The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneurial Blue Balls

A post of a ranting nature...
G

GuestUser155

I finished reading the Fastlane, took lots of notes, and followed up on a lot of the information to get the information I needed on vetting ideas. My research was extensive, but:

I'm dead in the water. The meteor of life is hurdling towards my dingy, but I'm paralyzed. I have paddles and I have the stamina, but I don't know which direction to row in.

I have the framework on what makes a good idea, but I don't have any of my own. I go out in the world and I'm aloof. Rarely do problems (everything, but of the interpersonal type) arise in conversation or in passing. The only time I see possibilities is when other people tell me their own ideas (and I mean the world of possibilities: branding, acquisitions, automation).

I'm in a rut. I'm thinking of just starting my own clothing line. Not because there's a need or that I think that I can provide value, only because I think it'll be better than just being stuck in this paralysis (and I have the resources that will teach me how at my disposal). I want to do this more than anything, but I don't know how to press the accelerator.

Either the above or I'll get a subscription to use the "Executioner Needed" forum and find something.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Per InformationH I've butchered my original rant and kept the main points.

Edit: biophase gave me a Eureka moment -- I'm out of my rut

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
I'd love any feedback.

If you want feedback include a short 1-2 sentance question or organize your post a little better so people can skim it and know what you're talking about (bold, headings, etc).

Time is valuable. Make it easy for people to help you.

G

GuestUser155

If you want feedback include a short 1-2 sentance question or organize your post a little better so people can skim it and know what you're talking about (bold, headings, etc).

Time is valuable. Make it easy for people to help you.

I forgot about that in the heat of the moment. Appreciated.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I finished reading the Fastlane, took lots of notes, and followed up on a lot of the information to get the information I needed on vetting ideas. My research was extensive, but:

I'm dead in the water. The meteor of life is hurdling towards my dingy, but I'm paralyzed. I have paddles and I have the stamina, but I don't know which direction to row in.

I have the framework on what makes a good idea, but I don't have any of my own. I go out in the world and I'm aloof. Rarely do problems (everything, but of the interpersonal type) arise in conversation or in passing. The only time I see possibilities is when other people tell me their own ideas (and I mean the world of possibilities: branding, acquisitions, automation).

I'm in a rut. I'm thinking of just starting my own clothing line. Not because there's a need or that I think that I can provide value, only because I think it'll be better than just being stuck in this paralysis (and I have the resources that will teach me how at my disposal). I want to do this more than anything, but I don't know how to press the accelerator.

Either the above or I'll get a subscription to use the "Executioner Needed" forum and find something.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Per InformationH I've butchered my original rant and kept the main points.

What have you done in the past month socially or activities wise?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser155

What have you done in the past month socially or activities wise?

Socially, I've hung out with a friend a few times and we talked business. As well, I've gone out a few times with guys from college and the gym. Spent time with family and my uncle had a mild complaint (thank you for reminding me I'll research into what he said, I wasn't thinking hard enough).

Activities wise, besides gym and college I've been a hermit. Reading too much.

Edit: I've realized it can work and I'm starting right now. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.