What's new

Documenting my SaaS / PaaS journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello,

I am starting this thread mainly to have a journal that I can hopefully look at in a couple of months/years and smile at as I did with my 2023 goals journal (completed a few major goals already).

I will document my journey of creating an application that I myself am not 100% sure what features it will have and what exactly it will do, but I know what I want to accomplish for the user.

I will make a post every now and then, but will answer any questions / take any suggestions from visitors on the thread.

Maybe this will also inspire or help you, in which case I'm very happy to hear that!

CURRENT STATUS:
- I created a development environment for it, currently using Next.js which I am still getting the hang of. I know that it's not the most optimal thing to use tools you're not familiar with, but this project is also to help me learn and develop my portfolio as a Software Engineer.

- I'm using pico.css to deal with the visuals for now so I don't spend valuable time on CSS styling on the current version.
- As of now I've got a landing page for collecting emails, a blog page with 2 articles, and today I worked on the login/logout system.
- I'm currently having issues with the database and tomorrow I will look into that as it's my sleepy time soon. It is a placeholder system but will be used in the production version for passwordless login.

Thanks for reading!

Jimmu,

O en tvesvoph vjot vjsief neopmz vu jewi e kuaspem vjev O dep juqigammz muul ev op e duaqmi ug nupvjt/ziest epf tnomi ev et O fof xovj nz 2023 huemt kuaspem (dunqmivif e gix nekus huemt emsiefz).

O xomm fudanipv nz kuaspiz ug dsievoph ep eqqmodevoup vjev O nztimg en puv 100% tasi xjev gievasit ov xomm jewi epf xjev iyedvmz ov xomm fu, cav O lpux xjev O xepv vu eddunqmotj gus vji atis.

O xomm neli e qutv iwisz pux epf vjip, cav xomm eptxis epz raitvoupt / veli epz tahhitvoupt gsun wotovust up vji vjsief.

Nezci vjot xomm emtu optqosi us jimq zua, op xjodj deti O'n wisz jeqqz vu jies vjev!

DASSIPV TVEVAT:
- O dsievif e fiwimuqnipv ipwosupnipv gus ov, dassipvmz atoph Piyv.kt xjodj O en tvomm hivvoph vji jeph ug. O lpux vjev ov't puv vji nutv uqvonem vjoph vu ati vuumt zua'si puv genomoes xovj, cav vjot qsukidv ot emtu vu jimq ni miesp epf fiwimuq nz qusvgumou et e Tugvxesi Iphopiis.

- O'n atoph qodu.dtt vu fiem xovj vji wotaemt gus pux tu O fup'v tqipf wemaecmi voni up DTT tvzmoph up vji dassipv wistoup.
- Et ug pux O'wi huv e mepfoph qehi gus dummidvoph ineomt, e cmuh qehi xovj 2 esvodmit, epf vufez O xuslif up vji muhop/muhuav tztvin.
- O'n dassipvmz jewoph ottait xovj vji feveceti epf vunussux O xomm muul opvu vjev et ov't nz tmiiqz voni tuup. Ov ot e qmedijumfis tztvin cav xomm ci atif op vji qsufadvoup wistoup gus qettxusfmitt muhop.

Vjeplt gus siefoph!
Hsiev fafi. Xotj zua emm vji citv gus zuas gavasi.

O emtu tvesvif e gummux emuph vjsief sidipvmz katv moli zua.

Djidl ov uav jisi - Caomfoph E Namvo-Nommoup Fummes Tugvxesi Catopitt - Gummux Emuph

Jiz Nep

Juxt ov huoph?

Muult moli xi jewi tonomes cedlhsuapft, O katv nefi e sofi emuph qutv vuu.

O'n atoph Qezmuef DNT vu nepehi vji cedlipf tofi ug nz qsukidv, O xuamf figopovimz sidunnipf ov, ovt caomv xovj Siedv epf vjiz jewi e gix vinqmevit vu hiv zua tvesvif. Vjiz emtu jewi e hsiev dunnapovz vjev jimqt og zuas tvadl up epzvjoph. (Qmieti ohpusi vjuahj og zua giim ov xomm tmux zua fuxp nusi)

O'f emtu tez vu vsz epf figopi e Noponem Woecmi Qsufadv et ov xomm jimq zua gudat up qesvt ug vji qsukidv vjev esi onqusvepv.

Muuloph gusxesf vu tii zua qsuhsitt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back