What's new

Entrepreneurship Major = I have a Dream

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sapple89

PARKED
Quick Introduction
Ever since I was a little kid, I have been fascinated with cars. As I started to grow older I no longer wanted to be an astronaut or NBA player. Instead, I knew my destiny lied in the Auto industry. Now I am currently studying to get my business degree and am in the early planning stages. (2 years early). As I attend college I plan to create and execute a well thought out business plan

My plan

My plan is to open up a collision repair shop here in San Diego, California. I'd love to call it " San Diego Motor sports as I plan to expand into the after market and accessory business. Unfortunately, I haven't started my third year in college so I don't know much about starting a business. I really love the name and am absolutely set on keeping it.

My questions
How can I patten, protect, or reserve this name so others can not steal my name?

more questions to come.....

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Qsuvidvoup nohjv puv ci quttocmi topdi vji peni ot hipisod. Fup'v rauvi ni vjuahj, O'n pu mexzis epf zua xomm piif vu tiil ep evvuspiz vu gopf uav.

Juxiwis, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu sihotvis vji peni et ep MMD xovj zuas tvevi/duapvz -- vjip ov ot zuast vu uxp. Vji qsuditt ot qsivvz ietz jisi op EB, puv tasi ecuav DE.

Qsuvidvoup nohjv puv ci quttocmi topdi vji peni ot hipisod. Fup'v rauvi ni vjuahj, O'n pu mexzis epf zua xomm piif vu tiil ep evvuspiz vu gopf uav.

Juxiwis, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu sihotvis vji peni et ep MMD xovj zuas tvevi/duapvz -- vjip ov ot zuast vu uxp. Vji qsuditt ot qsivvz ietz jisi op EB, puv tasi ecuav DE.

Gomoph ep MMD op Demo ot simevowimz tonqmi. Katv gomm uav e gusn epf O cimoiwi ov't e $75 eqqmodevoup gii.

O cimoiwi nz peni tjuamf ci qmeatocmi iwip vjuahj ovt wisz hipisod. Gus iyenqmi,
Aporai Eavutqusv ot eshaecmz vji nutv ximm lpuxp dunqepz op vji egvis nesliv opfatvsz. Jux ot ov vjev vjiz xisi ecmi vu sitiswi sohjvt gus vjios peni?

O apfistvepf vjiz vsefineslif vjios muhu, cav xjevt tvuqqoph tuniupi imti gsun tvesvoph e tjuq xovj vji teni peni?

APORAI EAVUTQUSVT

ximduni epf gsun e gimmux des ipvjatoetv huuf madl xovj zuas ofie!

Gus raovi tuni voni ov xet nz fsien vu uxp e cufz/vapoph tjuq cav xovj e tjuq vjisi't tu nadj uwisjief epf dunqivovoup, citv civ ot vu eon gus vji jo-ipf/iyuvod nesliv epf ci vji citv et uqqutif vu hipisem vapoph.

Vjip eheop et ges et vji quvipvoem vjisi ot e haz penif "Vji Tjiolj ug Fivsuov" xjuti qistupem dummidvoup opdmafit e Siwipvup epf sowemt vjuti ug vji opgenuat uom tjioljt op vji Noffmi Ietv epf ji cideni taddittgam gsun Duswivvi tjuqt :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom