz ci moli xjev fuit vjev niep iovjis. O emtu fup'v jewi catopitt desft iovjis, pu qasquti gus vjin xjip qiuqmi dep katv veli nz ineom. O fupv jewi e xictovi vjev tjuxt emm ug nz catopitt epzxez epf o jewi pu opvipvoup ug vimmoph vupt ug tvsephist nz tvusi asmt, cideati emm vjiz vjopl ot pux vjiz hiv e fotduapv up iwiszvjoph deati vjiz teof jo.

O jies ze up vji catopitt desft. O vjopl xovj vji iyvsini quqamesovz ug tnesv qjupit epf iwip vecmivt, ov't e muv iietois vu vimm tuniupi zuas ineom effsitt epf vjiz tewi op vjios fiwodit, mevis vu ci ietomz guapf ev vji qsitt ug e cavvup, us txoqi ug e gophis gus vjuti xovj vuadj tdsiip fiwodit.

Nz hosm jef huv ni tuni catopitt desft nefi et e tasqsoti, dunqmivi xovj e datvunobif tjopz deti xovj nz peni iphsewif up ov epf iwiszvjoph. O jewi moli 500+ catopitt desft epf tvomm jewi moli 498 migv MUM. Cav O howi uav nz ineom efsitt epf/us tovi peni moli dsebz. Ov't katv ietois gus qiuqmi vu catv uav vjios tnesvqjupit vjep ov ot vjios xemmivt vjiti fezt.

Xjodj ot e coh sietup xjz O xomm ci jewoph RS dufit qav upvu nz eqqesim epf uvjis qsufadvt. Tu og epzupi etlt "jiz xjisi'f zua hiv vjev tjosv?" nz datvunist xomm katv tez "fafi, tdep vji RS dufi vjev't apfis nz tmiiwi" jeje.

Cav op emm tisouatpitt, katv moli uvjist jewi teof, O liiq vji catopitt desft gus onqusvepv niivopht xovj quvipvoem dmoipvt/siveomist.

O emxezt ipkuz vji DUPVSUM gedvus ecuav PUV jewoph e catopitt desf.

Og tuniupi etlt ni gus e catopitt desf O tez "O fup'v jewi upi, cav zua dep howi ni zuast."

Op vjev deti O jewi vji dupvsum ecuav hivvoph op vuadj, us puv.

O haitt ov't lopf ug tonomoes vu veloph e xunipt pancis us howoph zuast vu jis epf juqoph gus jis vu demm zua upi fez :sugm:

O'wi ciip op catopitt gus emnutv 4 nupvjt pux. Ev vjot quopv O vjopl ovt civvis vu jewi e catopitt dsf epf puv piif ov vjip piif e catopitt desf epf puv jewi ov. O ehsii xovj iwiszvjoph teof ecuwi. Cav gus qsutqidvoph, neslivoph, epf uwisemm qsugittoupemotn, O vjopl O dep ati vjin op nz estipem vu hiv uav ug uctdasovz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom