The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Examples of Entrepreneurs MJ Mentions in book

Adam Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 23, 2016
Hello Everyone,

New to the Forum and just finished the Fastlane Millionaire. It spurred an interesting conversation between my fiancee and I, and I need some help - can anyone provide more examples of fastlante entrepreneurs that are not based on major innovations? i.e. I don't want Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. I want to hear about more MJ Demarcos - successful people who took advantage of opportunities to become financially independent, but didn't create the new "big thing".

A list would be great.

Thanks guys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello Everyone,

New to the Forum and just finished the Fastlane Millionaire. It spurred an interesting conversation between my fiancee and I, and I need some help - can anyone provide more examples of fastlante entrepreneurs that are not based on major innovations? i.e. I don't want Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. I want to hear about more MJ Demarcos - successful people who took advantage of opportunities to become financially independent, but didn't create the new "big thing".

A list would be great.

Thanks guys

The pages of this forum are full of them. Enjoy discovering them. There's no list. Keep your notebook handy.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
They are everywhere , today the founder of Reebok liked my pic on IG , you can google it , or go to the forbes website , or pick up a forbes magazine

Adam Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 23, 2016
They are everywhere , today the founder of Reebok liked my pic on IG , you can google it , or go to the forbes website , or pick up a forbes magazine

Didn't know if there was a list that was more readily available

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Didn't know if there was a list that was more readily available

Lemme guess, you're here to prove "fastlane" is BS. Or at least, here to convince yourself that.

Here are two examples that were born AFTER my book, found on the INSIDERS board at this forum.

Of course this doesn't constitute a *list* but it does constitute a reality that rarely is seen or exposed in "lists" on Business INSIDERS or Yahoo Finance.

Vigilante said:
We got back to the condo around noon to escape the relentless pounding of the sunshine. I checked in on sales.

Sunday. Things continue churning. Packages continue shipping. Merchandise continues rolling from Asia to my warehouse in Florida. Customers have been buying a LOT today.

So, hourly or salary employees who work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, and take your weekends off. How much did you make today?

How long are you going to continue to let your income take it's weekends off? I prefer to make money while I am sitting at the beach. That was MJ's commandment of TIME from the Millionaire Fast Lane.

Your company is paying you M-F. Mine is paying me 24-7-365.

Don't ever get tired of me illustrating that for you. It is where freedom lay. It's very real. Before MJ sold his company, he was making six figures per month 24-7-365.

@Jake gets it. @@AllenCrawley has it. @@biophase gets paid while he is on a safari in Africa. @@Kak makes more than the average employee does in a business he barely even runs. @@ChickenHawk makes money while she sleeps. There are dozens and dozens more here on the forum that have deployed businesses that have separated their time from their income so that money continues like a money tree.

Remember when you were little, and your Dad said "money doesn't grow on trees?" Dad never heard of the Millionaire Fast Lane.

Separate your time from your income by setting up systems that don't require you to be present to make money. Get busy planting your money tree.

Vick said:
On another note. I have to admit. Life is good. We barely work now. Income keeps pouring in. I'm free to do whatever I want. Hit the gym everyday. Go running. Play games. Spend time with the wife and kid. Drive the R8. Etc.

We pretty much live a 7hr work week. Everything runs automatically.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello Everyone,

A list would be great.

Thanks guys

I knew that my post on Dane Maxwell would bring out some of the Foundation students. I just expected you to be a little bit more transparent as we have a great and cordial relationship with many of his students that are members here. Welcome to the forum. My original question was sparked by the latest student to come here to have us help them with idea extraction. It is a worthwhile question as many of our members have direct experience with the foundation.

For the record, I didn't ask for a "list" of success stories from the foundation. I asked for first hand testimonials from our Members. That shouldn't be a threatening question.

However, to get the answer to your question in your post here (if you really want one), take off your coat and stay a while. You will find hundreds of people that meet the criteria you inquired about.

By the way, the book is the Millionaire Fastlane , not Fastlane Millionaire. You can get the first three chapters of the book for free at Http://www.themillionairefastlane.com

Last edited:

Adam Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 23, 2016
I knew that my post on Dane Maxwell would bring out some of the Foundation students. I just expected you to be a little bit more transparent as we have a great and cordial relationship with many of his students that are members here. Welcome to the forum. My original question was sparked by the latest student to come here to have us help them with idea extraction. It is a worthwhile question as many of our members have direct experience with the foundation.

For the record, I didn't ask for a "list" of success stories from the foundation. I asked for first hand testimonials from our Members. That shouldn't be a threatening question.

However, to get the answer to your question in your post here, take off your coat and stay a while. You will find hundreds of people that meet the criteria you inquired about.

By the way, the book is the Millionaire Fastlane , not Fastlane Millionaire. You can get the first three chapters of the book for free at Http://www.themillionairefastlane.com

Ah sorry, long day in the sun. Thank you!

Adam Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 23, 2016

However, to get the answer to your question in your post here (if you really want one), take off your coat and stay a while. You will find hundreds of people that meet the criteria you inquired about.

Also, I don't understand your Dane Maxwell reference

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014

MJ, please don't let this wise old fox into the Fantasy Football league this year. He'll see through all our dodgy trade offers.

Adam Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 23, 2016
Lemme guess, you're here to prove "fastlane" is BS. Or at least, here to convince yourself that.

Here are two examples that were born AFTER my book, found on the INSIDERS board at this forum.

Of course this doesn't constitute a *list* but it does constitute a reality that rarely is seen or exposed in "lists" on Business INSIDERS or Yahoo Finance.

MJ,

Pretty incredible that you responded to my post. Thanks for taking the time to do so. I understand the irony in thanking you for that (with you being semi-retired and all), but thanks.

As for your question, quite the opposite - my fiancée was skeptical and I found it hard to give her real examples of people other than anecdotes from the book. I searched on the forum for a little but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I posted.

This is great tho, and it will be helpful. Obviously I understand that the value is in making the teachings in the book come to life, no matter what others do, but i thought it would be good to have some sort of "proof" to back my claims.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
That ain't me

Strange coincidence! Welcome none the less. Stop on by and do a full introduction in the introductions area when you can. That's usually the first stop!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
MJ, please don't let this wise old fox into the Fantasy Football league this year. He'll see through all our dodgy trade offers.

I will play but I don't know anything about football. You guys will have to teach me. Does it cost money? I usually don't gamble but I would make an exception in this instance. This sounds like fun fellas. If it is anything like fantasy Pokémon I think it would be a good learning experience for me.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
I will play but I don't know anything about football. You guys will have to teach me. Does it cost money? I usually don't gamble but I would make an exception in this instance. This sounds like fun fellas. If it is anything like fantasy Pokémon I think it would be a good learning experience for me.
You sound as every bit as wonderful as that Nigerian Prince who wants me to babysit his money and that Russian Bride who keeps emailing to complement me on my mono-ab...

John Robert

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Mar 19, 2014
There are SO many in this forum. Also check out some of the reddit AMA threads and sites like entrepreneur on fire.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
MJ,

- my fiancée was skeptical

Why do you care what your fiancée think about business in the first place ?

This is your life, you don't have to prove that you are right to anyone but yourself.
My philosophy teacher's favorite saying was " sometimes, you can be the only person right in the world because truth is above people's opinion "

One of my favorite Fastlaner is Eben Pagan. Look at the chart on this webpage. The business growth is amazing !

http://www.selfmadewealth.net/accelerate-9251-percent-business-growth-in-4-years.htm

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.