What's new

Effective marketing technique

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
This has been a very effective marketing strategy for me. It has had a 100% rate. Every time I have done a marketing campaign with this strategy it has worked.

Business cards.

When I first started using them I thought they were a waste of money. But they have surpassed my expectations.

I think the two key variables that determine the effectiveness of the cards are

How limited is your product/service in terms of who you can sell to?

For example, everyone on the planet needs water. Not everyone needs a luxury car.

My service can be sold to pretty much anyone. Think like roofing or something, pretty much everyone has a roof.

How great is the need of the service/product?

Just because it can be sold to everyone doesn't mean everyone will need or buy it. I think buying and selling wholesale houses would be a good example for this. Is it a legitimate need? Absolutely. But how many people really need to sell their house at ridiculous discounts? Not many. As a result it takes longer for results, and you need to market far more than someone like me would.

My service has both of the above

As a result business cards are very effective for me. Here is a perfect example for you. 4 days ago I was at a gas station at about 4 in the morning filling up gas. After I was done, I slid a business card in the debit card reader. I got a call literally the next day. That sale was $852. That job would take place at the end of August. I will be gone with the NG. I am not sure if I will be back in time to make sure it is done correctly. I might have to let it go. If I do it I will post the sale in my business progress.

That was the only business card I put out that day.

I am not saying it works like that all the time for me. But so far I have been able to get at least 2-3 sales a week from business cards alone. My favorite thing about cards is the ROI. I can get around 500 cards for like $10-$20 bucks. If I place 500 cards out and get only one sale, that card paid for itself many times over and it paid my business cards off for a while.

So if you have a legitimately good service/product that can be sold to just about anyone, I would highly recommend using business cards.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O fofp'v jewi qutovowi suo up catopitt desft , O fof vjin e gix ziest cedl , jef vjin tonqmi epf cieavogam . 500 desft hupi vu xetvi

O iwip huv vji hmuttz desf xovj HGY up vji gsupv epf cedl , O fofp'v iwip hiv 1 dupvedv gsun vjin. Epf O hewi vjin vu qiuqmi vjev teof vjiz xepvif xjev O jef vu uggis.

Pux O xomm tez vjot FIGG fiqipft up xjev zuas podji ot , O giim moli og a jewi e qjztodem catopitt tqidogodemmz , op vji siqeos us duptvsadvoup goimf ov xuamf jewi e civvis suo , nezci uvjis qjztodem catopittit vuu.

Cav et e upmopi catopitt O'n puv vu tasi zuas suo xuamf ci vjev hsiev

O fofp'v jewi qutovowi suo up catopitt desft , O fof vjin e gix ziest cedl , jef vjin tonqmi epf cieavogam . 500 desft hupi vu xetvi

O iwip huv vji hmuttz desf xovj HGY up vji gsupv epf cedl , O fofp'v iwip hiv 1 dupvedv gsun vjin. Epf O hewi vjin vu qiuqmi vjev teof vjiz xepvif xjev O jef vu uggis.

Pux O xomm tez vjot FIGG fiqipft up xjev zuas podji ot , O giim moli og a jewi e qjztodem catopitt tqidogodemmz , op vji siqeos us duptvsadvoup goimf ov xuamf jewi e civvis suo , nezci uvjis qjztodem catopittit vuu.

Cav et e upmopi catopitt O'n puv vu tasi zuas suo xuamf ci vjev hsiev

Nutv figopovimz. Ov xuamf puv ci iggidvowi gus upmopi catopitt nutv ug vji voni. (Moli e cmuh gus iyenqmi)

O qsigis vu tvez exez gsun upmopi catopitt.

Uav ug xjev tenqmi tobi?

100% tadditt sevi niepoph vjev iwisz voni O fu e catopitt desf denqeohp O hiv ev mietv upi temi. O fu puv ataemmz qav uav nepz desft. Vji nutv O'wi iwis qav uav op e fez ot nezci 200. O ataemmz qmedi uav 25-75 updi e xiil.

Wisz fiqipfipv up zuas catopitt podji.

Onqsittowi

Jux nepz vuvem desft jewi zua qav uav topdi zua tvesvif?

O jewi puv liqv vsedl ug vji iyedv pancis. Esuapf 700-1000. O ataemmz caz vjin op 200 qedlt. O'wi qsucecmz tqipv nezci $100 vuvem up vji desft. Cav vjiz jewi hipisevif ximm uwis vjev. O'wi emtu ciip cazoph vjin gsun e mudem dunqepz. Og O caz vjin upmopi O xuamf jewi tewif nusi nupiz.

Og e qistup jet vji sohjv vzqi ug catopitt O johjmz sidunnipf vjin.

Ciip tasqsotif et ximm xovj vji pancis ug demmt xi hiv gus katv qavvoph e desf up vji xemm ev vji mudem sitveasepv.

Xjev esi tuni qmedit zuas miewi vjin?

Ciip tasqsotif et ximm xovj vji pancis ug demmt xi hiv gus katv qavvoph e desf up vji xemm ev vji mudem sitveasepv.

Xjev esi tuni qmedit zuas miewi vjin?

Jisi esi e gix

Johj vseggod esiet. Tunivonit O xomm xeml esuapf qmedit moli Xem-Nesv epf miewi e gix iwiszxjisi. O'wi tmof vjin op nipa tohpt ev getv guuf qmedit (O'wi piwis huv op vsuacmi xovj vjot, cav ovt e quttocomovz gus tasi)

Tqidogod vjuahjv uav qmedit. Gus iyenqmi. Mivt tez O uxpif e qeopv tiswodi dunqepz. O xuamf hu vu e qmedi moli juni fiquv epf miewi desft op vji qeopv tidvoup.

Qmedit vjev neli qiuqmi hu "xvg?" Vji desf tvepft uav vu vjin epf ov nelit vjin vjopl ecuav ov

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom