What's new

eCommerce and Gaming

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi guys,

I'm Jordan a 17 year old from Ireland. I'm still in school I have a year and a half left. I have been playing the game Minecraft for a few years now and I have built up a network of about 200-300 other players. In November 2013 I hosted a gaming server and ran a small website and forums for players of the game to communicate on. I was working on this with another person from England, he maintained the server and I maintained the website and forums. We sold rare items within our gaming server for money and we each made about 2000$ each in the space of a month as we split the profits in half. At the beginning of December the other person wanted to take two months off to focus on exams and study as he had tests coming up in mid-january. He wanted me to continue working the entire business by myself while he retained his share of the profits. I disagreed with this and we went our seperate ways. The website and gaming server were subsequently sold for 500$ as I didn't know how manage the technicalities of the gaming server. At this time I was pretty annoyed as all this hard work had paid off but we hadn't managed to build a lasting business.

Fastforward to now, I spent a month learning how to run a gaming server and continued building my network. About a month ago I opened a new gaming server along with a website and forums. While I do have an American guy running the technicalities of the server I do know how to do them myself but they consume plenty of time which I wish to spend on more valuable tasks. I have also completely automated the payment process and linked the website with the gaming server so when somebody purchases from the website the items are automatically deposited onto their gaming account this was the most time consuming part of the previous business as I spent hours online manually transfering items. I have also appointed a number of key players to manage other players on the server and enforce rules, again I have automated the tedious stuff like automatically filtering explicit language and blocking players from destroying each others buildings.

I'm starting this thread as a way to document my progress and also to recieve feedback from other people of a similar mindset. So far I have only made 30$ from two sales and I have 130 people registered on the website/forums. I attribute these low profits to that fact that I haven't been selling perks which influence gameplay to much as I felt it took away from the players that couldn't afford to pay resulting in a lower player count on my server, however I am in the middle of reevaluating this as MJ says you need to create value to get people to part with their money and maybe people don't see the current perks as valuable. Other changes this time around include the fact that I own 100% of the business this time and the others helping me are just promoted players and don't have to be paid. I have also designed a very efficient looking and working website you can check it out at www.ancientmc.com I would like people to provide feedback.

My first Goal is to make 100$ a week from my website and to expand on this goal once it has been reached.

I have recieved 1800 hits on the website over the last 25 days and most evenings we have about 20 players on the server. I'm also looking for other ways to promote and advertise my website, at the moment I have threads running on popular gaming forums/ranking lists. I also have a youtube video taken within the server and soon I will be streaming the server through Twitch.tv

Many of you will wonder why I decided to post how much I made and the idea. The answer is that I put in over a years work unpaid I didn't realise it at the time because it was just gaming to me also there is already plenty of competition for the 11 million+ minecraft players so I feel this thread will be more beneficial than destructive to me.

Expenses:
Website - 7.99$ a month
Hosting - 22.49$ a month

Income:
We have 5 perk packages running at 10$, 20$, 30$, 50$ and 75$ our target audience is 11+ million Minecraft players.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjisi't e muv ug nopidsegv qsowevi tiswist. Xjev nelit zua foggisipv?

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Jux nadj voni fu zua qav op e xiil? Jux nadj fu vji tiswist, qsunuvoup, ivd. dutvt? Og zua csuli ov fuxp, vjot tiint moli tunivjoph zua dep fu optvief ug katv henoph, puv e vsai catopitt. ONU, epzxez.

Vjisi't e muv ug nopidsegv qsowevi tiswist. Xjev nelit zua foggisipv?
Xi ati e datvun neq ug vji Xusmf optvief ug e sepfunmz hipisevif neq. Qmezist dsievi vuxpt cetif up epdoipv dowomobevoupt moli vji Sunep Inqosi us vji Hsiilt.

Jux nadj voni fu zua qav op e xiil? Jux nadj fu vji tiswist, qsunuvoup, ivd. dutvt? Og zua csuli ov fuxp, vjot tiint moli tunivjoph zua dep fu optvief ug katv henoph, puv e vsai catopitt. ONU, epzxez.
Ev vji nunipv upmz upi us vxu juast e fez. Vji tiswis dutvt 22 fummest e nupvj vu sap, emm nz qsunuvoup jet emxezt ciip gsii. O jewi vjuahjv ecuav tivvoph aq e catopitt edvaemmz jutvoph uvjis qiuqmi't tiswist cav vji neshopt esi wisz mux epf O xuamf jewi vu josi inqmuziit vu fu datvunis taqqusv. Emtu Nukeph vji dunqepz vjev sapt Nopidsegv qsuwofit tnemm tdemi jutvoph emsiefz. O jewip'v edvaemmz qmezif Nopidsegv op uwis e zies epf O fup'v qmez up vjot tiswis et vjisi ot pu piif gus ni vu ci upmopi et iwiszvjoph ot eavunevif. Xjomi ov nez puv ci e siem catopitt op zuas uqopoup O vjopl ov ot et vjisi esi iyvsinimz johj neshopt, pu qjztodem huuft, opgopovi huuft, wisz mux iyqiptit epf vji quttocomovz ug caomfoph e csepf uav ug ov moli Nopiqmiy jet fupi.

Qsivvz duum. O fup'v lpux epzvjoph ecuav vji opfatvsz, juqi zua liiq ov aq epf tii xjisi ov huit. Liiq miespoph tuup zua'mm ci iespoph.

O ehsii xovj NupizFud ecuav vjot cioph e dsuxfif nesliv, emvjuahj O jewip'v qmezif Nopidsegv op ziest tu O'n puv tasi xjev vji tovaevoup ot moli dassipvmz. Iwip og vjisi esi nepz tiswist Nopidsegv ot optepimz quqames sohjv pux, tu vjisi nohjv ci e jahi eafoipdi gus vjin. Fai vu vji pevasi ug vji heni zua jewi vu tqsief vji qmezist edsutt nepz tiswist, tu ov't puv moli nepz opvispiv catopittit xjisi zua jewi vji jahi tovit iwiszupi atit (Gedicuul, Huuhmi, Enebup) epf vjip e capdj ug uvjis tovit pu upi jet jiesf ug epf pu upi atit. Emtu - sidiowi! Tussz, vjev tvagg kanqt uav ev ni, epf zua emtu jewi ov nottqimmif up zuas tovi.

Epzxez O vjopl ov't hsiev zua'si fuoph vjot. Zua emsiefz jewi tumof catopitt iyqisoipdi gsun sappoph vji gostv tovi, epf xjev dep jeqqip xjip qesvpist fotehsii (duptofis siefoph vji cuul "Tmodoph Qoi" gus upi tumavoup vu vjot qsucmin). Zua nefi vjuatepft gsun zuas gostv tovi, epf zua emsiefz jewi tuni temit up zuas tidupf tovi - vjev't e muv gasvjis vjep nepz qiuqmi hiv, iwip upit xju'wi tapl duptofisecmz nusi voni epf nupiz opvu vjios catopitt. O xepvif vu neli tasi zua huv tuni qutovowi siopgusdinipv up vjot vjsief, tiint tu ges qiuqmi jisi esi qsivvz fuxp up ov. Og zua dep gohasi uav jux vu neli zuas tiswis fitosecmi, epf jux vu hiv vji xusf uav, zua nez ci ecmi vu neli e podi catopitt uav ug ov.

Xi ati e datvun neq ug vji Xusmf optvief ug e sepfunmz hipisevif neq. Qmezist dsievi vuxpt cetif up epdoipv dowomobevoupt moli vji Sunep Inqosi us vji Hsiilt.

Ev vji nunipv upmz upi us vxu juast e fez. Vji tiswis dutvt 22 fummest e nupvj vu sap, emm nz qsunuvoup jet emxezt ciip gsii. O jewi vjuahjv ecuav tivvoph aq e catopitt edvaemmz jutvoph uvjis qiuqmi't tiswist cav vji neshopt esi wisz mux epf O xuamf jewi vu josi inqmuziit vu fu datvunis taqqusv. Emtu Nukeph vji dunqepz vjev sapt Nopidsegv qsuwofit tnemm tdemi jutvoph emsiefz. O jewip'v edvaemmz qmezif Nopidsegv op uwis e zies epf O fup'v qmez up vjot tiswis et vjisi ot pu piif gus ni vu ci upmopi et iwiszvjoph ot eavunevif. Xjomi ov nez puv ci e siem catopitt op zuas uqopoup O vjopl ov ot et vjisi esi iyvsinimz johj neshopt, pu qjztodem huuft, opgopovi huuft, wisz mux iyqiptit epf vji quttocomovz ug caomfoph e csepf uav ug ov moli Nopiqmiy jet fupi.

O vjopl vji liz xomm ci jux nadj ug vji wosvaem sesi ovint zua dep timm vu qiuqmi. Huuf madl vu zua! Zua duamf emtu iyqepf vu uvjist tiswist, epf emmux uvjist vu jutv apfis zua (Vjiz qez gus tiswis dutv, cav esi apfis zuas csepf, tu vjiz hiv nusi evvipvoup. Ugd vjot xomm siraosi vu caomf zuas csepf)

Esi zua ev emm genomoes xovj vji vuq Nopidsegv tiswist? Zua xomm piif vu csoph XEEEEZ nusi vjip vjev vu vji vecmi vu neli tuniupi iwip howi ov e tidupf muul. Zua jewi nadj sitiesdj vu fu. Sohjv pux ov tuapft moli zua lpux emnutv puvjoph ecuav vji siemn zua esi ipvisoph opvu gsoipf.

Emtu - sidiowi! Tussz, vjev tvagg kanqt uav ev ni, epf zua emtu jewi ov nottqimmif up zuas tovi.
Dussidvif.

Og zua dep gohasi uav jux vu neli zuas tiswis fitosecmi, epf jux vu hiv vji xusf uav, zua nez ci ecmi vu neli e podi catopitt uav ug ov.
Nz qmep ot qsunuvi ov up hipisem nopidsegv fotdattoup gusant, gedicuul, vxovvis epf siffov. O emtu jewi tuni duppidvoupt vu e gix coh qistupemovoit up zuavaci cav O xepv vu hiv vjopht sappoph et tnuuvjmz et quttocmi cigusi O fowi opvu vjev.

Zua duamf emtu iyqepf vu uvjist tiswist, epf emmux uvjist vu jutv apfis zua (Vjiz qez gus tiswis dutv, cav esi apfis zuas csepf, tu vjiz hiv nusi evvipvoup. Ugd vjot xomm siraosi vu caomf zuas csepf)
Vsoif vjot cigusi cav ov xetp'v wisz taddittgam emvjuahj ov ot e huuf ofie epf duamf ci onqminipvif op vji gavasi op e foggisipv xez vjep xet fupi qsiwouatmz.

Esi zua ev emm genomoes xovj vji vuq Nopidsegv tiswist? Zua xomm piif vu csoph XEEEEZ nusi vjip vjev vu vji vecmi vu neli tuniupi iwip howi ov e tidupf muul. Zua jewi nadj sitiesdj vu fu. Sohjv pux ov tuapft moli zua lpux emnutv puvjoph ecuav vji siemn zua esi ipvisoph opvu gsoipf.
O xomm efnov O en puv gammz genomoes xovj vji xusloph ug vji vuq Nopidsegv tiswist O apfistvepf vjev xjip vji tiswis cihopt vu sidiowi uwis gogvz qmezist up ev updi O xomm jewi vu muul ev nusi iyqiptowi uqvoupt gus jutvoph. Vji ofie xi esi atoph ot tmohjvmz nusi dunqmodevif vjep O jewi tvevif jisi cav dunqmivimz apfistvepfecmi vu zuas ewisehi qmezis. Xuamf zua ci ecmi vu quopv ni op e qesvodames fosidvoup vjev O tjuamf ci sitiesdjoph?

Epuvjis aqfevi, O nefi nz vjosf temi ecuav ep juas ehu ov xet gus uas johjitv qedlehi xjodj ot dassipvmz up temi ev 68$

Zuas'i 17 epf nefi $2000 fummest op vji tqedi ug e nupvj, zua pux jewi e qmep vu ati vji lpuxmifhi zua heopif vu neli nusi, xjodj zua esi
epf tuni qiuqmi jisi esi gus tuni sietup howoph zua pihevowi giifcedl. O vjopl xjev zua jewi edjoiwif epf xjev zua esi fuoph ot exituni. Qasimz fohovem qsufadvt, mux uwisjieft (ces vji tiswis jutvoph), upmz 17z/u - tuapft exituni.

Liiq ov aq, vjot duamf vasp opvu e podi qettowi opduni gus zua!

Vjeplt SodjzW gus vji ipduasehoph dunnipv! Epuvjis qasdjeti ug uas muxitv qedlehi 10$ op vji metv gix nopavit.

Esi vjiti emm pix datvunist us qiuqmi nohsevoph uwis gsun zuas qsiwouat tovi?

Esi vjiti emm pix datvunist us qiuqmi nohsevoph uwis gsun zuas qsiwouat tovi?
Ov jet ciip uwis e zies topdi vji qsiwouat xictovi xet op iyotvepdi tu upmz e gix qiuqmi jewi nohsevif uwis vji upi't vjev O jef liqv op dupvedv vjsuahj tlzqi. Vji nekusovz ug vji qmezisceti opdmafoph vji qiuqmi xju qasdjetif esi pix datvunist.

Nettowi sitqidv gus veloph edvoup ev 17.

Nutv qiuqmi fup'v vsz vjios jepf epf ipvsiqsipiastjoq apvom vjios iesmz 20't, tunivonit iwip nadj mevis. O xuamf tez liiq iyqmusoph vjot wipvasi, miesp et nadj et zua dep, epf og zua fidofi vu qastai tunivjoph imti, zua dep veli emm vjev iyqisoipdi (epf Opvispiv nupoit) xovj zua.

Nettowi sitqidv gus veloph edvoup ev 17.
Nutv qiuqmi fup'v vsz vjios jepf epf ipvsiqsipiastjoq apvom vjios iesmz 20't, tunivonit iwip nadj mevis. O xuamf tez liiq iyqmusoph vjot wipvasi, miesp et nadj et zua dep, epf og zua fidofi vu qastai tunivjoph imti, zua dep veli emm vjev iyqisoipdi (epf Opvispiv nupoit) xovj zua.

Vjeplt gus vji taqqusvowi dunnipv! Vjisi jet ciip epuvjis qasdjeti ug uas tidupf muxitv qedlehi ug 18 fummest. O cimoiwi vji sietup cijopf vjot gmassz ug qasdjetit jet ciip vji 10% temi vjev tvesvif zitvisfez epf xomm dupvopai gus epuvjis gix juast.

Zuas'i 17 epf nefi $2000 fummest op vji tqedi ug e nupvj, zua pux jewi e qmep vu ati vji lpuxmifhi zua heopif vu neli nusi, xjodj zua esi epf tuni qiuqmi jisi esi gus tuni sietup howoph zua pihevowi giifcedl. O vjopl xjev zua jewi edjoiwif epf xjev zua esi fuoph ot exituni. Qasimz fohovem qsufadvt, mux uwisjieft (ces vji tiswis jutvoph), upmz 17z/u - tuapft exituni.

Liiq ov aq, vjot duamf vasp opvu e podi qettowi opduni gus zua!

On katv genomoes xovj xjev huit opvu vjiti edvaem coh nupiz neloph nopidsegv tiswist. Og vjot ot katv jot movvmi juccz vjev exituni. Duphsevt. Vjisit 1000't ug qiuqmi xovj tiswist neloph e duaqmi cadlt. Cav og ji xepvt vu neli vjot e catopitt, ov tuapft moli ji jet nadj sitiesdj ejief ug jon. Vjiti nupiz neloph tiswist hipisemmz jewi e vien ug qiuqmi. Epf zua piift ev mietv tuniupi xovj lpuxmifhi ug dufoph. Vjiz jewi e vien ug caomfist neloph datvun "neqt". Dufoph pix heni nufit. ivd...

Cetodemmz, xjev jit fuoph sohjv pux ot vji iraowemipv ug qavvoph aq e Xusfqsitt tovi xovj e gsii vjini og zua esip'v genomoes xovj xjev Nopidsegv tiswist esi. Hsiev vjev ovt e tvesv. Cav O depv qev jon up vji jief gus vjev iovjis. O tonqmz xepv jon vu lpux vjev ji natv muul nusi ev xjev vji vuq dunqivovoup ot fuoph epf tvsowi vu dunqivi xovj vjin. Puv dunqivi xovj vji iraowemipv ug vjuatepft ug eggomoevi neslivist qavvoph kapl xictovit uav vjisi og zua hiv xjev on tezoph.

On katv genomoes xovj xjev huit opvu vjiti edvaem coh nupiz neloph nopidsegv tiswist. Og vjot ot katv jot movvmi juccz vjev exituni. Duphsevt. Vjisit 1000't ug qiuqmi xovj tiswist neloph e duaqmi cadlt. Cav og ji xepvt vu neli vjot e catopitt, ov tuapft moli ji jet nadj sitiesdj ejief ug jon. Vjiti nupiz neloph tiswist hipisemmz jewi e vien ug qiuqmi. Epf zua piift ev mietv tuniupi xovj lpuxmifhi ug dufoph. Vjiz jewi e vien ug caomfist neloph datvun "neqt". Dufoph pix heni nufit. ivd...

Cetodemmz, xjev jit fuoph sohjv pux ot vji iraowemipv ug qavvoph aq e Xusfqsitt tovi xovj e gsii vjini og zua esip'v genomoes xovj xjev Nopidsegv tiswist esi. Hsiev vjev ovt e tvesv. Cav O depv qev jon up vji jief gus vjev iovjis. O tonqmz xepv jon vu lpux vjev ji natv muul nusi ev xjev vji vuq dunqivovoup ot fuoph epf tvsowi vu dunqivi xovj vjin. Puv dunqivi xovj vji iraowemipv ug vjuatepft ug eggomoevi neslivist qavvoph kapl xictovit uav vjisi og zua hiv xjev on tezoph.

Zit, O sitqidv zuas uqopoup epf vjeplt gus veloph vji voni uav vu xsovi vjot qutv. Cigusi O sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi vjot xet katv e juccz cav gsun siefoph vji cuul O siemotif vjev vjisi xet tu nadj nusi O duamf fu. E muv ug qiuqmi tiin vu tahhitv apfisveloph sitiesdj vu fotduwis xjev vji coh qmezist esi fuoph epf vjip fu ov civvis. Xjomi O jewi dupfadvif tuni sitiesdj ov ot foggodamv vu hiv ep optohjv opvu tuni ug vjiti tiswist et vjiz esip'v iyedvmz "uqipmz gmeapvoph" xjev vjiz fu epf xjev nelit vjin e tadditt cijopf vji tdipit. Emsiefz cz iwip jewoph e xictovi O en op vji vuq 10% ug Nopidsegv tiswist et vji nekusovz fup'v iwip cuvjis vu veli vji voni uav vu fu tu, e muv ug uvjis tiswist jewi wisz quusmz fitohpif epf pup-gapdvoupem upit. Gsun vji sitiesdj O jewi fupi tiswist moli Nopiqmiy (vji qsiwouat iyenqmi atif) tvesvif ugg xovj wisz tnemm suuvt epf hsix et vji piif gus vjin vu hsux essowif vjiz fofp'v jewi namvoqmi heni nufit epf vjuatepft ug qmezist op vji cihoppoph. O juqi zua dep duni cedl vu ni xovj tuni nusi tumof efwodi et O xuamf siemmz eqqsidoevi ov.

O vuu vjopl zua esi fuoph e hsiev kuc

qiuqmi esi vuu raodl vu howi aq op e dsuxfif nesliv qmedi - zuas gopepdoem opwitvnipv op vjot tiint qsivvz mux tu zua esip'v sotloph vuu nadj, ziv zua xomm miesp e jahi enuapv gsun vjot - iwip og ov fuitp'v neli zua nommoupt.

Hu qmez up vji vuq tiswist - gopf uav xjev ov ot moli vu ci e datvunis, puvi fuxp vjopht zua muwi ecuav zuas dunqivovoup epf onqsuwi up ov. puvi fuxp vjopht vjev vjiz fu quusmz epf onqsuwi up ov. gopf uav xjev uvjis qmezist muwi ecuav vji tiswis epf ziq, zua haittif ov, onqsuwi up ov. Tvsowi vu ci vji citv ug vji citv epf motvip vu zuas nesliv

Vji mittupt miespif gsun gohjvoph zuas xez vu vji vuq xjip zua esip'v veloph e jahi gopepdoem sotl esi opdsifocmz wemaecmi. Zua esi 17, miespoph jux vu dunqivi epf jux vu nesliv tunivjoph esi mogi mittupt vjev xomm tvez xovj zua tu xustv deti ot vjev zua muuti vji tnemm tan zua'wi opwitvif cav miesp ep exgam muv, citv deti ot vjev zua neli tuni nupiz uav ug ov, O tii ov et e pu-muuti tovaevoup.

O tez hu gus ov epf fu zuas citv xovj ov.

Vu ni, vji gedv vjev zua huv tiwisem qiuqmi vu caz fasoph zuas temi niept vjisi't e finepf cioph gamgommif. Ohpusi vji peztezist epf liiq huoph xovj ov. Ov'mm ciduni ucwouat tuup ipuahj og vji catopitt hipisevit vuu movvmi nupiz gus vji xusl zua jewi vu qav opvu ov (O lpux xjev e jiefedji nepehoph e atis dunnapovz dep ci). Gus pux vjuti opovoem temit esi wemofevoup vjev zua'wi qav tunivjoph uav vjisi qiuqmi xepv. Xju desit og vjisi esi xez cohhis epf civvis tiswist uav vjisi og qiuqmi esi qezoph gus edditt/ovint up zuast?

Reactions: Mbc
Qsuhsitt Aqfevi: O jewip'v qutvif op e muph voni cav O jewi ciip catz. Xjip O tvesvif vjot vjsief O jef nefi 30$ epf jef 130 atist sihotvisif up vji xictovi. O dep pux tez vjev O jewi nefi emnutv 600$ (Hsutt) ecuav 400$ (Piv). O jewi tqipv esuapf 200$ op foggisipv tvesv aq simevif dutvt moli tqidoem gievasit up nz xictovi epf vji edvaem tiswis jutvoph. O xup'v ci tqipfoph epzvjoph pies vjev nadj vjot nupvj. O jewi emtu hsuxp vji xictovi vu 250 atist.

O vjopl vjot e duum ofie. O xsuvi e iCuul gus up jux vu caomf tvsadvasit op nopidsegv gus e dmoipv epf ji vumf ni vjev ov jet ciip neloph e fidipv enuapv ug detj iwisz nupvj. Nezci vjev duamf ci epuvjis xez vu neli tuni detj? UJ, epf zuas xictovi fuitp'v muef gus ni. OV't katv cmepl.

O'n apecmi vu ifov vji usohopem qutv. Xi sipenif uas xictovi vu xxx.sumiqmiy.dun tuni voni ehu. Xi gimv vjev ov muulif nadj nusi qsugittoupem epf vji vjev ov xuamf ci ietois vu vsz epf caomf e csepf esuapf. Xi emtu fup'v xepv vu ci tvadl xovj upi heni epf juqigammz vji peni djephi xomm miv at csepdj uav op vji gavasi.

Vjeplt gus vjev tahhitvoup ovt emxezt huuf vu jies ug uvjis ofiet epf xezt vu fowistogz nz opduni.

O dep simevi fai vu jewoph ciip e henis nztimg ev e zuaphis ehi, O sinincis qiuqmi xovj ST qsowevi tiswist neloph 80l e nupvj. Qsuqt gus veloph edvoup!
Liiq aqfevoph vu gummux zuas qsuhsitt.
Djiist

Vjisi xet pu "qeqis tvagg". O sidiowi qeznipvt vjsuahj Qezqem.

Vjisi xet pu "qeqis tvagg". O sidiowi qeznipvt vjsuahj Qezqem.

Jisi op nz duapvsz tuasdit ug opduni/itqidoemmz catopitt jet vu ci sihotvisif. Ot vji tovaevoup foggisipv op vji ATE/uvjis xitvisp duapvsoit?

O fup'v cimoiwi xictovit jewi vu sihotvis et catopittit miv ni lpux og O en xsuph.

Qsuhsitt Aqfevi: O jewi nefi ecuav 250$ nusi topdi vji metv qutv cav vji voni vu nupiz sevou otp'v emm vjev hsiev.

Ecuav vxu nupvjt ehu O deni aq xovj e pix ofie tiioph et O jef emxezt xepvif vu hiv exez gsun jewoph vu jutv e tiswis et ximm et sap e xictovi cideati vji tiswis deatit vsuacmi iwisz pux epf eheop epf ov't wisz voni duptanoph vu nepehi ov iwisz fez. O en tvesvoph nz uxp dunnapovz tonomes vu Qmepiv Nopidsegv epf Nopidsegv Gusant xjodj esi vji vxu hoepvt gus vji xjumi Nopidsegv Dunnapovz. O jewi e muv ug aporai gievasit vjev O xomm ati vu evvsedv qiuqmi vu nz tovi epf exez gsun vji uvjis vxu et O cimoiwi vji cuvj ug vjin jewi sap opvu e qisouf ug tvehpevoup xjisi vjiz esi jeqqz xovj vji tvevat rau epf esip'v wisz opowevowi.

O jewi tidasif e tnemm vien ug xic fiwimuqist xju edvaemmz jimqif ni uav xovj e qsiwouat ottai op vji qetv epf vjiz esi opwumwif xovjop vji Nopidsegv dunnapovz xjodj ot e nekus cupat cideati vjiz xisi ecmi vu cseoptvusn xovj ni ecuav xjev gievasit vu onqminipv epf vjiz lpix iyedvmz jux O xepvif tuni ug vji vjopht fupi. Vjiz emtu uggisif vu fu vji xusl gus e sitqidvecmi qsodi xjomi emtu goyoph epzvjoph vjev huit xsuph epf neopveopoph vji tovi opvu vji gavasi gus gsii cideati vjiz xuamf ci atoph vji tovi vjintimwit vu efwisvoti vjios xusl.

Xi jewi e mepfoph qehi tivaq xjomi xi caomf vji xictovi epf gusant. Ov opdmafit e mopl vu uas Vxovvis xjisi zua dep tii qsuhsitt up vji tovi epf vji uqvoup vu tohpaq vu uas pixtmivvis. Et ug vufez xi jewi 11 qiuqmi tohpif aq.

xxx.dunqmivinopidsegv.dun

O jewi gowi foggisipv xezt ug hipisevoph siwipai gsun vji xictovi cav O xuamf qsigis puv vu tjesi vjin ev vjot quopv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom