- Joined
- Aug 9, 2007
- Messages
- 682
Rep Bank
$865
$865
User Power: 17%
I read the E-Myth revisited last night and thought it was a great book. Exactly what most of us here are looking to do by automating our businesses.
Have most of you already read this book?
I understand the application of Gerber's principles to most businesses, but I am having trouble figuring out the application to investing in apartments or developing real estate.
Once the property is in the "hold and manage" stage, I understand that you can implement systems to make the management the way you want without you being present.
But Gerber talks about looking at ALL aspects of one's business and asking how you can automate it. How can you automate all of the other aspects of a commercial real estate deal?
I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the above and in general your thoughts on the book and if you've used it in your business.
Thanks!
Have most of you already read this book?
I understand the application of Gerber's principles to most businesses, but I am having trouble figuring out the application to investing in apartments or developing real estate.
Once the property is in the "hold and manage" stage, I understand that you can implement systems to make the management the way you want without you being present.
But Gerber talks about looking at ALL aspects of one's business and asking how you can automate it. How can you automate all of the other aspects of a commercial real estate deal?
I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the above and in general your thoughts on the book and if you've used it in your business.
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
