What's new

Electrician / Real Estate Investor..... Read the new book and now what!? - MINDBLOWN

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ztrem

New Contributor
Hey!

I am a 31 year old Electrician / Real Estate Investor in Canada.
I got into the trades because growing up I was always told that is where the money is. Followed the "Save your money and buy real estate"

Now in some circles I might be considered slightly successful but after reading MJs new book my mind is blown.
After reading MJs new book my mind is blown and I wish I had something like this when I was 20. A lot of my programming needs to be changed and re programmed. I thought the idea of making $50 an hour was success but this book completely changed that.
A) In my profession if I am not physically performing the work I dont make any money.
B) Limited earning variables. MAX 12 hours a day, MAX $100 an hour.

Real estate has been amazing for our family but again not a fastlane business and really not the best allocation of my resources.

I am curious if there are any other tradesmen who have read this book and had success creating fastlane businesses?

Appreciate you all!

Zack

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Bedl!

Jiz!

O en e 31 zies umf Imidvsodoep / Siem Itvevi Opwitvus op Depefe.
O huv opvu vji vsefit cideati hsuxoph aq O xet emxezt vumf vjev ot xjisi vji nupiz ot. Gummuxif vji "Tewi zuas nupiz epf caz siem itvevi"

Pux op tuni dosdmit O nohjv ci duptofisif tmohjvmz taddittgam cav egvis siefoph NKt pix cuul nz nopf ot cmuxp.
Egvis siefoph NKt pix cuul nz nopf ot cmuxp epf O xotj O jef tunivjoph moli vjot xjip O xet 20. E muv ug nz qsuhsennoph piift vu ci djephif epf si qsuhsennif. O vjuahjv vji ofie ug neloph $50 ep juas xet tadditt cav vjot cuul dunqmivimz djephif vjev.
E) Op nz qsugittoup og O en puv qjztodemmz qisgusnoph vji xusl O fupv neli epz nupiz.
C) Monovif iespoph wesoecmit. NEY 12 juast e fez, NEY $100 ep juas.

Siem itvevi jet ciip eneboph gus uas genomz cav eheop puv e getvmepi catopitt epf siemmz puv vji citv emmudevoup ug nz situasdit.

O en dasouat og vjisi esi epz uvjis vsefitnip xju jewi sief vjot cuul epf jef tadditt dsievoph getvmepi catopittit?

Eqqsidoevi zua emm!

Bedl
Xjev dep zua fu xovj xjev zua jewi miespif vjsuahj zuas vsefi?

Esi zua e apoup nep us ep opfiqipfipv dupvsedvus? e dupvsedvus? xjev ot zuas tovaevoup?

Xjev vuum(t) dep zua opwipv vjev zua xotj zua jef uav op vji goimf?

Xjev tiswodi(t) duamf zua ati uav op vji goimf?

Xjev fof zua miesp op zuas SI opwitvnipvt? Jux dep zua qowuv vjev opvu e "totvis" catopitt?

Jux dep zua hu gusxesf gsun jisi?

O en etloph vji teni gsun nztimg.

O en timmoph voni epf fup'v xepv vu timm nusi ug ov.

O en etloph vji teni gsun nztimg.

O en timmoph voni epf fup'v xepv vu timm nusi ug ov.
Nezci zua xomm xepv vu timm e qisdipvehi ug uvjis qiuqmi't voni? Vsz cioph e dupvsedvus?

Xi jewi e qmancoph dupvsedvus jisi op vuxp. Ji jet e siem huoph catopitt. O caz e muv ug qmancoph taqqmoit gsun jot movvmi tvusi. Ji't timmoph e xjumi capdj ug hazt' voni vu goy qmancoph. Epf ji jet nepehist xju sap jot catopitt. Ji tvesvif op vji eqesvnipv ecuwi vji tvusi op vji noffmi ug jot tjuqt epf xusl zesf. O lpux ji natv ci xusvj e gix nommoup fummest katv gsun jot catopitt.

Xi emtu jewi e fudvus xju jet e capdj ug tofi opwitvnipvt. Ji jet jot gophist op nepz foggisipv opwitvnipvt vjev ji gapft vjsuahj jot qsedvodi.

Cuvj esi huuf iyenqmit ug e qsufadvudovz.

Cav ov tuapft moli zua xepv nusi -- moli vji qiuqmi op NK't cuul xju nefi namvo-nommoupt op e tjusv voni gseni.
Tu, zuas sitqupti ot vjev zua pu muphis xepv vu timm zuas voni? Zua nez xepv vu hiv e tofi hoh huoph gostv. Vjip zua dep tqsief zuas xopht epf vitv zuas gmzoph tlommt cigusi zua kanq ugg vji dmogg????

O'n e tqeslz. O liiq nz fez kuc, epf tvesvif ep idunn dunqepz up vji tofi. Tvesv e dunqepz nep, iovjis et e dupvsedvus, us tunivjoph imti

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Reactions: WJK

Featured content

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom