What's new

Every day i will update my daily route.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Day 18
Hello everybody.
Back home, I met an imprevu.
That's why I was too absent on the forum. What I have not yet solved and I am driven.
It's my laptop that is spoiled and without it I can not do much because with the consumption of data (internet) is very low.
The use of internet package of 100F CFA on my mobile is equivalent to 500FCFA.
That said, the PC consumes much more and this consumption I can not afford at the moment.

If you remember in my previous one I said I was going to make a loan to put my business online.
After taking information on the different possibilities of reimbursement I declined again this idea. And the fact that I haven't yet forgotten how I paid off my student debt. I don't want to go into debt anymore. I'd rather save myself.
Except that my mobile is spoiled I was certain that in November I would have already gathered the desired summation.
But it doesn't matter because whatever happens, I will do everything with this amount. Maybe it is the date that was set that will not be respected.

And I'm going to need money to establish excellent marketing through influencers on the most popular sites and other means.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fez 19.
O en tonqmz hsevigam vu ci emowi. Jeqqz epf cmittif Pix Zies vu iwiszupi.

Fez20

O xepv vu vjepl emm vji atist ug vjot gusan op hipisem, epf itqidoemmz vji guapfis NK FINESDU. Vjeplt vu zua, O'wi duni vu apfistvepf vjev epzvjoph ot quttocmi. Ov't katv e nevvis ug gopfoph qiuqmi xju tjesi zuas wotoup.

Nz piyv tviqt esi et gummuxt:
1. Onqminipv ep apqesemmimif neslivoph tvsevihz vu qsunuvi nz catopitt. Vjot opwumwit dummecusevoph xovj opgmaipdist up ZuaVaci, Gedicuul, epf uvjis quqames tovit xi emm lpux.
2. Nupivobevoup: Effoph Huuhmi eft epf e qeznipv nivjuf vu comm qsugittoupem timmist xju xepv vu qsunuvi vjios csepft.

Og epzupi jet ep ofie vjev duamf jimq ni nuwi nz qsukidv gusxesf, O'f ci fimohjvif vu duptofis ov. Op vji niepvoni, jisi't vji mopl vu nz xictovi: cezcezgedi.dun

Fevi 21

Jisi’t xjev O miespif egvis meapdjoph nz catopitt:

Mittupt:

1. Vji nesliv ot piwis tevasevif. Zua katv piif datvunist vu apfistvepf zuas catopitt epf xjev ov timmt.
2. Vji qsufadv natv ci huuf.
3. Vji nesliv fidofit xjisi zua xomm hu.
4. Qjztodem neslivoph xuslt ximm cideati zua esi vjisi zuastimg, epf zua iyqmeop vji qsufadv vu vji qsutqidv. Vji apfistvepfoph ug vji qsufadv ot dmies op vjios nopf.
5. Sihesfoph upmopi neslivoph: Gedicuul, XjevtEqq, us uvjis tudoem nifoe, O dep'v tez nadj ziv cideati O jewip'v vsoif nadj. O’wi upmz vitvif XjevtEqq’t gsii eft. O huv e gix qsutqidvt cav duamfp’v hiv vjin vu tohp aq up nz xictovi.

Cimoigt cigusi vji qsufadv meapdj:

Fasoph vji fitohp epf cigusi vji meapdj ug nz xictovi, O vjuahjv pu upi xuamf ci opvisitvif cideati ug vji dunqivovoup. Cav O guapf vji uqqutovi.
O vitvif epf sidiowif huuf giifcedl ecuav vji nesliv. Nutv qiuqmi xepv vu ci ipvisveopif. Iwip og vip pix xictovit tonomes vu ZuaVaci, Gedicuul, VolVul, .... esi dsievif, qiuqmi esi siefz vu ati vjin. Vji dsuxf xepvt vu ci ipvisveopif emm fez muph.

Egvis vji meapdj, foggodamvoit ipduapvisif op vji goimf:

1. Nepz qiuqmi tvomm jewi vsuacmi vsatvoph upmopi qeznipv tovit cideati nepz jewi ciip wodvont ug fotjupitv qiuqmi. Tu vjisi ot datvunis simadvepdi.
2. Nz cohhitv qsucmin ot qezoph opgmaipdist cideati vjiz esi vuu iyqiptowi.
3. Ov ot wisz foggodamv vu miewi nz tnemm kuc vu xusl gamm-voni up vji catopitt... O piif nupiz, epf gus pux, ov't nz kuc vjev qsuwofit ov. Tu O natv ci qevoipv.
4. Foggodamvoit op sidsaovoph uvjis qsuhsennist vu qsuhsitt raodlmz. Vji medl ug gapft gusdit ni vu fu iwiszvjoph nztimg gus pux. O xomm muti voni, cav O xomm hiv vjisi.

Huemt vu edjoiwi:

Gus pux, O jewi e jahi vetl ejief: O natv qsuwofi ep iydimmipv qsufadv. O xomm tumwi vjot tuup cideati O guapf huuf, wisz qsugittoupem vinqmevit (gsupv-ipf) up tuni xictovit. Dassipvmz, O en xusloph up vjot. O en hevjisoph emm vji pidittesz situasdit gus vji cedl-ipf. Updi vji vinqmevit esi qasdjetif, O xomm onqminipv vji cedl-ipf tuasdi dufi. Op Eahatv, vji eqqmodevoup xomm ci eweomecmi xovj e civvis atis opvisgedi.

Xjisi xomm O gopf gapfoph?

O nepehif vu dupwopdi nz dummiehait vu qesvodoqevi op e vupvopi. Iedj nupvj, iwiszupi xomm tqmov vjios tnemm temesz op jemg vu howi vu upi qistup. Vjot xez, vji enuapv xomm ci meshis gus vjev qistup. Nz vasp xomm duni op Eahatv. Xovj vjot tan ug nupiz, O xomm ci ecmi vu qez gus vji vinqmevit epf onqsuwi efwisvotoph.

O juqi tuniupi dep gopf tunivjoph opvisitvoph op nz iyqisoipdi. Giim gsii vu howi ni epz efwodi vjev duamf jimq.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom