EssyLarsson
New Contributor
Hi!
Ok, so there may be some miss-spelling since English is not my main language.
Is anyone doing dropshipping? I've had it as a full-time job for 7 months but I lost everything through Facebook Ads because I didn't know what I was doing. But now that I've studied Facebook Ads for almost a year. I'm definitely going to try again.
For people who don't know what dropshipping is: (When a customer order something from your online store. Then you'll go to your supplier and ship it directly to the customer. You don't carry any inventory)
I had a clothing store that was doing 3-4K a week. My marketing strategy was simple. I just gave Instagram influencers free products in exchange for a shoutout. And I would also tell these influencers that they should mention that there is a 10% discount code.
I love dropshipping. I finally found something that works for me and pays off! Before I discovered the e-commerce world I did businesses that did not work. Fiverr, MLM (also known as a pyramid scheme) Freelancer. I even have a blog about e-commerce/dropshipping. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share my blog here.
This is why my dropshipping store was successful:
Ok, so there may be some miss-spelling since English is not my main language.
Is anyone doing dropshipping? I've had it as a full-time job for 7 months but I lost everything through Facebook Ads because I didn't know what I was doing. But now that I've studied Facebook Ads for almost a year. I'm definitely going to try again.
For people who don't know what dropshipping is: (When a customer order something from your online store. Then you'll go to your supplier and ship it directly to the customer. You don't carry any inventory)
I had a clothing store that was doing 3-4K a week. My marketing strategy was simple. I just gave Instagram influencers free products in exchange for a shoutout. And I would also tell these influencers that they should mention that there is a 10% discount code.
I love dropshipping. I finally found something that works for me and pays off! Before I discovered the e-commerce world I did businesses that did not work. Fiverr, MLM (also known as a pyramid scheme) Freelancer. I even have a blog about e-commerce/dropshipping. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share my blog here.
This is why my dropshipping store was successful:
- Selling unique products:
- Branding:
- Product description:
- Marketing to the right customers:
- Customer support:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
