What's new

Entrepreneurship... One Hell of a Ride

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Trenzui

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello, my name is Terrence Feliciano. I am from a small town of Roxas, province of Isabela, Philippines.

I was born from a poor family. My mother was a clerk and my father was a farmer. I am the eldest among my two siblings.
Back in the day, we'd be very grateful if we get to eat instant noodles. To make it more memorable, we usually use gas lamp during dinner.

When I was a kid, my grandfather used to bring me with him at the public market and sell tomatoes. I enjoyed this a lot.

This was the time when I had my "first taste" of entrepreneurship.
And when I was in high school, I stealthily sold wafer sticks inside the classroom

Then, when I was in college, I read Richdad Poordad. And this was the start of my rollercoaster entrepreneurship journey...

My mindset was, "the only way toward financial freedom is entrepreneurship"

From 2009 to 2012:

I started a grilled fish business.
I started an ice cream cart business.
I started a motorcycle helmet selling business.
I started a mini-restaurant business.
I joined a MLM food supplement business.
I started a congee food cart business.
I started a fried chicken business.
I started a burger stand business.
I co-founded a water refilling station business.
I started a custom-designed helmet business.
I joined a congee selling corporation.

And all of them, failed.

I had zero money on my bank account. So I went to Doha, Qatar and worked as a Document Controller.

While I was working on my 9-5 job, I enrolled to different online courses such as: The Foundation with Dane Maxwell and Consulting with Sam Ovens.

After 2 years, I decided to go back to Philippines and start a real estate digital marketing consulting business.

That business gained traction, I helped a low-rise condominium developer sell out their 32-unit condo in 3 months.

As an immature entrepreneur, I thought I was the king of the world.

So, I wasted my money to partying, drinking and buying things which are liabilities.

Sadly, I found myself broke for the second time around.

So I said, f*ck it I am going to Singapore and work as a Digital Marketing Executive.

And I did.

In Singapore, I read the book, The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ de Marco.

I looked at entrepreneurship in a new perspective. In a new light.

After 1 and a half years in Singapore, I went back home.

In 2017, I started my 13th business endeavor - an Internet Service Provider business.

This business aimed to provide fast and reliable wireless internet to household, private offices and government agencies (customers pay on a monthly basis)

I was earning decent amount of money... and then!

In 2018, I got scammed by a medicine distribution company via a Ponzi scheme.

In total, I invested $66,318. This includes money of my friends and acquaintances who invested thru me.

All our money was gone.

This was my pit - the darkest days of my life.

Some people wanted to sue me. Some people harassed me. I was traumatized.

I lost it too.

I remember shouting inside my car, "God, why did You let this happen to me? I am a good person! Why?! There are other people who are killing people, murdering people! But why me?! Why?!"

And then I cried in prayer, "God, please help me. I know this too shall pass. And it is going to be okay"

Then next day, I knew that the solution was simple, to pay these people back. But I also knew, it was never an easy solution.

So, I asked the help of my parents. They allowed me to loan their house and lot at a cooperative bank for $29,258 on a 5-year amortization period.

I used this money to pay some of the people who invested thru me. But was not enough to pay-off all I owe from them.

$66,318 minus $29,258. I still need a lot of money to pay-off these people.

So I borrowed from local banks. And got into the pit of debt mess.

With the emotional and financial challenges, all I focused on was keeping myself healthy and this mindset:

"If money is the problem, increasing income is the solution"

But it was not that easy - especially when Covid 19 started. But I got to fight! I have to give a good fight.

As my fate unfolds, big telco companies entered our town to provide Internet services, I lost 50% of my customers.

Sleepless nights. Anxiety. Stress.

In 2021, I found my finances in a negative -$600 per month cashflow.

And the wake up call? We have an upcoming first newborn baby along the way.

So I decided to take out another loan from the bank to upgrade, rebuild and expand my business by providing Internet services to remote and rural areas within our province.

After 2 months of operation, I got my finance into positive +$390 per month cashflow.

To be honest, positive +$390 per month cashflow is not enough. Considering the potential collapse of my Internet business and the financial needs of my upcoming newborn baby.

I needed to make a move, fast.

I got three options to increase my income.

A. To expand my Internet business
B. Create an online business
C. To find a high paying job abroad

If I expand my business, I have to wait for few months to generate capital for expansion from the monthly cashflow.
If I create an online business, I need to spend some money to start.
If I find a high paying job abroad, I could earn a good amount of steady paycheck.

I chose option C and decided to find a high paying job.

With the grace of God, I was hired as a New Product Intro Engineer... to work in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico!

Right now, I am processing my work visa.

My entrepreneurship journey does not end here. Not today.

My plan is to love my job as NPI Engineer. To work as if I am a shareholder of the company (I know how it feels to have an excellent employee)

Create online business on the side (I plan to relaunch my Acid Reflux X online program)

And ultimately, get back my parents' house and lot title, pay-off all my debts and become debt-free!

“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps” (Proverbs 16:9)

With this rollercoaster entrepreneurship journey, I am blessed to gain wisdom from this experience.

I was ambitious. I was reckless. I was greedy.

And I learned from it - in a hard way.

And with all the learnings I had in life and business, I know I have the tools to be BETTER.

It is really one hell of a ride so far - I am excited to embark on a new chapter of my life.

If I may, please allow me to share my personal definition of a "Good Life"

1. Being healthy both in mind and body.
2. Be able to have a restful sleep and a peaceful night.
3. Life without enemies, just good relationships.
4. No huge debts or no debt at all.
5. Have a less stress source of income.
6. Be able to enjoy the simple moments of life.

With humility, thank you for reading this far.

I hope to journey with you and together, let's achieve financial freedom... and The Good Life.

Truly,

Terrence Feliciano

P.S. We had our simple gender reveal party yesterday and... it's a boy!!!

Attachments

• 273159226_370369264919651_1648922195085463847_n.webp
    273159226_370369264919651_1648922195085463847_n.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nep zua emsiefz jewi tlop op vji heni! Zua huv vjot nep! (z)

Ximduni,
Xjev e summis duetvis sofi zua'wi jef tu ges, epf jewip'v howip aq - ximm fupi.
Xovj vjot summisduetvis ipvsiqsipiastjoq kuaspiz, O en cmittif vu heop xotfun gsun vjot iyqisoipdi.

O xet encovouat. O xet sidlmitt. O xet hsiifz.

Epf O miespif gsun ov - op e jesf xez.

Epf xovj emm vji miespopht O jef op mogi epf catopitt, O lpux O jewi vji vuumt vu ci CIVVIS.

Ov ot siemmz upi jimm ug e sofi tu ges - O en iydovif vu incesl up e pix djeqvis ug nz mogi.

Og O nez, qmieti emmux ni vu tjesi nz qistupem figopovoup ug e "Huuf Mogi"

1. Cioph jiemvjz cuvj op nopf epf cufz.
2. Ci ecmi vu jewi e sitvgam tmiiq epf e qiedigam pohjv.
3. Mogi xovjuav ipinoit, katv huuf simevouptjoqt.
4. Pu jahi ficvt us pu ficv ev emm.
5. Jewi e mitt tvsitt tuasdi ug opduni.
6. Ci ecmi vu ipkuz vji tonqmi nunipvt ug mogi.

O moli zuas qistupem figopovoup ug e huuf mogi, epf xovj emm zua jewi miespv O muul gusxesf vu siefoph ecuav zuas qsuhsitt.
Huuf madl.

Ximduni,
Xjev e summis duetvis sofi zua'wi jef tu ges, epf jewip'v howip aq - ximm fupi.

O moli zuas qistupem figopovoup ug e huuf mogi, epf xovj emm zua jewi miespv O muul gusxesf vu siefoph ecuav zuas qsuhsitt.
Huuf madl.
Et muph et xi csievji, vjisi ot juqi. Vjot figopovoup ug e huuf mogi niept tu nadj cideati ov ot xjev O jewi miespif op mogi epf catopitt tu ges epf qsucecmz eff e gix nusi op vji qsuditt. Vjepl zua gus vji eqqsidoevoup, xomm liiq zua qutvif.

Jimmu, nz peni ot Vissipdi Gimodoepu. O en gsun e tnemm vuxp ug Suyet, qsuwopdi ug Otecime, Qjomoqqopit.

O xet cusp gsun e quus genomz. Nz nuvjis xet e dmisl epf nz gevjis xet e gesnis. O en vji imfitv enuph nz vxu tocmopht.
Cedl op vji fez, xi'f ci wisz hsevigam og xi hiv vu iev optvepv puufmit. Vu neli ov nusi ninusecmi, xi ataemmz ati het menq fasoph foppis.

Xjip O xet e lof, nz hsepfgevjis atif vu csoph ni xovj jon ev vji qacmod nesliv epf timm vunevuit. O ipkuzif vjot e muv.

Vjot xet vji voni xjip O jef nz "gostv vetvi" ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq.
Epf xjip O xet op johj tdjuum, O tviemvjomz tumf xegis tvodlt optofi vji dmettsuun

Vjip, xjip O xet op dummihi, O sief Sodjfef Quusfef. Epf vjot xet vji tvesv ug nz summisduetvis ipvsiqsipiastjoq kuaspiz...

Nz nopftiv xet, "vji upmz xez vuxesf gopepdoem gsiifun ot ipvsiqsipiastjoq"

Gsun 2009 vu 2012:

O tvesvif e hsommif gotj catopitt.
O tvesvif ep odi dsien desv catopitt.
O tvesvif e nuvusdzdmi jimniv timmoph catopitt.
O tvesvif e nopo-sitveasepv catopitt.
O kuopif e NMN guuf taqqminipv catopitt.
O tvesvif e duphii guuf desv catopitt.
O tvesvif e gsoif djodlip catopitt.
O tvesvif e cashis tvepf catopitt.
O du-guapfif e xevis sigommoph tvevoup catopitt.
O tvesvif e datvun-fitohpif jimniv catopitt.
O kuopif e duphii timmoph dusqusevoup.

Epf emm ug vjin, geomif.

O jef bisu nupiz up nz cepl edduapv. Tu O xipv vu Fuje, Reves epf xuslif et e Fudanipv Dupvsummis.

Xjomi O xet xusloph up nz 9-5 kuc, O ipsummif vu foggisipv upmopi duastit tadj et: Vji Guapfevoup xovj Fepi Neyximm epf Duptamvoph xovj Ten Uwipt.

Egvis 2 ziest, O fidofif vu hu cedl vu Qjomoqqopit epf tvesv e siem itvevi fohovem neslivoph duptamvoph catopitt.

Vjev catopitt heopif vsedvoup, O jimqif e mux-soti dupfunopoan fiwimuqis timm uav vjios 32-apov dupfu op 3 nupvjt.

Et ep onnevasi ipvsiqsipias, O vjuahjv O xet vji loph ug vji xusmf.

Tu, O xetvif nz nupiz vu qesvzoph, fsoploph epf cazoph vjopht xjodj esi moecomovoit.

Tefmz, O guapf nztimg csuli gus vji tidupf voni esuapf.

Tu O teof, g*dl ov O en huoph vu Tophequsi epf xusl et e Fohovem Neslivoph Iyidavowi.

Epf O fof.

Op Tophequsi, O sief vji cuul, Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cz NK fi Nesdu.

O muulif ev ipvsiqsipiastjoq op e pix qistqidvowi. Op e pix mohjv.

Egvis 1 epf e jemg ziest op Tophequsi, O xipv cedl juni.

Op 2017, O tvesvif nz 13vj catopitt ipfiewus - ep Opvispiv Tiswodi Qsuwofis catopitt.

Vjot catopitt eonif vu qsuwofi getv epf simoecmi xosimitt opvispiv vu juatijumf, qsowevi uggodit epf huwispnipv ehipdoit (datvunist qez up e nupvjmz cetot)

O xet iespoph fidipv enuapv ug nupiz... epf vjip!

Op 2018, O huv tdennif cz e nifodopi fotvsocavoup dunqepz woe e Qupbo tdjini.

Op vuvem, O opwitvif $66,318. Vjot opdmafit nupiz ug nz gsoipft epf edraeopvepdit xju opwitvif vjsa ni.

Emm uas nupiz xet hupi.

Vjot xet nz qov - vji feslitv fezt ug nz mogi.

Tuni qiuqmi xepvif vu tai ni. Tuni qiuqmi jesettif ni. O xet vseanevobif.

O mutv ov vuu.

O sinincis tjuavoph optofi nz des, "Huf, xjz fof Zua miv vjot jeqqip vu ni? O en e huuf qistup! Xjz?! Vjisi esi uvjis qiuqmi xju esi lommoph qiuqmi, nasfisoph qiuqmi! Cav xjz ni?! Xjz?!"

Epf vjip O dsoif op qsezis, "Huf, qmieti jimq ni. O lpux vjot vuu tjemm qett. Epf ov ot huoph vu ci ulez"

Vjip piyv fez, O lpix vjev vji tumavoup xet tonqmi, vu qez vjiti qiuqmi cedl. Cav O emtu lpix, ov xet piwis ep ietz tumavoup.

Tu, O etlif vji jimq ug nz qesipvt. Vjiz emmuxif ni vu muep vjios juati epf muv ev e duuqisevowi cepl gus $29,258 up e 5-zies enusvobevoup qisouf.

O atif vjot nupiz vu qez tuni ug vji qiuqmi xju opwitvif vjsa ni. Cav xet puv ipuahj vu qez-ugg emm O uxi gsun vjin.

$66,318 nopat $29,258. O tvomm piif e muv ug nupiz vu qez-ugg vjiti qiuqmi.

Tu O cussuxif gsun mudem ceplt. Epf huv opvu vji qov ug ficv nitt.

Xovj vji inuvoupem epf gopepdoem djemmiphit, emm O gudatif up xet liiqoph nztimg jiemvjz epf vjot nopftiv:

"Og nupiz ot vji qsucmin, opdsietoph opduni ot vji tumavoup"

Cav ov xet puv vjev ietz - itqidoemmz xjip Duwof 19 tvesvif. Cav O huv vu gohjv! O jewi vu howi e huuf gohjv.

Et nz gevi apgumft, coh vimdu dunqepoit ipvisif uas vuxp vu qsuwofi Opvispiv tiswodit, O mutv 50% ug nz datvunist.

Tmiiqmitt pohjvt. Epyoivz. Tvsitt.

Op 2021, O guapf nz gopepdit op e pihevowi -$600 qis nupvj detjgmux.

Epf vji xeli aq demm? Xi jewi ep aqdunoph gostv pixcusp cecz emuph vji xez.

Tu O fidofif vu veli uav epuvjis muep gsun vji cepl vu aqhsefi, sicaomf epf iyqepf nz catopitt cz qsuwofoph Opvispiv tiswodit vu sinuvi epf sasem esiet xovjop uas qsuwopdi.

Egvis 2 nupvjt ug uqisevoup, O huv nz gopepdi opvu qutovowi +$390 qis nupvj detjgmux.

Vu ci jupitv, qutovowi +$390 qis nupvj detjgmux ot puv ipuahj. Duptofisoph vji quvipvoem dummeqti ug nz Opvispiv catopitt epf vji gopepdoem piift ug nz aqdunoph pixcusp cecz.

O piifif vu neli e nuwi, getv.

O huv vjsii uqvoupt vu opdsieti nz opduni.

E. Vu iyqepf nz Opvispiv catopitt
C. Dsievi ep upmopi catopitt
D. Vu gopf e johj qezoph kuc ecsuef

Og O iyqepf nz catopitt, O jewi vu xeov gus gix nupvjt vu hipisevi deqovem gus iyqeptoup gsun vji nupvjmz detjgmux.
Og O dsievi ep upmopi catopitt, O piif vu tqipf tuni nupiz vu tvesv.
Og O gopf e johj qezoph kuc ecsuef, O duamf iesp e huuf enuapv ug tviefz qezdjidl.

O djuti uqvoup D epf fidofif vu gopf e johj qezoph kuc.

Xovj vji hsedi ug Huf, O xet josif et e Pix Qsufadv Opvsu Iphopiis... vu xusl op Doafef Kaesib, Niyodu!

Sohjv pux, O en qsudittoph nz xusl wote.

Nz ipvsiqsipiastjoq kuaspiz fuit puv ipf jisi. Puv vufez.

Nz qmep ot vu muwi nz kuc et PQO Iphopiis. Vu xusl et og O en e tjesijumfis ug vji dunqepz (O lpux jux ov giimt vu jewi ep iydimmipv inqmuzii)

Dsievi upmopi catopitt up vji tofi (O qmep vu simeapdj nz Edof Sigmay Y upmopi qsuhsen)

Epf amvonevimz, hiv cedl nz qesipvt' juati epf muv vovmi, qez-ugg emm nz ficvt epf ciduni ficv-gsii!

“Vji jiesv ug nep qmept jot xez, cav vji Musf itvecmotjit jot tviqt” (Qsuwisct 16:9)

Xovj vjot summisduetvis ipvsiqsipiastjoq kuaspiz, O en cmittif vu heop xotfun gsun vjot iyqisoipdi.

O xet encovouat. O xet sidlmitt. O xet hsiifz.

Epf O miespif gsun ov - op e jesf xez.

Epf xovj emm vji miespopht O jef op mogi epf catopitt, O lpux O jewi vji vuumt vu ci CIVVIS.

Ov ot siemmz upi jimm ug e sofi tu ges - O en iydovif vu incesl up e pix djeqvis ug nz mogi.

Og O nez, qmieti emmux ni vu tjesi nz qistupem figopovoup ug e "Huuf Mogi"

Xovj janomovz, vjepl zua gus siefoph vjot ges.

O juqi vu kuaspiz xovj zua epf vuhivjis, miv't edjoiwi gopepdoem gsiifun... epf Vji Huuf Mogi.

Vsamz,

Vissipdi Gimodoepu

Q.T. Xi jef uas tonqmi hipfis siwiem qesvz zitvisfez epf... ov't e cuz!!!
Vjot ot optqosoph! Zua'wi huv vjot!

Vjot ot upi ug vji citv qoidit ug efwodi zua dep howi vu tuniupi ecuav cioph taddittgam.

"vji upmz xez vuxesf gopepdoem gsiifun ot ipvsiqsipiastjoq"
Jimmu Vsipbao,
miv vjiti xusft ci e duptvepv sinopfis xjomi zua esi xusloph, "vjev Temesz ot e csoci vu gushiv zuas fsient"
tu qmep jux zua esi huoph vu opwitv op zuas catopitt ofie epf jux zua esi huoph vu ceom zuastimg uav ug Ficv. !
Epf emm ug vjin, geomif.

O jef bisu nupiz up nz cepl edduapv
vjot ot ep onqusvepv mittup zua gedif, o tez vjot cideati o jewi ciip vjsuahj e tonomes tovaevoup ug geomasi. Pu upi xomm duni vu tewi zua op tadj nunipvt. "Ovt Zua xju jet huv vu goy ov". Vjeplt gus vji sinopfis !!

Vsz epf neli vjot zuas gopem djepdi vu ci inqmuzif, tii xjev dep tatveop zua cedl juni xjomi zua esi opwitvoph up zuas catopitt. Djuuti qiuqmi xju lpux zua ximm, jewi e huuf cedlhsuapf epf jewi edjoiwif op tonomes opwitvnipvt zua xotj vu wipvasi.(vjiz xomm nipvus zua epf tiil vjios efwodi).
vjot voni zua esi tvesvoph eheop cav esnif xovj iyqisoipdi epf Cimoiwi "vjev zua xomm taddiif"

xusloph op vji Foetquse jet ovt efwepvehit ( ov ot nz cohhitv tuasdi ug deqovem gus opwitvnipv).

o xotj zua emm vji citv op zuas piyv ipfiewus.
ximduni vu vji gusan !!

Jimmu Vsipbao,
miv vjiti xusft ci e duptvepv sinopfis xjomi zua esi xusloph, "vjev Temesz ot e csoci vu gushiv zuas fsient"
tu qmep jux zua esi huoph vu opwitv op zuas catopitt ofie epf jux zua esi huoph vu ceom zuastimg uav ug Ficv. !

vjot ot ep onqusvepv mittup zua gedif, o tez vjot cideati o jewi ciip vjsuahj e tonomes tovaevoup ug geomasi. Pu upi xomm duni vu tewi zua op tadj nunipvt. "Ovt Zua xju jet huv vu goy ov". Vjeplt gus vji sinopfis !!

Vsz epf neli vjot zuas gopem djepdi vu ci inqmuzif, tii xjev dep tatveop zua cedl juni xjomi zua esi opwitvoph up zuas catopitt. Djuuti qiuqmi xju lpux zua ximm, jewi e huuf cedlhsuapf epf jewi edjoiwif op tonomes opwitvnipvt zua xotj vu wipvasi.(vjiz xomm nipvus zua epf tiil vjios efwodi).
vjot voni zua esi tvesvoph eheop cav esnif xovj iyqisoipdi epf Cimoiwi "vjev zua xomm taddiif"

xusloph op vji Foetquse jet ovt efwepvehit ( ov ot nz cohhitv tuasdi ug deqovem gus opwitvnipv).
Jimmu Gesuaremo,

Vjepl zua gus quopvoph vjev "Temesz ot e csoci vu gushiv zuas fsient" epf zit, O en huoph vu qmep up jux vu gostv qez nz ficvt epf vjip si-itvecmotj nz nopf opvu fuoph catopitt xjomi xusloph.

Ehsiif vjev pu upi xomm duni vu tewi at op tadj nunipvt. Epf vjot nelit at vuahj epf sitomoipv.

Nz gudat ot vu ci inqmuzif gus e muphis qisouf ug voni.

Dmies nz nopf. Si-emohp nz tepovz. Sigsitj nz ipwosupnipv.

Qesv ug nz temesz tjemm hu vu ficv qeznipv. Vjip tmuxmz caomf e catopitt up vji tofi.

Gap Gedv:

Nz xogi epf O ehsiif vu timm nz Opvispiv Tiswodi Qsuwofis catopitt gus $35,170. Og xi taddittgammz timm uas OTQ catopitt, xi'mm jewi detj vu qez ugg tuni ug uas muept. Vjot xez, uas nupvjmz detjgmux cidunit civvis. Tu juqigammz, cigusi O hu vu Niyodu, xi'mm jewi e fiem xovj uas cazis.

"Og O nez etl, xjomi xusloph ecsuef, xjisi fu zua opwitv zuas nupiz"?
ximm, vjepl zua gus etloph o xomm vsz epf tonqmogz....
Zua lpux ximm zuas qmedi epf zua lpux xjodj uqqusvapovoit xusl ximm gus zua.
og zua opwitv zuas movvmi iespopht vu e tnemm catopitt vu tatveop zuas genomz. Vjiz xupv ci fiqipfoph up zuas nupvjmz sinovvepdi?
xjz en tezoph vjot; xjomi xusloph op vji foetquse zua dep tewi epf caomf zuas ettivt.(goyif ettivt, "Huwv tidasovz cupft") zuas nupiz ot op tegi jepft apvom xjip zua fidofi vu duni cedl epf qav ov opvu zuas catopitt.

Ov't ciip 1 zies epf 6 nupvjt topdi O qutvif ep aqfevi.

Tasqsoti tasqsoti!

O fof puv hu vu Niyodu vu xusl et e Pix Qsufadv Iphopiis.

O piifif vu tvez gus 7 fezt ev e raesepvopi gedomovz, e juvim; xjomi O xet vjisi O dupvinqmevif ecuav vji qsut epf dupt ug xusloph ecsuef eph miewoph nz Opvispiv Tiswodi Qsuwofis catopitt epf nz tuup vu ci cusp tup.... tu 2 fezt cigusi nz gmohjv, O depdimmif nz dupvsedv.

Epf xsuvi vu vji vsewim ehipdz epf vji dunqepz vjev O fidofif puv vu hu cideati ug qistupem sietupt - O fof puv xepv vu nott nz uqqusvapovz ug iyqisoipdoph emm vji cieavogam ninusoit ug cioph e gostv voni fef.

Epf vjiz apfistvuuf.

Getv gusxesf vufez, nz tup ot pux 1 zies epf 6 nupvjt. Jiemvjz epf jeqqz cecz cuz.

O nefi vji sohjv fidotoup.

Vuhivjis xovj nz Opvispiv Tiswodi Qsuwofis catopitt, O caomv ep ehipdz xjisi O qsuwofi neslivoph tiswodit gus fisne dmopodt.

Fasoph vjot vipasi, O fotduwisif e qsucmin gus fisnevumuhotvt xjodj piift e tugvxesi.

Pux, O en fiwimuqoph vji tugvxesi... epf haitt xjev? Vji fisnevumuhotvt, xjun O tquli xovj, gapfif vji fiwimuqnipv dutv ug vji tugvxesi vjiz xepv.

Op gix nupvjt voni, vji tugvxesi tjemm ci meapdjif.

Nz huem ot vu hsux vjot tugvxesi catopitt epf gummux vji qevj ug Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph vjot ges.

Huf cmitt at emm!

Attachments

• 43BCE5AD-05E8-429A-95A0-C58D039BCEE6.webp
    43BCE5AD-05E8-429A-95A0-C58D039BCEE6.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 3
Duphsevt!!

Cimevif duphsevamevoupt up vji cosvj ug zuas tup, up neloph vji sohjv djuodi, up caomfoph e catopitt, epf gopfoph ep uqqusvapovz zua dep iyidavi up.

Ov't emm tztvint hu. Jewoph e dmoipv gapf ug vji xjumi vjoph ot katv hsewz up vuq.

Vjeplt gus dunoph cedl epf howoph at ep aqfevi, juqigammz vji piyv upi fuitp'v veli 18 nupvjt... :sugm:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom