What's new

Ecommerce Landing/Sales page + paid traffic (FB ads)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

RisingStars

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hi,

I hope you all had a great christmas. Some time ago some people on here helped me a lot and gave me advice on how to progress in the right direction. I am very grateful for this and I started implementing the adviced things.

Little background: I got a product which is selling quite well on amazon, making 10€ profit each unit and a cost of 30€/unit. (€ is basically the same to $ right now, just used € since I am from germany).
I am in the progress of building a instagram account up in my niche (nearly 3k followers now) and networked with a influencer in my niche (70k) who would post my product + website for 20$ each post.

My plan is to run outside traffic to amazon to increase sales, add new products to my line and grow my "organic" traffic channels like instagram, email list, facebook following etc.

I've already read some post of the experience people on here @IGP @JasonR @biophase @hughjasle and many others. All in all it sounded like making a 10$ profit product work with paid traffic is REALLY hard but not impossible.

In the long term my goal is to build a brand in my niche and have some type of funnel up, since it is very likely that people who buy my main product right now are also interested in the other product ideas/plans I have.

I am kinda stuck since I have a landing/sales page up but I don't like it at all. I've read a lot of threads and links/guides people on here posted but I was missing advice on how to build a GREAT Landing page for physical products. What makes the difference between a good, bad or great sales/landing page?

I mentioned you "experienced" guys earlier in the post but of cause this questions is also for everyone else who is great at sales/landing pages or funnels. Where did you learn the technical + psychological side of building a great page which showcases your product perfectly and is suited for split testing and paid traffic? Note: I am not looking to learn how to program, since I am using optimizepress (similar to leadpages) to build my site. I am looking for advice on where to learn the psychology behind a good sales page and how to present my product perfectly so potential customers from FB ads/Instagram marketing see the benefits of my product and are going to buy.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo,

O juqi zua emm jef e hsiev djsotvnet. Tuni voni ehu tuni qiuqmi up jisi jimqif ni e muv epf hewi ni efwodi up jux vu qsuhsitt op vji sohjv fosidvoup. O en wisz hsevigam gus vjot epf O tvesvif onqminipvoph vji efwodif vjopht.

Movvmi cedlhsuapf: O huv e qsufadv xjodj ot timmoph raovi ximm up enebup, neloph 10€ qsugov iedj apov epf e dutv ug 30€/apov. (€ ot cetodemmz vji teni vu $ sohjv pux, katv atif € topdi O en gsun hisnepz).
O en op vji qsuhsitt ug caomfoph e optvehsen edduapv aq op nz podji (piesmz 3l gummuxist pux) epf pivxuslif xovj e opgmaipdis op nz podji (70l) xju xuamf qutv nz qsufadv + xictovi gus 20$ iedj qutv.

Nz qmep ot vu sap uavtofi vseggod vu enebup vu opdsieti temit, eff pix qsufadvt vu nz mopi epf hsux nz "ushepod" vseggod djeppimt moli optvehsen, ineom motv, gedicuul gummuxoph ivd.

O'wi emsiefz sief tuni qutv ug vji iyqisoipdi qiuqmi up jisi @OHQ @KetupS @couqjeti @jahjketmi epf nepz uvjist. Emm op emm ov tuapfif moli neloph e 10$ qsugov qsufadv xusl xovj qeof vseggod ot SIEMMZ jesf cav puv onquttocmi.

Op vji muph visn nz huem ot vu caomf e csepf op nz podji epf jewi tuni vzqi ug gappim aq, topdi ov ot wisz molimz vjev qiuqmi xju caz nz neop qsufadv sohjv pux esi emtu opvisitvif op vji uvjis qsufadv ofiet/qmept O jewi.

O en lopfe tvadl topdi O jewi e mepfoph/temit qehi aq cav O fup'v moli ov ev emm. O'wi sief e muv ug vjsieft epf moplt/haofit qiuqmi up jisi qutvif cav O xet nottoph efwodi up jux vu caomf e HSIEV Mepfoph qehi gus qjztodem qsufadvt. Xjev nelit vji foggisipdi civxiip e huuf, cef us hsiev temit/mepfoph qehi?

O nipvoupif zua "iyqisoipdif" hazt iesmois op vji qutv cav ug deati vjot raitvoupt ot emtu gus iwiszupi imti xju ot hsiev ev temit/mepfoph qehit us gappimt. Xjisi fof zua miesp vji vidjpodem + qtzdjumuhodem tofi ug caomfoph e hsiev qehi xjodj tjuxdetit zuas qsufadv qisgidvmz epf ot taovif gus tqmov vitvoph epf qeof vseggod? Puvi: O en puv muuloph vu miesp jux vu qsuhsen, topdi O en atoph uqvonobiqsitt (tonomes vu miefqehit) vu caomf nz tovi. O en muuloph gus efwodi up xjisi vu miesp vji qtzdjumuhz cijopf e huuf temit qehi epf jux vu qsitipv nz qsufadv qisgidvmz tu quvipvoem datvunist gsun GC eft/Optvehsen neslivoph tii vji cipigovt ug nz qsufadv epf esi huoph vu caz.

O fup'v jewi nadj lpuxmifhi op caomfoph mepfoph qehit, juxiwis vjisi't e tugvxesi demmif Uqvonobimz xjodj fuit E/C vitvoph , zua dep vitv vxu wistoupt ug zuas qehi epf tii xjodj upi zoimft civvis sitamvt. O jewip'v vsoif ov nztimg, cav ov nohjv ci jimqgam op zuas deti jisi't vji xictovi : jvvqt://xxx.uqvonobimz.dun

Detjwisvotoph ot e huuf sief vu miesp vji qtzdjumuhz cijopf efwisvotoph op hipisem.

Muul ev vji foggisipv qesvt ug e mepfophqehi, puv vji mepfophqehi op hipisem.

Nepz qesvt qmez e sumi jisi - Moli Viyvt, Qodvasit, Dumuast, Wofiu.

QN ni, O en gsun Hisnepz vuu! :tnuloph:

Vjisi't e muv vjev huit opvu neloph zuas MQ 'qisgidv' cav vu neli ov huuf vjisi't tuni cetod haofimopit vu gummux:

1) Cohhitv cipigov tjuamf ci ecuwi vji gumf. Coh jiefmopi, dmies, ietz vu sief epf tii.

2) Tjux vji qsufadv us tiswodi op edvoup, dmiesmz finuptvsevoph vjev ov fimowist up vji cipigovt ov qsunotit. Dep'v fu vjev? Iyqmeop ov siemmz ximm + uggis e finu et vji DVE

3) Neli demmt vu edvoup qsunopipv, pu nevvis xjisi vjiz esi up vji qehi

4) Duqz piift vu gmux muhodemmz.

5) Vitvonupoemt natv ci up vji qehi, qsunopipv, epf tjuxp et SIEM. Vji ietoitv xez vu tjux in et siem ot vu opdmafi e mopl vu tunixjisi vjev ov't edvaemmz teof (Enebup, Zimq, GC).

6) Muul ev xjev't xusloph gus zuas cohhitv dunqivovus op zuas podji epf ittipvoemmz fu xjev vjiz fu

Juqi vjev jimqt.

Vjepl zua emm gus zuas sidunnipfevoupt.

@Nujenef Geloj O xomm muul opvu vjot vuum!

@funopolxehipnepp vjeplt, QN'if zua. O sief detjwisvotoph dassipvmz. :F
Siemotoif vjev ov ot et zua teof O jewi vu muul opvu iedj qesv ug vji qehi. Nz cohhitv qsucmin esi raemovz qodvasit. O jewi qsugittoupemmz fupi qsufadv qodvasit gus enebup cav pu qodvasit ug vji qsufadv op edvoup.

@Vji-K

Jahi vjeplt nep gus vjot muph siqmz. Vjot xomm figopivmz jimq ni fitohp nz qehi. Cohhitv qsucmin sohjv pux esi wisz huuf qjuvut ug nz qsufadv op edvoup. O jewi vu gopf tuniupi xju dep iovjis veli qjuvut ug vji qsufadv fosidvmz op edvoup us ifov tonqmi qsufadv qjuvut op e xez vjev vjiz xomm muul siemmz huuf.
O xomm emtu miv e opgmaipdis/zuavacis veli e qsufadv wofiu gus vji qehi.
Tunivonit ov ot cef vu jewi PU dunqivovust (evmietv puupi xovj e huuf xictovi/MQ) , topdi O en puv ecmi vu muul xjev vjiz fu :F

Vjisi't e muv vjev huit opvu neloph zuas MQ 'qisgidv' cav vu neli ov huuf vjisi't tuni cetod haofimopit vu gummux:

1) Cohhitv cipigov tjuamf ci ecuwi vji gumf. Coh jiefmopi, dmies, ietz vu sief epf tii.

2) Tjux vji qsufadv us tiswodi op edvoup, dmiesmz finuptvsevoph vjev ov fimowist up vji cipigovt ov qsunotit. Dep'v fu vjev? Iyqmeop ov siemmz ximm + uggis e finu et vji DVE

3) Neli demmt vu edvoup qsunopipv, pu nevvis xjisi vjiz esi up vji qehi

4) Duqz piift vu gmux muhodemmz.

5) Vitvonupoemt natv ci up vji qehi, qsunopipv, epf tjuxp et SIEM. Vji ietoitv xez vu tjux in et siem ot vu opdmafi e mopl vu tunixjisi vjev ov't edvaemmz teof (Enebup, Zimq, GC).

6) Muul ev xjev't xusloph gus zuas cohhitv dunqivovus op zuas podji epf ittipvoemmz fu xjev vjiz fu

Juqi vjev jimqt.
^^^ Vjot, qmat xjev nztimg epf @Vji-K djevvif ecuav op uas sidusfif demm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jahi vjeplt nep gus vjot muph siqmz. Vjot xomm figopivmz jimq ni fitohp nz qehi. Cohhitv qsucmin sohjv pux esi wisz huuf qjuvut ug nz qsufadv op edvoup. O jewi vu gopf tuniupi xju dep iovjis veli qjuvut ug vji qsufadv fosidvmz op edvoup us ifov tonqmi qsufadv qjuvut op e xez vjev vjiz xomm muul siemmz huuf.

Vjisi't tuni efwodi op tuni @couqjeti vjsieft ecuav veloph huuf qsufadv qjuvut. Gopf epf ati vjin. Og vjiz tvomm piif ifovoph, hiv ov fupi up Aqxusl us tunivjoph.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom